shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls, I am back. Hi @Jimmianne hope all is continuing to go smoothly with you and life in France.

@Niffler75 I am with you. No such thing as too much ice cream! Haha. We had some yesterday despite a change in plans due to a dental emergency for Greg. More on that below. So our time cycling was limited since we had to get back to the dentist but we did enjoy a medium ice cream. Large takes way too long to eat and we had only a few hours to cycle and have ice cream yesterday due to the unexpected dental visit. Good luck with the final school visit today. Hope it goes well. And next semester should prove to be interesting for everyone. I truly have no clue what is best though I am leaning towards home schooling for the young ones. So as not to expose anybody inadvertently to Cover 19. Anyway sending you good thoughts for today. And I hope you get to see your MIL very soon. XO.

@Bayek continued good thoughts being sent your way. NO more shoulder pain. Hugs and more hugs Kate the great. You are da best girlie.XOXO.

@MamaBee hugs to you. I know life is challenging but you are so strong and you are managing it all so well. Hugs.

@marcy woohoo big week indeed. Colorado Friday sounds like fun despite the reason and yes to working from home Thursday. And I hope the trip will be smooth and easy and calm. Wow you are making headway on reading your book series. Sweet. And glad you got to see the comet yesterday too. Albeit a bit blurry through the haze but yay for binoculars. XOXO.

@Austina I am very surprised. Everyone at the USA Costco locations must wear masks and that has been in effect since at least May IIRC. For once the USA is doing something right there. And I am perplexed that it isn't the same by you. I am sure you would look lovely with undyed hair but I understand your concerns and I always say do what makes you feel beautiful and there is no wrong decision that way IMO. Glad you enjoyed Zoom Pilates. Today I have PT but I am a bit sore still from Monday. I do not like lifting weights. I was hoping I would enjoy it more once I got into it but alas no. It is not my forte despite my efforts. @marcy I am in awe of you and your lifting capabilities. I am convinced my genetics just doesn't allow for me to lift weights with ease. I have only gotten to 35 lbs on the Lat pull down and for the bicep curls I can still only do 15! That is weak. Anyway hope you have a lovely day and enjoy your walk with Sue and Rob this afternoon. Hugs.

Continued good healing dust to Ellie @springerspaniel and hugs.

@Slick1 keeping good thoughts for you and hoping things are going easily and that calm rules the days. XOXO.

@junebug17 hope you are enjoying a lovely week and speeding time with family. XOXO.

Hello to everyone else.
Speaking of calm we had an unexpected problem yesterday. As we started our ride Greg told me he has been experiencing some tooth discomfort. Well my heart sank because I know how those issues can be a pain in the you know what. I called my friend the dentist and made an appointment for that afternoon. So we had to cut our ride a bit short but it was worth it. She saw him and isn't sure yet what is causing the issue but nonetheless didn't see any major issues so that was good. He has to go back for a cleaning and X-rays as he needs both and it could just be a leaky filling. She said his bone looks very dense so that is good (unlike my weak bones). So at least we have that process started. And while we were at the dentist our electrician came and he said our generator transfer switch had a loose wire and now transfers correctly. We shall see. I would have preferred to be there when he got there but we were taking care of Greg's tooth issue so we weren't home. So much to do all of the time it seems and we cannot be in two places at once. Our electrician squeezed us in yesterday as he is fully booked for weeks out now. I am grateful we accomplished all we did yesterday and hope the tooth pain stays away and that our generator keeps working when we need it.

We did manage ice cream somehow during the day but had to keep it to a medium due to time constraints. It takes double the time to eat a large as Dave's large is HUGE.

Heck the medium is huge too. LOL

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 5.33.56 AM.png

and from the dental chair I had to take a pic. Dentistry in the age of Covid.

Today we plan on cycling and getting more ice cream (of course) and I have PT early this AM so another action packed day but hopefully with no emergencies today. Hope everyone has a happy and calm Wednesday. Wonderful Wednesday for all. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and for @bling_dream19 did I ever share my seahorse dress? I think you would love this dress and you need to get one for your wardrobe. I will text you the info. When the hour gets to be more appropriate since it is only 5:40 AM here still.

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 5.38.46 AM.png

When we got back from the dentist after a very long day. I wanted the photo with Oliver who was at the window when we arrived back home but alas he disappeared by the time Greg got the phone out to take the pic. But then I thought OK not a wasted pic because I was wearing my sea horse dress. And let's face it, these days, at least for me, I am either wearing workout clothes or cycling clothes and nothing else. 8)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh and for @bling_dream19 did I ever share my seahorse dress? I think you would love this dress and you need to get one for your wardrobe. I will text you the info. When the hour gets to be more appropriate since it is only 5:40 AM here still.

When we got back from the dentist after a very long day. I wanted the photo with Oliver who was at the window when we arrived back home but alas he disappeared by the time Greg got the phone out to take the pic. But then I thought OK not a wasted pic because I was wearing my sea horse dress. And let's face it, these days, at least for me, I am either wearing workout clothes or cycling clothes and nothing else. 8)

That dress is very flattering
You look so young =)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

YES I LOVE IT MISSY AND I NEED IT! it's really cute on you!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YES I LOVE IT MISSY AND I NEED IT! it's really cute on you!!!

Aww thank you sweet bling dream❤️❤️❤️

I learned a new pose today during PT. Lol I don’t think I’ll ever feel graceful doing this one :lol:

The therapist acknowledged our problem as she has the same issue. Crazy long arms and legs. I’m always hitting the wall lol.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 Missed you too girlie!

