shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Keeliamira Honestly at the time I was diagnosed I was relieved as I had been unwell for so long and something could be done. The nausea was yuck but temporary.
Please check in. I am happy to support you as much as you need! ;)2

*Funny story to cheer you up! Before I was diagnosed I was on holiday in Florida with my husband. Went to Disney and could not understand why I was coming off rides as sick as a dog with a banging headache while kids were skipping off laughing having a great time! Honestly I can laugh about it now!

Also when I told my GP (doctor) I had been diagnosed he went grey and nearly fell off his chair. This is the doc who told my headaches were 'stress related'. :shock: My neurosurgeon wrote him a stinking letter too! Made me feel much much better. :lol-2:

@marcy Yep it was a biggie for sure! I showed my GP the scans! Er yes that would be the reason I am having 'stress related headaches' then! But all is good now.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies! It's a rainy Thursday by us here. Turns out yes I had to get part of my toenail removed again and just thankful my podiatrist was able to see me (he had zero patients the office was dead yesterday when we got there) and it was a long day. We had PT early in the AM and it was a great session. I saw Greg's therapist yesterday instead of my therapist at another center and I like Thomas much better. He was able to read about OP and he made up an exercise plan for me. Now PT is closed for goodness knows how long and I only got one session in with Thomas but it was a good one and I was pleased I had that at least. Then we headed right for NJ to see my podiatrist and then we stopped at the NJ Costco for our feral cats. More on that below. Suffice to say we cannot get enough cat food for our ferals as they are limiting it to one bag. OMG. But more importantly they might not allow us to get into NJ if they put a shelter in place and then I worry about our cats there. One day at a time is my mantra and I keep repeating it to myself to calm my nerves. One day at a time.

Honestly @missy, I think we should declare NIRDIland CV free. There’s enough doom and gloom everywhere else, we don’t need to bring it here. I’m sorry you’re having problems with your toe again, it never rains but it pours. I’m keeping everything crossed you can get an appt to get it sorted out. I’m sorry about your friend, being a cynic, I don’t think it was an accident your friend got her bag snatched.

Yes she filed a police report after thinking about it she agreed with me it was intentional. My friend always believes the best in people (well not all people as she is an extreme liberal so very much dislikes all Republicans but that is a story for another day...) and it took her a few hours to process it. Truth be told it took me a few hours too to come to that conclusion when I posted here. Before that I was processing and not sure. Anyway the police came and were as nice as could be. Not looking for the thief but at least now it will be available so others can know to be vigilant. Scary times getting scarier because desperation makes people do desperate things...

How is Shirley doing? And her family?

You and I are both cynical but healthy cynicism it is. As for declaring NIRDI land CV free I want to leave it to others to share what they want where they want to share it...I want everyone to feel comfortable here and being able to vent and cry and share is valuable IMO. And I also support anyone here who doesn't want to share about Covid 19 to skip reading anything they want to avoid. Basically I want this to be a safe space as it always has been for anyone who needs it and to that end I want you lovely ladies to share whatever you want to. And not share what you don't want to and to feel free not to read whatever you don't want to read. I love all of you and want all of you to feel happy and comforted and safe here. (((HUGS))) and please send our best to Colin too. We are keeping good thoughts for your whole family.

@Niffler75 how are you guys holding up? How is your dear son doing? After all you have been through this will be a breeze. You are strong and you and your family will get through this and thrive. Sending you lots of comforting (((hugs))).

My boss was grumpy today; joy. I stopped by Marty’s gym to lift - I lifted 93 pounds 15 times. Woo hoo. Marty picked up us supper on his way home.

Sweet you got to lift yesterday. That will keep you strong not just physically but emotionally too. Sorry your boss was grumpy. Doesn't help the situation by being grumpy. Positive attitude goes a long way. Thanks for your kind wishes and hope the blizzard doesn't materialize and drive safely if you have to go to work or go out today. No napping for me...I never took a nap before and wouldn't know how to lol. I did get my toe taken care of thanks Marcy. No needle due to scar tissue but he did freeze it to help with the pain. But it hurt like a you know what. OMG and Oy vey. Lucky I am from Brooklyn where they make us tough. LOL. Hugs.

@Slick1 hugs to you. Hope things are going smoothly and that you can pick up your DD soon. And please hug Chase from me too. And eventually you will get to complete all the necessary oral surgery but I know it is disappointing to have to drag it out more. Hope you enjoyed a good walk yesterday afternoon. (((HUGS))).

@Keeliamira continued good thoughts and hugs being sent your way. Challenging times on top of health challenges and I am sending you so many good wishes. (((HUGS))).

@Mamabean how are you and David and your mom doing? How is your DH? Thinking of you and sending you love and hugs.

Good afternoon ladies!
I'm okay, and I'm praying that you are too! Desperately trying to get some work down before all projects gets cancelled and the whole market effectively shuts down over here. This b**** virus really spreads fast here in the Nordics. Please stay safe! We have pretty much isolated ourselfs, trying to be extra careful due to my mother and grandmother being in the "risk group" for this thing.
Tons of hugs!!!

Hello dear @Scandinavian this B**** virus is spreading fast everywhere! We have over 1800 cases now in NYC alone...I believe we doubled overnight. :o Our friend Andrew who lives in SC said Brooklyn is a petri dish and he begged us to leave. We cannot leave my parents here alone in Brooklyn. And they won't go with us to the beach. So here we stay. I am glad you are staying home and being smart and safe and you guys will be OK. Definitely smart for your mom and grandmother. Hugs to all of you and I am thinking good thoughts for everyone.

@missy & @marcy, re my OP: I didn't mean to send the message that my OP/bone loss made a hard stop due to the hormone patch. Rather, the rate of bone loss has lessened enough to not put me on a more aggressive medication. Yikes, so sorry!!

Dear @sarahb I am so pleased the hormone patch helped you! I have to put any OP med thoughts on hold as all my appointments are canceled and I am left not knowing what to do but just continue one day at a time not thinking too far ahead. Praying I don't get a vertebral fracture. Thanks for being such a warm and kind soul and sending you big hugs and healthy vibes. XOXO.

