shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Sidenote,
@OdetteOdile - www I hope I remember right that you like such things!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just for a bit of levity (which I need right now) DH went down to get the mail and this is how he went.
This is his woodworking mask that he normally uses for dust protection. It has detachable filters. Woodworking comes in handy for so many things.

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 3.47.26 PM.png

Thanks for your good wishes @Austina. I truly appreciate it.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Missy you're going to be fine I just know it. Drink warm liquids, eat, rest and relax. I had a sore throat a few days ago and it went away. Sending you lots of love and hugs friend!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Just for a bit of levity (which I need right now) DH went down to get the mail and this is how he went.
This is his woodworking mask that he normally uses for dust protection. It has detachable filters. Woodworking comes in handy for so many things.

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 3.47.26 PM.png

Thanks for your good wishes @Austina. I truly appreciate it.

Hilarious! The expression on his face is the best!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy you're going to be fine I just know it. Drink warm liquids, eat, rest and relax. I had a sore throat a few days ago and it went away. Sending you lots of love and hugs friend!

Thanks sweet @bling_dream19.
My head has been hurting for a few days but I thought it was just a sinus headache. In hindsight though I’ve never had a sinus headache last 4 plus days and the Sudafed isn’t relieving it...

Praying you’re right and it’s nothing serious. And I’m so glad you’re recovered from your sore throat. Thank you for the hugs. (((Hugs))) to you too. ❤️

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@missy Sending ((hugs))! Rest up, all will be well. Sleep, fluids, healthy food, cuddles from your furbabies!

Went for a sunny walk today and took a picture for my lovely peeps here!

Will check in tomorrow. Take care everyone! x

20200326_113227.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is pretty funny

Heard a Dr. on TV saying in this time of Coronavirus staying at home we should focus on inner peace. To achieve this we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked through my house to find things i'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum. And two hash yer wands, stafe day avrybobby!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@bling_dream19 I am glad my blathering makes you smile. I amuse myself which means I’m always entertained. Ha Ha. Thank you for liking my pictures too. I am glad you are loving working from home. I am getting more adapted to my jail cell.

@Tekate sounds like you are prepared for staying at home. I drove over to Arby’s and grinned the entire way mostly because I got to speed. Enjoy going over the house plans. We picked all our outlet spots and failed to asked about some in our walk in closet - our bad we figured there would be at least one in there - nope just an overhead light. Oh well you can turn it on from either door that goes in there.

@Jiimmianne those are some fishy earrings. How do you feed the little guys?

@AV_ I didn’t mean to share my winter with you but that’s what friends are for, right?

@missy I hope you are feeling better tonight. I do like my short commute but my Porsche is feeling neglected. Gracie is a cutie and looks loved and content. Sweet. LOL to how Greg dressed to go get the mail; if I had a mask I’d do that myself.

@Austina I hope you and Colin had a lovely day.

@Niffler75 your lovely daffodils brightened my day. Thank you.

Started work at 6:30 today since one of my employees - wait for it - didn’t do something right and one of our tattle tell reports was blabbing it to the entire world. Sigh. Overall I think everyone is adapted will to working remotely.

I spent hours on the phone today in conference calls. Seems people want to talk more when they work from home. I need to find something to cover up my work laptop camera. Oops I don’t know why you can’t see me.

Take care.
Marcy

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Do you have allergies because they are BIG here in Texas right now. Please take care. Stay strong like @Scandinavian said, that is great advice. Don't worry about your mom and dad, for one they have your sister, you may be getting too busy.. slow down please. You have no idea how important you are, you make the NIRDI world go round. Ah Greg, super awesome! love you girl.

@marcy, curious why did you need an outlet in the MB closet? we didn't think of that but maybe that is a good idea! thank you. I love your fun blabbering it makes me laugh and happy and we all need that right now. I hope work continues to be good offsite. take care.

Well talked to Chris today on Duo so I could see him, that was really exciting! made my day. Talked to Mike, Cara and Autumn who can wave bye or high and we've all been teaching her "how big is Autie?" "SO BIG" and we raise our arms, she's getting it because when I was singing itsy bitsy spider to her all of a sudden she raised her arms! almost 1 yr old, today Danny's Evan turned 1.. time time gosh..

So everyone is hunkered down? I hope so and believe so.

