shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy I can almost see you fighting your wau through hospital nonsense [the dissaray I hear about back in the country - the news are very detailed, is something else - how could this be ,( - but I know how can it be & knowing means nothing.] I assume you are Greg's keep & hold these days; who is yours!
_

What comes to mind: is anyone looking at Tommy's teeth? Perhaps everything dental shows in the Xrays already taken, but I have no clue if the same type of radiography is used.

Down here, the fun of summer is difficult to take pictures of: it is mostly about the extremes of piercing heat in ful sun & cool at night [shade is so cool - a little jolt]; an olive grove is a good office.

Last edited:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
@AV_ an olive grove sounds like a wonderful office! Summer is in full swing here and I am watching my various roses bloom jubilantly. I am also writing to the NIRDIs instead of revising a paper, preparing for tenure, etc etc

@missy Kudos to you for getting all of your MIL's sons in the room together at such an important time. I hate policies just for policies' sake and tell my supervisors all the time. They are never amused. I am so sorry to hear about Greg's MIL. Please accept my condolences and I understand completely what you say about her having lived a good life. Here's hoping Tommy starts eating a little more. I remember days of cooking, adding gravy, standing on one leg, all to get a furbaby to eat.

@Bayek I don't know you as Kate the Great yet, but your house is coming along nicely. Please keep the pictures coming. And ditto @canuk-gal about the odd drone guy.

@Austina such a gorgeous bracelet! Please show some wrist shots--I am not a bracelet person, so it is hard to picture IRL.

Someday I will catch up with everyone--I read everything and keep up with everyone, and know that I am keeping you all in my thoughts.

Ellie's brain surgery is scheduled for July 8, so that occupies a lot of the rental space in my own brain.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I drop into NIRDI from time to time and just saw your post, @springerspaniel. Please, please forgive my ignorance - but can you tell me who Ellie is? I read this and am shocked I am so out of touch with such a big thing in your life. Sending you the biggest hugs and much love!

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@missy - I am so sorry about Greg's mom. I have to admit I am shocked she went so fast. It sounds like it was peaceful and that is all any of us want for our loved ones. I am glad you were able to fight to get Greg and his brothers in to see her at the same time. It is so important to be together as a family at times like this. K and I send you and Greg our condolences. I am hoping you get some positive news about Tommy.

@springerspaniel - I hope Elle's brain surgery goes well on July 8th. I can only imagine how worried you are.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b --no problem, I completely understand, especially with your serious health concerns AND your wonderful birthday otherwise occupying your time. Thank you for taking the time to ask! I hope you are feeling better after the surgery and belated Happy Birthday. I check in with your new ring periodically to admire it.

Ellie is my little rescued tri-color English Springer Spaniel. She has a "surgically easily accessible" (according to the vet) non-malignant brain tumor.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@missy I am happy you advocated for your family being present/altogether with your MIL. In normal circumstances that is encouraged. Please accept my condolences on the loss of your MIL. Sad times indeed. I hope Greg and his brothers are managing.

Healing vibes to Tommy, may his small mouthfuls of food continue!

kind regards--Sharon

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b --no problem, I completely understand, especially with your serious health concerns AND your wonderful birthday otherwise occupying your time. Thank you for taking the time to ask! I hope you are feeling better after the surgery and belated Happy Birthday. I check in with your new ring periodically to admire it.

Ellie is my little rescued tri-color English Springer Spaniel. She has a "surgically easily accessible" (according to the vet) non-malignant brain tumor.

@springerspaniel -

Thanks for filling me in. As a lover of setters, spaniels are like a close relative for this family. :)) I'll be thinking of Ellie and of you, and praying for an excellent outcome!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@junebug17 I definitely agree it’s good we can crack ourselves up. I am glad I got a few pictures of our flowers before the plants got beat up; amazingly even though the plants look shredded I saw a few flowers in bloom today. I am glad all is well with you and your family. Enjoy the beach, painting, exercising and reading.

@missy I am so sorry to hear about your MIL; sending you and Greg my heartfelt sympathy. I am sure having her boys there yesterday brought both her and them some peace and comfort. I am keeping all of you in my thoughts.

I am glad to hear Tommy ate a few bites and snuggled with you last night.

@Niffler75 I am glad it cooled off there and you got some rain. It is raining here right now. Our flowers are pretty ragged looking today. I have been clunked on the head by hail over the years; that might explain some things.

@Austina your bracelet is lovely. I bet it is a total sparkler.

@Slick, @Daisys and Diamonds and @canuk-gal I hope you are both doing well.

@AV_ yes an olive grove sounds like a great office. Sorry it is so hot there but glad it cools down at night.

@springerspaniel sending mega dust for Ellie’s upcoming brain surgery.

I worked on my July newsletter today. I got my haircut. You still can’t see my new dangles, DARN. She missed some spots that must have been under my mask so I snipped them myself. Oh oh. She cut so much off I ended up with only 2 layers; it looks bushy but oh well it will do for a few months. I lifted this morning and have been reading today.

Sending all of you a big hug just because.

Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies. Thank you so much for your continued well wishes and good thoughts and condolences on the loss of Greg's momma. Her boys continue to amaze me. They are all together getting things accomplished and I am very proud of them.

Oh @missy I am sending my deepest most sincere condolences to you, Greg and his brothers and their families. I am amazed at your strength and am so relieved you were able to get her boys in with their mom together. What a truly beautiful gift you’ve given his mom and her sons. We never forget our final moments with our loved ones (they are indelibly etched into our souls) and your selfless actions gave them the opportunity to be together by her side. Peace to your MIL who must’ve been an amazing woman to raise such a wonderful man as your dh.

I am so very happy Tommy ate some. I am hoping with all of my heart that he just needed the little nudge and meds to get him to eat. I pray the test results are quickly analyzed and the solution an easy one. I’ll be sending warm hugs all day to you and Greg.

Words to live by...
Praise the bridge that carried you over.

I am humbled by your warm and true friendship and thank you for your comforting words. Sending you big hugs and much love.

Dear @missy I am so glad you and Greg your family were able to be together with your MIL. She sounds like an amazing and strong woman. My thoughts are very much with you at this time.
Also to dear Tommy. What a sweet face, a beautiful boy. I am so sorry but also glad he is home with you and Greg where he is most comfortable. Sending as many comforting thoughts as I can muster.

