shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My mother is better now and back home again. Just a little trouble from all the chemo apparently. Thank you again for all your support through this.

Hugs!

Is that this month's course of chemo over now ? I hope so
She really does have such a bad time of it :(2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s insured as of midnight tonight! I hope I don’t run anyone over getting there! Hahaha I won’t be able to take photos until I get in to Maryland. It will be nighttime..I’ll take pictures on Saturday morning!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
What band should I wear when I pick up my ring? I’m going to tear the box apart in the car because I have to head straight to Maryland afterwards. I’ll slip it on and try not to be distracted when driving on the highway..I can see the news on tv saying woman crashes her car after people see a beam of light emanating from her car! :lol:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Jimmianne I was certainly eating the darkest chocolate with a pint of black tea a couple of hours ago, and now that I've been up a good five hours [07:10] I'll have a proper coffee. If I do not have any for a week or two, just one expresso really works as reputed [INCONCEIVABLE, too little prize for too much restraint; I'd have to find some really great coffee expensive enough to keep my habit in check - this works for everything; nts.]

@Mamabean I am so happy to hear about this night ride of yours! Do you need a band?

@missy The new knee does work! I expect a glowing review from the surgeon; just don't let Greg skip rope, or fall [attempted humour].
&
Thank you for asking,
How are things by you @AV_?
! I was told a few times already "this woman doesn't speak unless asked" & it is true. I need to be done & out; this time, I do not see what good might come of what I am doing & cannot wash my hands. Playing Casandra to myself is no fun. It keeps me up at night. I'd rather see this than anything today - www, she is everywhere & all is good.

@marcy Just heard that I've missed seeing a spectacular meteorite earlier this week - I was at the right time & place, having coffee with a ceiling over my head ,( I've never come this close.

Today better be good

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What band should I wear when I pick up my ring? I’m going to tear the box apart in the car because I have to head straight to Maryland afterwards. I’ll slip it on and try not to be distracted when driving on the highway..I can see the news on tv saying woman crashes her car after people see a beam of light emanating from her car! :lol:

Be careful!! You WILL be distracted!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m on the phone with my insurance company because I’m picking it up TOMORROW!!!:appl:

Yassss! I am glad you aren't making us wait too long for our bling @Mamabean :cool2:

imtooexcited.gif

yayy.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It doesn't matter which band! Any band or no band...ooooh I am so excited for you to pick up our err I mean your ring.
yayy.gif

And please drive safely @Mamabean !!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It doesn't matter which band! Any band or no band...ooooh I am so excited for you to pick up our err I mean your ring.
yayy.gif

I do believe OUR is the proper term, Missy. :lol:

Ps. I got a flu shot yesterday and am having a reaction. Never before!
Fever, sharp body pains, headache. And arm so sore I culd not sleep. No complaints, just whining LOL

Guess I’ll scroll through some bling while waiting for OUR ring.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK back from getting more coffee.
GM lovely ladies and happy FriYAY!

@missy The new knee does work! I expect a glowing review from the surgeon; just don't let Greg skip rope, or fall [attempted humour].
&
Thank you for asking, ! I was told a few times already "this woman doesn't speak unless asked" & it is true. I need to be done & out; this time, I do not see what good might come of what I am doing & cannot wash my hands. Playing Casandra to myself is no fun. It keeps me up at night. I'd rather see this than anything today - www, she is everywhere & all is good.

Yes it works albeit it is very stiff right now.
Oh I hope you get to see this exhibit @AV_ it looks amazing. I love attending art shows and exhibits and this looks like quite the collaboration. What a talented bunch of artists. You fit right in dear @AV_.

Hahaha yes but I don't want to appear pushy dear @Jimmianne so I soften it a bit with the hesitation. If you kwim. :lol:

What are your plans for this fine day and coming weekend?

@Slick1 so glad yesterday is over for you and wishing you lots of good luck for today as well. Hugs. And it's almost the weekend woohoo.

@Scandinavian how's your mom doing today? We are thinking of her and sending continued healing vibes and love and hugs.