@missy Hi Missy, I wish I could express the why's I love you and our friendship.. how many people know and care about me? (not that I am worried etc :) ) you remember my Katydid and me and my family, thank you Missy, thank you so much. you make me happy and level :) I'm sorry Greg needs to have his other knee done, but I do understand having had both my hips replaced and my latest (YOUNG) surgeon telling me that I probably have to have my other shoulder done (NOOOO!).. Miss you Missy, I miss my Christopher.. miss my Kate and I miss Danny and Evan and Neve and his wife ;-) Anne (she's a toughie).. miss the city, miss great pizza, miss my son.. miss YOU... I told Chris yesterday I WILL BE THERE as soon as I can, and Chris and I can rent a car and drive to Brooklyn if you guys are all still there. how are you? are you burning out at all? are you progressing at all in being ahead of the game? I dunno Missy.. why were you chosen for this journey but I know Missy you are special.. totally and honestly special. xoxoxo

Missy I was thrilled to read that while Greg has tooth pain his bone looks great and it isn't an abscess or infection... your dentist friend sounds great.. a cleaning is in order! tell Greg I said hello!!!

your new positions look hard! eeek but you look perfect Missy, you are so lovely, as my mom would say, "now there's a looker!" :) xoxox

I scream for YOUR ice cream, your pixs are enticing and look delicious, Greg looks gorgeous and happy and such a good guy.. :)

@Austina hello Austina - I wish you were here because we could yak about the 'wedding' we could visit with Auti, we could eat at great places, we could moan and groan and LOVE our husbands, marvel at our sons, our DILs (future and now), we could just hang Austina.. we will, but I know that eventually you and Colin will be here and I have a friend.. selfish I suppose but I feel lucky! xoxo

@marcy Hi Marcy, oh yes I agree, outside fast - inside uh foreve... I'm not expecting much soon, we are almost all done with the plumbing and the elecrical is coming along.. pool is starting to be plumbed, but I know, soon all stop! :) uh keep on the outlook for retaliation! men are funny, especially husbands . . when you least expect girl! hope you all are well, happy and having a decent summer Marcy my dear xoxoxoxo and Marcy, be cool, smile and support whoever is rioting etc.. face it! you have a Porsche! makes you totally hip and awesome :) xoxoxo

@Niffler75 all sounds good and busy with you! best of luck and it's always lovely to read young mom's and their kids! so glad to know you !!! xoxoxo

@Jimmianne John just had cataract surgery 3 weeks ago and he's in heaven now! seeing great - he also had lasik to help his vision and he LORDS it over me because I can't have lasik.. miss you Jimmi! xoxoxoxoxo

so hola to @MamaBee @Scandinavian @Slick1 @springerspaniel @Keeliamira @AV_ @junebug17 @Daisys and Diamonds

miss you all, it's a crazy, crazy time to be alive no? Yup.. latest pix from today at the house.

1594858956251.png ha sorry about my finger!
1594858994307.png another great shot of my finger!

1594859025950.png fireplace

1594859084757.png finger AND pool :)

1594858912786.png view to the master bedroom

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies, Happy Thursday!

It would look great with my sea turtle jewelry! 20200715_130534.jpg 20200715_130449.jpg

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pendant soooo much!!! We love turtles Greg and I and are always kidding around and while cycling yell TURTLE so as to make one materialize. Long story but it has worked before. Just not in the past few years. Haha but I digress. We LOVE turtles!

And the seahorse dress would look incredible on you. Just amazing. Check them out and see what else you must have. I love that site. I have an ice cream dress from them from last year but have not worn it yet. Covid 19 makes going anywhere a moot point. Except for the doctors offices and ice cream. :lol:

Glad yesterday was a fun day for you and continued hugs and love being sent your way. Next year we meet at Dave's!

@Bayek aww Kate the very great and wise and wonderful. My heart is filled with love for you and your amazing family. Truth. I love all of them even the members I have not yet met. And your sweet niece Katie, how could I forget about your sweet, beautiful and talented niece? We both loved meeting her when we got together and she is a joy. As are you but that goes without saying. I wish so hard your shoulder would miraculously heal itself but short of that I hope the surgery is very successful and you will be pain free soon. I just love the latest house photos. Thank you for sharing them with us. And I know we will all get through this and maybe you and John can meet us for a date at Dave's ice cream shoppe with @bling_dream19 because I just know you would love her IRL too. And how much fun would that be. Sending you much love and many hugs and bucketloads of healing dust for a full recovery and NO MORE pain!!!

@Slick1 you remain in my thoughts. If I may share about inconsiderate family members sadly I too know it all too well. I am so sorry your niece continues to disappoint but you are not alone. I am lucky that my family is pretty good in most ways but Greg's side well we can share stories. Anyway sending you many good thoughts and big hugs and much love. It worked out for the best and hopefully as time goes on she will get it and change her thinking about certain things. And in the meantime you know you are doing what is best. You gotta take care of you and your health. Your family deserves to have you around for a very very long time. Hugs to you my dear friend.

@canuk-gal how is your mom doing? She is in my thoughts and I am sending lots of healing vibes her way. And hugs to you. We are getting a heat wave here soon and today is the last nice day for a while so we are planning on taking advantage of that while we can. Hope your mom is doing well and healing and feeling stronger and hope you are enjoying some lovely weather. Hugs.

Hi to everyone else! Keeping good thoughts for everyone and sending you hugs. We had a nice long ride yesterday after PT and my workout at home and enjoyed a large ice cream. Is it bad that now when I have a large I am not full at all and could probably eat more? LOL I am an ice cream GLUTTON. Not something I am proud of nope nope nope but what can I say?

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 5.44.33 AM.png
Haha do you notice something on the cow? LOL.

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 5.44.03 AM.png

And we saw an egret having lunch yesterday and baby chicks too. It is a wondrous world out here filled with animals and beautiful flowers and lovely scenery. It almost feels like a "normal" summer. But then reality hits again. But we continue taking it one day, one hour at a time. Sending all you lovely ladies many good vibes and hugs. Have a good Thursday and be well.

Baby chicks!

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 5.47.55 AM.png

Egret enjoying lunch.

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 5.46.45 AM.png

(((HUGS))).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

We ended up having a busy day yesterday.

Love the photographs of mother nature’s wonders @missy, a constant reminder that in all this madness, life goes on. We do that pose in Pilates, it’s the Superman pose! Glad you and Greg are making the most of the good weather to get out and enjoy the fresh air and of course, a large ice cream! So glad Greg managed to get a dental appointment, an

Loving the photos of the house and pool @Bayek, and yes, we WILL catch up when it’s safe for all of us to do so. In the meantime, we’re devoting all our energies to keeping well and getting through this. Hopefully you’ll be able to get your surgery done and get on recovering.

I hope you didn’t encounter any problems the other day @marcy and that you’re all caught up on your sleep after comet watching. I’m checking NASA’s website for my comet sightings.

Hi @Jimmianne, hope you’re keeping well and safe.

Your turtle jewellery is so cute @bling_dream19 , you definitely need a matching dress :razz:

I was busy baking yesterday morning, and then the cleaning up, and we met Sue and Rob for a walk near us. We walked for miles, and encountered lots of soldiers out on manoeuvres, quite the excitement! Sue & Rob came back to our place after for a cup of tea and a cake, we sat in the garden, it was dull but really warm.