@Tekate Great Kate dear girlie. How are you all doing? Continued well wishes being sent to your entire family and big hugs. Remember I am here for your Brooklyn kids/family for anything if I can be of any help. (((HUGS))).

@missy, it's good the pub crawl was cancelled; obviously the right thing to do! Food stores are crazy and very busy places these days. Good luck with your weight-bearing exercises. I understand your reasons for staying in Brooklyn for now and maybe after your appointments and when you feel ready the beach might be a nice option, just for a change of scenery. I'm glad the CBD oil seems to be helping you, it does sound like there might be something to it...yes, let me know how you make out with it, it might be something my brother would find helpful. I hope you were able to get some rest and that tomorrow is a brighter day for you.

Such cute pics of Gracie - She's such a sweetie.

Things are good here. A little stressed at times but overall doing ok. Dh and I have been staying in for the most part. We did venture out to Costco for some frozen items...I'm kind of confused as to how much food to have on hand and felt better having a little extra. I puttered around the house, watched Netflix and checked in with my sister and brother. They're doing well. Kids are good too. DD is already going stir crazy; she's working on some kind of wood wall hanging. Dh and I went for a walk around the neighborhood and that's about it.

I'm thinking of everyone during this really hard time. I know people are struggling with tough situations and I'm sending all of you love and hugs.

Yes for sure so glad it was canceled. We have some challenging times ahead and IMO canceling the pub crawl was a no brainer but it took a city order for our friend to do so. So be it. Thanks for the kind thoughts. I am unsure right now if the CBD oil is helping...I am still waking a few times throughout the night but maybe I am going back to sleep more easily. Not sure yet. I will keep you posted. Gracie is a sweet girl, she sends her purry hugs to you.

Glad you stocked up a bit. It is hard to know what to get. Costco is out of lots of things. We swung by yesterday after I saw my podiatrist and got part of my toenail removed again (never ending lol) and this is the sign we encountered.

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 6.22.05 AM.png

We went to get cat food for our NJ feral cats and we were only allowed to purchase one bag. For 20-30 cats. I am very concerned for the ferals well being and also if we get a shelter in place does that mean we cannot go to NJ and feed our ferals? I am unclear as to if they will be blocking tunnels and bridges. I don't want our cats to die :(

And no neighbor is going to go get cat food and feed our ferals especially during these very challenging times (when people are worried about feeding their families) so that is not an option.

Love your elegant and graceful VC ring. All your jewelry is lovely and feminine and suits you Junie.
Stay well and stay in a good frame of mind. It's the best defense.

GM @Jimmianne hugs and hope you are doing well.

@bling_dream19 glad you are making the best of this situation and spending time with your DH and working from home. I feel one can be even more productive working from home if one's mind is in the right place. I know you are going to do a great job from home and stay safe too. Love that beautiful Irish pin and that pie looks good too. Hugs.

So after our whirlwind morning and afternoon we got back and our garage now closes at 8PM for the entire evening and doesn't reopen til morning. Oy. If there is an emergency we cannot get our car til 7AM or so. Crazy. IDK what to do. It's crazy living in a city where one must park in a garage (at an exorbitant monthly rate more than some rents in other parts of the country but I digress) and cannot access their car 24/7. Surreal.

Today is a rainy day so not sure what is on the agenda after I workout and do weights and exercises. I am in some pain today after yesterday's PT session and toenail removal as you might imagine. #painisanoldfriend #suckitup

Have a great day girls and keeping good thoughts for you all and sending lots of love. (((HUGS))).

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 6.49.51 AM.png

Bobby's like why are you guys home so much now?
LOL
#newnormal

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some photos to cheer you up I hope.

Look how nicely everyone is playing now...wish humans would learn by kitty example...

tommyoliverandgracie.png

BobbyandTommyplayingwithgame.png

And Gracie was doing a little dance for us too...hahaha she is so talented. :lol:
Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 6.39.26 PM.png

Love you girls. Stay safe and be well.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy I am happy to hear that you are seeing Greg's PT - I assume he must be better with medical concerns than most trainers; at least you can consult him on composing a routine - to work up to for months, even (this is how I used trainers, by now, I have a decent collection of exercises, at least to keep my back straight for writing; gardening is the latest cherry on the cake - likely not as hard as your 10K miles of biking last summer; I am still in awe!) The three cats playing look so peaceful - even in the middle of NY loosing it ,( I'd likely flee, but then, I have fled the city at the best of times.

@AV_ We are expecting a blizzard starting tomorrow night. I would miss seeing sunrises and sunsets for sure. I always try to look.

Blizzard! I am freezing at around 5°C these days, I swear.

@AV_ wow clam risotto, sounds delicious, do you use parmesan cheese? You have tons of work, you always seem to be on the cusp

I sure do feel on the edge, and it isn't the virus, just me & my work. NYT crossword puzzles defeat me every time ,( , then little nieces would really put me down! - there are a few on the same continent, but they would not recognize me on the street (nts!)
.·.
I make a toy version of the clam risotto - little clams ('almeja'), water, green garlic, olive oil, wholegrain round rice (I keep it to bake with almonds/wallnuts/raisins/honey - a homecountry treat & some gets into other dishes), lemmon squeezed on top of the plates; the clams are so sweet and salty, I do not want to kill their taste (I salt the rice very little, might forget at times); a few almeja were grilled on the side. Frankly, I suspect there will be mussels, squid & more of these on the grill, with baked potatoes, soon; I have started going to a different fishmonger & they seem to be doing different things well than the other (two minutes walk away, competing!)
rant

Fortunately, the job I took is at one of the best brain specialty hospitals in the country (thank God for small favors). They even have a group that specializes in treating this. Right now, I just need to get through testing and get more definitive answers... The surgery options are scary...

Oh, not that I know what to say! I've been conservative at times, at times bold choosing what to let doctors do to me; something will make sense. I assume you can ask even more questions that most, being a colleague. I might be affraid to comment knowing nothing at all, but will be keeping fingers crossed... & reading everything you are writing here, of course!

I have been praying for the gift of time for a long time and I'm really grateful for this time.

Amin! Time is the one gift I've fought for, I am still surprised this life is possible at all, and I am growing old.

Tons of hugs!!!

Tons of hugs right back at you! Happy to hear you could keep working (it wasn't obvious from older posts). I am absolutely swamped.

