shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls..My son, Chris, just called me to say he may have Covid. He has 102.5 fever yesterday with body aches and sore throat. He’s been taking aspirin which didn’t bring the fever down. He says he feels better today and no fever but is still taking the aspirin. He still has the body aches like someone beat him up....and a sore throat. He got the test yesterday so he won’t know until tomorrow or the next day. He’s hoping it’s the flu but it’s too early in the season for that. :pray:

Healing vibes your dear families' way! In my heart and head..... xoxoxo

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies!

@marcy beautiful photos. I am sorry everything seemed to go wrong yesterday and I hope today goes more smoothly. And I hope your employees are more conscientious today and do their full day at work and complete what is necessary so you don't end up playing catch up for the rest of the day week. Thanks for your kind words. When I see a beautiful deer I have to take a photo thinking you all would enjoy it. Your wide angle lens does an amazing job at capturing the entire rainbow. Rainbowlicious.

@Bayek I love hearing your family update, thank you. So glad the kids are well and that Chris is enjoying pizza in the hood. No worries about Auti. She will walk when she is ready. IDK if this will make you feel better but I didn't walk til I was 18 months old. She will start walking when she is ready and try not to be too worried. Speaking of worried I am concerned for you and your shoulder and sending you tons of healing dust and good luck wishes that the surgery goes well and your healing goes smoothly and soon you will be pain free. Enjoy the weekend meal at MIke's house and enjoy your sweet loving family. Hugs to you. Kate the very great and wise and wonderful. Speaking of wonderful...

@bling_dream19 hola, how are you sweet friend? Hoping all is going well and life is continuing to be sweet. Sending you hugs and lots of love. Hope you are still on a high from the wonderful weekend. And that the week is continuing to be wonderful too. XOXO.

@Niffler75 aww please do not worry or apologize. We are always here for you when you have the energy and time. Life is challenging and it is comforting to know one is not alone and you are not. You have NIRDI power. No stress about posting or not posting. OK? Sending you big hugs and much love and it is all going to be A OK. Hugs.

@junebug17 I am glad your brother is doing OK and life is going smoothly for everyone. The summer is flying by isn't it? So fast. One consolation is perhaps Covid 19 will be over before we know it. Fingers crossed. And may everyone remain healthy and well. Hugs to you. Speaking of good health...

@MamaBee you are on my mind as is Chris. And I am sending bucketloads of healing dust his way. And hugs to you. Hang in there. Sweet Joanne.

@canuk-gal hope your mom is continuing to heal and do well and sending you lots of well wishes too and hugs. Hope walking and/or cycling is on your venue this week and you are enjoying a peaceful calm week. XO.

@Austina love the couch. Just my style. And color too. Looks just like my very first couch in my first adult apartment in my twenties. Sweet. Yay for playing golf and for improvement too. Glad your hydrangeas are looking lovely and you have a green thumb. Enjoy the fruit you bought and glad you got lots of laundry accomplished too in addition to furniture shopping and gardening. Hope your Tuesday is going well. XOXO.

@AV_ just checking in and saying hello and hoping all is well with you. XO.

@Slick1 hope the week is going well and all is calm and nice by you. Hugs.

@springerspaniel how is Ellie doing? How are you? Continued good wishes being sent your way. XO.

@Keeliamira thinking of you and sending hugs your way.

Hi to everyone else. Hope the week is going well. We had an amazing ride yesterday during the hottest day of the year so far. I don't know how we did it. I mean yes I do. We doused ourselves with water the entire ride. It was fun despite the heat and of course we enjoyed a large ice cream too. That didn't hurt. Haha. @bling_dream19 looks like Dave is retiring after this year so might not be able to meet you at his place but we will find another. If our friend J is still open we can go there together. We are sad but Dave is tired and has had enough of people in general. He was complaining to me yesterday this year has been the worst year with demanding and cranky people and I hear him. I have noticed many are in a bad mood due to Covid and being in the customer service business isn't easy for most let alone for Dave since he doesn't suffer fools easily (we are kindred sprit its that way lol). So anyway this is probably it and he won't reopen next year :(

Onto the happier stuff. Ice Cream!

