clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and heart wrenching poem @missy . I am truly sorry that you still grieve so. The heart really can physically ache. Sending hugs to you and hope Greg is feeling better every day.
@Mamabean You know I second the fact that we need many more pics! Love the setting and that stone...kaboom! Glad you’re enjoying it so!
Warm wishes to all the NIRDIs. Sorry I just can’t keep up here. I try to find the time to read along but work is crazy and the dr appointments are time consuming. Getting back to a new normal. Slowly...
Happy Caturday to all! ♥️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Jimmianne I had my first son super young. He’s 44! Omg...I really was very young though. He was an oops baby. We were just married but I was taking birth control pills at the time and they were making me sick. My husband said to stop taking them and talk to the doctor. Well...I must have become pregnant that day! Haha..

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy I am sorry to hear of your mssing F & F ,( I am no good at these things either.

I have a camera full of the best shots I could take of the sights I keep talking about, and I cannot transfer them anywhere! Of course, I could use a pretext to go for another walk tomorrow. I wish you were here - all, for a NIRDI picnick beneath the flowering trees. [they must be a month or so away from this state on the East Coast!]

I have a letter to get out this afternon, then, I'll be happy to see the week over. My trip to town is obviously postponed, Tuesday makes sense since many places of interest are closed on Mondays [odd, but there you have it]. February 2 is a very local holiday - there will be fireworks & marching band musing, frankly, exactly my sort of Sunday .)

@Mamabean Every scrap of news about the diamond will be read twice & thrice! I am happy to hear you are pleased & how & why & what next too.

-

I am obviously missing many, many NIRDI story lines ,( - not that I'd have much to say!

Last edited:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Caturday lovelies

I’m so happy you’re thrilled with your ring @Mamabean , it‘s really is lovely. Marilyn is H VVS2, and honestly, I’m so happy I’m not colour sensitive at all (and so is Colin!). I bet outside in the sun, you’ll be dazzled.

Hi @Slick, judging from @missy ‘s comments, you’ve been dealing with more issues, I’m so sorry that this nightmare isn’t quite over yet. Sending lots of good thoughts your way that all will be well soon.

Awww @missy, your poem strikes such a chord, 4 months on from losing Dottie, and I find myself overwhelmed by sadness and tears at times. Trying to keep busy to fill the time until we are settled and can have another. Good news that Greg is able to get out and about with his cane, it makes him look even more distinguished!

I hope you can make your trip to the exhibit @AV_ even if you have to wait a few more days.

I’ve just seen the marquise thread @jimmiane, and seen your mother’s beautiful set. Did you ever manage to get it resized so you could wear it? Great news the surgeon is so pleased with the surgery.

Ugh, I’m getting frustrated for you @Tekate , what’s wrong with these people? I hope you’ll be breaking ground soon so work can get started on the house. When do you get to the interesting part of choosing all the finishes? It’s lovely that Autie is so happy being with Grammy and Grandpa, I think it really does children good to spend time away from their parents, nothing worse than Klingon children :lol:

I hope you’re having a few days of peace @Scandanavian after all the anxieties of the recent past. I can’t imagine how frantic you were when the doggy ran off. Dottie only did it once, got the whiff of a deer, and she was off. I’m sure she was only gone a couple of minutes, but it seemed like hours and we were frantic, till we heard the crashing through the undergrowth and she reappeared, tongue hanging out, and scared stiff that she’d lost us.

What a great idea @Daisys and Diamonds, frozen lemon ice cubes could be used for so many things, and would really add a zing to a drink on a hot day.

I hope you don’t get called on to work this weekend @marcy, so you can relax and keep warm ahead of the next freeze.

Have a great weekend @Niffler75, any plans?