@Jimmianne You are tasting France at its most intriguing ... ,(

-

Of course, it is That time of the year (quince flowers! - the perfect pink, methinks; I so love these - since I knew what they were & anythign else; I've grown up with an old quince tree between older damask roses as tall, & I can feel the taste of quince & rose jam as I type; both, always on my ToDo (pun) list); last spring I took better shots of these - will keep trying ,)

Screenshot_20200318-133429.png

Screenshot_20200318-133511.png

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I searched for dry cat food for your ferals on Chewy..but it’s pretty expensive...I looked at Walmart and they have 20lb bags..only seven left..I just went to Walmart.com...I hope you can grab a bag or two..I’m not sure how much you need for them.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I’m glad you managed to get your toe seen to @missy, and had a good session with Greg’s PT. Hopefully you can now carry on even though you can’t see him anymore. It’s so heartwarming to see the kitties looking so comfortable around each other. I’m sorry you’re having trouble getting food for the ferals, I can’t say I’m surprised. Honestly, I’m feeling pretty disgusted with people being so selfish that they’re stripping shops bare without a thought for anyone else. Some supermarkets are opening for an hour just for the over 70’s, but without time to refill the shelves, it’s pretty pointless. Adam doesn’t want us to go out, but we don’t really have any choice, there are no click and collect slots for at least 3 weeks, and forget about home deliveries. I spoke to my friend earlier, and she couldn’t get any cat food either.

Hope you’re doing ok @Mamabean and David and your Mum are coping well.

I’m sorry you’re in such limbo @Keeliamira, I hope you can get the test done and your results back quickly so you know what you’re dealing with.

Oy @marcy, blizzards on top of everything else, I hope the roads weren’t too icy for your journey to work.

Quince & rose jam sounds delicious @AV_ the perfect filling for some many things.

We’ve just had official confirmation of our flight cancellation for May @Tekate, so that’s something else we won’t be looking forward too now. We were really looking forward to seeing you both again, but not going to happen now.

Good grief @Niffler75, your GP sounds about as competent as ours, thank goodness it all turned out well. Our GP told Colin his skin cancer was impetigo :roll: He ended up having his nose cut to pieces and sewn up again, it looks horrendous.

Congratulations to your niece @Calliecake, I hope she has an easy pregnancy.

Hi @junebug17 hope all is well with you and your family.

Big virtual hugs to all the lovely NIRDI, stay safe and well. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I searched for dry cat food for your ferals on Chewy..but it’s pretty expensive...I looked at Walmart and they have 20lb bags..only seven left..I just went to Walmart.com...I hope you can grab a bag or two..I’m not sure how much you need for them.

Thank you Joanne. So kind of you to check for us. We’re set for a week at least. I ordered wet on chewy for our cats but they’re all out of stock. The Ferals get dry since it’s in the auto feeder. Hoping we can get at Costco next week. Otherwise I’m not sure what to do...cat food seems out of stock everywhere. Even when it seems in stock when you check out it says out of stock. Oy. And I had to argue with Greg to get cat food yesterday as he thought we would have no problem getting it. Have I said how surreal this is?

Hello @Austina. Yes I’m aggravated with selfish mindless people. Grrr. Stores are opening early here for the elderly too so that’s good. I’m so concerned about my parents. They’re off running around and just very nervous for them. My dad is at the bank now. After a car service call because their car wouldn’t start. Sigh.

It is taking me a long time to do home PT. Still in the middle of it. I guess that’s good. The days are going fast.

(((Hugs))).

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some photos to cheer you up I hope.

Look how nicely everyone is playing now...wish humans would learn by kitty example...

tommyoliverandgracie.png

BobbyandTommyplayingwithgame.png

And Gracie was doing a little dance for us too...hahaha she is so talented. :lol:
Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 6.39.26 PM.png

Love you girls. Stay safe and be well.

Gracie might be Cola’s daughter ;-)
I really do wish you could get your parents to move to the beach with you. Just for a little while.

Warning CV info:
the governments here are now making and publishing criteria for which patients should be prioritised if it comes to that... Here, criteria are mostly “most needs help + children”. But Italy is rumoured (in the papers) to have used age 60 as one of their criteria... Please stay as safe as possible.

This thread is dangerous! It always makes me hungry! I have been trying to teach myself “bread in a casserole”

LOL

will keep practicing!
6226C32F-BF7A-47B3-9DF2-26E544321EC6.jpeg 744F3598-71DC-4580-BB79-D726B0E0226C.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
morning!

@junebug17 Hi June, thanks for the kind words, I'm going to call Chris later today to see how things are going. Not much new here, supposed to go to a crawfish party Sat here in our little cul de sac, not sure if I will though, so many kids here, although they've been on winter break here all week. :) you go to SC you can swim in your pool or just hand out! sounds like heaven to me, stay healthy and of course June, your VC ring is to die for gorgeous, he's so talented and so expensive :) xoxoxo to you and yours.(and I agree with @Jimmianne your ring is soft and beautiful and strong and I don't know you (yet I hope) in RL but you always come across as lovely :) )

@Jimmianne how's things? I hope I can go to my nephew's wedding in October in France, the nephew in Seattle cancelled his for April and is r/s for late summer. fingers crossed! xoxox

@missy Ingrown toenails, I've read that once you have one they can often come back, a real pain literally I am sure, Mike has had one on his left big toe on and off for 10 years. So when the nail comes back do they tell you to make sure the nail isn't cut too short etc? I'm also glad you are seeing Greg's PT like @AV_ . THANK YOU so much for your offers of help to my fam in Brooklyn, Dan and Anne have a house in the Catskills so I'm hoping they go up there, since St Ann's is closed and all 3 girls go there, also the big girls Dad has a mansion on the island so they could also go out to the Hamptons with Dad and stepmom and sisters and bro... so confusing all these divided families. I don't know if step dad's wife has the virus but as I told you, step dad did/does. Missy your mom and dad live in Queens? I know your sister is on the island.. so you are both probably equidistant to mom and dad.. keep me/us posted on how they are doing please. how's your nieces doing? homeschooling now? I know many kids are taking class online now. Hey and I'm with @Austina the furkids look great and happy, that is wonderful and I am so happy for you and Greg! you deserve peace girl. :)