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 5.11.36 AM.png

And Greg grilled some of the HUGE zucchini our friend generously gave us last week. OMG it was sooooo delish. Scrumptious.

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 5.12.23 AM.png

And of course we saw lots of wildlife too. Deer, Osprey, Eagles to name a few.
Have a wonderful Tuesday lovelies and hugs to my sweet friends. Be well and stay safe. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot I took a photo of the Osprey. One is flying away from the nest and one is in the nest watching and waiting. They’re super vocal. I think they were screaming at us to stay the heck away and make sure we are physical distancing from them. lol.

BE3D0DCC-1E36-4330-AA99-193D51A351E7.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And another comet photo by my friend C. ❤️
Taken last night at 9:45 PM.

8AA977F8-2AE6-4BFC-8BBE-A7C32DF37F60.jpeg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi Friends! Happy Terrific Tuesday :wavey:
@missy wow that is big new that Dave is not planning to open again. It's understandable for sure lol. Also thinking about Nagle's - last we were there, it was not open as the owner was recovering medically. Wow so OG will be like a ghost town without those 2 places. We so enjoyed checking the lines between Nagles and Day's and seeing which one was shorter and then popping over for an icecream and walking up to the boardwalk to sit on a bench. I especially enjoyed it at night.
Life is still sweet. Last week was glorious as I took the week off. I am back working this week but I don't feel as drained thankfully.
Your sunrise pic the other morning was just glorious and I keep thinking about it. I'm so happy you and Greg have the home of your dreams on the shore! And your icecream and zucchini look divine. We are out of icecream currently so I'll need to remedy that soon :bigsmile: Sending you lots of love and hugs.
@marcy I love your comet pics gilr! The cross stitch is wild flowers in a mason jar, my sister gave me the kit a few years ago. It's a complicated one and unfortunately after I'm done working my eyes are shot. I'm looking into some beachy nautical themed ones, and easier ones lol! These 9-10 hours a day in front of a computer are killing my eyes. I've got to get the blue light glasses for prescription somehow. I hope life is good for you and you find the sapphire of your dreams someday!
@Niffler75 hope you're feeling better friend.
@MamaBee hoping your Chris is ok and oh my about your mom - I hope she is better. I also worry about me or someone banging into the dishwasher. And I can relate about the close talker and backing up so much banging into something :lol: It's awful and folks don't seem to realize. I hope life is good for you and you are well and happy.
@Austina I LOVE your new sofa!!! Is it leather? The color is beautiful and super glam! Glad to hear you're enjoying good food, friends, golf and time with friends and hubby.
@Bayek your home is coming along beautifully! I love pancakes! I'm glad you FT Auti and I'm a believer the bond is strong and won't ever be broken. I live 2.5 hours away from my nieces and I was obsessed with visiting every 2-3 weeks so they wouldn't forget me. It worked! They are 9 now lol and this is the longest I've not seen them. The last time I saw them was in Feb for my bridal shoot redo with my dress pulled tight lol. We zoom and I'm sure I'll arrange a time to see them soon, probably an afternoon outdoors watching them do gymnastics, ride their skateboards - they are very active, so you've got lots to look forward to with your little Auti.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All these beautiful photos!
Marcy, that second photo, the cloud, is unbelievable-over-the-top-amazing.

Missy, at first I thought the zucchini slices were donuts! I need an ophthalmologist.
Or maybe all those delicious ice cream photos just put thought of sugary rewards on the brain

Mamabean, so sorry to hear that Chris may be positive. Sending you all good wishes, and fingers crossed.