Beautiful sunny day here, we went for a long walk to get the paper, someone passed us in the car and honked, I just saw a hand waving so I waved back, but I have absolutely no idea who it was :lol:

I awoke from a horrible dream this morning, which I was telling Colin about on our walk. He couldn’t stop laughing, because it was so ridiculous. I dreamt we were out with some people we used to be good friends with, and I noticed her husband was acting a bit ‘off’. I asked my friend what was wrong, and she said that he’d found out, I asked her what, and she said that she’d been having an affair. I asked her who with, and she said “I’m sorry”. I looked at her and asked if she meant Colin, and she said yes. I asked her how long it‘d been going on for, and she told me years. I then asked her how could that be, and she said that all the times he’d gone away on business, he’d added a day to the trip so he could spend it with her. Well, you can imagine, it was so real and detailed, that when I woke up I felt really upset. There was a lot more to the dream but that’s the short version. Colin and I have barely been apart since he retired, so I know there’s no way he’s been seeing someone else, but isn’t it bizarre that you can have a weird dream and it feels so real?

We’re having a lazy weekend, hope all the lovely NIRDIs are having a good one :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Girls just wrote a poem for Fred and Francesca and if it's OK sharing it with you.

@missy This is such a beautiful poem. I can feel your pain in your heartbreaking and beautiful words...❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww @missy, your poem strikes such a chord, 4 months on from losing Dottie, and I find myself overwhelmed by sadness and tears at times. Trying to keep busy to fill the time until we are settled and can have another.

Thank you @Austina. I know you feel this pain too and my heart goes out to you and Colin.

@missy This is such a beautiful poem. I can feel your pain in your heartbreaking and beautiful words...❤

Thank you sweet Joanne. Now onto happier things...your new ring please. More photos pretty please.:love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Caturday lovelies

I’m so happy you’re thrilled with your ring @Mamabean , it‘s really is lovely. Marilyn is H VVS2, and honestly, I’m so happy I’m not colour sensitive at all (and so is Colin!). I bet outside in the sun, you’ll be dazzled.

Hi @Slick, judging from @missy ‘s comments, you’ve been dealing with more issues, I’m so sorry that this nightmare isn’t quite over yet. Sending lots of good thoughts your way that all will be well soon.

Awww @missy, your poem strikes such a chord, 4 months on from losing Dottie, and I find myself overwhelmed by sadness and tears at times. Trying to keep busy to fill the time until we are settled and can have another. Good news that Greg is able to get out and about with his cane, it makes him look even more distinguished!

I hope you can make your trip to the exhibit @AV_ even if you have to wait a few more days.

I’ve just seen the marquise thread @jimmiane, and seen your mother’s beautiful set. Did you ever manage to get it resized so you could wear it? Great news the surgeon is so pleased with the surgery.

Ugh, I’m getting frustrated for you @Tekate , what’s wrong with these people? I hope you’ll be breaking ground soon so work can get started on the house. When do you get to the interesting part of choosing all the finishes? It’s lovely that Autie is so happy being with Grammy and Grandpa, I think it really does children good to spend time away from their parents, nothing worse than Klingon children :lol:

I hope you’re having a few days of peace @Scandanavian after all the anxieties of the recent past. I can’t imagine how frantic you were when the doggy ran off. Dottie only did it once, got the whiff of a deer, and she was off. I’m sure she was only gone a couple of minutes, but it seemed like hours and we were frantic, till we heard the crashing through the undergrowth and she reappeared, tongue hanging out, and scared stiff that she’d lost us.

What a great idea @Daisys and Diamonds, frozen lemon ice cubes could be used for so many things, and would really add a zing to a drink on a hot day.

I hope you don’t get called on to work this weekend @marcy, so you can relax and keep warm ahead of the next freeze.

Have a great weekend @Niffler75, any plans?

Beautiful sunny day here, we went for a long walk to get the paper, someone passed us in the car and honked, I just saw a hand waving so I waved back, but I have absolutely no idea who it was :lol:

I awoke from a horrible dream this morning, which I was telling Colin about on our walk. He couldn’t stop laughing, because it was so ridiculous. I dreamt we were out with some people we used to be good friends with, and I noticed her husband was acting a bit ‘off’. I asked my friend what was wrong, and she said that he’d found out, I asked her what, and she said that she’d been having an affair. I asked her who with, and she said “I’m sorry”. I looked at her and asked if she meant Colin, and she said yes. I asked her how long it‘d been going on for, and she told me years. I then asked her how could that be, and she said that all the times he’d gone away on business, he’d added a day to the trip so he could spend it with her. Well, you can imagine, it was so real and detailed, that when I woke up I felt really upset. There was a lot more to the dream but that’s the short version. Colin and I have barely been apart since he retired, so I know there’s no way he’s been seeing someone else, but isn’t it bizarre that you can have a weird dream and it feels so real?