@marcy oh I hope your snow storm isn't too bad, it's spring today and happy spring to you and all our NIRDIs. Lifting sounds great Marcy it's been amazing to read how good you have gotten and strong.. good for you and your health! xoxoxo

@Austina oh no about your flight.. I know it's better to be safe than sorry but what a blow.. I am on my high school alumni committee and we need to cancel the get together - except for one big headed guy - we are all in agreement, it was to be June 6th. I'm not flying up to CT just to see people I've been seeing on FB for years.. We WILL see each other again Austina, when we all are able to fly and be healthy.. I'm so sorry too :( ... let me know when you plan your next visit.. the only plan I have now is to visit Chris sometime this summer if possible in NYC and Kate and Dan en famile too. Then only France in October.. who knows. I'm sure Adam is fine but you can always get in touch with me if you need any help etc.. I'm here. xoxoxox

@AV_ your clam risotto sounds divine, delicious and yummy.. and AV, your pictures are beautiful and when I look at them I always feel peace inside, thank you for sharing your life and pictures with me and all of us for sure, it's always beautiful to see your lovely flowers..sending Kate hugs and xoxoxoxoxo to you lady. and @AV_ and @Austina not sure what quince and rose jam is but I sign up immediately to try! sounds divine.xo

I'm going to cut this short for now because we are going to walk salley walley, but I will be back later to read further and see what everyone is doing or not doing :) we are just living our life in Texas, quiet, staying inside or outside with the 6 ft rule, basically waiting till this kafkaesque nightmare recedes into the back of my brain.

oh @Scandinavian bread looks wonderful, some butter and strawberry preserves and I'm there! xo

love you guys.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Scandinavian I have the twin of your pot & so wish to be baking - if it can be done on the stove top [house came sans oven & no one seems to have one but the baker]

@Tekate @Austina I should write down my quince jam recipe one of these days - I've just managed to reenact my grandmother's reasonably well; re. rose, nobody grows the right kind of rose here (the old Damask used for perfume as well), although the place is perfect for them, else there would be a bucket of rose jam in this house. I need a proper garden, for sure [and another house, TBA]

-

Since there is a storm sliding down the mountain, I went to town for trivia, these were on my way:

Screenshot_20200319-171144.jpg Screenshot_20200319-171410.jpg

- there is a shameless number of such shots in my camera!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Scandinavian I have the twin of your pot & so wish to be baking - if it can be done on the stove top [house came sans oven & no one seems to have one but the baker]

@Tekate @Austina I should write down my quince jam recipe one of these days - I've just managed to reenact my grandmother's reasonably well; re. rose, nobody grows the right kind of rose here (the old Damask used for perfume as well), although the place is perfect for them, else there would be a bucket of rose jam in this house. I need a proper garden, for sure [and another house, TBA]

-

Since there is a storm sliding down the mountain, I went to town for trivia, these were on my way:

So beautiful!
No idea if it works on the stove top, but I might try… I do wish to find a way to make it / bake it (LOL) on a barbeque, so that I can bake bread for our hunting adventure this fall. No oven there either.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

-

Soo beautiful!

Reactions: AV_

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@junebug17 Your ring is so feminine and lovely...It’s huge but it’s still a delicate design...I love it...
Did you decide to go to SC and isolate there? It sounds like a great place to be...I’m glad your husband is working from home now...I wish my husband could do that but it’s not an option. That’s why I’m here in Maryland with the crew...It’s finally sinking in that this is it for the long haul....I‘m afraid the governor of Maryland will make an order to shelter in place. If he does that I won’t be able to drive to Pa and pick up my prescriptions in three weeks...I guess I could have them transferred here...I hope they do delivery because walking through a germy CVS is not my idea of a good time..The CVS here doesn’t have a drive through..
Thank you for always saying such nice things and being supportive. I really appreciate it..xxoo
@Jimmianne Are you working on any projects. I wish I bought paint. I would have repainted the cabinets in this kitchen...
@AV_Your jam sounds delicious...The flowers in your photos are beautiful...
@Austina What’s it like for you in your neck of the woods? Does Adam still worry about you and Colin? That’s a good idea that he shaved his beard off...I wish Scott would. He’s so cute without it...Allie likes it so it stays...I never told him I didn’t like it..but my mom did...lol
@missy I’m hoping that you can find some cat food for the ferals...Do you also need food for your guys at home? They look like they are settling in together now. Has Oliver calmed down or is it my imagination? He looks calmer in the photos...Gracie is so cute! You must be enjoying her! Kitty therapy!
I ordered goldfish for David from Amazon...He gets them for his reward after dinner...They’re usually about $2.50 a bag. They were $7 each...A week ago I looked up bread on Amazon...Some person was charging $30 for a two pack...I didn’t buy it...I will make my own...I’m becoming Olivia Walton...My husband is cracking up when I tell him I’m going to start baking bread. At least I have the time now...Shatzie has been bringing his lunch to work using David’s lunch bag..lol I think he’s going to start losing weight...He ate canned soup for dinner last night...:(2

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@missy I found my weight best this morning. It was hanging up in the closet, who would have guessed that lol. Sorry to hear about your toenail.
Here's a quick pic 20200319_085344.jpg
Busy day working from home. Thinking about everyone and many hugs and calm!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@junebug17 was Costco bare? I guess our stores are being wiped out by a lot of people driving up from Colorado. Great. I’ve never seen the parking lots that full here. I think we’ll all have troubles being stir crazy. Glad to hear you and your DH went for a walk; it’s nice to get out.

@Jimmianne How is your weather? What remodeling project are you working on next?

@Niffler75 that’s too bad your GP misdiagnosed your headaches. Sadly doctors make mistakes at our expense. I am glad you are doing so well now.

@missy I hope your toe is feeling better and gets well soon. It does sound very painful. Nice you had some therapy from Greg’s PT. Hopefully you can do things at home. Yes my grumpy boss never acknowledged my email or text this morning saying I wasn’t coming in to work and was taking the day off. The blizzard is nothing but freezing rain and snow so I don’t want to go in tomorrow either. Don’t know what I’ll do yet. That is quite the list at Costco. I hate to hear about the garage hours; that is pretty inconvenient. I hope you aren’t as sore now. I enjoyed the kitty pictures; they look like they are having fun.