Went for an all day french lesson and left puppy with a friend.
Almost could not bring myself to go, but the lesson was a previous commitment and I ended up having fun.
Good news is, the puppy tried to follow me back out my friend’s door, so he is bonding with me. Bad news, he was not happy all day, in yet another situation beyond his comprehension. Fortunately he slept a lot. And he was happy to see me when I returned.
This morning I settled on his nickname... »Kiné » pronounced KeeNee. So I used the last part of Rockini. And, serendipitously, I found out after deciding on the name that in french, Kiné is a word for a therapist who helps people in pain. : )

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi girls! Chris is negative for Covid! He still
feels terrible like he was beaten up but no fever. I hope the test is right! Good news!
❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls! Chris is negative for Covid! He still
feels terrible like he was beaten up but no fever. I hope the test is right! Good news!
❤️

Wonderful news!!!! Now I hope Chris starts feeling much better very soon!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news!!!! Now I hope Chris starts feeling much better very soon!

Thank you @missy! He has all the symptoms so I’m shocked! A few months ago Shatzie had a coworker with all the Covid symptoms so they closed the office and had it deep cleaned. His test came back negative. He wound up having Lymes Disease. I hope Chris just has some benign bug.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Oh @MamaBee, what a relief for you all. Did we ever think we’d be grateful for it being ‘just’ some horrible bug? Strange times we’re living in, but at least Chris will be alright once he get’s over this. Yes, it‘s leather, and the guy in the showroom waxed lyrical about the type of leather it is, and how it won’t sag if we smooth it out every week and firstly in to the corners, and then side to side.

Wow, that’s some cloud formation @marcy, and what a great shot. Ugh to having one of those days at work, I hope today went better and more smoothly. I think the aliens have already arrived with all the madness that’s going on. I read today of a couple who both tested positive, refused to sign a form saying they’d stay home, then were complaining that they opened their door to find officers had come to put on electronic tags to ensure they didn’t go out and infect others. The wife then says they weren’t going to go out, so why not just sign the damn form? :doh:

Hopefully if the heat affects CV the same way it affects other viruses @Bayek, it’ll knock it on the head, although reading about the latest figures there, it doesn’t seem to be going that way. On the plus side, there’s very encouraging news here about the Oxford vaccine, and another treatment which will lessen the overall effects. Let’s keep everything crossed this vaccine is a goer, because it’ll be a gamechanger. Hope things are moving along with the house, and you don’t encounter anymore issues. Yay to seeing Auti and the family soon, I know how much you must miss them.

Wow @Jimmianne, a whole day of French, I can barely speak English these days! Kine sounds like the perfect name, I am already thinking of names for our next girl, and can’t wait till we get her.

So glad you managed to get in a good ride @missy, despite the heat, and wow to getting great shots of the wildlife along the way. That’s sad about your friend thinking of retiring, although I’m not surprised he’s fed up with rude customers. The courgette looks lovely, I often oven bake them with some parmesan on top :lickout:

Sorry spending so much time in front of the screen is causing you eye issues, @bling_dream19 but hopefully having the week off has helped, and you’re feeling more rested and relaxed. Yes, we’ve gone for leather, although I think they do make it in fabric, leather’s easier to keep clean with a dog (and a husband who drops things) :lol:

We met Sue & Rob for a walk today, and got lost :mrgreen: Thank goodness for Google maps which marks where we park, so we managed to get back to the car - eventually. We walked for nearly 2 hours and covered about 5 miles. It was hot out, so by the time we got home, we were desperate for a drink. We had lunch outside, and enjoyed just sitting outside.

I hope all the lovely NIRDIs are keeping safe and well. :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!:wavey:

Lovely warm day today--cycled and had ice cream! @missy I thought about you!

@Austina that sofa is a looker!
@Jimmianne I'd love to see more pictures of your furry little cherub.
@MamaBee glad to hear all is well on the health front.
@Niffler75 hope you feel better soon
@marcy you take great photos!

I took 2 days off this week to do some fun stuff. Made a hair appt. Work is very heavy and our patients acuity is high. Oh well will trudge on. And working 8 hours, masked, is quite a drag.