@bling_dream19 good luck with the continued reorganization. Hope you have a wonderful FriYAY! XO

@marcy what can I say? It's friday woohoo. What are your weekend plans? How is Marty doing? What weight are you up to lifting? We always file jointly. I think we figured out that worked best for us financially but who remembers now. Hugs.

@Austina how are things going this fine day for you? Hope you are excited about your upcoming trip and that all is going smoothly. And hope the weather has dried up a bit and the rain has stopped and the skies are brightening for you. (((Hugs))).

@canuk-gal speaking of weather how is it by you? Hope you are enjoying more lovely walks than not and that all is well in your part of the world. Sending you hugs and love.

@junebug17 hope yesterday went well and that you are looking forward to a fun weekend. Happy Friday. XO.

@Daisys and Diamonds how goes it on the job hunt front? Thinking of you and hoping something materializes that you love doing and that pays the bills. Hoping Gary and Melanie are also doing well. XO.

@Niffler75 hope you had a great evening yesterday and your friday is off to a happy start and I imagine it is given the wonderful happy news you received yesterday. Another woohoo from me to you and your son!

We had a good day yesterday one the same as the other which works for me at the moment. Nothing dramatic and nothing upsetting. Calm and peace and hoping it continues. Greg walked a bit further with the cane outside and today is the last day for the home physical therapist. We have to schedule out patient therapy now so will get on that later. In the meantime leaving you with our daily walk photo. Haha such an exciting life we lead. ;-)

Wearing one of my newer fun winter leggings.

missyandgregandcane.jpeg.png

OK and one Real life perspective shot just because.
With a real life litter box. Haha one of five that we have all around the house. Lovely right? Ah what we do for our furry babies.

Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 6.04.33 AM.png

Have a wonderful FriYAY girls and @Mamabean please don't leave us out in the January cold....must see our..umm your... newest acquisition soon please! :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Fever, sharp body pains, headache. And arm so sore I culd not sleep. No complaints, just whining LOL

Ok no @Jimmianne! Feel better! After my Shingrex shot I felt miserable the next day..but the day after that was back to normal. Hopefully you feel better now!
Haha! I couldn’t sleep waiting for OUR bling!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh I missed the part where you got the flu shot yesterday @Jimmianne (I think you added it after I read your post)...feel better soon! I am sorry you are sore and achey with fever. Ugh. Sending you get well dust and big but gentle hugs.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks. Always something!
I remembered,Mamabean, about your reaction when I was at the pharmacy.
A réaction is much better than the shingles or flu!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is true. Though I am not happy you have a reaction of fever. How is your temperature this morning @Jimmianne ?

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
End of the week everyone yipee!
@Jimmianne hope you feel better soon lovely! Chill on the sofa with soft blankets and a really good movie if you can.
@Mamabean please please drive carefully. No jewellery related incidents or accidents please!
@ Missy hope you have a good weekend. Greg is making really great progress.

In advance of @Mamabean photos I started a new thread on a sunstone ring I treated myself to. Spent last night devouring some Haagen Daz ice cream watching a movie to celebrate our news about my sons hopefully new school. :mrgreen2:

take care everyone x

s-l300.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK back from getting more coffee.
GM lovely ladies and happy FriYAY!

Yes it works albeit it is very stiff right now.
Oh I hope you get to see this exhibit @AV_ it looks amazing. I love attending art shows and exhibits and this looks like quite the collaboration. What a talented bunch of artists. You fit right in dear @AV_.

Hahaha yes but I don't want to appear pushy dear @Jimmianne so I soften it a bit with the hesitation. If you kwim. :lol:

What are your plans for this fine day and coming weekend?

@Slick1 so glad yesterday is over for you and wishing you lots of good luck for today as well. Hugs. And it's almost the weekend woohoo.

@Scandinavian how's your mom doing today? We are thinking of her and sending continued healing vibes and love and hugs.

@bling_dream19 good luck with the continued reorganization. Hope you have a wonderful FriYAY! XO

@marcy what can I say? It's friday woohoo. What are your weekend plans? How is Marty doing? What weight are you up to lifting? We always file jointly. I think we figured out that worked best for us financially but who remembers now. Hugs.