Dear @Niffler75 thank you so much for all your good energy and warm wishes. I feel your comforting hugs and are sending you big hugs too. Hope your sweet family is doing well and that life is going smoothly. Hugs.

@missy Kudos to you for getting all of your MIL's sons in the room together at such an important time. I hate policies just for policies' sake and tell my supervisors all the time. They are never amused. I am so sorry to hear about Greg's MIL. Please accept my condolences and I understand completely what you say about her having lived a good life. Here's hoping Tommy starts eating a little more. I remember days of cooking, adding gravy, standing on one leg, all to get a furbaby to eat.

Thank you @springerspaniel. Those of us with furry babies know what it is like fighting to get them to eat. Doing anything we can. Good luck with Ellie's upcoming brain surgery July 8th. I will be thinking of her and sending bucketloads of healing dust her way. And big hugs to you. Thank you for being here for me despite all you are currently dealing with too.

@missy I can almost see you fighting your wau through hospital nonsense [the dissaray I hear about back in the country - the news are very detailed, is something else - how could this be ,( - but I know how can it be & knowing means nothing.] I assume you are Greg's keep & hold these days; who is yours!
_

What comes to mind: is anyone looking at Tommy's teeth? Perhaps everything dental shows in the Xrays already taken, but I have no clue if the same type of radiography is used.

Down here, the fun of summer is difficult to take pictures of: it is mostly about the extremes of piercing heat in ful sun & cool at night [shade is so cool - a little jolt]; an olive grove is a good office.

Yes thank you for your suggestion. Debbie examined his teeth Saturday just in case. His teeth are OK. Waiting on the thyroid results as the rest of his blood was fine. Most of the blood came back yesterday. It's not a metabolic issue so far. Which means (in my mind) there's a good chance it is cancer. But as of now no diagnosis yet. Waiting on thyroid results and urine culture. X-rays she did showed mild asthma which is weird as he doesn't cough or have any asthma symptoms. But that is why she gave him the steroid injection just in case. But that's not causing this issue. I appreciate very much your brainstorming for me @AV_. Big hugs to you.

@missy I am so sorry to hear about your MIL; sending you and Greg my heartfelt sympathy. I am sure having her boys there yesterday brought both her and them some peace and comfort. I am keeping all of you in my thoughts.

I am glad to hear Tommy ate a few bites and snuggled with you last night.

Thank you @marcy. It was very comforting that all 3 boys got to be with their momma the day she left this world and they were talking to her and I know she heard them. I am trying to get that last image of her out of my head. Seeing her in the hospital bed like that. I am glad the boys decided on a closed casket. They were talking open and I gently suggested the grandkids probably wouldn't want to see their grandma like that and they agreed. The funeral part of this is giving me anxiety due to Covid 19. They are planning a funeral mass and the Church allows 75 people inside. That's too many inside. IMO. What can I do though? I have to do what Greg wants to do as it is his mother and I get it. But I really think this is risky. I wish they could just do a graveside funeral outside but his mom was very religious and it is going to be inside a church. I told my parents (and Greg agrees) they cannot attend the funeral. Too risky for my 86 yo dad and my mom with her compromised immune system.

I worked on my July newsletter today. I got my haircut. You still can’t see my new dangles, DARN. She missed some spots that must have been under my mask so I snipped them myself. Oh oh. She cut so much off I ended up with only 2 layers; it looks bushy but oh well it will do for a few months. I lifted this morning and have been reading today.

Sounds like the perfect weekend. Glad you are making headway on the July newsletter and woohoo on getting your hair cut. Greg got his cut last Friday and he was happy to get it cut finally. My hair looks terrible and I don't care lol. I have given up. Oh I wish we could see your new dangles. Perhaps wear your hair behind your ears? Yay for lifting and reading yesterday.
Big hugs.

HI:

@missy I am happy you advocated for your family being present/altogether with your MIL. In normal circumstances that is encouraged. Please accept my condolences on the loss of your MIL. Sad times indeed. I hope Greg and his brothers are managing.

Healing vibes to Tommy, may his small mouthfuls of food continue!

kind regards--Sharon

Dear @canuk-gal thank you sweet lady. How are you feeling? When do you think the doctors might know what is causing your vasovagal reactions? I know you are in the medical field and taking care of yourself but it is worth repeating, please make sure you drink enough fluids and take it easy. Gentle hugs and love to you. And Tommy says meoooow thank you purrrrrrr.

@missy - I am so sorry about Greg's mom. I have to admit I am shocked she went so fast. It sounds like it was peaceful and that is all any of us want for our loved ones. I am glad you were able to fight to get Greg and his brothers in to see her at the same time. It is so important to be together as a family at times like this. K and I send you and Greg our condolences. I am hoping you get some positive news about Tommy.

Thank you dear @MJ_Mac it was a shock. It went fast. But it is a blessing in a way that it wasn't dragged out for her. She wanted it this way. She was in control during life and death and it is all any of us could hope for. She was a smart and strong woman and she was fiercely independent and she raised 3 pretty strong guys. Hope all is well on your end and that you have complete relief from migraine headaches. XOXO.

I'm so very sorry @missy. A very difficult and sad time for her loved ones. Your mil is at peace and that's something of a comfort but it's still so hard. My deepest sympathies to Greg, losing a parent is painful. I'm sending thoughts of support to Greg, you, and her family. XXX

Thank you dear Junie. We appreciate your warm wishes and condolences. Greg is so strong. I hope he is processing the loss. So far he seems fine but I am waiting. I know grief can be delayed and I know losing one's mom is among one of the hardest losses in life. They were very close and spoke weekly and I know that brings him comfort and we are all relieved (the entire family) that she got her wish and is out of pain now and at peace. And with her strong religious faith she knew she was going to be with her sisters and DH again. That gave her comfort. And so gives us comfort too. I am so sorry you know this painful loss all to well. Gentle hugs.

@missy I'm so sorry dear friend. I'm sure Greg is devastated. She sounds like a wonderful woman who lived a remarkable life and she passed as she desired and she is now with her husband and sister in heaven. Hang in there and hugs to you and Greg.

Thank you dear @bling_dream19 and sending you hugs too. Appreciate your warm wishes and good thoughts. Hope all is going well on your end.