Anyway took a quick trip to the market--waited 5 minutes behind a man who opened 4 cartons of eggs, touched them all to get the biggest ones for himself. Just when you though you've seen everything.:rolleyes:

cheers--Sharon

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, I don’t know how you do it. I wore a mask for half a day and that was too much. When I see photos of health workers double-masked with a shield...omg.
And your egg story. that man!

Austina, be careful thinking up names. lol That might be part of the slippery slope to getting a dog! I probably manifested Kiné in my life when I started imagining a puppy more clearly.
I know you have to wait, I’m just teasing. I wish you could have a dog now, but the time will come and it will be wonderful.

Mamabee, what a relief. I hope Chris gets well quickly. You had a scare!

Thanks, bling dream. : )

For you, Sharon...
A958B816-58DF-4D43-A355-7CE09EFF5CF3.jpeg A9543657-FD18-4397-AD57-9C2134471853.jpeg

A7D0A9CA-8BF6-49D4-8B18-ECF606CF3AF9.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies! It's Wonderful (I hope) Wednesday!

@canuk-gal yasssss. That sounds like the perfect day in every way. Cycling, ice cream and beautiful warm weather. So pleased you took 2 days off work to do something fun for you. You deserve that and more girl. As for that man picking through the eggs all I can say is Oy. Hope you were able to get just what you wanted though.

@Austina glad you enjoyed time with your friends Sue and Rob. 5 miles is sweet. I think another positive side effect of the pandemic is valuing our loved ones even more (if possible) and valuing our time outside with nature. It has made it all seem that much sweeter. Hugs to you. And when the time is right you will adopt a sweet dog. I know how much you miss Dottie. I wake every morning still mourning Francesca's and Fred's loss though Francesca's hurts even more because she was still young. She should have had another 6-8 years left easy. So yeah the pain is almost as intense as when we lost her last year. My heart hurts still as I am sure yours does too. Gentle hugs to you dear Austina.

@bling_dream19 you are so right. Nagles is still not reopening (not sure they will) and it would be a loss to OG if Dave decides he is throwing in the towel for good. Which at this point seems likely. Of course the restaurant SA is still there and thriving and that might keep the town alive and perhaps another ice cream establishment might take hold in that space? Not sure but it will be a loss especially for those of us (like me) who only eat non dairy because besides Dave and J at the other place in the other town I doubt anyone would go to the extra trouble just for me. So we shall see. But even I outdid myself yesterday. Too much ice cream. Yup, cannot believe it but it's true. I was too gluttonous and today I think perhaps a medium is the size I will go for. Unless I change my mind hehe. Seriously though, hope your work week is going well and I am delighted you had a wonderful time away in a peaceful and beautiful setting with people you love dearly. Nothing is better. Big hugs my sweet friend.

@marcy I love all your photos. Astronomy and other photos. I thought of you immediately last night when I came across that necklace. I just saw your response, sorry. I think my phone was (inadvertently) off last night and it is too early to text you back. But yasss that is you. LOL. Did Marty ever take revenge on you for your last prank? Haha. Speaking of Marty I thought of him with my latest purchase and you too. I got some new resistance bands that can be attached high for lat pull downs etc. How is your lifting going? How is work going? Hope you are sleeping right now and enjoying sweet dreams. Hugs to you and have a good day.

@Jimmianne aww what a precious sweetie your new pup he is very fortunate you adopted him. I am so happy you are happy and have a new baby in your life. :love:

@MamaBee I hope the test is right and most importantly I hope Chris recovers easily and fully and sending healing vibes his way and big hugs your way.

@Slick1 good morning, I hope you enjoyed a wonderful walk yesterday and get to enjoy another one today. Sending you good wishes and vibes and lots of love and hugs and yay for a visit from one of your favorite people in the world. Hope she can stay a long while. Hugs.

@Niffler75 how are you doing sweet lady? Thinking of you and sending you well wishes and hugs.

@springerspaniel hugs. I hope Ellie is doing well and that you guys are having a good week.