@Austina how are things going this fine day for you? Hope you are excited about your upcoming trip and that all is going smoothly. And hope the weather has dried up a bit and the rain has stopped and the skies are brightening for you. (((Hugs))).

@canuk-gal speaking of weather how is it by you? Hope you are enjoying more lovely walks than not and that all is well in your part of the world. Sending you hugs and love.

@junebug17 hope yesterday went well and that you are looking forward to a fun weekend. Happy Friday. XO.

@Daisys and Diamonds how goes it on the job hunt front? Thinking of you and hoping something materializes that you love doing and that pays the bills. Hoping Gary and Melanie are also doing well. XO.

@Niffler75 hope you had a great evening yesterday and your friday is off to a happy start and I imagine it is given the wonderful happy news you received yesterday. Another woohoo from me to you and your son!

We had a good day yesterday one the same as the other which works for me at the moment. Nothing dramatic and nothing upsetting. Calm and peace and hoping it continues. Greg walked a bit further with the cane outside and today is the last day for the home physical therapist. We have to schedule out patient therapy now so will get on that later. In the meantime leaving you with our daily walk photo. Haha such an exciting life we lead. ;-)

Wearing one of my newer fun winter leggings.

missyandgregandcane.jpeg.png

OK and one Real life perspective shot just because.
With a real life litter box. Haha one of five that we have all around the house. Lovely right? Ah what we do for our furry babies.

Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 6.04.33 AM.png

Have a wonderful FriYAY girls and @Mamabean please don't leave us out in the January cold....must see our..umm your... newest acquisition soon please! :)

Very true! I’ve heard horrible stories...I’m good now for five years..I think

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
yayy.gif

Thank you @missy I realized it sounded like I was asking everyone which band which band wear. I was really talking to myself but in the post..hahaha
I love your cute new leggings..I love all of them actually...I really love the kitty ones too!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous @Niffler75! Congratulations for finding a good school for your son. He’s so lucky to have you as his mom and advocate. I know what it’s like finding great placement for our kiddos. I’ve done that so many times...I have to do it again when I move but a sheltered working environment that also has a residential component..David will live with us as long as we are healthy..I can’t bear to let him go..At some point we will have to because I want it to be a well oiled machine for my middle son who will oversee his care when we pass on.. We’re moving closer to them because my son said it will be easier for him to have David nearby. He’s also an attorney and is only able to practice in DC and Virginia...I think he can’t actually represent David because he’s family...I can’t remember but his firm will have connections..It’s so complicated. I hope you enjoyed your ice cream! It was well deserved!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne hope you feel better soon lovely! Chill on the sofa with soft blankets and a really good movie if you can.
@Mamabean please please drive carefully. No jewellery related incidents or accidents please!

In advance of @Mamabean photos I started a new thread on a sunstone ring I treated myself to. Spent last night devouring some Haagen Daz ice cream watching a movie to celebrate our news about my sons hopefully new school. :mrgreen2:

take care everyone x

s-l300.jpg

Here is why i am such a protective mama bear! My beautiful boy! :kiss2:

20200131_133813.jpg

Aww love the photo with you and your sweet son. ❤️ And your ring is beautiful :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne, ugh to having a reaction - so sorry, take it easy and feel better soon. The platinum band is beautiful. I love thick bands. Your collection is amazing; I totally get why you love this designer so much.

@Niffler, your son is adorable and you're lovely. You're a great mom too. Your sunstone ring is gorgeous, love everything about it. That color :love: I'm really hoping things work out with the school; I know it will be a huge relief for you.

@bling_dream19 , yes, decluttering is not fun...thank goodness for airpods and music, gets me through a lot of boring tasks.

@missy, glad things are calm and quiet for you. And your comments about ds's gf helped me realize it's nice she seems to care about what we think. And It's good to see ds happy. Very pretty pics of the herons, such beautiful birds.

Mamabean, glad you are feeling better...I need to get that vaccine. So excited to see your ACA! You must be going crazy with anticipation.