@missy
I'm just coming in to say I am so sorry to hear about your MIL.
My condolences to you and Greg.
And I am keeping Tommy in my thoughts.:cry2:

Aww @stracci2000 it is very kind of you to come here and wish us well and send your condolences. And your good thoughts for Tommy is much appreciated. I can barely process all that is happening but one day at a time and we do the best we can. Our sweet little Tommy. He is such a good boy. So was Francesca and Fred. Truly angels on earth and I pray Tommy's time with us isn't over yet. Please universe if you hear my plea do not let Tommy go yet. We need him. We love him. Please give him some more quality time with us. Thank you Stracci and everyone who continues to wish Tommy well and pray for him however you pray. XOXO.

@missy you are a very good DIL standing up for the boys with that officus head nurse
Take comfort your MIL had faith and she is now at peace and free of pain, with her loved ones

Thank you @Daisys and Diamonds and I am relieved they had that time with their mom. Thank goodness. How are you? I hope all is going well and that Melanie and Gary are well too. Hugs.

@Austina have you worn the bracelet yet? It is beautiful and I hope it brings you much joy. Hope the rest of your weekend went well. Thank you for your warm wishes and condolences. Thank Colin too. Hugs.

@mrs-b thank you for your condolences and warm wishes. How are you feeling dear lady? Sending you warm hugs and good wishes too.

Joy and sadness are a part of life. The key is to feel all of it, but to hold onto the joy just a little more tightly

Dear @Slick1 I am so sorry you know this terrible loss times two. Thank you for being here for me and thank you for everything. Your supportive words and friendship are helping me through not just this difficult time but the challenging 13 plus months we have been going through. Hugs to you. Hope your Monday is a good one.

@Bayek thank you Great Kate wise and wonderful. I feel your love and so does Greg. I am glad your house is coming along and hope life settles down for all of us very soon. Hugs to you all.

@MamaBee hugs to you. Hope things are working out and you are feeling good about everything.

I hope I didn't leave anyone out. Have a good Monday lovely ladies and big hugs.

Leaving you with a photo of Greg and his mom just a couple of years ago.

gregandmariannechristmastime.JPG

ETA: PS isn't posting my entire post. Leaving some people out I responded too. Oy I am running late but want to figure this out. Come on PS powers please post my entire post this time.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK it just won't post it. IDK why. Here goes another attempt. Breaking it up into 2 different posts.

Thank you dear @MJ_Mac it was a shock. It went fast. But it is a blessing in a way that it wasn't dragged out for her. She wanted it this way. She was in control during life and death and it is all any of us could hope for. She was a smart and strong woman and she was fiercely independent and she raised 3 pretty strong guys. Hope all is well on your end and that you have complete relief from migraine headaches. XOXO.

I'm so very sorry @missy. A very difficult and sad time for her loved ones. Your mil is at peace and that's something of a comfort but it's still so hard. My deepest sympathies to Greg, losing a parent is painful. I'm sending thoughts of support to Greg, you, and her family. XXX

Thank you dear Junie. We appreciate your warm wishes and condolences. Greg is so strong. I hope he is processing the loss. So far he seems fine but I am waiting. I know grief can be delayed and I know losing one's mom is among one of the hardest losses in life. They were very close and spoke weekly and I know that brings him comfort and we are all relieved (the entire family) that she got her wish and is out of pain now and at peace. And with her strong religious faith she knew she was going to be with her sisters and DH again. That gave her comfort. And so gives us comfort too. I am so sorry you know this painful loss all to well. Gentle hugs.

@missy I'm so sorry dear friend. I'm sure Greg is devastated. She sounds like a wonderful woman who lived a remarkable life and she passed as she desired and she is now with her husband and sister in heaven. Hang in there and hugs to you and Greg.

Thank you dear @bling_dream19 and sending you hugs too. Appreciate your warm wishes and good thoughts. Hope all is going well on your end.

@missy
I'm just coming in to say I am so sorry to hear about your MIL.
My condolences to you and Greg.
And I am keeping Tommy in my thoughts.:cry2:

Aww @stracci2000 it is very kind of you to come here and wish us well and send your condolences. And your good thoughts for Tommy is much appreciated. I can barely process all that is happening but one day at a time and we do the best we can. Our sweet little Tommy. He is such a good boy. So was Francesca and Fred. Truly angels on earth and I pray Tommy's time with us isn't over yet. Please universe if you hear my plea do not let Tommy go yet. We need him. We love him. Please give him some more quality time with us. Thank you Stracci and everyone who continues to wish Tommy well and pray for him however you pray. XOXO.

@missy you are a very good DIL standing up for the boys with that officus head nurse
Take comfort your MIL had faith and she is now at peace and free of pain, with her loved ones

Thank you @Daisys and Diamonds and I am relieved they had that time with their mom. Thank goodness. How are you? I hope all is going well and that Melanie and Gary are well too. Hugs.

@Austina have you worn the bracelet yet? It is beautiful and I hope it brings you much joy. Hope the rest of your weekend went well. Thank you for your warm wishes and condolences. Thank Colin too. Hugs.

@mrs-b thank you for your condolences and warm wishes. How are you feeling dear lady? Sending you warm hugs and good wishes too.

Joy and sadness are a part of life. The key is to feel all of it, but to hold onto the joy just a little more tightly

Dear @Slick1 I am so sorry you know this terrible loss times two. Thank you for being here for me and thank you for everything. Your supportive words and friendship are helping me through not just this difficult time but the challenging 13 plus months we have been going through. Hugs to you. Hope your Monday is a good one.

@Bayek thank you Great Kate wise and wonderful. I feel your love and so does Greg. I am glad your house is coming along and hope life settles down for all of us very soon. Hugs to you all.

@MamaBee hugs to you. Hope things are working out and you are feeling good about everything.

I hope I didn't leave anyone out. Have a good Monday lovely ladies and big hugs.

Leaving you with a photo of Greg and his mom just a couple of years ago.

gregandmariannechristmastime.JPG

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I love the picture of Greg and his mom @missy I can just see how proud and happy Greg is and I see the love in both of their eyes.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the picture of Greg and his mom @missy I can just see how proud and happy Greg is and I see the love in both of their eyes.