@sarahb hey there, hope all is well and life is good. XOXO.

@junebug17 hope you are enjoying the beach and pool and just relaxing with family. Hugs.

@Bayek hugs to you girlie, Kate the great. Love ya and hope all is good and the house building is going smoothly.

@AV_ thinking of you and sending well wishes your way. XO.

@Keeliamira hoping all is well and you are having a good week. Hugs.

Hi to everyone else. Hope everyone is enjoying a smooth and easy and healthy week.

Yesterday we cycled and it was much more comfortable than the day before. In fact we chatted with another cyclist when we stopped to use the rest room (social distanced) and she said she couldn't believe how far we cycled the day before because it was super hot. Heat index was well over 100. But I told her my trick of dousing myself with water while we cycle. Cannot let weather stop us haha. Unless it is thunderstorms. That is different. Anyway it was more comfie temp wise yesterday and it was a good cycling day. Rain is coming later today and tomorrow but hopefully we can cycle before the rain arrives. My parents are probably visiting another week because my mom isn't feeling well. I am not going to jump to Covid 19 but of course that is always on my mind when someone isn't feeling well. I do worry about my parents but keeping good thoughts for them and hoping for the best. Hopefully we can have them visit soon.

Leaving you with ice cream (of course). This was the serving that might have been a little (a lot) too much. IDK.

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 5.04.36 AM.png

And on the ride home.

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 5.05.48 AM.png

I love these little babies and look how much they have grown in less than a few months. Wow.
Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 5.05.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 5.05.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 5.07.10 AM.png

Enjoy a wonderful wednesday lovely ladies. XOXO.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, I don’t know how you do it. I wore a mask for half a day and that was too much. When I see photos of health workers double-masked with a shield...omg.
And your egg story. that man!

Austina, be careful thinking up names. lol That might be part of the slippery slope to getting a dog! I probably manifested Kiné in my life when I started imagining a puppy more clearly.
I know you have to wait, I’m just teasing. I wish you could have a dog now, but the time will come and it will be wonderful.

Mamabee, what a relief. I hope Chris gets well quickly. You had a scare!

Thanks, bling dream. : )

For you, Sharon...
A958B816-58DF-4D43-A355-7CE09EFF5CF3.jpeg A9543657-FD18-4397-AD57-9C2134471853.jpeg

A7D0A9CA-8BF6-49D4-8B18-ECF606CF3AF9.jpeg

Thank you very much @Jimmianne !!! I am in love!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I got the large again. :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 3.20.35 PM.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I’m so sorry @MamaBee, let’s hope Chris get’s over this quickly, try not to worry too much, plenty of people have got through this, including our own Prime Minister.

@Jimmianne Kine seems to have made himself very much at home :mrgreen: Amazing how quickly they settle in.

Sounds like you really needed those 2 days off @canuk-gal, glad you were able to have time away from your stressful job. I second Missy’s Oy at the idiot feeling up all the eggs :roll:

I’m sorry to hear that your Mum isn’t feeling well @missy, hopefully it’s nothing serious and she’ll feel well enough fo visit soon, I know you’ll be really looking forward to that. How’s Greg feeling after your recent bereavement, is he coping well? It’s a good job we’ve eaten and I’ve brushed my teeth, otherwise I’d be looking for ice cream :lol: I can live vicariously through your daily portions without ingesting the calories myself! The goslings are certainly getting big, it doesn’t take long for them to grow. Are you finding keeping yourself wet is stopping the skin condition you experienced last year when cycling?

We’ve had an extremely lazy day, sat in the garden reading and relaxing, had a delivery of some shoes, 2 pairs for Colin and one for me, mine’s a navy pair of Skecher type slip ons. I don’t need them, but hey, my feet aren’t growing, and I‘ll wear them eventually, besides it’s my civic duty to stimulate the economy :lol:

Sending big hugs to all the lovely NIRDIs and hoping you’re having a good day.