We ended up watching an interview with a former Euro MP who talks a lot of sense, and we were so tired from all the walking (and my knee screaming) that we ended up going to bed early.

We’ve just been out with Tom and his wife (Dottie’s dog sitter) and had another long walk (more knee screaming) and gave him the car ramp we’d bought for Dottie that she’d never used.

We’re thinking of going to the garden centre this afternoon to get some ferns for the bottom of the garden that Colin’s been clearing.

I hope all the lovely NIRDIs are having a good day :wavey:

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Niffler75 darn that you MIL won’t let you pay for her internet. It would be nice if you could get her using her phone to do a video call. That’s so cute your son thought Judi Dench sounded like granny. It’s hard to give her a hug over the phone. I got my mom interested in internet, email and using an iPad by downloading books for her to read in the Kindle app. She was reading a book a day; she didn’t use email much but it was progress. I saw today this is ice cream month so I’m glad you enjoyed some Snickers ice cream; it sounds delicious. I love those frozen Snickers ice cream bars.

@Jimmianne it’s good to see you here. I am sure you can get protective glasses for dogs. My aunt had some special goggles made her for poodle because he loved to hang his head out the car window and it always caused his eyes to weep. They fixed the problem right away.

@missy speaking of ice cream I hear the ice cream truck out front right now. I am glag Greg got in to the dentist right away but darn they couldn’t find what was wrong. I had that problem from using a Sonic care tooth brush. I’d get intense shooting pain from my jaw to the top of my head. First 2 times I went to both the dentist and eyes, ears, nose and throat doctor. Didn’t find a thing. I’d use a regular brush until the pain subsided then fired up the sonic care again and voila - pain again. The 3rd time it happened that sucker went right in the trash. Marty wasn’t thrilled since they aren’t cheap. I hate to hear you don’t like lifting weights; I didn’t think I would but I don’t mind it and I at least stick to it so that is all that matters. Your ice cream looks delicious and I love your seahorse dress; very cute. Those chicks are so sweet. Your PT pose reminds me of something we did in jazzercise - it was called sweet cheeks.

@Daisys and Diamonds your sea turtles are so cute.

@Bayek your house is going up fast. @missy makes me want ice cream all the time from her pictures. Wow I’m playing victim there - I eat ice cream because Missy posted a picture. I am so ashamed. The longer Marty doesn’t retaliate the more nervous I get. Between work and the gym he is really busy but look out when he’s home one day and bored. I came home once and the Killer Rabbit had stuffing in his mouth and all over the floor. 2 Bears were looking over the back of the loveseat and my favorite bear was missing. Turned out he was throwing out a pillow and decided to stage a bear attack. I’ll try to find the picture.

@Austina have you been able to see the comet yet? It’s evening now but we keep having clouds. Right now it is only partly cloudy. There is a FB page called comet watch I follow and they have a lot of great pictures. Sorry to hear your knees are gripping about all of your fun walks. I hope they are doing better now. That’s great you are enjoying walking with friends. What did you bake? Inquiring minds want to know. Ha Ha.

I enjoyed my 2 days of working at home and will head out in the morning to get my oil change. If I was brave I’d head on to Denver for sapphire shopping but I’ll wait until Marty can take me. He wants to get me a smaller barbell so maybe we can do that some day.

I ordered in pizza for supper so I’m stuffed now.

Take care.
Marcy

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Hi Missy the Marvelous! ice scream for your Dave's ice cream.. gosh it looks so darned inviting... how's your Dad's eyes? How's mom? and your fantastic nieces? hope everyone is well, will the girls be heading back to school or will they be doing online school? When you think about it Missy - living through this will REALLY change their view of life and their life in general, after the Great Depression people had few children, people didn't buy new things... the girls lives will be changed by this and I wonder how it will affect their generation... they will be living through such HUGE change, racism, medicine, loss of income for many.. I believe in them and their generation and hope the best of best for them, my kids, the millenials, I feel bad for, many will NEVER recover and have good careers, it's a crying shame.

On a lighter note, my shoulder hurts but hospitals are opening up and I'm not too worried, but I'm more worried about recovery and pain. :) not much new on the home front, we picked out the cabinets, jeeze louise we had to REALLY scale back, they are rediculously expensive, I am getting light grey, shaker style, nothing spectacular, mid range. We picked some roof shingle that I forgot the name of but I think will look good, we have not picked out the front stone or the front siding.. we don't know what we will be able to afford, it's crazy... Please give he kids a pet and Greg a hug.. I so truly uly hope that things are getting calmer for you Missy... sending you love. xoxox

@Austina Whew the heat wave here is a killer... we just stay in or go up to the house It's lovely that you can have some tea and cake with friends Austina, good news and good for your psyche... Hope Adam and Kim are doing okay over in West Austin area.. look forward to seeing you.. sending a Kate hug and love.

@bling_dream19 hey! beautiful turtle jewelry! love it, and you, I and Missy will try to get together next year! ice cream! take care.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Day and here's to a happy and cool Friday!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone,
Not much to report here. Working in the garden, painting, watching Nextflix. Things appear more normal here, but it’s not what it seems and caution prevails.

I have started looking for a little companion. First, I had the hedgehog, but he didn’t make it. Finding him out on the road in the daytime should have been a clue to his health. Then the kids brought me a skinny stray cat, and it turned out to belong to their neighbor.:lol:
It looked in need of care but it was actually just extremely ancient...and was much loved.
Then I bought a terrarium and kept snails. Fun, but not furry enough.
So I bought a toy-a dog that wags its tail, pants, has a heartbeat and closes its eyes and sighs when you pet it. Not bad! But Nope.
So now I’ve graduated to considering an actual real dog that can fit in a carrier under my plane seat ...in case I ever go home again : )

It’s great to read about all the ups and downs of the NIRDIs. Hope there’s more ups than downs. XX

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone,
Not much to report here. Working in the garden, painting, watching Nextflix. Things appear more normal here, but it’s not what it seems and caution prevails.