Thank you @bling_dream19. If it is OK a few more pics to share.

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 6.01.17 AM.png

Dancing with my dad.

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 6.06.30 AM.png

The Chicago family visiting
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 6.03.12 AM.png

And just the two of us. It took a while but we were family and we grew to love each other.

missyandmarianne.JPG

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
She is just lovely. She has a beautiful smile and a peacefulness about her. I'm glad you too found your way together. She is very elegant too. Gentle hugs in your sorrow.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina I'm so sorry. I missed your birthday yesterday.

Wishing you a year ahead filled with good health and happiness and peace. (((Hugs))).

4467244B-9424-4AAB-B411-1F2CD3AB36C0.gif

63625A64-BCB7-476A-9DC1-580E4F7D8B33.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Thank you so much for sharing photos of your MIL. She looked like a wonderful woman.

How is Tommy today? Keeping you all in my thoughts! ((Hugs))

Thank you @Niffler75. He’s acting hyper. Debbie had me stop all meds last Tuesday/Wednesday since he stopped eating so he’s been without the meds for a while now.

He ate some wet and dry food today but something is very wrong and I’m just waiting for all the blood results to come in.

I appreciate your good wishes for Tommy. He says you’re meowwwvelous ❤️

A phot from his brooklyn pose in Greg’s home office. His eyes are so soulful.

9CB7E6E0-F02A-44D6-9E87-190FF6EC219E.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Oh @missy, don’t worry about that, with everything that’s been going on, it’s no biggie. It was a total non event for me, nothing to do, and no place to go, hopefully next birthday will be a lot better.

What lovely photographs, you can definitely see Greg and his brother in their mother. I know you’ve mentioned you didn’t always have an easy relationship with her in the early days, but the photos of you together shine with love. The important thing is that you can look back on recent times, and know that you meant a lot to each other. I’m sure there’s a lot to do with arrangements to be made, how’re you all holding up? I meant to ask how your Mum & Dad are doing to, hope they’re keeping safe and well.

Poor little Tommy, he’s such a sweet boy, when will you have the results back, I know it can’t be soon enough when you’re so worried about him? Please give him a big kiss and cuddle from me.

Sorry your haircut didn’t turn out the way you wanted @marcy, I’ve decided to keep mine a bit longer because it’s actually easier to dry. I have one of those barrel type dryers with different sized brushes, and it easier to wrap the hair around when it’s longer. Have you been following the space walks and the battery changing on the ISS?

Definitely a lot cooler today @Niffler75, and boy it’s been windy here, I don’t mind, it’s quite nice having a respite from the heat. Hopefully this is suiting you better.

Glad you’re staying in and staying safe @junebug17 , how’re the beaches where you are?

How’re you feeling @canuk-gal, hopefully a bit better?

Everything crossed for Ellie @springerspaniel, I’m sure it’s a very anxious wait for you until the 8th.

How’re you @Slick1, recovering well I hope?

Thanks for the bracelet likes, I actually got it at an auction. I’ve used the auction house before, I actually got my friend a new ER a few years back, so I know they’re reputable. Because of the closures, they filmed each lot and put it on IG, so I had a virtual look at it and put in a bid. I was bidding against quite a few other people, but I won for less than my max, and it’s even better IRL, so I’m really pleased with it. It’s dainty and really wearable. The last thing I wanted was something I couldn’t wear every day.

2C26DB4C-94EC-42DE-AC6E-9BBB6B12E49D.jpeg

We’ve been out to the shops, needed a few things, more fruit and managed to get anti bac wipes, it was OK out, people were being sensible.

Hope all the lovely NIRDIs are doing ok and keeping safe, big hugs to you all. :wavey:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy You have me wonder how I'd feel about a church service - the Spanish churches are large & the mass short [by my orthodox standards], then, aside the one stint on Sundays with the same dozen attending, there is no comming and going through them.

I am reading between the lines that you are riding these storms!

I am happy to hear of Tom improving a little; hoping for allot more, even if you never find out why.

rant

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy my dear sweetie, as you know I am extremely sorry about the death of your MIL and Greg's mom.. I think it's just unbearable all you have been through this last year.. my heart to yours Missy.. so much. Do I have any wise words? Nope, but I will say all you did to ensure a mother had her kids near when she died is a FEAT today and something I am just in amazement at Missy, my new name for you is "Don't Mess with the MARVELOUS Missy" what a touching, wonderful, kind, thoughtful thing to do.. now I'm crying...... the marvelous Missy moves mountains - for love.. can't beat that Missy.. just can't.. MY HEART to Greg and his brothers, YOU and everyone who loved your MIL.. Greg is a wonderful human, I'll bet she was too.

Missy, your sister is a godsend, could it just be that being back full time at the beach house has him in a tizzy? I dunno... this is just so unbelievable.. I AM SO GLAD your sister said it wasn't time yet.. reading this made me happy for you anyway.

Send that rain to Texas Missy, maybe it will wash away Covid-19.. we are bursting here with cases :(

@Austina things are going haywire here, Adam I am sure, is keeping you up to date. No one wears a mask, except when I go to the doctors people are because they won't be able to get in.. Please don't come here till it's safe. really Austina, people think they are immune, hospitals are getting close to full. Sad story.

OMG OMG, what a beautiful beautiful blingalicous bracelet, can't wait to try it on ;-) congratulations and it's YOU Austina, def. xoxoxoxxoxoxo added I am SO SO SO SORRY I missed your bday.. Happy birthday and I just took a gander at the pix of you and the BRACELET! it's perfect Austina, like you xoxoxoxo

@springerspaniel hello wonderful Springer! :) I am Kate and was Tekate then there is the UNUSUAL poster full of venom, and anger and I want nothing to do with her and stupid me conversed with her and I decided that enough of this and changed my name, but please call me Kate, way back in the 70s when I was a mere lass of 22 the guys where I worked called me either ForniKATE or KatetheGReaT (oh those good old days of sexual harassment) I sign things Kate the GrEAt thank you about your comments on my house.. it's moving slow and steady... and Springer sending peace, healing dust and love for Ellie and you (the peace part)... it's a scary time I am sure. xoxoxoxo

@AV_ Yes, you are right. Yesterday Mike and Cara called me via the Duo app and showed me Auti wearing my mom's turquoise necklace, she does not want to take it off and she's what? 14 months old! I forsee someone that may want my jewelry! :) xoxoxo