Hi @Austina @Mamabean @AV_ @canuk-gal @bling_dream19 @junebug17 @Daisys and Diamonds @sarahb @Niffler75 @Jimmianne @Slick1 remember the virus is airborne and that is the way many people contract it, so wear your masks if you have them, make your own and please remember we are all family.

xoxo

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snow coming agani snd I Don't Care :lol:

1585267887713.png

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate we bought a Dyson and were looking for a place to hang it for charging and the closet would have been perfect. Until then we never even gave it a second thought that the closet didn't have an outlet. The closet is about 7 x 11 feet maybe. Just guessing there.

Another mistake we made was our entry way from the garage which is about 6 x 9 feet and we have the washer / dryer in there. The only plugs there are behind the washer dryer. We should have asked for one on the wall that is opposite the garage door. As you come in from the garage the washer / dryer are on the right; the broom closet is on the left and we have coat hangers on the wall by the closet. Past the washer and dryer and the closet and wall there are doors then going to the right and left - one to the closet and one to the "house" side. We wish we'd had a plug put on the inner wall by the doors. I am sure that makes no sense from my description so a summary of that is have a plug on another wall that just behind your washer / dryer.

OMG how cute and sweet is Auti. I am glad you can see her remotely.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I hope you feel better soon. I had a runny nose and slightly sore throat a few days ago. I knew it couldn’t be a cold because I’ve been here two weeks..I haven’t been near anyone...and wiping all packages with Lysol wipes...I though oh oh but it went away by the afternoon...Drink more fluids..That’s what I did..I think it was just irritated by something...I hope that’s what you have...xxxxoooo

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I hope you're feeling better soon. Allergies are flaring up right now so it could be that, or just a cold. Get lots of rest and take it very easy the next few days. Sending lots of healing vibes and good wishes. It's good you were able to get some supplies to your parents. Glad they're doing well, and they look great. Gracie, Oliver, and Tommy are so sweet. That video was really funny.

@Tekate, it's crazy, everyone is worried about everyone else these days. Really glad you video chatted with Chris, feels great to connect with people we love. I know you really miss him. Glad that Mike is feeling better and you talked with everyone. Auti is absolutely adorable. I'm sorry about the day care incidents, I know it hurt your heart but I'm sure they will be extra careful there from now on. Love the idea of a Zoom happy hour, brilliant!

@marcy, love the idea of having the bears in the window, such fun for the kids and of course you're well prepared! Sounds like you've figured out where you're most comfortable. I'm sorry your employees aren't getting this work from home thing yet, hopefully they'll all get used to it soon. It's an adjustment. I'm glad you don't have to worry about getting to work in the snow.

@Jimmianne, those earrings are so cute! I love your cozy little space, perfect for bird watching and relaxing.

@AV_, it sounds like you and the people in town are being very careful and of course you need to get supplies. Lemon marmalade sounds delicious. Glad you are safe, busy, and comfortable. Yes, the house in SC is remote and the area isn't heavily populated so we would definitely be isolated.

@Niffler75, how nice you're getting out and enjoying the outdoors. Gorgeous flower pic. I understand your anxiety and I hope you are doing ok. I think it's a good idea to back off from all the coverage, I'm doing that too a little and I do think it helps. Wonderful news that your dh is working from home now, I'm sure you're really relieved. Sending good thoughts to you and your family.

@Scandinavian, I hope your furbaby is recovering well. So glad to hear your mother and grandmother are doing ok. Hang in there, I can totally understand how hard it is to work with a house full of people!

@Austina, glad to hear you're feeling more relaxed now that you've gotten some fresh produce. It's unfortunate that it has to come to a lockdown to keep everyone safe. We're still in NJ...we would need to stay in the house in SC for 14 days if we end up going. As of right now there are no specific travel restrictions that I'm aware of.

@sarahb, glad to hear you are doing well and are comfortable at home, and that friends and family are all good. Mr. Jack is really cute! Would love to see some blooms from your garden when they arrive.

@Mamabean, thinking of you, you are definitely very busy caring for your mother and David. I hope you get a chance to also rest a little. You're doing a great job keeping David happy and calm. I think I remember reading he's giving you hugs, or letting you hug him - whatever it is, I hope it keeps happening! Oh, I cut my hair too, I just couldn't take it!