I have started looking for a little companion. First, I had the hedgehog, but he didn’t make it. Finding him out on the road in the daytime should have been a clue to his health. Then the kids brought me a skinny stray cat, and it turned out to belong to their neighbor.:lol:
It looked in need of care but it was actually just extremely ancient...and was much loved.
Then I bought a terrarium and kept snails. Fun, but not furry enough.
So I bought a toy-a dog that wags its tail, pants, has a heartbeat and closes its eyes and sighs when you pet it. Not bad! But Nope.
So now I’ve graduated to considering an actual real dog that can fit in a carrier under my plane seat ...in case I ever go home again : )

It’s great to read about all the ups and downs of the NIRDIs. Hope there’s more ups than downs. XX

OK so just remember (and I am happy to spring for the air fare) Gracie and Oliver are available but shhhh don't tell Greg. He has completely and absolutely fallen in love with them both. My gosh, he is a total mush for Oliver. I have never seen anything like it. OMG. But let me know because if I say the word they can both be yours. :bigsmile:

They are always together too. It is sweet.

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 5.43.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 5.42.39 AM.png

I am sorry your hedeghog didn't make it :(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovelies! Happy FriYAY!

@Bayek good morning my lovely wonderful friend Kate the very great and wise and wonderful! I am sorry your shoulder is hurting and I am hoping so hard the surgery goes as planned and is successful and you are pain free very soon. I am also sorry the cabinets and everything are so costly and I am sure you will end up with a gorgeous custom home despite the changes you have to make. Thanks for asking about my sister and nieces. Not sure what they are doing yet for the next school term. I don't have an update on my dad's eye. He is going back the week after next for an injection in that eye. My poor dad. And I agree life is challenging perhaps more challenging than ever before. Hoping we all make it through in one piece and are whole at the end of this. Sending you so many hugs and so much love to you and your family dear Kate. XOXO.

@Austina I am glad you enjoyed a lovely walk with Sue and Rob and also tea and sweets at the end of the walk.Nice. And also a walk with Tom and his wife. You guys are quite the social butterflies. I am sorry your knee is acting up and hope it is all better today. What did you bake? I love home baked goodies. Yummm. Hope you get some lovely ferns for your garden today and enjoy.

@marcy haha sweet cheeks. OMG the vision. I am sorry you experienced tooth pain and glad you figured out it was the sonic toothbrush. Greg doesn't use an electric toothbrush though perhaps he should. I hate mysteries. I know you do too. And as for lifting I am so pleased you enjoy and excel at it. It is so important for overall health and I will try to stick with it. Thank you for your encouragement. Speaking of ice cream did you get some from the ice cream truck yesterday? We had another large. :lol: The Pizza you had last night sounded delicious and wise to wait for Marty to head to Denver for sapphire shopping. And for a smaller barbell. I think it is hard to get exercise equipment around here due to the pandemic. I cannot find a good weight machine right now and while I would love to get the tonal machine it would end up costing so much with the delivery and set up and monthly subscription fee. We haven't ruled it out but I just don't think I want to pay so much. Mainly because I don't think I would maximize the use and also two homes make it harder since I could only put it in one home.

Glad you enjoyed working from home these past 2 days and only one more day til the weekend woohoo. Hope your oil change goes smoothly and have a good FriYAY. Haha that "bear attack" looks vicious. And no worries re the ice cream. I wish I could teleport it to you but we are always here and ready to have you come and join us. There will be an after the pandemic. I have to believe that.

@bling_dream19 yay it's FriYAY! I love those dress options and they always are changing their stock so I will keep you posted of course. I love your animal bling. It's right up my alley. Hope you have a great weekend and a happy FriYAY. We are getting a heat wave here starting tomorrow. Sigh. in the mid 90s but heat index higher. OK it will be a sweaty weekend for us here but hopefully a good one. Hugs and enjoy and hope it is cooler by you.

@Slick1 hope you have a great FriAYAY dear S and I hope all the school issues work themselves out. I think in the end it will all have to be online. I don't see it working out any other way. Hugs and love and all that good stuff. XOXO.

@MamaBee you remain in my thoughts and I hope David and your mom and your DH and you are all well and life is harmonious and sweet and calm right now.

@Keeliamira thinking of you and hugs. Hope you are feeling well.

@sarahb hugs and have a happy weekend.

@MJ_Mac how are you? Hope all is going smoothly and you are doing well.

@junebug17 hope you and your family are well and enjoying some peaceful R&R and also some lovely family time and some golfing too. XOXO.

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well.

I dedicate this ice cream to Marcy. Here you go. XOXO.

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 6.00.32 AM.png

Have a wonderful FriYAY lovely ladies and hugs to you all.
Leaving you with our deer photo from our cycling adventures yesterday. I love all the wildlife around here. Beauty is everywhere you look. Amidst the chaos is love and beauty and calm. If you look hard enough. Hugs.

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 6.03.48 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I forgot to share this with you. Look at what our dentist friend insisted we take the other day when we were at her office for Greg's emergency dental eval. LOL she grew this herself and she said she has more than she could ever use.

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 6.07.14 AM.png

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy FriYAY to all! I hope everyone is well and happy!
Yes to an icecream at Days with @missy and @Bayek that will be super fun! And of coarse anyone else who wants to join can join!
@missy that is soo sweet of your dentist giving yall veggies! You and Greg make a great impression and people show up their best to you both! For the hot weather coming in, that means lots of water and icecream!
I love you and Greg's turtle story! That's really cool that turtles have shown up in the past. I've always thought they were super cute. We got to see them swimming on our Key Largo honeymoon. I also fell in love with them watching a Hallmark movie about sea turtles. They're so cute!
@Austina thank you and I def need to find a dress! Here is my seashell dress! 20200716_191019.jpg
And my mermaid necklace 20200716_191523.jpg
I have one more nautical piece of jewelry and then that's it lol until I get my seashell necklace. I'm soo bummed I missed @mrs-b seashell charm in preloved!
@marcy you are awesome I love the bear attack! I'm glad you are wfh a couple of days and yes to Marty taking you sapphire shopping! I love the Snickers icecream bars they are divine!
@Niffler75 how is your sweet boy?
@MamaBee hey girl! Hope you're doing well and enjoying Summer and relaxing some too.
Love and hugs to all and happy FRIYAY!!!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone :wavey: yay to the end of the week.
@Jimmianne Lovely to hear from you! I am desperate for a doggie too but I think practically at the moment with two older cats we need to wait. I think my boy would really benefit from a doggie friend!
@missy Love the pics of Tommy and Gracie together, super cute! How are you doing in yourself? How is Greg? My husband went shopping and a tub of my fave ice cream just so happened to 'fall' into the trolley! :think:
@marcy My MIL is about as stubborn as I am but I do love her!
@bling_dream19 thanks for asking after my son. He is doing great! His new teachers think he is fab and we are looking forward to more activities and school visits after the hols!
Hallelujah my lab ruby ring is finished and I should have it tomorrow or monday! :dance: Hope everyone has a good weekend and I will check in soon. Take care x

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Phew it’s been hot here today.