:wavey:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy beautiful pictures Marcy, lovely... big country... Tell Marty of course pancakes and waffles are crap food but I do love maple syrup! sorry you had a bad day, I get it tho, just a bad juju day.

@missy The shoulder from hell! as I told you, I dislocated it and got it back in owie! I screamed but did the hubster wake up?? nope.. I mean I screamed... I was sleeping, lying on my bad shoulder side, (I do try to NOT sleep on that shoulder but we do move in our sleep) so all of a sudden I felt my shoulder slip out.. ouch.. scream, sit up think, lie back down and moved it around and it popped back in.. this a new one, it's just that there is nothing to hold it in place, all cartilage is gone, rotator cuff torn, now would you not think MIssy that I played tennis! or baseball but I didn't, I do move my arm a lot to eat (now that one came from the great St Shirley (my mom)) so I'm ready for the replacement, if I can't type too much I will learn to text in just one hand like my sons ha! .. Everyone is grumpier Missy, there's a dark pall over our country and the world, upheaval, unrest, anger, fear, FEAR, and just all around depression, sorry that Dave is considering retirement but I don't blame him. You and BD19 can meet at another ice cream place I'm sure. How's your mom??? and @Austina asked a great question, how's Greg and his brothers doing after their mom's death and the service? tough times.

@Niffler75 girl, no worries, it's hard to do everything, and the house stuff has taken me away a lot from NIRDIs, you are beloved here and when you can - like marvelous Missy says - come in and sit a spell.. how's that boy?

@Austina lovely couch!! I too am glad you can golf. Sketchers! even non sketches that look like Sketchers makes my heart sing.. I'm a sketcher and a day of doing happy reading is good for the soul imho Austina.

@MamaBee great news about Chris.. scary that flu may be here early, but glad for everyone.

@Jimmianne your new pup is precious, love in good health girl. xo

@canuk-gal well hey, work sucks.. simple.. sorry you have had some stress fer sure. take care of Sharon. White wine? :wink2:

@junebug17 things sound good with you, enjoy the summer, hope the DS and DD and DH are all happy and healthy.

@AV_ Hey!

@bling_dream19 ice cream! the pandemic has taken such a toll on our economy and even beach spots, sad.

@springerspaniel hope you and your pup are doing well.

@Scandinavian Hey girl.

@Keeliamira sending you caring and healing thoughts.

Well girls, I am constantly looking at crap to go into the house and other times I am reading or John and I are going over crap for the house etc. Plus I'm gearing up for the operation! I'm scared a bit, covid and infection and DEATH. But I don't mention the shoulder much because why bother, it's there and it hurts, it feels like 24-7 some one is drilling into my shoulder, it's a boring pain (not boring but boring, I am funny today, not everyday but today :) )

versus

Anyway, I only cause raise my right arm 30 degrees, on a good day.. so it's time.

pendants pendants etc ugh etc.colors, doors, etc

So if I have bored you enough, imagine me!

all kidding aside - I will be on and off due to all this stuff, but I will be on as much as I can physically..

love you guys.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, do you have a dog? You need one. :appl:

Not now. Have had critters all my life...but they are not allowed where we live.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@missy healing vibes across the miles for your Mother.

I got my hair done today--and it looks spiffy! Then I went to see my DS who took quite a tumble off his bike last night---clean up some scrapes and such. Looking pretty good today! Hope things continue to improve.

Such is my exciting life. LOL

cheers--Sharon

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Ducking in to say hi! :wavey: Getting plenty of rest and getting back on track. Here is a picture of my boy trying to catch crickets! We nearly caught 2 but they escaped!

We have bought a net to try again. DS is fascinated with them. I am too as long as they remain in the field where we find them and not bought home as pets! :eek2:

20200721_115155.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ducking in to say hi! :wavey: Getting plenty of rest and getting back on track. Here is a picture of my boy trying to catch crickets! We nearly caught 2 but they escaped!