@Austina, so great you are going to take golf lessons! My dh loves to golf. Maybe someday I'll give it a try. I do love watching golf on tv haha.

@marcy, glad things got straightened out with the check, such a pain. Be careful and stay warm with all that snow and wind. Love grilled cheese and soup, one of my favorite meals.

@AV_, sorry your worries are keeping you up at night, that's not a good feeling and I hope you're feeling better soon.

Nothing too thrilling on my end, just the usual...might try to do a little painting today. I dropped off during the holidays and am feeling a little motivated now. Nothing special for the weekend, although my ds will probably come by on Sunday.

Have a good one!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@junebug17 Hiya :wavey: yes I will be painting here too. Our bathroom really needs a makeover. Maybe cook some roast chicken and go for a walk in our local woods.

Thanks for your comments on my ring. People seem to be less inclined to comment over on the coloured rocks forum. I was a bit unsure but decided to take the gamble as the colour is gorgeous and have been researching sunstone for a while. I am sure it's worth more than I paid for it.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m in the FedEx parking lot with the crew! I tore open the package saying out loud that I’m going to upgrade it..it would be too warm for me..Omg! It’s gorgeous! It’s so sparkly! It looks really white to me. I’ll check it against Libby when I get to Maryland! I love it! 02FE11C0-4B16-4FAD-9BE7-A750303AAF4E.jpeg 8BBA15A3-7742-42E2-87A6-6D9DA7CC06D8.jpeg 9B9394C3-7964-4695-8AFE-BE30FFD50B36.jpeg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

take care everyone x

s-l300.jpg
Nice!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m in the FedEx parking lot with the crew! I tore open the package saying out loud that I’m going to upgrade it..it would be too warm for me..Omg! It’s gorgeous! It’s so sparkly! It looks really white to me. I’ll check it against Libby when I get to Maryland! I love it! 02FE11C0-4B16-4FAD-9BE7-A750303AAF4E.jpeg 8BBA15A3-7742-42E2-87A6-6D9DA7CC06D8.jpeg 9B9394C3-7964-4695-8AFE-BE30FFD50B36.jpeg

If you don’t like it I’m happy to help wear it...

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean, it's really gorgeous! So glad you're happy with the color. It looks beautiful on you :kiss2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Awww @Niffler75, he looks like a cheeky little chap, and you look lovely. What good news about the school, let’s hope everything goes smoothly from now on. Your sunstone ring is lovely, I’ve seen sunstone that colour IRL and it’s really pretty.

Wow, wow, wow @Mamabean, it’s gorgeous, please don’t get blinded whilst you‘re driving. Are you thrilled to bits with it?

So sorry you’ve had a reaction to the jab @Jimmianne, I hope the effects wear off soon and you’re feeling tip top again. I’ve never had a flu jab, and I have no intention of every having one either.

Do you think this could be serious @junebug17? It’s nice when they finally find someone and you get on well together. Do you have a subject in mind to paint this weekend? You should give golf a go, we used to really enjoy playing, and are hoping to get back in to it.

I’m so glad your mother is feeling better @Scandanavian, this has been such a worrying time for you all.

Yay to Greg being able to walk further each day, he’s doing amazingly well, it’s only 2 weeks today isn’t it? How’re things with the kitties? Are they getting along any better? Glad your life is feeling a bit calmer, I’m with you, who needs excitement?
It was nice here earlier, but it’s raining again. I think we’re supposed to be in for some cold weather next week, but it’s not usually too bad where we are.

Soup and sandwich are our go to lunches in the winter @marcy, we’ve always got a big pot of soup on the go, this week’s flavour has been vegetable.

Do you think you’ll get to the gallery @AV_?

How’re you @Daisys and Diamonds, have you seen any job vacancies that you might be interested in?

Do you have any weekend plans @bling_dream19 ?

We’re going to have a quiet weekend, the rugby starts tomorrow, so Colin will be glued to the TV.

:wavey:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay. Someone - who is not me - just bought a 7ct. See owd Instagram. Wow! And I got DSS again LOL. think I need another halo slightly more pink...

:D Double halo? That’s seriously gorgeous isn’t it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results