@AV_ yes blizzard; and I’m with you on freezing. I always seem to be cold. Gorgeous flowers and trees.

@Mamabean I was checking Amazon last night on some things; probably porch pirates are busy now too. I noticed things were more pricey than they were before. Ironically goldfish crackers were one of the puzzles on Wheel of Fortune tonight. Yes, this seems like a long haul already and I still have to go in to the office.

@Austina I tried our click and pickup service last week and sadly they were out of quite a few things. Crazy. I stayed home today since I am kind of gimpy still with my right knee so hated to walk on ice. Snow hasn’t piled up much but we had a lot of freezing rain and snow and it’s really icy now. Sigh. Sorry to hear your flight was cancelled.

@Scandinaviian your bread looks delicious. I have one pack of yeast; I was thinking of making bread too. I wish I’d stocked up on yeast, flour and sugar; but I did not.

@Tekate the snow wasn’t bad because it’s been nothing but freezing drizzle; it’s a total sheet of ice out there. Joy. Thank you, I am impressed at how much weight I can lift. Nice you and John are getting out for some walks.

@bling_dream19 great vest. I get more work done at home than at work.

So I did stay home. We had rain all night, then snow started this morning. It was really wet so it’s mostly just ice out there. My grumpy boss never answered my email or text saying I was taking the day off. Sigh. Marty can run me in to work tomorrow if I am ready at about 7. I kind of hate for him to get out in this crap just to take me to work. I’ll decide in the morning. I have plenty of vacation time, there isn’t much work so I don’t get why mr grumpy would care.

The city closed lots of places for 2 weeks including gyms so Marty shut his gym. He is coming up with conditioning / exercising for them to do at home avoiding the virus.

Take care.
Marcy

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mamabean I know what you mean about wishing you’d bought paint! I wish I had bought garden tools and seed, etc. etc.
But let us remain cheerful… There’s a lot of bling on the Internet to shop for :lol:

Omg, your post on David and the goldfish really confused me. We were talking about Missy finding enough cat food and then I read that you were buying David goldfish as treats… Well I guess you can imagine where my mind went from there.
I was, like, I thought David was her son… Is David a cat? Who buys goldfish to feed their cat??! No of course not, David is her son, and where do they keep all those goldfish that she’s buying him??!
Of course I read it late at night half asleep so that’s my excuse LOL
As you can tell I have a rich inner life.
:lol:

Marcy, I am sorry to hear that Marty had to close the gym for a while. Is he going to have some kind of online course for his clients? I would join that gym in a heartbeat.

Scandi, is there anything you can’t do?! That bread looks wonderful.

Oh, Kate. I hope you can travel too.
It’s so hard to have everything up in the air! I’m sure we will get used to it because it’s going to go on long enough that it will become a way of life (temporarily I hope).
Surely by October things will be straightened out. And that’s a great time to travel, less people. I promised myself I will never travel internationally during tourist season again if I can help it. So, hopefully you have a nice adventure ahead of you that you can think about to increase your happiness quotient :)

AV, please keep those beautiful pictures coming. They help!

I am realizing that I am going to have to make a chart for daily activities. So far I’ve spent way too much time indoors, eating, and reading the news on my iPad.
It is time to optimize, and get a life!
Anyone here do the “10,000 steps a day” routine??

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning lovely ladies and happy FriYAY!

@missy I am happy to hear that you are seeing Greg's PT - I assume he must be better with medical concerns than most trainers; at least you can consult him on composing a routine - to work up to for months, even (this is how I used trainers, by now, I have a decent collection of exercises, at least to keep my back straight for writing; gardening is the latest cherry on the cake - likely not as hard as your 10K miles of biking last summer; I am still in awe!) The three cats playing look so peaceful - even in the middle of NY loosing it ,( I'd likely flee, but then, I have fled the city at the best of times.

So we got a call yesterday afternoon that Thomas would see us today...so hopefully that will happen and heading there in a couple of hours. For our last session during COVID-19...who knows when PT will again resume for anyone. My guess is not til autumn 2020 or worse yet, winter 2021 but I am hoping for the best. I know what you mean about wanting to flee...I vacillate between that and wanting to stay put. Really no clue what is best for us and my family. I just don't feel OK leaving my parents alone in Brooklyn. But we shall see. I also like the comfort of being here with other people as crazy as that sounds. I have a few friends who live in the building and we look out for each other. Plus we have been getting groceries for one of our elderly neighbors (84) and he just had a mild stroke and just returned from the hospital so hopefully he isn't infected with CV. Fingers crossed. So worried about him and all the vulnerable people.

I love your nature photos @AV_ they are calming and bring a sense of well being so hoping that comes to fruition for us all. (((HUGS))).

@missy I’m hoping that you can find some cat food for the ferals...Do you also need food for your guys at home? They look like they are settling in together now. Has Oliver calmed down or is it my imagination? He looks calmer in the photos...Gracie is so cute! You must be enjoying her! Kitty therapy!
I ordered goldfish for David from Amazon...He gets them for his reward after dinner...They’re usually about $2.50 a bag. They were $7 each...A week ago I looked up bread on Amazon...Some person was charging $30 for a two pack...I didn’t buy it...I will make my own...I’m becoming Olivia Walton...My husband is cracking up when I tell him I’m going to start baking bread. At least I have the time now...Shatzie has been bringing his lunch to work using David’s lunch bag..lol I think he’s going to start losing weight...He ate canned soup for dinner last night...:(2

We walked to Petco yesterday and they have lots of wet and dry food...just not what our kitties eat and kitties are very picky and stubborn so they won't just eat anything. Greg says not to worry and we will have enough cat food so I am leaving it to him and trusting him. Which under the circumstances I have to do. He is not the one who generally keeps us stocked though...that is on me as he doesn't have the same concerns but he promises me we will be able to keep the ferals fed and keep our cats fed too.

Oliver and Gracie go crazy around food so they haven't calmed down in that sense. But Gracie is making a wonderful playmate for Oliver so yay for that. It is working out in that sense. Just the food thing drives me crazy because they go wild around food. Makes it hard for me to feed them as they attack the food and I have to be careful bending down so lots happening with feeding time and 2 sets of very different cat styles.