We’re having a lazy weekend, hope all the lovely NIRDIs are having a good one :wavey:

His @Austina! That is a terrible dream..I’ve had those and woke up mad at my husband even though he didn’t do anything..
Thank you@Austina I think MRB’s can’t take warmer colors like an OEC does. In OEC’s the warmth is beautiful. I love the ACA but I put it next to Libby by a bright sunny window and I definitely see the tint. It may bother me after a while. I don’t know. I’m going to take some photos and videos outside in the sun later..I can see the tint in my G cushion when it’s tilted. It’s white most of the time but I’m okay with it given the price. I think I will trade up to the G at once but I may have to wait a bit. You have to pay tax on the whole diamond..not the difference! I’m not doing that three times! I’m happy with the size so will stick near that I think. It definitely won’t be this year!

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
His @Austina! That is a terrible dream..I’ve had those and woke up mad at my husband even though he didn’t do anything..
Thank you @Austina I think MRB’s can’t take warmer colors like an OEC does. In OEC’s the warmth is beautiful. I love the ACA but
I put it next to Libby by a bright sunny window and indefinitely see the tint. It may bother me after a while. I don’t know. I’m going to take some photos and videos outside in the sun later..I can see the tint in my G cushion when it’s tilted. It’s white most of the time but I’m okay with it given the price. I think I will trade up to
The G at once but I may have to wait a bit. It definitely won’t be this year!

Remember you won’t be wearing this new ring out Libby. So without her to compare the color to you might be just fine. In comparison even an F looks tinted compared to a D.

Take your time and see how she performs in different environments. With time you will know for sure.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Remember you won’t be wearing this new ring out Libby. So without her to compare the color to you might be just fine. In comparison even an F looks tinted compared to a D.

Take your time and see how she performs in different environments. With time you will know for sure.

You’re right @missy... It wouldn’t be happening any time soon! I’ll have lots of time to spend with her. Haha

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You’re quick @missy! You have a black belt in reading!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’re quick @missy! You have a black belt in reading!!!

Haha thanks. My dh says the same thing. But occasionally I lack in comprehension especially when sleep is elusive. But I try. And reading is a passion of mine. Too bad my typing is so slow!:oops:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha thanks. My dh says the same thing. But occasionally I lack in comprehension especially when sleep is elusive. But I try. And reading is a passion of mine. Too bad my typing is so slow!:oops:
Haha..I have a thicker thumb inherited from my father. That..and autocorrect kills me. My texts come out so strange that I struggle to correct them before anyone reads them!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
OK back from getting more coffee.
GM lovely ladies and happy FriYAY!

Yes it works albeit it is very stiff right now.
Oh I hope you get to see this exhibit @AV_ it looks amazing. I love attending art shows and exhibits and this looks like quite the collaboration. What a talented bunch of artists. You fit right in dear @AV_.

Hahaha yes but I don't want to appear pushy dear @Jimmianne so I soften it a bit with the hesitation. If you kwim. :lol:

What are your plans for this fine day and coming weekend?

@Slick1 so glad yesterday is over for you and wishing you lots of good luck for today as well. Hugs. And it's almost the weekend woohoo.

@Scandinavian how's your mom doing today? We are thinking of her and sending continued healing vibes and love and hugs.

@bling_dream19 good luck with the continued reorganization. Hope you have a wonderful FriYAY! XO

@marcy what can I say? It's friday woohoo. What are your weekend plans? How is Marty doing? What weight are you up to lifting? We always file jointly. I think we figured out that worked best for us financially but who remembers now. Hugs.

@Austina how are things going this fine day for you? Hope you are excited about your upcoming trip and that all is going smoothly. And hope the weather has dried up a bit and the rain has stopped and the skies are brightening for you. (((Hugs))).

@canuk-gal speaking of weather how is it by you? Hope you are enjoying more lovely walks than not and that all is well in your part of the world. Sending you hugs and love.