We have bought a net to try again. DS is fascinated with them. I am too as long as they remain in the field where we find them and not bought home as pets! :eek2:

20200721_115155.jpg

Adorable photo!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @Bayek , I hope you get some relief from your shoulder pain. Did the doctor give you anything that works with managing the pain until you have surgery? You know I feel as you do about the state of our country, I’m hoping November brings change. Kate you could never in your life be seen as boring. Your posts brighten my day. Don’t worry about Auti. All babies do things on their own timetable. My grandniece that was born within a week of Auti just started walking or as my niece calls it two steps and she’s down. She isn’t talking.

@Jimmianne , Your baby is beautiful!!!! That picture of him waitIng at the door is precious. What a sweetheart!!

@junebug , I hope you and DH are taking lots of walks on the beach and are enjoying your time in SC. I hope all is well with DS, DD and that your brother is feeling well.

@marcy , Your pictures are fantastic! After the pictures of your last hail storm it’s easy to understand why you took a pass on potted plants. We get hail occasionally here but never like what you posted. I didn’t plant any flowers in pots this year. When the stay in place order was lifted the garden centers were packed here. It didn’t seem worth the risk.

Enjoy the days of catching crickets and firefly’s with your son @Niffler75 . They go by quickly.

I’m sorry to hear your son took a tumble @canuk-gal . Did it feel great to get your hair done? I wish I could feel safe enough to go get my hair done. How nice it would be to look in the mirror and not see hair that resembles a skunk.

@Austina, I can‘t wait to see your latest decorating project. It always fun watching a room come together. I’m sure it will turn out beautiful. We’ve been taking long walks too. Your walk yesterday sounded fun, except for the getting lost part.

@MamaBee , I hope your son is beginning to feel better. Was so happy to read his test was negative. I hope everyone in your family is doing well. How are your grandsons doing?

I hope your mom is feeling better Missy and it’s nothing serious.

@bling_dream19 , I hope you get to visit your nieces soon. Have you been able to see your mom?

We are anxiously awaiting our grandnephew to arrive and we have a wedding coming up in the family. It’s especially nice to have happy news this year.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Calliecake aw Callie, thank you.. Mike said she went in for her 15month check up and the pediatrician said she was right as rain, AND her daddy didn't walk to 16 months.. but he was a hella more verbal.. Callie we are so aligned in our vision of our country, let's hope for the best! A grand nephew!!!! awesome, I have one, Evan he's 3 weeks older than Auti, he is a cutie patootie! congrats... here's to our grands, aren't we lucky Calie? yes we are.. xoxoxoxo

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

20200721_115155.jpg

Niffler, hi. Maybe there is some thing on this website that will be interesting.

I got obsessed with snails for a while. They make great pets too. ; )

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Jimmianne My son says 'thank you so much. This might help me catch one!' :mrgreen2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies!

@Bayek what can I say. My heart goes out to you. I can only imagine the pain you are in and I am so very sad you are dealing with this and I am praying you get relief soon. Please let the surgeon fix your shoulder and PT go smoothly for you. Thank goodness you were able to get these shoulder back into the socket but ouch I know that hurts terribly. I am sending continued healing bucketloads of dust your way and so much love and hugs and all that good stuff. You are in my heart and my thoughts and Greg's too. He sends his love to you as we do your entire family. And Auti is beautiful and will be walking soon. Just wait and see. Some of us took our time when first walking as you know and I think it's because we realize we have our entire lives to walk and we just wanted to take our sweet time. Speaking of sweet you are the sweetest and greatest and best Kate the Great and I love you girlie. XOXO

Speaking of sweet how are you @bling_dream19 and how is work going? Hope you are all rejuvenated from your wonderful time away and all is going well. Sending you lots of hugs and love and the kitties do too. They feel your love and well wishes and say thank you purry much. XOXO.

@Niffler75 aww he is precious and sweet. Makes everything seem possible yanno? As for the crickets they are better left outside IMO. Hope he enjoyed his afternoon outside in nature. XOXO.