@bling_dream 19, I'm glad you're doing well at home and feeling content and productive. It sounds like your dh is being super careful, and not everyone's job is conducive to staying home. Some people do need to go to work. You guys are taking lots of precautions so try not to worry. Your new pear is stunning! I love pears. So nice you have something pretty to look at to take your mind off of things.

@canuk-gal, hi there...I hope you and your family are doing well. That is such wonderful news about your mother, so happy for you...wow, seems like that stuff works! Please take care of yourself. <3

We're ok here, dh is really busy with work. His business is affected a lot by the virus and also has to deal with his regular work. Some good news, my niece and her husband tested negative for the virus. It took 10 days to get the results. They're in California. Some not so good news, my dd's boyfriend was laid off. Ugh.

Like @Mamabean, I gave myself a trim, I couldn't take it anymore. I have short, layered hair that grew out so I tried to follow the layers. I actually don't think it looks that bad, or maybe I'm just delusional lol.

Thinking of everyone!

Last edited:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thanks sweet @bling_dream19.
My head has been hurting for a few days but I thought it was just a sinus headache. In hindsight though I’ve never had a sinus headache last 4 plus days and the Sudafed isn’t relieving it...

Praying you’re right and it’s nothing serious. And I’m so glad you’re recovered from your sore throat. Thank you for the hugs. (((Hugs))) to you too. ❤️

You're going to be fine sweet friend.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi NIRDI’s!

@bling_dream19 I am glad my blathering makes you smile. I amuse myself which means I’m always entertained. Ha Ha. Thank you for liking my pictures too. I am glad you are loving working from home. I am getting more adapted to my jail cell.

@Tekate sounds like you are prepared for staying at home. I drove over to Arby’s and grinned the entire way mostly because I got to speed. Enjoy going over the house plans. We picked all our outlet spots and failed to asked about some in our walk in closet - our bad we figured there would be at least one in there - nope just an overhead light. Oh well you can turn it on from either door that goes in there.

@Jiimmianne those are some fishy earrings. How do you feed the little guys?

@AV_ I didn’t mean to share my winter with you but that’s what friends are for, right?

@missy I hope you are feeling better tonight. I do like my short commute but my Porsche is feeling neglected. Gracie is a cutie and looks loved and content. Sweet. LOL to how Greg dressed to go get the mail; if I had a mask I’d do that myself.

@Austina I hope you and Colin had a lovely day.

@Niffler75 your lovely daffodils brightened my day. Thank you.

Started work at 6:30 today since one of my employees - wait for it - didn’t do something right and one of our tattle tell reports was blabbing it to the entire world. Sigh. Overall I think everyone is adapted will to working remotely.

I spent hours on the phone today in conference calls. Seems people want to talk more when they work from home. I need to find something to cover up my work laptop camera. Oops I don’t know why you can’t see me.

Take care.
Marcy

Yeah I'm done with the camera thing!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@marcy Thank you for the 50F chill & for the rains! Good for the garden, good for keeping me out of it & working every now and then. / Of course my videoconferences are always voice, text & files only, come what may; my data provider is not generous enough for me to stream video, of course, for which I am grateful.

@missy Good to hear that you have a pulmonologist friend. I also have had a cold - barely there (was I seeing things? - it never got past one sneeze/day, just at the beginning of the shutdown, when I had to cancel dental surgery because of it), so no question of querying further. Sum total, nothing else to do.

-

I've just heard that 'Twitter conferences' exist & a group I am following for fun is doing one on the last day of march. I have had this much work on my hands before, for sure, but not this - everybody who was not online is & I hope this is just a forced icebreaker.

[I owe picture of iris & orange flowers in the rain.]

Last edited:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!
absolutely nothing happeninghere except me not sleeping. Furbaby has a little infection and so her paw needs air. But no licking. Fast translation: me no sleep. Lol.
Missy, how are you feeling this morning?
hugs!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies. It's FriYAY! Already. Wow, the days are speeding by.

@missy Do you have allergies because they are BIG here in Texas right now. Please take care. Stay strong like @Scandinavian said, that is great advice. Don't worry about your mom and dad, for one they have your sister, you may be getting too busy.. slow down please. You have no idea how important you are, you make the NIRDI world go round. Ah Greg, super awesome! love you girl.

@marcy, curious why did you need an outlet in the MB closet? we didn't think of that but maybe that is a good idea! thank you. I love your fun blabbering it makes me laugh and happy and we all need that right now. I hope work continues to be good offsite. take care.