@junebug17 hope yesterday went well and that you are looking forward to a fun weekend. Happy Friday. XO.

@Daisys and Diamonds how goes it on the job hunt front? Thinking of you and hoping something materializes that you love doing and that pays the bills. Hoping Gary and Melanie are also doing well. XO.

@Niffler75 hope you had a great evening yesterday and your friday is off to a happy start and I imagine it is given the wonderful happy news you received yesterday. Another woohoo from me to you and your son!

We had a good day yesterday one the same as the other which works for me at the moment. Nothing dramatic and nothing upsetting. Calm and peace and hoping it continues. Greg walked a bit further with the cane outside and today is the last day for the home physical therapist. We have to schedule out patient therapy now so will get on that later. In the meantime leaving you with our daily walk photo. Haha such an exciting life we lead. ;-)

Wearing one of my newer fun winter leggings.

missyandgregandcane.jpeg.png

OK and one Real life perspective shot just because.
With a real life litter box. Haha one of five that we have all around the house. Lovely right? Ah what we do for our furry babies.

Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 6.04.33 AM.png

Have a wonderful FriYAY girls and @Mamabean please don't leave us out in the January cold....must see our..umm your... newest acquisition soon please! :)

Soo cute! I love the llamas!!! Or what I think are llamas ? :lol:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I’m in the FedEx parking lot with the crew! I tore open the package saying out loud that I’m going to upgrade it..it would be too warm for me..Omg! It’s gorgeous! It’s so sparkly! It looks really white to me. I’ll check it against Libby when I get to Maryland! I love it! 02FE11C0-4B16-4FAD-9BE7-A750303AAF4E.jpeg 8BBA15A3-7742-42E2-87A6-6D9DA7CC06D8.jpeg 9B9394C3-7964-4695-8AFE-BE30FFD50B36.jpeg

@Mamabean I LOVE it!!! It's sooo sparkly and HUGE!!!! I am so happy for you and you go girl! And I love the band with it too - congratulations!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hello lovelies

Awww @Niffler75, he looks like a cheeky little chap, and you look lovely. What good news about the school, let’s hope everything goes smoothly from now on. Your sunstone ring is lovely, I’ve seen sunstone that colour IRL and it’s really pretty.

Wow, wow, wow @Mamabean, it’s gorgeous, please don’t get blinded whilst you‘re driving. Are you thrilled to bits with it?

So sorry you’ve had a reaction to the jab @Jimmianne, I hope the effects wear off soon and you’re feeling tip top again. I’ve never had a flu jab, and I have no intention of every having one either.

Do you think this could be serious @junebug17? It’s nice when they finally find someone and you get on well together. Do you have a subject in mind to paint this weekend? You should give golf a go, we used to really enjoy playing, and are hoping to get back in to it.

I’m so glad your mother is feeling better @Scandanavian, this has been such a worrying time for you all.

Yay to Greg being able to walk further each day, he’s doing amazingly well, it’s only 2 weeks today isn’t it? How’re things with the kitties? Are they getting along any better? Glad your life is feeling a bit calmer, I’m with you, who needs excitement?
It was nice here earlier, but it’s raining again. I think we’re supposed to be in for some cold weather next week, but it’s not usually too bad where we are.

Soup and sandwich are our go to lunches in the winter @marcy, we’ve always got a big pot of soup on the go, this week’s flavour has been vegetable.

Do you think you’ll get to the gallery @AV_?

How’re you @Daisys and Diamonds, have you seen any job vacancies that you might be interested in?

Do you have any weekend plans @bling_dream19 ?

We’re going to have a quiet weekend, the rugby starts tomorrow, so Colin will be glued to the TV.

:wavey:

Still on the organizing, getting self together, getting rid of things train! I am allowing myself some PS but not even a fun trip to Costco :boohoo::cry2:
Hope you have a fun weekend!

Reactions: AV_

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I should get that T shirt for Marty - or work shirts as I refer to them. I like soup on cold days. I lifted 83 pounds Wednesday. I don’t have much planned this weekend. We had 2 nice days before another snow storm arrives so we’ll probably stock up on groceries. Yeah for you and Greg having a nice, calm day; you both certainly deserve it. Nice that Greg walked even farther this time. Great winter leggings and boots.