I cannot believe the price gouging happening Joanne. I cannot wait to see your bread baking. Yummm. I do not know who Olivia Walton is...wait, is that the mom on The Waltons? I used to watch that show but many decades ago and my brain is a sieve at times. I hope no one loses weight during this pandemic and sending you all healthy happy vibes. And I am with @Jimmianne ...goldfish and cats make me think of something not happy lol. I could just imagine Oliver swallowing lots of goldfish live. Yuck and no thanks!

@missy Ingrown toenails, I've read that once you have one they can often come back, a real pain literally I am sure, Mike has had one on his left big toe on and off for 10 years. So when the nail comes back do they tell you to make sure the nail isn't cut too short etc? I'm also glad you are seeing Greg's PT like @AV_ . THANK YOU so much for your offers of help to my fam in Brooklyn, Dan and Anne have a house in the Catskills so I'm hoping they go up there, since St Ann's is closed and all 3 girls go there, also the big girls Dad has a mansion on the island so they could also go out to the Hamptons with Dad and stepmom and sisters and bro... so confusing all these divided families. I don't know if step dad's wife has the virus but as I told you, step dad did/does. Missy your mom and dad live in Queens? I know your sister is on the island.. so you are both probably equidistant to mom and dad.. keep me/us posted on how they are doing please. how's your nieces doing? homeschooling now? I know many kids are taking class online now. Hey and I'm with @Austina the furkids look great and happy, that is wonderful and I am so happy for you and Greg! you deserve peace girl. :)

I'm going to cut this short for now because we are going to walk salley walley, but I will be back later to read further and see what everyone is doing or not doing :) we are just living our life in Texas, quiet, staying inside or outside with the 6 ft rule, basically waiting till this kafkaesque nightmare recedes into the back of my brain.

Good morning great Kate the lovely and wise and wonderful and generous and all that good stuff...what times we live in...I wake up and cannot believe what is happening in the world. I know it to be true but still have trouble wrapping my head around the past year plus. Anyhoo...

Parents are at one end of Brooklyn and we are at the other end...parents located in South Brooklyn. Greg and I are in North Brooklyn. 40 minutes by car. But closer than the beach especially if they block the roads to prevent us from leaving the state. My sister is about 40 minutes from our parents too so you are right. We are equidistant. However my BIL has a critical job so he has to keep going into the city seeing patients who are ill so good chance he will be exposed. I don't want my sister or my nieces near my parents but well everyone is stubborn so I know nothing I say will be taken to heart. They will do what they want to do. But yesterday Greg and I paid for their tripe A as I found out they discontinued it to save money and then their car broke down yesterday so they called the Subaru people who came out and took care of it but Greg and I wanted them to have triple A now and so they do.

Nieces are being brought to work by my sister as she doesn't want them to be alone 12 hours a day. I think that isn't smart (bringing them to an environment more likely to be exposed than at home but it is her and my BIL's decision so I stay out of that. IDK if they are getting school work done/home schooled but hopefully. They are smart kids and will get through this school closure just fine. I have no worries about their learning or catching up etc. Though my youngest niece is very disappointed as she had lots of senior activities planned (senior year of Jr Hs) and she was also chosen for a special trip that now of course won't take place. It's hard on everyone but kids are resilient and I am not worried about them. I am worried about everyone else though as we are an aging group. My parents, Greg's mom, Greg over 60 my BIL over 60 and Debbie and I are no spring chickens as well as all my other loved ones including my friends. Many of us have more than one condition but hoping for the best. Trying not to watch the news too much because the politicians scare the crap out of me.

I am sorry all your appointments have been postponed. Same here. And Greg's molesafe re a suspicious new growth was supposed to take place next week and he got a call yesterday it is postponed. I am concerned as that was the spot the derm oncologist wanted to remove a few weeks ago but we decided to wait because of possible infection risk due to his TKR...now I regret that decision as the mole safe was to evaluate it further. And who knows when things will resume here and I don't feel comfortable waiting for 8 months should it take that long (or longer!). Just venting. Lots of worries and concerns in my head. More than ever before. If only it was *just* Coronavirus. But no there are so many other valid worrisome issues in combination.

Hope you enjoyed a good walk yesterday and that life remains peaceful and quiet by you. Kafkaesque nightmare indeed. (((HUGS))).

@missy I hope your toe is feeling better and gets well soon. It does sound very painful. Nice you had some therapy from Greg’s PT. Hopefully you can do things at home. Yes my grumpy boss never acknowledged my email or text this morning saying I wasn’t coming in to work and was taking the day off. The blizzard is nothing but freezing rain and snow so I don’t want to go in tomorrow either. Don’t know what I’ll do yet. That is quite the list at Costco. I hate to hear about the garage hours; that is pretty inconvenient. I hope you aren’t as sore now. I enjoyed the kitty pictures; they look like they are having fun.

So I did stay home. We had rain all night, then snow started this morning. It was really wet so it’s mostly just ice out there. My grumpy boss never answered my email or text saying I was taking the day off. Sigh. Marty can run me in to work tomorrow if I am ready at about 7. I kind of hate for him to get out in this crap just to take me to work. I’ll decide in the morning. I have plenty of vacation time, there isn’t much work so I don’t get why mr grumpy would care.

The city closed lots of places for 2 weeks including gyms so Marty shut his gym. He is coming up with conditioning / exercising for them to do at home avoiding the virus.

Toe is doing OK thanks Marcy. Boo to your grumpy boss. Stay home today too please. The kitties are blissfully unaware. Everything is shut here...well, almost everything. Yet lots of people on the streets. The mayor and governor were saying it was OK to get outside and exercise but I think soon we will be told to stay inside except for food and meds. Just a guess. Looking at Ca. NYC has the most cases too so I think very very soon we will have a shelter in place...if we don't have it already since I have not yet turned on the news. Marty can put together a great virtual training program. That is actually being offered here by one of the PT people I initially wanted to get Pilates lessons with but she was fully booked. She emailed me now a few times trying to get me to come on board the virtual therapy sessions. I don't think that is for me though but depending on how many months this lasts well we shall see if I change my mind.