Well talked to Chris today on Duo so I could see him, that was really exciting! made my day. Talked to Mike, Cara and Autumn who can wave bye or high and we've all been teaching her "how big is Autie?" "SO BIG" and we raise our arms, she's getting it because when I was singing itsy bitsy spider to her all of a sudden she raised her arms! almost 1 yr old, today Danny's Evan turned 1.. time time gosh..

So everyone is hunkered down? I hope so and believe so.

Hi @Austina @Mamabean @AV_ @canuk-gal @bling_dream19 @junebug17 @Daisys and Diamonds @sarahb @Niffler75 @Jimmianne @Slick1 remember the virus is airborne and that is the way many people contract it, so wear your masks if you have them, make your own and please remember we are all family.

xoxo

Awww so happy you got to chat with everyone yesterday. I never heard of Duo (I heard of the boot company Duo but that's the only Duo I know) but I am behind the times re that kind of stuff. Yay Mike, Cara, Autumn and happy birthday to Evan! 1 year old. Wow. Time goes so fast. I do get allergies but this feels different...we will see. Thank you so much for all your warm wishes and hugs and love and sending all that to you too. Love you girlie. Please stay well and be good and safe. (((HUGS))).

Good morning girls!
absolutely nothing happeninghere except me not sleeping. Furbaby has a little infection and so her paw needs air. But no licking. Fast translation: me no sleep. Lol.
Missy, how are you feeling this morning?
hugs!

GM sweet @Scandinavian I am feeling OK. Just woke up (was awake for hours in the middle of the night so luckily was able to fall back to sleep around 5AM til just now) and so far so good. Will let you know how I am feeling once I have been awake for a bit longer. Oh no to dear Furbaby and her infection. I am sorry you didn't get any sleep and please kiss her paw from her Auntie Missy. (((HUGS))).

Oh my, not too different from when you are in the office. You have a lot on your hands with those employees Lucy. LOL. I am glad everyone is adapting to working remotely that is good. Sorry everyone wants to talk so much on the phone though. Maybe they are bored at home? I am not yet bored and I am sure you are not yet bored.

LOL love this.

This is pretty funny

Heard a Dr. on TV saying in this time of Coronavirus staying at home we should focus on inner peace. To achieve this we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked through my house to find things i'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum. And two hash yer wands, stafe day avrybobby!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We're ok here, dh is really busy with work. His business is affected a lot by the virus and also has to deal with his regular work. Some good news, my niece and her husband tested negative for the virus. It took 10 days to get the results. They're in California. Some not so good news, my dd's boyfriend was laid off. Ugh.

Like @Mamabean, I gave myself a trim, I couldn't take it anymore. I have short, layered hair that grew out so I tried to follow the layers. I actually don't think it looks that bad, or maybe I'm just delusional lol.

I am so relieved your niece and her dh tested negative for the virus! That is wonderful. I am sorry your dh is extra busy with work but glad he is needed at work. I am very sorry about your sweet daughter's bf being laid off. Things will improve once this pandemic is over. All that matter now is getting through it and doing what we can to make sure that happens. Good job on your hair trim. I bet it looks great. I am tempted to cut off all my hair lol (not kidding) but I know now is not the time to do that. But one day I might just take (or have Greg take) a razor to my head and shave all of it off.

Stay safe and be well Junie and sending lots of good thoughts and well wishes your way. XO.

@missy Good to hear that you have a pulmonologist friend. I also have had a cold - barely there (was I seeing things? - it never got past one sneeze/day, just at the beginning of the shutdown, when I had to cancel dental surgery because of it), so no question of querying further. Sum total, nothing else to do.

-

I've just heard that 'Twitter conferences' exist & a group I am following for fun is doing one on the last day of march. I have had this much work on my hands before, for sure, but not this - everybody who was not online is & I hope this is just a forced icebreaker.

[I owe picture of iris & orange flowers in the rain.]

Dear @AV_ yes please a photo of the iris and orange flowers in the rain. How pretty that is. Would love to see a photo if you can take one for us. Our pulmonologist friend is in NJ so we wouldn't go to his hospital but he is a great guy. He is the Pub Crawl leader. Greg used to run it back in college but once it moved from Boston to NYC B took over. But I digress. I am sorry you had a cold but glad you barely noticed it and glad you never got past day 1. That's the best kind of cold to have lol. What is a Twitter conference? Feel well and be safe. Hugs.