@Jimmianne your pond adds to the coolness of your place. I loved your snow video - it was so unusual to see snow coming straight down instead of sideways. Oh no for having a reaction to the flu shot; I hope you feel better soon.

@Mamabean your ACA ring is gorgeous and it looks fabulous with your band. I can totally see you ripping the box open in your car; I’ve done that a few times. My recent earrings / pendant box I kind of smacked myself in the face with the box. I was too excited to see my jewelry. I bet it was hard to keep your eyes off your diamond while driving today. It had to be very distracting for you especially if you were driving in sunlight.

@AV_ Marty would be really cranky if he went that long without coffee. He has espresso and regular coffee all day. And he wonders why he can’t sleep at night. Go figure. Darn that you missed seeing a great meteor - did someone see it hit the ground? Cool!

@Niffler75 beautiful sunstone ring and celebrating with Haagan Daz ice cream is perfect. What flavor? Love the picture of you and your cute son. How fun that your son is hilarious. Have fun painting.

@junebug17 soup and grilled cheese sandwiches are perfect on chilly days. Have fun painting day.

@Scandinavian I totally think a 7 carat with a double pink halo would be amazing.

@Austina I never get the flu shots either; I figure I’m allergic to something in it. Nice that you have a big pot of soup going in the winter. It hits the spot.

@Tekate how fun to spend 2 days with Autie. How frustrating to not hear back from the architect. We had realtors working in the builder’s office we could contact for help / questions but they weren’t exactly speedy at returning out calls. And while they will HATE it I suggest you guys check on their progress on a daily basis; we had to stop them several times from doing things different that we requested. I see you already have been through another house build so I guess you already know that anyway. Never say never; your dream ring may be on your finger someday. Yes, the new 2020 form of W4’s is clear as mud to me. I’ll be anxious to see how the next check turns out. Sadly it’s always a “guess” how taxes will turn out; I have no idea how combining Marty’s gym with our taxes will turn out. I will gladly send the wind your way; it has been awful. They had a 24 car pile up west of here today from snow and blowing snow.

Not much going on with me today. Work, being cold at work and looking forward to the weekend. I have to stay close to my phone this weekend for any Superbowl related work I might have to take care of at the last minute. It is going to be warmer for 2 days then the cold and snow is back.

Take care.
Marcy

@marcy you made me giggle with the box smacking you in the face. I think we've all done super funny things in the franticness of opening our bling :lol:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
GM lovely ladies! Happy Caturday Saturday.

@marcy how was Friday at work besides being cold? I am sorry the temps are so uncomfortable and I know how that feels. Darn I wish they could make it warmer for you. I remember shivering at work. But woohoo it's the weekend. Did you have astronomy yesterday? Hello to Marty and hope you are planning a fun weekend. With minimal laundry and chores haha. As you know I love soup too especially in the cold weather. Hope you get to enjoy hearty thick soup and yes get that Tee for you and Marty. I will share mine when they arrive. LOL I doubt we will ever wear them out however. I do not and Greg does not wear tee shirts outside the house. But they are fun tees indeed.

@Mamabean please come back and share more thoughts with us. I LOVE your new ring. It's a stunner in every way. And Libby does hold her own that is for sure. Your bling is blingdlicious! Hope you are enjoying a lovely time in Maryland and happy Caturday Saturday! Hugs.

@Scandinavian how is your mom doing sweetie and how are you holding up? Thinking of you every day and sending lots of good thoughts and love your way. XO.

@Slick1 dear friend how are you feeling this AM? Was the stitch issue resolved? I was so upset for you but I hope all is OK now. Sending you big hugs and lots of well wishes.

@junebug17 glad you are having a lovely weekend and all is well. Sending you good thoughts and lots of gentle hugs.

@AV_ how goes the writing? Any long walks planned? Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend.

@Niffler75 I love that sweet photo of you and your son. It should be (if it isn't) framed. You can see the love in that photo. Hope you have a lovely weekend. XO.