Sending you hugs and good thoughts. Hang in there.

I am realizing that I am going to have to make a chart for daily activities. So far I’ve spent way too much time indoors, eating, and reading the news on my iPad.

I don't generally follow any rules re walking/steps etc but lately I have been looking at my phone and the health app and it seems we average about 5 miles a day. Some days 7 miles but some days 3 miles so the average is about 5. But I also do my elliptical and Pilates daily and now also strengthening exercises with bands and very low weights. For OP though one needs at least 100 lb weights so I have accepted that isn't going to help my OP but at least maybe I can strengthen my muscles and that is something. And improve my balance.

I wish you lived here because we could do many miles walking daily together. Greg poops out after about 5 or 6 miles but I know you and I would keep going. I don't love walking by myself now because of what happened with the purse snatching the other day. I am feeling less safe here because people are getting more crazy. Very sad about what is going down and not sure when/if normalcy as we know it will ever return. It does feel as @Tekate worse very Kafka like here. :(

@missy I found my weight best this morning. It was hanging up in the closet, who would have guessed that lol. Sorry to hear about your toenail.
Here's a quick pic 20200319_085344.jpg
Busy day working from home. Thinking about everyone and many hugs and calm!

Thank you @bling_dream19 ! Really appreciate the photo. I wore it doing my elliptical yesterday for the first time and it felt ok. Only up to 2 lbs now lol. I am slow in building up the weight. How are you doing? How is dh doing ? Are people calm by you? Hope all is going smoothly and working from home is working out well for you. (((hugs))).

@Niffler75 how are you guys doing? How is Hershey and is his thyroid disease under control?
Sending you lots of love and hugs and well wishes.

@Austina hugs to you and Colin and how are you doing? Are you getting to walk outside and how are the supermarkets by you?

@Keeliamira keeping good thoughts for you.

@Scandinavian you're doing great. Well wishes for your entire family and hugs to you.

@Slick1 how are you doing? How are you feeling? How is Chase doing? Any updates about your DD?Sending you big hugs and lots of love.

@junebug17 hope all is calm by you and all is going smoothly.

@sarahb (((hugs))) and lots of good wishes being sent your way.

@Poodles4me hope all is calm by you and that your family is doing well.

Yesterday went fast. Did my workout routine plus new exercises and before I knew it the morning and part of the afternoon disappeared. Then Greg and I went for a good walk (too many people out though and it does make me nervous) and then to the local market to grocery shop for one of our elderly neighbors and pick up eggs for Greg too. And I got ice cream as a welcome treat and surprise as the grocer had ordered it for me. How nice because I didn't even ask since CV has become so much in the forefront. I felt it frivolous so had not asked for more ordering of my ice cream but he did get it for me so that was nice.

Off to our very last PT session this morning. Taking it all one day at a time.

I am sorry if I left anyone out. Thinking good thoughts for everyone and sending you all hugs.

Leaving you with a sign that struck me as cheerful...we will be OK!
And yes that is Greg in the background.

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.55.52 AM.png

Oliver in one of his rare peaceful moments.

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.57.15 AM.png

May everyone feel calm and may the day be peaceful and safe. XOXO.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Morning lovely friends! It's a beautiful day here and the cherry blossoms are blooming. I will take a pic later. My heart goes out to everyone and I hope everyone is ok.
@missy that is SO sweet your DH got your sister triple A! You all are very kind and generous. I have had triple A probably since the age of 18 and I think I've gotten my money's worth lol and sometimes :angryfire: for cars breaking down. But I haven't had to use it in years thankfully :appl: And of coarse now my hubby is on the plan! I love that your grocer got you icecream. You have a lot of people looking out for you and in your corner. We are weight vest sisters! I love it because I can go out for a walk and put the vest on and not worry about a bra lol because it covers things up :lol: I am with you on worrying about parents. I hope your parents are ok and I am praying everyone stays well.
@marcy I hope you get to work from home soon. I hear you on getting more done. My workload is about the same at office or at home but my stress has come way down due to no commute, what to wear :lol: so I am thrilled to be at home. I hope Marty can be home too with you and do virtual training. Hope you're doing well :wavey:
@Mamabean you are the Queen! You really do take care of everyone and they love you so much. I hope your bling is brightening your days. And I hear you on doing more things in the kitchen. I think that's exciting you're making your own bread. I LOVE to cook and I am just thrilled to have more time and I am just enjoying making all of our meals. Last night was sirloin marinated in worcestshire sauce all day and then cooked in the cast iron, along with roasted brussels and cuc/tomato/red onion/feta salad yum! Tonight I'm calling it Greek themed dinner! We have Corvina fish from Costco and we will cook that on a cedar plank on the grill along with greek green beans and more cucumber/tomato/feta salad and I'll probably add some chick peas. My DH said there will be no food shortage. We have enough food for probably another week maybe two but he said the trucks are out. It will just be managing how to get our food safely. One day at a time.
@Tekate I know you're good in the kitchen too - what are you making that is delicious? I hope you're doing well and enjoying this quiet time. Glad you can facetime with your granddaughter.
@Austina how are you? We used our sauna yesterday :appl: finally after years lol so thanks for the encouragement. Glad to hear you are still golfing, walking and enjoying life! I think we are enjoying a slower pace of life. That's the silver lining I am finding.
@Jimmianne I agree with you - bling is getting us through this tough time. I love gardening too!

And I have exciting news....I bought @mrs-b beautiful diamond pear last night! I'm so excited :appl::love: It's a .79 I gorgeous pear that I plan to set in a pendant. Hope that brightens everyone's day! And of coarse, happy FriYAY!:wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mamabean I know what you mean about wishing you’d bought paint! I wish I had bought garden tools and seed, etc. etc.
But let us remain cheerful… There’s a lot of bling on the Internet to shop for :lol:

Omg, your post on David and the goldfish really confused me. We were talking about Missy finding enough cat food and then I read that you were buying David goldfish as treats… Well I guess you can imagine where my mind went from there.
I was, like, I thought David was her son… Is David a cat? Who buys goldfish to feed their cat??! No of course not, David is her son, and where do they keep all those goldfish that she’s buying him??!
Of course I read it late at night half asleep so that’s my excuse LOL
As you can tell I have a rich inner life.
:lol:

Marcy, I am sorry to hear that Marty had to close the gym for a while. Is he going to have some kind of online course for his clients? I would join that gym in a heartbeat.