@canuk-gal Hi Sharon, at some point I have to tell you a funny (to me anyway) story about my younger son and the vasovagal response.. :) Does the NOSEY neighbor bug me a bit, you betcha! this guy was instrumental in making another neighbor very sad, the woman had illegal chickens (like 4) she is uber christian and homeschools the 4 little ones, I'm fine with it and believe it's good that kids get to see nature, but it isnt allowed in the homeowner thingy, so Mr Nosey creates havoc, and originally we were being governed by the developed but he quit and is passing it over to the homeowners even though there are still 2 lots left - his words: Due to some incredibly nasty emails from a homeowner I wash my hands of this subdivision" :) "and I blocked that person from my email" so my hubster super sleuth looks at the whole list of names and the only one missing was!!! Nosey Neighbor.. Jeez it's bad enough that the woman homeschools 3 kids and a toddler but now her husband is always there, it was innocuous and as a small (13 homesites) little teeny community we should have been able to support this mother, but NOOOOO but she can keep the chickens but no roosters.. such uncaring people during a really hard time.. Nosey Neighbor said "what is next !!! goats!" these are only 2 acres and keeping goats would be very tough, just PITA is what he is. hope you are feeling better Sharon.. all love to you.

@junebug17 June, such wise and caring words to Missy, they comforted me, we get tired and that is the truth. Aw thanks June, I dunno if I'm up or deranged, truth is I've always been an up person except for that psychotic break in college (truth :) ) otherwise I am just always believing things are going to be better.. I'm glad you all are doing well in SC June.. you are spectacular.. much much love to you.

@Slick1 Yes how are you? how's healing going? how's the DS, DIL, and DD and Mr Slick! pictures are gorgeous Slick! xoxoxo

@Niffler75 hello girlie! hope you and your family are well, keeping cool and enjoying beautiful England.. I love England, my first country I visited when I went to Europe.. there is nothing about England I don't like.. I hope maybe to get back, I mean I would have by now but with Covid rearing it's ugly head I'm not sure of anything anymore. hug that little lion for me :) xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

@marcy hello girlie! finished another newsletter Marcy besides thinking you are da bomb I admire this volunteer work and caring you do, fer real girl.. and I want a choco cookie! I was thrilled to read that the gym is doing well!!!! that is just GREAT!.... a haircut? wowza that is a wonderful!!! I look like a jaded faded Rapunzel! stay well and sending you and Marty love Marcy def. xoxooxoxoxo

@missy how's Tommy? did he eat anything more? I think when things settle down Missy and we are in Brooklyn we try to get June aboard and we meet up at a GREAT Pizza joint, anywhere and we bling a ling our blingy's.. miss you girl.. xoxoxoxo

@mrs-b hello hello how are you? I have to read more here, I've been involved in house and health myself.. sending you love Mrs B.. always.. Kate

Okay, I've been doing the doctor things because things opened up here in good ole A-town area..

in the last week I've had a Covid-19 test (ouch), a 3D mammo, pre hospital testing (to see if I can make it through surgery) at Ascension Seaton Hospital, it's called Pass-Go clinic (took house ugh), so that was a trip: tests, vials of blood, questions, more tests, heart stuff, electrocardiogram and I PASSED, although they have never posted my #s, I pay for those number and would like to see them BUT Austin is crazy right now..

Today I had a CT scan of my shoulder for my surgeon to set up surgery, I see the surgeon in a week and one half and am scheduled for right shoulder replacement on 7/28 - NOW Austin has shut down elective surgery - hahahaha, I was supposed to have surgery and be in hospital for 1 overnight stay, (I hate the hospital and when I had my hips done I felt as though Twilight Zone was a REALITY!) the pain has become quite unbearable, of course the ahole surgeon won't give me anything, Gosh you would think I"m an addict, swear I get up or wake up 10x a night... soon people will be dying of pain.. I had that problem with my jaw when the osteomyelitis developed, I truly thought it was enders for me, couldn't stand it, they gave me nada, but I had some old oxycodol and I took that.. John has been great, can't clean much (yay) John cleaned the bathroom - first time in 35 years of being together, Lord Lord have mercy .. it's depressing really.. love you ladies!

House: walk thru today at 6:00 pm CST.. things are moving along
Pool: guy will be starting next week I think.
Grand: She's grand We can't see her at all as Mike is in full shut down mode with us as he doesn't want to somehow makes us sick.
Chris: fine and Dandy
that is it, going to put up a few of the latest pix love ALL you guys. Kate the GREat

This is the whole back of the house, you can see the big window in the premier suite (my Kath told me that "master" suite is OUT.. its premier now :dance: the window to the far far left is over the soaking tub (which I hate but John wanted it).. I could say to @MamaBee can you find John? One of the reasons why we ended up with 16 foot ceilings in the family room is because John wanted the windows ABOVE the porch overhang, we were in there yesterday and you can really tell the difference, I'm glad we did it.

1593457029388.png

Inside the family room and you can see why it was a good move to raise the ceiling! even though it will be an echo echo echo chamber I'm sure.

1593457290633.png

John going into the 2 car garage, you can see the third bay to the right sorta, otherwise known as the above ground basement!

1593457390024.png

Nosey Neighbor drone pix :)

1593457448243.png

Front entryway

1593457550855.png

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy my dear sweetie, as you know I am extremely sorry about the death of your MIL and Greg's mom.. I think it's just unbearable all you have been through this last year.. my heart to yours Missy.. so much. Do I have any wise words? Nope, but I will say all you did to ensure a mother had her kids near when she died is a FEAT today and something I am just in amazement at Missy, my new name for you is "Don't Mess with the MARVELOUS Missy" what a touching, wonderful, kind, thoughtful thing to do.. now I'm crying...... the marvelous Missy moves mountains - for love.. can't beat that Missy.. just can't.. MY HEART to Greg and his brothers, YOU and everyone who loved your MIL.. Greg is a wonderful human, I'll bet she was too.

Missy, your sister is a godsend, could it just be that being back full time at the beach house has him in a tizzy? I dunno... this is just so unbelievable.. I AM SO GLAD your sister said it wasn't time yet.. reading this made me happy for you anyway.