@canuk-gal thank you very much for your good thoughts for my mom. She was feeling a bit better when I spoke with her last night and hope that continues to be the case. I hope you are enjoying much deserved rest and relaxation and enjoying some fun activities just for you. And yasss for getting your hair done and for it looking spiffy! Oh no about your son taking a tumble on the bike. Ouch. I hope it is all superficial bruises and that he is feeling A OK and ready to get right back on that bike. All of us veteran cyclists know it is part of the equation unfortunately and at our stage of the game not breaking bones is always a relief when we fall.

I am sorry you cannot get a dog but same here. They are allowed where we live but Greg said no and while I don't usually listen to him when he says no and I want yes this time I know he is wise to say no. Especially with all that is happening with the kitties. I don't think we have any energy left for any other furry babies as much as I long for a doggie. I love dogs so much. They are our best friends always through it all. And while I love cats their love is always conditional lol. Except for my sweet babies Francesca and Fred and Billy. They were like dogs more so than any other cats in our family. And Butch and Buster. OK as usual I have gone on a long tangent. Sorry. I am just missing my furry babies so much Sharon. Hugs and have a lovely day. XOXO.

@Jimmianne snails are scrumptious and when I was younger I enjoyed escargot. Now knowing what I know I stay away from that delectable treat. One word. Parasites. Nuff said. Anyway please hug your sweet pup from his Aunt Missy, OK? Please. It is the closest I will get to having a doggie. Being an auntie. Story of my life. :lol:

Thank you for your good wishes for my mom Callie. She is doing better and hopefully it isn't anything serious. Glad your family is well and expecting new babies. Life goes on amidst the chaos.

@Austina thank you. Greg is doing OK. He is very strong. Thank you also @Bayek for asking and all of you who have reached out to me here and off line about Greg and all your kind wishes and condolences. I have something to share but do not want to post the full name so not sure if I can share it here. Where his mom graduated and taught they wrote the most wonderful article about her. I will see if I can figure out how to share it without giving too much info away.

@Austina haha glad you can live vicariously through me re the ice cream without getting the unhealthy fat and calories. LOL you are smart. My cholesterol is higher than usual and we know why but somehow I am powerless to stop eating ice cream. :lol:
Glad you had a relaxing day yesterday and woohoo for new shoes. I love my sketchers and they are pictured in the photo I shared of my blue dot and stripe dress from Sunday. Sketchers rock. Lots of us NIRDIs enjoy our Sketchers. Yoohoo Jimmianne.

Hope you are having a wonderful day dear Austina XOXO.

@Slick1 good morning sweet lady. Hope you and J are enjoying a good week together and all is going well. It is super hot here yes but all is good when we are with our loved ones. Hope you had another lovely walk early yesterday and hope you get to enjoy one today too. Heat wave continuing. I am sweating a lot but I am thinking goodbye toxins. Haha. Anyway hugs and love my sweet friend.

@springerspaniel continuing good thoughts and healing vibes being sent your and Ellie's way. (((HUGS))).

Hi to everyone else. We cycled despite the heat wave continuing but it was super hot again yesterday. Hotter than we realized it was going to be. So I had to have another large ice cream @Scandinavian I don't think you could keep up with me in the ice cream department sorry to say...do you accept my challenge? When you next visit me we shall put it to the test OK? It's not about one day but about continuous consecutive ice cream days...do you accept? ;-)

I took a few pics as we cycled. I love these 2 pics. Look at the light. And the clouds. I love clouds so much.

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 6.19.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 6.18.42 AM.png

Have a wonderful day lovely ladies. May it be cloudlicious but filled with sunny and happy experiences.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee how is Chris doing? Continued good thoughts and well wishes being sent his way. And (((Hugs))) to you.

OK here is the edited version with the last name blocked out. Y'all know my last name and Greg's last name but just to keep it kosher to share here. Hope it is OK to share here and please excuse the sloppy edit. I am not technologically savvy even after all these years.

mariannearticle.png

mariannearticlepart2.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results