@bling_dream19 more power to you for your decluttering. I have not yet started. My heart is heavy right now so will wait til I am in the frame of mind to do anything. I am just sitting here posting and I think I will be writing a poem to express how I am feeling. The losses of Francesca and Fred weigh heavily on my mind and truth be told Greg's too. We miss them so much and well for some reason the pain is intense today. Thanks for letting me share and I hope you and your DH are having a wonderful Caturday Saturday. Big hugs.

@Jimmianne how are your furry crew doing? And how are you feeling? I am so pleased your surgery went well and you are doing so well and your vision is all good. Woohoo for keeping the Sepkus band. It does look great with Joy. I cannot believe you are returning to France so soon but as always wishing you a bon voyage and hoping you are having a great weekend. Hugs to you my early bird friend.
And haha my mother says I have now surpassed her age. LOL. OK with me. Personally I don't mind saying how old I am because I have earned these years. Every single one of them as I know you have too @Jimmianne and @Austina and all the NIRDI ladies.

Thank you for your lovely compliments. I don't feel put together but it is kind of you to say. Sharing a photo where I think I look sloppy but it was just the way the sweater was hanging out of the coat. Sharing it anyway.

@Austina how are you doing? I trust Colin is back to feeling all well and that you are both anticipating a wonderful vacation away. Hugs and have a lovely weekend. XO.

@Tekate Great Kate the wise and warm and wonderful. Girlie how is Autie doing and how is everyone else doing this fine weekend? I am glad you got to spend so much time with Autie and the love shows. I am enjoying all the beautiful photos you are sharing on IG and thank you for allowing us a glimpse into that wonderful love you all share. Any architect or house updates? Sending you much love and big hugs.

@Daisys and Diamonds how are you feeling Nicky and how are Gary and Melanie doing? What plans do you have for this fine weekend? How goes the job hunt? Sending you continued job dust and hugs too.

@canuk-gal how are you? Any weekend plans? I went for a long wonderful walk yesterday and though it was not sunny the weather was mild. We are getting rain today though but it was a nice day yesterday. Hope all is well and sending you big hugs across the many miles. XO.

We had a good day yesterday. PT for Greg went well. His last at home therapy session. I couldn't get out patient therapy for him til Feb 12th unfortunately but Greg will continue home therapy while we wait for the appointments. Though I will call next week to see if there are any cancellations. The problem is with an initial they need an hour set aside.

Greg and I went on our short walk yesterday and he is doing well.

Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 7.57.39 AM.png

Then M and I went out for a long walk yesterday afternoon. With Greg's blessings of course. He was in a lot of discomfort yesterday and I was worried but it was muscle cramping and not knee pain. But still it was intense and I hope he can get relief from that.

We visited the library (love our library) and saw an exhibit they had on display then went on a long walk and it was just a lovely Friday.

Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 7.58.53 AM.png

Hope everyone has a happy Caturday Saturday and sending you all big hugs.

Tommy and Bobby and Oliver send everyone purry love and furry hugs.

Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 8.01.23 AM.png

Oh so sorry for your sadness today. Grief is intense. And I totally understand, one has to be in the right frame of my mind to tackle belongings. That is part of my I'm in this mess. Hugs to you to do what you need to grieve and feel peace. Sending you love and hugs. Wish I could have gone to the library!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I
Oh so sorry for your sadness today. Grief is intense. And I totally understand, one has to be in the right frame of my mind to tackle belongings. That is part of my I'm in this mess. Hugs to you to do what you need to grieve and feel peace. Sending you love and hugs. Wish I could have gone to the library!

I just read your poem @missy you are really hurting and I'm so sorry. Writing is so cathartic and healing and you are very skilled. Thank you for sharing and hugs to you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous Joanne. ❤

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[email protected] thought about it and took off my post. I’m going to get inundated with emails. Can you delete your post to me copying it? Sorry!

Yes no problem.
Ok I removed your post within my post. XO

You could post the videos on YouTube using an anonymous account and then link it here. If you wanted to that is.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes no problem.

Ok I removed your post within my post. XO

Thank you! I wanted to show the girls in here but I don’t want to post my IG name again. I wish we had a message function here...I literally had fifty or more requests. I‘m so boring so there’s nothing in my IG but my house, and dog...but I don’t want strangers looking at it..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results