Send that rain to Texas Missy, maybe it will wash away Covid-19.. we are bursting here with cases :(

@Austina things are going haywire here, Adam I am sure, is keeping you up to date. No one wears a mask, except when I go to the doctors people are because they won't be able to get in.. Please don't come here till it's safe. really Austina, people think they are immune, hospitals are getting close to full. Sad story.

OMG OMG, what a beautiful beautiful blingalicous bracelet, can't wait to try it on ;-) congratulations and it's YOU Austina, def. xoxoxoxxoxoxo added I am SO SO SO SORRY I missed your bday.. Happy birthday and I just took a gander at the pix of you and the BRACELET! it's perfect Austina, like you xoxoxoxo

@springerspaniel hello wonderful Springer! :) I am Kate and was Tekate then there is the UNUSUAL poster full of venom, and anger and I want nothing to do with her and stupid me conversed with her and I decided that enough of this and changed my name, but please call me Kate, way back in the 70s when I was a mere lass of 22 the guys where I worked called me either ForniKATE or KatetheGReaT (oh those good old days of sexual harassment) I sign things Kate the GrEAt thank you about your comments on my house.. it's moving slow and steady... and Springer sending peace, healing dust and love for Ellie and you (the peace part)... it's a scary time I am sure. xoxoxoxo

@AV_ Yes, you are right. Yesterday Mike and Cara called me via the Duo app and showed me Auti wearing my mom's turquoise necklace, she does not want to take it off and she's what? 14 months old! I forsee someone that may want my jewelry! :) xoxoxo

@canuk-gal Hi Sharon, at some point I have to tell you a funny (to me anyway) story about my younger son and the vasovagal response.. :) Does the NOSEY neighbor bug me a bit, you betcha! this guy was instrumental in making another neighbor very sad, the woman had illegal chickens (like 4) she is uber christian and homeschools the 4 little ones, I'm fine with it and believe it's good that kids get to see nature, but it isnt allowed in the homeowner thingy, so Mr Nosey creates havoc, and originally we were being governed by the developed but he quit and is passing it over to the homeowners even though there are still 2 lots left - his words: Due to some incredibly nasty emails from a homeowner I wash my hands of this subdivision" :) "and I blocked that person from my email" so my hubster super sleuth looks at the whole list of names and the only one missing was!!! Nosey Neighbor.. Jeez it's bad enough that the woman homeschools 3 kids and a toddler but now her husband is always there, it was innocuous and as a small (13 homesites) little teeny community we should have been able to support this mother, but NOOOOO but she can keep the chickens but no roosters.. such uncaring people during a really hard time.. Nosey Neighbor said "what is next !!! goats!" these are only 2 acres and keeping goats would be very tough, just PITA is what he is. hope you are feeling better Sharon.. all love to you.

@junebug17 June, such wise and caring words to Missy, they comforted me, we get tired and that is the truth. Aw thanks June, I dunno if I'm up or deranged, truth is I've always been an up person except for that psychotic break in college (truth :) ) otherwise I am just always believing things are going to be better.. I'm glad you all are doing well in SC June.. you are spectacular.. much much love to you.

@Slick1 Yes how are you? how's healing going? how's the DS, DIL, and DD and Mr Slick! pictures are gorgeous Slick! xoxoxo

@Niffler75 hello girlie! hope you and your family are well, keeping cool and enjoying beautiful England.. I love England, my first country I visited when I went to Europe.. there is nothing about England I don't like.. I hope maybe to get back, I mean I would have by now but with Covid rearing it's ugly head I'm not sure of anything anymore. hug that little lion for me :) xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

@marcy hello girlie! finished another newsletter Marcy besides thinking you are da bomb I admire this volunteer work and caring you do, fer real girl.. and I want a choco cookie! I was thrilled to read that the gym is doing well!!!! that is just GREAT!.... a haircut? wowza that is a wonderful!!! I look like a jaded faded Rapunzel! stay well and sending you and Marty love Marcy def. xoxooxoxoxo

@missy how's Tommy? did he eat anything more? I think when things settle down Missy and we are in Brooklyn we try to get June aboard and we meet up at a GREAT Pizza joint, anywhere and we bling a ling our blingy's.. miss you girl.. xoxoxoxo

@mrs-b hello hello how are you? I have to read more here, I've been involved in house and health myself.. sending you love Mrs B.. always.. Kate

Okay, I've been doing the doctor things because things opened up here in good ole A-town area..

in the last week I've had a Covid-19 test (ouch), a 3D mammo, pre hospital testing (to see if I can make it through surgery) at Ascension Seaton Hospital, it's called Pass-Go clinic (took house ugh), so that was a trip: tests, vials of blood, questions, more tests, heart stuff, electrocardiogram and I PASSED, although they have never posted my #s, I pay for those number and would like to see them BUT Austin is crazy right now..

Today I had a CT scan of my shoulder for my surgeon to set up surgery, I see the surgeon in a week and one half and am scheduled for right shoulder replacement on 7/28 - NOW Austin has shut down elective surgery - hahahaha, I was supposed to have surgery and be in hospital for 1 overnight stay, (I hate the hospital and when I had my hips done I felt as though Twilight Zone was a REALITY!) the pain has become quite unbearable, of course the ahole surgeon won't give me anything, Gosh you would think I"m an addict, swear I get up or wake up 10x a night... soon people will be dying of pain.. I had that problem with my jaw when the osteomyelitis developed, I truly thought it was enders for me, couldn't stand it, they gave me nada, but I had some old oxycodol and I took that.. John has been great, can't clean much (yay) John cleaned the bathroom - first time in 35 years of being together, Lord Lord have mercy .. it's depressing really.. love you ladies!

House: walk thru today at 6:00 pm CST.. things are moving along
Pool: guy will be starting next week I think.
Grand: She's grand We can't see her at all as Mike is in full shut down mode with us as he doesn't want to somehow makes us sick.
Chris: fine and Dandy
that is it, going to put up a few of the latest pix love ALL you guys. Kate the GREat

This is the whole back of the house, you can see the big window in the premier suite (my Kath told me that "master" suite is OUT.. its premier now :dance: the window to the far far left is over the soaking tub (which I hate but John wanted it).. I could say to @MamaBee can you find John? One of the reasons why we ended up with 16 foot ceilings in the family room is because John wanted the windows ABOVE the porch overhang, we were in there yesterday and you can really tell the difference, I'm glad we did it.