I haven’t seen the comet IRL @marcy too lazy to get up early, I get precious little sleep as it is. Sapphire shopping sounds like fun, and something to look forward to, do you have something particular in mind? Lighter bar, hmmm, not so much! :lol: Who attacked who?

Hi @Jimmianne, before you give in to temptation, as far as I’m aware, even a little doggie isn’t allowed in the cabin transatlantic :( They’d have to undergo all the health checks and go in the cargo hold, that’s why we’re hanging on, much as I’m desperate for another.

Oooo that’s really pretty @bling_dream19 and your mermaid pendant is the perfect accompaniment. Have you got any plans for the weekend?

That’s really great that your little guy made such a good impression @Niffler75, such a shame that there’s now going to be several weeks before he can get started properly. Yay, can’t wait to see your ring :dance:

May not be quite as hot here @Bayek, but it’s a scorcher today so we’re getting in practice for what’s to (hopefully) come. I hope things are progressing well with the house build, I’m sorry that it’s proving so challenging getting exactly what you want. Your kitchen sounds right up my street, I definitely like the sounds of grey kitchen units, I really don’t like the dark wood that Adam has, it’s too rustic for my taste.
Adam & Kim are fine, getting their regular HEB deliveries, and staying in. If anything is a good test of their relationship, its this, if they can stand being together 24/7, then they should have a great marriage. Hope all is well with you and yours, and you’re all keeping safe and well.

I can’t tell you what a positive effect being able to do ‘normal’ things again is having @missy, albeit whilst maintaining social distancing. Just being able to go out and meet people again is making me hopeful that this will eventually be over. There’s more easing happening on the 1st August, so everything crossed that we’re still heading in the right direction, and we don‘t get a second spike. How kind of the dentist to give you some home grown produce, is it a courgette or a cucumber? I’m so happy that getting Gracie has worked out so well with Ollie, and I know that Greg is a big softie, just like Colin was with Dottie. :lol:

I made lemon drizzle slices, chocolate cupcakes and banana cake on Wednesday, and Colin is enjoying every mouthful :mrgreen:

We did go to the garden centre yesterday, and ended up buying 4 laurel plants and a fern. We couldn’t get anymore in the area at the bottom, because is full of tree roots, and Colin had a devil of a job digging the holes. We were just going to do a little today, but ended up levelling the area, planting the laurels, putting down landscaper’s matting and covering the area with 6 bags of bark. Needless to say when we’d finished, we were hot, dirty and exhausted! The weather is so lovely today, we had dinner in the garden.

I hope all the lovely NIRDIs are doing well and keeping safe, TGIF, no plans for the weekend, apart from planting a hydrangea in the front, and chilling out.

:wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Jimmianne Oooooh...I hope you get a dog! I laughed about your robot dog! I think you have dogs at your other home in the states..right? I may be misremembering...
@Austina It must be so nice to be able to visit with your friends. You have been leading a close to normal social life....
What did you bake? I may have to pull out one of my caramel apple tartlets from Omaha Steaks. They are so delicious..
I’m sorry your knee is bothering you...Is it arthritis? I had a very painful knee years ago. It hasn’t been bothering me lately. I’m holding my breath.
@bling_dream19 I love your seashell dress..and your nautical jewelry! The turtle necklace is so cute!
I would love to meet you guys in Texas next year! I have to trade in my ACA. I want to see it in person before letting Summer go..I’m hoping that things will be calm on the COVID front by then.
@marcy I thought Marty tore up one of your bears or rabbits! I was relieved to see it was stuffing from a pillow! How’s your boss? Does he have Covid? I hope not.
@Niffler75 How’s everything going at your end? What are you doing with your son every day? David is doing okay but I think he gets bored...He doesn’t realize that he is...I started taking him on car rides to get out of the house. He enjoys them. TBH I do too..We went for ice cream because of seeing all @missy ‘s photos...
@missy Is that a cucumber? :lol: That is the biggest cucumber I ever saw..That reminds me I need to get some produce!
That’s so cute that Greg is smitten with Oliver and Gracie...Shatzie loves Bailey...It’s so cute to see Bailey turn into a puddle when Shatzie gets home from work. Bailey is feeling his age. He’s on pain pills but he still gets up slowly. Poor fella.
Is Tommy still eating? How’s Gracie and Oliver’s eyes?
@Bayek Your house is going to be amazing! I love shaker kitchen cabinets. I think the gray will be pretty..Have you decided on a backsplash?
Have you see Autie? I know she is back at daycare..so it’s not as safe now. Jackson is also back in regular daycare. Since we don’t live close to them I think he will stop bonding to me...It’s sad. Noah won’t even know me. Okay..I’m depressing myself! Hahaha
Count me in on a visit to to Texas next year...I would love to go to Whiteflash to see if I want to trade in Summer... @Austina Hopefully you will move there by then? I pray every night that I will wake up and a miracle will happen and Covid will go poof..and be gone..
@canuk-gal How’s your mom doing? I was thinking of you yesterday...My mom walked into the open dishwasher and gashed her leg. Blood was everywhere...She was nervous dripping blood and David was freaking out that his grandma was bleeding..Ugh..I patched her up....I checked it this morning...Shes fine...but the fun never ends here...
I brought my Volvo in for service today because of a recall. I also knocked the chrome trim off my car door. I did it in Maryland when I opened the door and hit a sign. I tried to glue it back but it peeled off again. They did the recall today but they had to order the chrome strip so I’ll be back next week when it comes in. The guys in the reception office were walking around without masks. When I came in I stood way back. The guy didn’t say anything but looked bewildered as to why I was standing so far back. I didn’t want to be a Karen but I was thinking put your masks on...sheesh. I didn’t say a word until he and a couple of the guys figured it out and put their masks on. I laughed and told them thank you....that I was old and I appreciated it..hahaha I think they liked my mask because they were
laughing..hahaha.. 22800269-86B2-4373-A9EA-610957C881FC.jpeg
Hugs to everyone else...ttyl