@missy Sending ((hugs))! Rest up, all will be well. Sleep, fluids, healthy food, cuddles from your furbabies!

Went for a sunny walk today and took a picture for my lovely peeps here!

Will check in tomorrow. Take care everyone! x

20200326_113227.jpg

So beautiful. The promise of better times to come @Niffler75
Thank you for sharing!
How is your DH and son doing? What a relief they are both safe and sound at home with you. We can do this together and we are surrounded by our loved ones. Yes we will be A OK. Sending you love and hugs across the miles.

Speaking of across the miles dear @canuk-gal hello there. Hope you are well and all is calm by you. Again so glad your sister's OP meds helped her so much. After this pandemic I am going to try getting another appointment with my rheumatologist and endocrinologist so we can figure out what med is best for me. Thank you for doing all you do for your patients and stay safe. (((HUGS))).

You're going to be fine sweet friend.

Thank you dear and right back atcha. And hugs.
And happy Friyay to you sweet girl. I always think of you whenever it's FriYAY. And I hope the day lives up to its name! Hugs and love and be well.

@missy I hope you feel better soon. I had a runny nose and slightly sore throat a few days ago. I knew it couldn’t be a cold because I’ve been here two weeks..I haven’t been near anyone...and wiping all packages with Lysol wipes...I though oh oh but it went away by the afternoon...Drink more fluids..That’s what I did..I think it was just irritated by something...I hope that’s what you have...xxxxoooo

I am so glad you are better now Joanne! I spoke with a friend on the phone last night who has been in quarantine for weeks now in another state. And she has/had it and she never left her home. So who knows how she got it but she did. Thankfully she is on the mend now but this virus is scary stuff. She didn't tell me she had it til last night because she didn't want to worry me and that made me sad because I can handle it and I want to be there for my friends. I am just mentioning it because I am strong and I am here for all of you. Just so relieved she is on the mend! Anyway glad you are well and it was just a cold. I am drinking lots of fluid and I was also sucking on (very old like 10 years old lol) Zinc lozenges. We have nothing updated OTC medicine wise but for one bottle of Tylenol I was able to get about a month ago. Haven't needed to take that yet.

How is your DH doing away from you guys? How are you managing? I know you must miss him so much. Sending you lots of love and hugs and be well. (((HUGS))).

Yes I do! Thank you for thinking of me! =)2 I have found myself turning to youtube over the past few days to watch ballet so the beauty can sweep me away and take me away from my worries about CV. It helps so much! I will check out the Bolshoi now too!

Hello @OdetteOdile I posted some other wonderful events in the distraction thread. The Philharmonic is offering free online concerts too. It's such a great thing they are doing. Giving people a way to escape briefly from all that is happening and in such beautiful ways. Music does soothe the soul as does ballet. Be well.

@Austina good afternoon by you. So happy you and Colin are squirreled away safe and sound. Thank you for reaching out. Means a lot to me. Sending you hugs and love.

@Slick1 girl, how are you doing? Sending you much love and well wishes to you and your DH and your kids and Chase your furry kid. I know you have some work on your hands re school and hope it goes well. (((HUGS)))

@Daisys and Diamonds Nicky, how are you and your SO? Sending you big hugs and lots of well wishes.

@Jimmianne how are you? I am concerned about you and I am so so sorry about your neighbor. Know I am keeping good thoughts for you and sending lots of well wishes and love your way. (((HUGS))).

@sarahb how are you doing? (((HUGS))).

So not sure how I am feeling right now as I just woke up. My throat feels less funny but it is hard to say as I feel a borderline headache still. Sinus headache? Or something else? IDK but taking it one day at a time and doing the best we can do. Sending you all big hugs and lots of love.

Leaving you with the beautiful Racy Gracie/Fancy Francie/Sassy lassie...

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 7.27.35 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Hi Missy, how are you feeling today? stay well!

kitty emoji.jpg

Hi @Tekate awww I love that cat photo, thank you! My throat is getting fuzzy again but other than that and a mild (so far) headache I feel OK. How are you and the family today? ((((HUGS)))).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

It’s a beautiful sunny day here, which make things seem less dark.

@missy, I think as long as you’re not feeling significantly worse, or have other symptoms, then hopefully this is just a passing thing. We’re all here for you and if good thoughts alone could cure all the world’s ills, it would be Utopia. Keep well dear friend and take good care of yourself. xxx. Racy Gracie is looking so at home now, she’s fitted right in.