1593457029388.png

Inside the family room and you can see why it was a good move to raise the ceiling! even though it will be an echo echo echo chamber I'm sure.

1593457290633.png

John going into the 2 car garage, you can see the third bay to the right sorta, otherwise known as the above ground basement!

1593457390024.png

Nosey Neighbor drone pix :)

1593457448243.png

Front entryway

1593457550855.png

I'd offer to punch your neighbour's lights out, but Covid and all.:lol-2: But your house is JUST MY SYTLE!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Oh @missy, don’t worry about that, with everything that’s been going on, it’s no biggie. It was a total non event for me, nothing to do, and no place to go, hopefully next birthday will be a lot better.

What lovely photographs, you can definitely see Greg and his brother in their mother. I know you’ve mentioned you didn’t always have an easy relationship with her in the early days, but the photos of you together shine with love. The important thing is that you can look back on recent times, and know that you meant a lot to each other. I’m sure there’s a lot to do with arrangements to be made, how’re you all holding up? I meant to ask how your Mum & Dad are doing to, hope they’re keeping safe and well.

Poor little Tommy, he’s such a sweet boy, when will you have the results back, I know it can’t be soon enough when you’re so worried about him? Please give him a big kiss and cuddle from me.

Sorry your haircut didn’t turn out the way you wanted @marcy, I’ve decided to keep mine a bit longer because it’s actually easier to dry. I have one of those barrel type dryers with different sized brushes, and it easier to wrap the hair around when it’s longer. Have you been following the space walks and the battery changing on the ISS?

Definitely a lot cooler today @Niffler75, and boy it’s been windy here, I don’t mind, it’s quite nice having a respite from the heat. Hopefully this is suiting you better.

Glad you’re staying in and staying safe @junebug17 , how’re the beaches where you are?

How’re you feeling @canuk-gal, hopefully a bit better?

Everything crossed for Ellie @springerspaniel, I’m sure it’s a very anxious wait for you until the 8th.

How’re you @Slick1, recovering well I hope?

Thanks for the bracelet likes, I actually got it at an auction. I’ve used the auction house before, I actually got my friend a new ER a few years back, so I know they’re reputable. Because of the closures, they filmed each lot and put it on IG, so I had a virtual look at it and put in a bid. I was bidding against quite a few other people, but I won for less than my max, and it’s even better IRL, so I’m really pleased with it. It’s dainty and really wearable. The last thing I wanted was something I couldn’t wear every day.

2C26DB4C-94EC-42DE-AC6E-9BBB6B12E49D.jpeg

We’ve been out to the shops, needed a few things, more fruit and managed to get anti bac wipes, it was OK out, people were being sensible.

Hope all the lovely NIRDIs are doing ok and keeping safe, big hugs to you all. :wavey:

Very lovely!! Belated Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Bayek You too need a drone ,)

@Austina You had just my kind of birthday - I have not yet forgotten the date, but it is not inconceivable. Any pretext to turn the page! Happy birthday, belatedly.

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy that’s great Greg and his brothers are working together to get things done. It is probably helping all of them through this difficult time. I am keeping all of you in my thoughts. I was sure my mom heard us talking to her which I believe makes a huge difference to them and their loved ones. Sorry about that last image of her, trust me I know where you are coming from on that. I imagine that 75 people can spread out pretty well in a church. I agree your parents should only be there in spirit because of their age. I was able to see my dangle earring on my right ear; but only occasionally did the one on my left ear show up. I am find stragglers that need cut; I get the ones under my mask but not in the back. Hopefully it looks more blended in a few days. Love the pictures of all of you with Greg’s mom. May those happy memories bring you all some comfort. Glad Tommy is eating sometimes; sending him mega dust.

@Austina Happy Birthday! Good idea to keep your hair longer so you can curl and dry it easier. Today I am kind of regretting cutting my shorter but it’s grow and I’ll get used to it. I did enjoy seeing my earrings sparkle on the way to the office this morning. I do follow all the ISS activities. It is pretty cool. That’s great you got a good deal on your bracelet and it looks like the perfect size on you.

@Bayek I do enjoy my astronomy work, I even found some videos from Keck Observatory I sent out to the club to watch since we can’t hold meetings for the foreseeable future. I love things that sparkle, ha ha. I am pretty happy how well the gym has worked out for Marty. It’s almost been open a year already. He is pretty happy with his clients especially the ones who have made changes in their health. One of his clients brings her girl friend to the gym with her; the GF has CP and one side of her body has limited mobility. Marty will have the GF do a few things to strengthen her hands and legs while she waits. He noticed the other day when they went on their hike that girl was picking up her right food instead of dragging it, he asked his client about it and she said yes that girl is walking better and she walked the entire 1.8 miles of their hike. Very cool! I will send you some CC cookies - they’ll be like fresh baked with your heat. I haven’t quite adjusted to my shorter hair yet but I am I will; it was definitely getting too long. I hope you are able to get yours cut soon. Yay for passing your tests. I wonder if they have online accounts where you can go see your test results? Marty sometimes gets reports in mail but they take a while to show up. I am so sorry you are in so much pain with your shoulder. You’d think they could give you something for the pain. Crossing my fingers you can still get your surgery next month. Great pictures of your house and I totally love that you are telling us what we are looking at. Those windows in your high ceilings look great; fabulous idea!

@bling_dream19, @Niffler75, @canuk-gal and @AV_ I hope you had a lovely day.

I was totally bored at work today. A guy on our floor tested positive for Covid (asymptomatic). He and my boss and another guy are all working from home for 2 weeks. I stopped him on Tuesday when he walked by my desk to chat and even got close enough to see a picture on his phone. Great. That will teach me to sociable.

Today is our 29th anniversary. We swapped text messages. Marty was gone when I got up and won't be home from the gym until about 8:30. Marty had suggested we take the Porsche to the mountains this Saturday for a drive. Once i realized that is the 4th of July I'm saying no thanks on that idea.

Take care.
Marcy

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday to sweet @Austina ! I hope you had a fabulous day and I wish you a joyous year! And lots of love looking at your beautiful bracelet!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies.