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina ugh building a house is torture, if you can find one that is spec go for it! we should have but John wanted this.. ALTHOUGH for 25-30 years he said he would NEVER build another house (he built on with his ex-girlfriend).. he said he would NEVER EVER EVER have a pool again but he knew I wouldn't come back without a pool (altho I probably would because of Auti!).. Auti is getting so so big :( I miss her terribly.. oh well.. you know Austina I bitch about the heat but as long as one stays out of the sun during the high heat, keeps a fan about and has A/C it's not so bad I'm just a cranky old lady! have a fun weekend! xoxoxox

@MamaBee I am truly sorry your mom bashed her leg :( Joanne, I so know how you feel about your grandboys because I feel that way about my grandgirl.. I mean bonding is not happening.. I miss my sons (I know you do too), I miss my friends here, I miss going to El Dorado.. etc :) I went outside to go up to the house today with John and I walked out and I was blinded by the sun, I thought hell I need to get outside I'm like a vampire... I hope your family is all good and post a pix of the new baby if you can (block his face out) miss you. xoxoxo

@canuk-gal I hope your mom is okay!? I hope you are getting some riding in... I hope you aren't going stir crazy.. xoxoxo

@bling_dream19 how's things your way?

@springerspaniel how's the pup?

@Scandinavian Hey! how's things in your part of Europe? hope all is well with your family Scandi! xoxo

@AV_ Hola! hope you are having a good summer AV! xoxo

@Calliecake hey girlie how's things in your part of the good old USA! xoxoxo

@Daisys and Diamonds Hi, how's your winter going? xoxoxo

@missy Hello Missy the Marvelous! that Zucchini?? wow wow!! Greg looks wonderful. Remember when Ollie was a PITA! boy he was trying.. it's so wonderfull to see to see the kids together.. it's really amazing.. besties! I'm sorry your Dad has to have another shot but I am glad that he can be helped Missy, at least for now. It will be interesting to hear what the nieces do this fall, I hope they can go back into the classroom but yet again, it's darned scary..YUM the ice cream.. to die for girl. Beautiful deer, they are so elegant, I love deer but I dislike that they are tick carriers, I consider it a problem because of humans encroaching on their turf - sadly. Have a great weekend my most magnificent Missy, my friend, love you and all you say Missy, lucky me. xoxoxoxox

@Jimmianne if you get a pup can you leave it in France when you come back for visits here? xoxoxo

@Niffler75 hey! I cannot wait to see your ring! it's gonna rock literally and figuratively! Hope the little guy is having a good summer Niffler.. sending a huge hug your way. xoxox

@marcy your electric toothbrush bothered you?sometimes I think they are the root cause of receding gums.. hope all is well with you Marcy, we have been out 2 nights in a row trying to see the comet, but either it's too low on the horizon or too much light pollution.. have a great weekend, xoxoxox

Nothing new to report, tomorrow we will pick the stone for the front of the house, love to you all EVERYONE and have a great weekend.. here's to a great Saturday!

xoxoxoxo

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Shout out NIRDIs.

Am exhausted from a heavy work week. I am too old for this!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Bayek I hope your surgery goes as planned and after the recovery your shoulder will no longer hurt. Picking out things for you house is definitely a ding in your pocket book. Sorry all of your selections for the house are so darned expensive. Does the quoted price for the house include certain selections then you have the option to upgrade; or are these things extra past the agreed upon price? We are in the 90’s but I know you are dealing with way hotter temperatures. Sorry you miss being with Auti in person; hopefully you can do more of the outdoor BBQ’s. That is a good thought about sonic toothbrushes damaging gums; it makes sense for sure. Yes, I have terrible pain from it. They used sonic to clean my teeth once and I hurt for days again. I had them mark my chart “no sonic”.

@Jimmianne you sound busy and I glad to hear things appear normal there. I was very weary to go to Colorado today but it wasn’t bad. I might even talk Marty in taking me sapphire shopping soon. That’s great you got a real puppy; I am sure he is much loved.

@missy I saw a herd of bison on my way south today and wanted to try and get a picture when I came home but there were no where in sight this afternoon. I thought ooh I can show Missy the animals around here. Darn. That’s cool Oliver and Gracie are total pals and of course Greg is a push over for the them. Sweet cheeks was a killer; I don’t know if this will explain it but you worked one leg at a time and bent the knee and tucked it in to your body as far as you could then kicked it out straight behind you. Ugh. I did not race out for the ice cream truck but considered getting some out of my freezer. Yes, exercise equipment is really hard to find. That would be expensive to get you something for both houses too. I am with you being optimistic there will be an after pandemic and better days. Your ice cream looks yummy - is that lemon? Yum to fresh veggies.

@bling_dream19 love your seashell dress and mermaid necklace. You are set for the beach now or at least can imagine you are there wearing them. Are you baking this weekend?

@Niffler75 what is your favorite ice cream? I am definitely having some tonight. Lately I’ve been eating cherry chocolate chunk by Blue Bunny. Being stubborn is a good quality - I have to believe that since I might be known to have a tendency to be stubborn. Ooh I can’t wait to see your new ring.

@Austina we saw ISS last night while we were outside wasting our time looking for the comet. It was overhead and as bright as Venus. I had Marty check the time and I checked bright satellite passes when we came in and yep that was it. Sorry it’s so hot. We are in the 90’s. You can see the comet at night; it’s under (below) the Big Dipper. I always claim the bears are innocent. Funny you mentioned Adam and Kim being together so much; one of my friends has really been on a rant about her husband. They are both working at home and pretty much in the same room. It’s a good test for sure. Our test was Marty teaching me how to work a computer - he wanted me to know how and why and I wanted to know what button to push to do what I wanted. Glad I learned his way but it was sure irritating at the time. I saw the Queen knighted that 100 year old soldier who raised all that money. That is so awesome. All of your baked treats sound so good. Your gardening work sounds exhausting.

@MamaBee I have been wondering how you are doing. I need to order some of those caramel apple tartlets to try. I hope your knee is feeling better. I think a WF ACA gathering would be awesome. Marty did get me good with that bear attack; he suckered me good. Of course I know he wouldn’t really do that but it still startled me. My boss is COVID free and the employee who had it is recovered. That is great you and David are going for car rides; I started that a few months in of staying home. It was a nice treat. Speaking of treats that is great you and David had some ice cream too. Sorry to hear Bailey is in pain; I hope his meds help him. I hope you get to see Jackson and Noah soon. I am so sorry your mom gashed her leg; I hope she is doing okay. I am bad about leaving the dishwasher door down - I kind of let the dishes air dry before emptying the dishes. Your mask is cute; I am glad you got your Volvo fixed.