Scandi, is there anything you can’t do?! That bread looks wonderful.

Oh, Kate. I hope you can travel too.
It’s so hard to have everything up in the air! I’m sure we will get used to it because it’s going to go on long enough that it will become a way of life (temporarily I hope).
Surely by October things will be straightened out. And that’s a great time to travel, less people. I promised myself I will never travel internationally during tourist season again if I can help it. So, hopefully you have a nice adventure ahead of you that you can think about to increase your happiness quotient :)

AV, please keep those beautiful pictures coming. They help!

@Jimmianne I laughed out loud reading how you were confused about the goldfish I buy David...OMG...That was too funny...I said they were $2.50 a bag normally...but you can buy a bag of goldfish in water at the pet store...:lol: They are crackers but you already know that now...I’m still laughing!
I need to lose weight..but I do make sure I get 10,000 steps a day. I have the app on my phone...I don’t always have my phone on me now..so I just figure I have it in my pocket half the time so double the steps that are recorded. I do a lot of stair climbing...up and down all day...That helps...I also walk circles around my house like a gerbil..:lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne I laughed out loud reading how you were confused about the goldfish I buy David...OMG...That was too funny...I said they were $2.50 a bag normally...but you can buy a bag of goldfish in water at the pet store...:lol: They are crackers but you already know that now...I’m still laughing!
I need to lose weight..but I do make sure I get 10,000 steps a day. I have the app on my phone...I don’t always have my phone on me now..so I just figure I have it in my pocket half the time so double the steps that are recorded. I do a lot of stair climbing...up and down all day...That helps...I also walk circles around my house like a gerbil..:lol:

Lol! I am obviously sleep deprived. I thought you were talking live goldfish. Omg :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 yasss weight vest sisters. I think @Jimmianne has one too.

Yay for your new pear bling. Woohoo!❤️

Wore my weighted vest walking to PT this AM and just got back. Now wearing it doing my elliptical.

See you later lovelies.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On the walk home. Signs of hope. Spring is happening Covid 19 hear that.

E459A84C-9325-44B6-9782-F67CEAF08589.jpeg

2136D2E9-7828-4B38-9664-71A4A9BE58F4.jpeg

62F41838-7541-48AE-B9A7-24DE075506FD.jpeg

E54474E5-AECB-42F2-BECF-FDCB39CAA74F.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I too thought you were talking about live fish LOL. How fun!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello girls!
I'm trying to catch up - Slowly … LOL
Nothing much happening here.
Marcy, I hear you re walking on ice. It has been a lot of that here this winter too. But hope spring sets in soon. I love snow but hate ice and so if I can't have snow…
Missy, please tell your niece she can come and stay with us for a while if she likes when this blows over. Would be good practice for our children using English. She is welcome now too of course, but I doubt she would like 14 days in a quarantine hotel…
Mamabean, I try to walk too! Wonderful little hike in the woods today with my oldest dog. The youngest got to stay home, LOL, because I'm sick of him running away. I'll do separate walks with him tomorrow, so I can train with him alone, easier to focus with only one misbehaving little rascal at a time LOL.
Jimmianne, which country are you in? Hope you are doing well whereever you are, and that DD is well as well. '
Sorry typos, the spell check is stuck in another language and really not helping at all..
HUGS

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Glad you managed to get another session in today @missy, and yum to the ice cream, that was really kind of the store to get some in for you. That’s great that you got your parents signed up for the breakdown service, one less thing to worry about. Spring has sprung here too, but some really warm weather wouldn’t go amiss.

Glad you’re able to get out with the doggies @Scandinavian, I’m actually glad we don’t have Dottie, because the idiots are stripping the shops bare of dog food too, and I wouldn’t want her to starve. :cry:

I hope you stayed home today @marcy, and I’m sorry Marty has to close the gym, but online sessions are the way to go. I’ve been reading that exercise helps strengthen your immune system, as long as you don’t over do it.

I also thought you’d bought David real goldfish as a treat @Mamabean, something to distract him, whilst you’re home. :D Yes, I think in some ways, it’s worse for Adam as he’s obviously very worried about us being here alone, but there’s nothing any of us can do about that.

Glad you enjoyed your sauna @bling_dream19, we’re going to have another tonight, we need something to help us relax and sleep.

Honestly @Tekate, who knows if this is going to be over by October. We were due to come again in September, but the way things are going, I doubt that’s going to happen either. I’d give the gathering a miss this weekend if I were you, no point in exposing yourselves to any unnecessary risks.

I try to do 10,000 steps a day @Jimmianne, but not succeeding much lately, I have my Fitbit to keep count.

We have had a little good news, in that we’ve got the refund from BA for the St Lucia/Barbados flights, but will have to wait for the refund on the cancelled May flights.

We had the tyre people come today, and he said we didn’t actually need all 4 replacing, couldn’t understand why the garage said we did. The front tyres definitely needed replacing, he did those, and has authorised a refund on the rear 2, which he said still have plenty of tread. The electrician came and changed the thermostat on the orangery floor under heating. I asked him to go straight around the side of the house and let himself in so he didn’t have to have any contact with us, as he has to be careful of getting ill as he’s a sole trader.

I stayed up till after midnight trying to book and click and collect slot, and there still aren’t any right up till 10th April. I’m not sure how on earth we’re supposed to stay in when we have to go out to get food. Oy!

I have a friend coming round soon to collect Dottie’s towels, her doggie is expecting puppies next week, at least 7 of them, and she needs as many towels as she can get. I’ve told her I’ll leave them on the doorstep for her.

We’ve been out for a walk, because we can’t stay cooped up in the house another day, and it’s very quiet out.

Hope you’re all safe and well :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Goldfish crackers...:lol: They come in different flavors...Pizza flavor is David’s favorite! I’m still laughing..omg
ADAAE671-1F5B-444D-867D-7848E1289DB8.jpeg 2B70302E-44B9-4CAB-9181-DECCB0FF35D1.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results