Today is our 29th anniversary. We swapped text messages. Marty was gone when I got up and won't be home from the gym until about 8:30. Marty had suggested we take the Porsche to the mountains this Saturday for a drive. Once i realized that is the 4th of July I'm saying no thanks on that idea.

Happy Anniversary @marcy and marty!!! 29 years of wedded bliss!!! You are a great couple. Sending you so much love and all the best for another happy 29 years of wedded bliss!!! XOXO

I am so sorry you know the pain of losing your parents. I am glad you have happy memories and your parents live on in your heart forever. Big hugs my dear Marcy. ((((HUGS)))).

@Bayek what can I say. I feel your hugs and I feel your love and we thank you. I am sending you mega dust for your shoulder surgery and bucketloads of good luck vibes. May it go well and get you out of pain. My dear friend I want all the pain to go away and for you to feel strong and well. The house is looking fantastic. Just beautiful. A house fit for a king and a queen and you and John deserve a palace. Love you girlie. Kate the very great. And I am sending you lots and lots of rain wishes. Doing a rain dance right now for you and the state of Texas. XOXO.

@springerspaniel we will all be thinking good thoughts the day of Ellie's brain surgery and sending you so many good wishes and hugs. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 how is work going? Thanks for all your warm and well wishes. Much appreciated dear girl. Hugs and love.

@Austina The bracelet looks gorgeous on you. Just lovely. I am very grateful Marianne and I came to love and appreciate each other. I spoke with her weekly and we always ended our conversations with I love you. It brings me peace and joy knowing we had a good relationship after a rough beginning. Thank you for all your kind words and I still feel bad for missing your birthday and missing other events. But thank you for understanding. We are dealing with a lot and I know you know it. Sending you lots of hugs and love and bright wishes for a happy future.

@AV_ you are very wise and I cherish all you write to me and to us as a group. Hope the week is productive and enjoyable both. Hugs to you.

@Slick1 how are you feeling? I hope the rest of your day went well and I appreciate you sharing all your wise and comforting quotes with us. Makes a difference. Hugs to you and hope today is a good day with no swelling and that you are feeling A OK.

So we cycled yesterday and social distanced with one of our friends in SG too. A good day. Oh and there was ice cream too haha.

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 6.08.26 AM.png

The funeral is Monday. Starts at the funeral home (closed casket) and continues at the church (full mass) and then the gravesite and probably a luncheon. I am very concerned about the indoor part of this. The full mass and the funeral home. Yes all will have to wear masks but IMO it is very risky indeed. I asked Greg why couldn't this be postponed and we do a celebration of life after Covid 19 has gone but Dan was in charge this time. When Greg's dad died Greg took control and planned everything as Dan was out of the country and B was not helpful at all. Greg did it ALL. So this time Dan said he would plan it all and that was very helpful due to all we are going through (which we never shared with the brothers so they don't even know). Anyway Greg didn't want to start questioning anything so here we are. Full funeral. It would be a shame if everyone or anyone came down with Covid as a result of the funeral on Monday. Please think good thoughts for us girls.

They asked us to get some photos together and I came up with lots. Here is one more to share with you.

Thank you all for the kind words and good thoughts. Much appreciated.

missyandgregandhisfamily.png

Tommy update. Thyroid a bit high so back on his hyperthyroid med. Still waiting on urine culture results. Still don't know what is causing his symptoms. My worry is now that we put him back on the thyroid meds he might stop eating again since pilling him is traumatic to him. He just won't willingly take the pill pockets anymore.

Have a good day ladies and big hugs to all of you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two more pics I almost forgot. Doesn't this look like a painting? I took it as we were cycling.

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 6.17.48 AM.png

and lastly a photo from my dear friend M back in Brooklyn. View from our terrace yesterday afternoon.

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 6.18.18 AM.png \

Perhaps a hopeful sign of good things to come. I will leave this post here on a happy note. (((HUGS))) to all of you.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina Happy birthday! Love your new bracelet on you! I am so sorry you wont be able to come see your son. These are hard times indeed for long distance family.

@marcy Happy Anniversary. What an accomplishment 29 years is! I agree with staying close to home on the July 4th weekend.

@junebug17 I hope you are staying well down there!! Enjoy the sub and sand.

@Bayek the house is gorgeous! Asking in all honesty, do you need that much room? DH and I often speak about downsizing. I love how it’s shaping up though. All sexy lines and high ceilings. Auti is adorable! I am feeling ok but the belly is acting up and I fear the antibiotics are not sitting well with me again..... oh no!! Good luck with the shoulder!!

@missy I understand your reticence about the funeral arrangements. It seems less than ideal right now. It’s very sad we are forced to change our customs but I do think it’s wise. As you know, I too am struggling with family visiting from Florida. They don’t understand and are very upset with me. I feel like if they really cared, they would realize that Aunt @Slick1 has not had the easiest few years health wise. You’d think they would respect that. It’s as if some people are living in a different universe. I will think good healthy thoughts for you all on Monday. I hope Greg is doing ok. Losing a mom is ....devastating, I still miss my mommy. I also am hoping Tommy eats even with his meds on board. I hope your sister is correct and he does rebound! ((Hugs))

@MamaBee thinking about you! Hope all is well!

@springerspaniel I will keep your beloved pooch in my prayers for a successful surgery and recovery. Love our fur babies. I miss mine so.

Hi to @canuk-gal and @AV_
@Niffler75 I hope your son is well. How are the teacher visits going? When does your son start school. I hear some states here are delaying opening. I really hope we don’t.

I hope all is well!! Have a great day ladies.

Ok. Some pics...
Look at what the kids got for me. They’re the best ♥️ A book on signs from our deceased fur babies and the angel with the pup in her arms. My little shrine to little Chase ♥️
2EEFC1DD-B45D-4459-8C19-B91B5AD4961D.jpeg

My Yucca (one of about 16) bloomed!
6218EE5A-A0AB-48CE-B7B3-1E480D595F23.jpeg

And a funny meme. Well, not funny. Kind of scary tbh
43604113-9B3E-42B1-8047-A78806FDE9B8.jpeg
One more garden pic. I love these particular posies. They bring me so much joy. It is the little things....
BF6F8F0D-64A3-414A-8A40-5CABFCCE6A7D.jpeg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results