@canuk-gal sorry you had a busy week. We are finally picking up at work and I’m not used to it.

My voyage to a foreign land was no big deal at all. I got there early since I allowed time for construction season and it turned out that was a good call. They wanted to do the 30,000 mile factory maintenance either today or have me come back. I said well I'm here let's do it. That meant I needed to find something to do for 3 to 4 hours or hang out in the dealer. They got me out a loaner Macan. First thing I did was head to a near by reservoir that has curvy, windy roads and hills; it was a blast driving up and back there. Then now what do I do? I ventured to a bakery we like there and got some cinnamon swirl bread. It's a small store so you have to wait outside so they have one customer in the store at a time. The lady in front of me had her daughter with her - she was probably 3. They told the little girl she could pick out any cookie in the case she wanted. She pointed to the biggest cookie in there. They handed it to her and she held it up to her face and I swear it covered her little face. If she ate that whole thing she'll be buzzing all day. It was cute. Then I was going to go to a Hallmark store since Christmas ornaments are out; the car's NAV system said the road there was restricted so I passed. I texted Marty for a while then decided to go to our favorite steak house for steak and eggs for breakfast. It was delicious. Wow do they give you a lot of food. I headed back to the dealer and hid in the back waiting room. There was a lady in the other corner talking on the phone. She called 3 people and poured out all of her troubles including shedding many tears. i tried not to listen and felt bad for her but I'm like is this really the place to do that? Hopefully her day got better as it went along. My car was done at about 1 pm so I headed home. Marty and I each had 2 pieces of the cinnamon bread when I got home - there was my supper. Ha Ha. After he went to the gym I headed to Sams Club and tried their Scan and Go app - worked like a charm. I am now a paper product hoarder. My linen closet is full and one of my guest bedrooms has the overflow. I did get Marty some food too while I was there. Now I'm resting.

I think I'll fix an apple for supper and try another piece of that bread. They had that same bakery here for awhile but their bread was just never the same.

Take care.
Marcy

Here was my steak and egg breakfast. I didn't eat it all but I tried. I brought home 1/2 of the steak and Marty ate it when I got home.

IMG_3604.JPG

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Austina, hi. Delta-AirFrance allows dogs and cats small enough to fit under your seat on international flights. I hope. That’s what it says on the website. But no animals in business class.
I knew it was fou fou to complicate life with a dog, and he will be a hassle if I have to travel, but I was so darned tired of being alone with few contacts, and no physical contact with any living thing. I felt great trepidation about the whole thing; due to my age it was the first time I have ever felt fear regarding getting a young dog.
However.
He is perfect for me to enjoy and to train. Smart, wanting to please, bold, confident and affectionate. He walked into my house as though he had been here a million times.
He is six months old, weighs perhaps two pounds, (near his adult size and weight). He has only barked once and that was when he saw himself in the mirror.
58EF7E65-D620-45A7-A1A0-524DC2523DCA.jpeg FCD39C27-32D4-480C-9D45-0E0B21655FAE.jpeg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne, He is beautiful!! As you know, they work their way into our hearts so quickly. When we bought our baby home she was 2 lbs with lots of spunky. I’d gone to see her and husband met me at the place. They had asked me to take her to my car and sit with her for a half hour to make sure my allergies weren’t unbearable. My husband pulled up, took one look at her giving me kisses and knew she was ours. I can’t wait to hear all the stories in the coming months about how much he means to you and the joy he brings to your life. I’m so happy for you Jimmianne!

@MamaBee and @Bayek It’s good to hear you are doing well, I’m sure life has seemed overwhelming at times the past few months. Please know you aren’t alone In missing your grandchildren. I miss my grandnieces so much. I think this will bother me a lot when the two new babies are born and I can’t hold them for a while. I send the 6 year old little things often and we talk all the tIme. I’ve only seen her twice since mid March and it’s been with masks outside social distancing. The youngers ones are only a year so I too fear she won’t even know or remember me but I try to remind myself it will be fun doing special things them when this is over. The important thing is everyone stays healthy. My nephew has told me a few times that in the scheme of things this will be a blip on our radar and we will get our lives back to normal. @MamaBee, I hope you are feeling more comfortable being at home with Shatzie. As always, I know you are doing a great job of taking care of David and your mom, I hope your other sons are doing well and your son has been having an easy time. His situation is hard in normal times. I hope he finds strength and can stay on track.

@Bayek, The house is going to be spectacular and worth the hassle once you move in and begin building wonderful memories. Everything will work out with the little ones In our lives even if we have days once in a while where we feel kind of helpless. Hopefully before too long you will be able to hold and play with Auti. She is just beautiful Bayek.

Junebug, , I hope all is well with you and your family and you are enjoying the beach. As always, I like reading your posts.

Marcy, I hope you and Marty are doing well and am happy your area hasn’t been hit hard by the virus.

Austina, I’m sorry you and Colin aren’’t already here, I am sure this has been difficult with Adam and Kim being so far away, I’m so glad life is getting closer to normal In your area.

@canuk gal, I hope your mom is doing better. It’s scary when they fall and we see them becoming more frail.

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Jimmianne Congratulations! He’s so adorable! What is his name? I’m so excited for you!
I can’t sleep..It’s 3:50 am but I’ve been up for hours..sigh..I’m heading back to bed..I may have done myself in by getting all excited about your new dog..I hope I can get some sleep..I’ll be dreaming of puppies..❤

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovelies and happy Caturday Saturday!

@bling_dream19 right back at ya. You are so lovely and sweet and kind and generous. I cannot say enough good things about you. You have such a good heart. Truly. I hope you are enjoying the most wonderful weekend and I am sending you much love and many hugs. I love your style girl. But haha we have a similar aesthetic. Hugs to you and your sweet hubby and talk with you soon. XOXO.

@Niffler75 yummm to your ice cream. Glad your DH got you some to enjoy. Haha love that it just fell into the trolley. That works. Yay to your lab ruby ring being complete and cannot wait to see it on you. We are doing fine, thanks for asking. I could not be more fortunate in having a wonderful and supportive partner to navigate with through this crazy thing called life. Thank goodness for our lovely family. Speaking of family how is your dear MIL doing? I hope you can see her soon and I hope all is going well. Hugs to you and enjoy a good weekend. XOXO.