Sounds like nothing much has changed @marcy, except the easier commute! Woohoo, fun to get out and let rip when there are no cops about.

Aren’t daffs such happy looking flowers @Niffler75, really cheers one up?

It’s good to find something to join in with @AV_ because your work is so solitary.

We’re leaving our post for a day, then anything boxed is opened in the garage and left there overnight @bling_dream19.

There’s always the possibility if you go to SC, you might have to stay there @junebug17, I know that’s not the end of the world, but you wouldn’t be able to see your kids for a while.

Oh no, sorry your doggy has now got an infection, good luck with stopping her licking @Scandinavian. I think we’re all going to need to catch up on a good deal of sleep when we finally wake from this nightmare.

Marcy raises a good point about sockets where you might not have thought you needed them @Tekate. I don’t think you can ever have too many. I would certainly have had more in this house if I’d had any input.

My online shop arrived yesterday, only minus a couple of things that we can do without, so :dance: and phew. I don’t know if it’s a thing there, but at 8pm last night, we were asked to stand outside our house, or by an open window, and applaud for all the front line staff working during this difficult time. We were out and could hear neighbours up and down the road, even though we couldn’t see them.

Our PM, Boris Johnson has tested positive for the virus, as has the health secretary. So far, only mild symptoms, let’s hope he stays that way.

Continuing to send lots of healthy vibes to all the lovely NIRDIs, keep well and safe, we’ve got through another week, so onward and upward :wavey:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Austina Work could always be as you said, if I let it. These days, the last thing I could complain about is working alone, LOL! There are three fresh email since morning each requiring several full days to answer half-right. I need a stiff tea, then disable Gmail until tomorrow. [digressing, funny enough, if I were in the same building with the senders, there would be quiet, because everyone would know if I have something else to finish & leave me to it with a 'talk latter'; I need some kind of water cooler rounds!, the serious talk is always letters & drafts regardless, there is too much to say for chatter, unless everyone is very on their toes]

black tea, queso manchego, rain

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So yesterday I shared our friend B the pulmonologist and his setup.

Here’s my BIL (sister’s dh) and how he dresses at work now.

3973F5A9-0128-4165-A30C-5E460470BCCA.jpeg

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy Not bad for guerrilla neophytes!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone, :wavey: Hope everyone is staying reasonably healthy and reasonably sane, although I was not very 'sane' to start with! :loopy:

We made a tissue paper rainbow today to display in our front window to hopefully cheer people up. It will be joined soon by some lovely bird window stickers!

My new vintage chrysoberyl ring is winging it's way to me in the next few days after being stuck in customs for a week! Well the world is going to s!#t but we still have to pay our taxes! ;)2

@missy @Mamabean @Austina @AV_ @junebug17 @Tekate @Jimmianne @Scandinavian @Daisys and Diamonds @bling_dream19 and everyone, it is really helping to read everyone's news each day. If we all lived on the same street we would totally look after each other, right! :mrgreen2:

Take care everyone x

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I don't know about the rest of your NIRDIS but my hands are sooo dry from all the extra saniwiping. They've never been this dry. Great I need uglier hands!!! lolol

@missy feel better soon. I love Zinc lozenges--I have the Jamieson brand and take them daily.
@marcy bright sunny and warm here! Sorry to hear snow is on its way for you.

Errand day--I wore a mask. Felt very odd. I'm sure I looked ridulous.

My DH found a cute cat channel on you tube and is always calling me to watch ! The cat is adorable.

Hope everyone is safe and well.:wavey:

cheers--Sharon

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy FriYAY friends!
Missy you are on my mind and I'm hoping you are feeling better. Its hard to know what to say except your heart is just beautiful and enjoy each day which I know you are doing.
Thank goodness work day is over and thankful to still have work.
What are everyone's weekend plans? I plan to continue cleaning, organizing, my life as usual! I plan on making slow cooker marinara sauce and maybe a lentil soup if I can pull it off. I'm working hard on a sleep schedule. I wore my honeymoon ring today along with some wild leggings! Hope you love them @missy 20200327_184721.jpg
Sending love and hugs to all.
@AV_ now I want manchego cheese! I have greek feta, Italian pecarino and Irish cheddar and now I'd love some manchego with some olives yum, enjoy friend!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results