@missy Hello Missy the Marvelous! that Zucchini?? wow wow!! Greg looks wonderful. Remember when Ollie was a PITA! boy he was trying.. it's so wonderfull to see to see the kids together.. it's really amazing.. besties! I'm sorry your Dad has to have another shot but I am glad that he can be helped Missy, at least for now. It will be interesting to hear what the nieces do this fall, I hope they can go back into the classroom but yet again, it's darned scary..YUM the ice cream.. to die for girl. Beautiful deer, they are so elegant, I love deer but I dislike that they are tick carriers, I consider it a problem because of humans encroaching on their turf - sadly. Have a great weekend my most magnificent Missy, my friend, love you and all you say Missy, lucky me. xoxoxoxox

It is zucchini! You got it girlie! And lucky me to have you in my life. You are so right about us encroaching onto the deer territory and it is heartbreaking.
Yeah I too dislike the tick aspect but the deer are so beautiful and hopefully we are safe from those dangerous ticks since we are pretty much covered and not touching them but you never know.I think ticks can jump. Not sure.

I will keep you posted on my nieces. How is Auti doing? How are your boys doing? And how is John feeling? And most importantly I hope your shoulder is behaving and that relief will soon be yours dear Kate the great.

Please share the stone you choose. So exciting and cannot wait to see everything complete and beautiful and I know you are looking forward to that too. ((((HUGS)))) Kate the great!

@Jimmianne SWOON to the nth degree. Nothing makes our heart melt faster than a sweet puppy. I have to read your post because all I see is puppy! Is he yours? Or perhaps your daughter's? If he is yours I guess he will be quite the wonderful traveling companion accompanying you to and from France. Such a sweet face. Mazel Tov.:love:

@MamaBee aww I am sorry you cannot sleep. Hope you are having sweet dreams as I type this. Oh no about your mom and her leg. How is she now? How is Bailey feeling? Tommy is eating but we are having issues treating him and well you know. Lots going on, thanks for asking. Gracie and Oliver's eyes are A OK and hope they stay that way. Not a cucumber. A zucchini. And it is BIG. Biggest I have ever seen lol. My friend D has a green thumb and then some. Speaking of my friend D she wants to get together and hang out and I am not comfortable doing so. I don't trust she will properly social distance. Oy this is such a pain you know. I love my friends and don't want them to think I don't want to see them but now what do I do? Just thinking aloud no need to reply to my query. There is no great answer. Hurt my friend's feelings and refuse or agree and just be super careful. It's so hot today too so if we hang out in the backyard we will melt but I don't want her inside. SMH. OK hope you are sleeping well. And don't worry about being a Karen. You gotta stay safe for you and your family. XOXO.

@marcy wow that meals looks scrumptious minus the meat that is haha. Sounds like you had a good Friday and hope your weekend is fun. We are in a heat wave day 1 though yesterday was quite warm despite the 80s temp due to the high humidity. It wasn't lemon ice cream though that sounds yummy too. I had vanilla and cherry and I Greg got cherry. It was so creamy and good. Darn we skipped it yesterday since it wasn't a cycling day and not sure about today since it is very hot. If we go cycling it will be very early and before ice cream opens so might be skipping it again. Tho no worries as I have my own stash at home hehehe. Speaking of treats your cinnamon bread yesterday from the bakery sounds oh so delicious. You had a full day yesterday. I am glad you got your car maintenance done and they gave you a loaner and you enjoyed an adventure while you waited too. I agree the car dealership wasn't the place to air out one's personal business but watcha gonna do. Cannot control people and well these are strange times indeed. Hope you feel good you accomplished all you did yesterday and hope the weekend is a good one.

@canuk-gal I hope you had a good night's sleep and wake rejuvenated and energized. This heat can zap our energy so quickly but I know your exhaustion is work related. Hope you enjoy a well deserved break and rest from work and have a few days off to relax and maybe cycle. How is your mom doing? Keeping good thoughts for her and you. (((Hugs))).

I made lemon drizzle slices, chocolate cupcakes and banana cake on Wednesday, and Colin is enjoying every mouthful :mrgreen:

We did go to the garden centre yesterday, and ended up buying 4 laurel plants and a fern. We couldn’t get anymore in the area at the bottom, because is full of tree roots, and Colin had a devil of a job digging the holes. We were just going to do a little today, but ended up levelling the area, planting the laurels, putting down landscaper’s matting and covering the area with 6 bags of bark. Needless to say when we’d finished, we were hot, dirty and exhausted! The weather is so lovely today, we had dinner in the garden.

Lemon Drizzle cake yummmmm. Your day yesterday sounded perfect and happy and I am pleased all is well and getting better even. Yay to gardening and enjoying dinner outside in your lovely garden. May the happy days continue and the good news continue and all be well. Sending you hugs dear Austina.

@junebug17 have a wonderful weekend and hugs to you.

@springerspaniel you and Ellie are on my mind and hoping recovery is going well. How are you? Hope the weekend is a good one for you and your family. Hugs.

Hi @Scandinavian sending you hugs and love across the many miles.

We had a good day yesterday albeit no cycling. We ran errands and took care of things we needed to and the day (as all the days) went fast. We are in a heat wave for the next 5 days or so. Not sure how much cycling we will do because it is brutally hot with almost complete humidity. But whatever we do we will enjoy it together. Have a lovely happy Caturday girls and hugs.

Leaving you with our beautiful sunrise. Happy Saturday to my lovely friends.

sunriseinjuly2018.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AV_ I hope all is well with you. I have missed you here and am thinking of you. When you get a chance just let us know you are A OK. Sending you hugs and lots of love.

@Slick1 it is a hot weekend for sure. What plans do you have? Greg just informed me he thinks we can cycle today and so we are going to despite the high heat index. And probably going to leave later than we should so we can attempt getting ice cream. We shall see. Hope whatever you do is fun and that you stay cool. Hugs. XOXO.

And since this is Caturday Saturday here is a sweet photo. My furry crew sending their meows and purrs to all of my sweet friends here.

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 6.11.50 AM.png

Lest you think Gracie is all sweetness and light oh no. She is mischievous to the nth degree. Here she is almost bringing our curtains down oy and lol.

Calm and quiet. But she's thinking...
Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 6.14.38 AM.png

Oopsy daisy guess that wasn't my best thought out idea how to walk on top of the curtain rod.
Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 6.14.06 AM.png

And Bobby purrs good morning to you lovely ladies. And to your new puppy Jimmianne.

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 6.13.09 AM.png

Happy Caturday Saturday.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results