carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful photos as always @missy.

Everything crossed for sweet little Francesca.

Be back later :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I loved all your photos! The family photos are priceless. Your mom and dad are too cute! Your nieces are so sweet! Your sister is so pretty..just like you..You looked so happy in your pretty dress. The water view behind you is amazing...It looks like you had a great time!
Tell Greg I’m going to go off my diet because of the joy on his face when he eats that pizza! :lol:I picked up a Costco Cauliflower crust pizza kit the other day because I’m craving pizza! Somehow I don’t think it will taste the same! I’m also craving ice cream!
@Slick1 I think you can post photos of the moissy on here but not the jewelry thread. Someone correct me if I’m wrong...I’ll post mine when I get it. My setting is going to be made by David too..but it will be very simple. I like to decorate my house but am clueless with ring settings so I stick to simple ones. I can always reset it later. Your ring is GORGEOUS!
@Tekate Did you rent a VRBO (are the initials right?) for the wedding in Connecticut? We pay for those things too...lol It will be Autie’s first family trip!
I really like your new outdoor furniture. You’re very smart to decorate and renovate the bathroom and yard before selling next year. We should do some bathroom redos before we move but my hubby thinks I’m crazy when I say that. Who knows when he’s going to retire so we have time yet. He does say it will happen fast when it does. This time he will be around to help set the move up. I don’t know how I feel about it because he’s never set up a move..and I’ve done it a bunch of times. I think it would be easier for me to just do it...I make decisions faster than he does...He’s a thinker...lol
I’m so excited you’re getting your Ever soon! That will be huge rock on your finger! I hope you take lots of photos! What was the size you had before this one? My husband gave me enough money to buy a ring outright for my big birthday but I decided not to upgrade because it would have been a headache because I didn’t buy my present diamond with an upgrade option. I don’t even know how I would do it. I spent a lot of that money on bling..and now I’m second guessing my decision. I love everything I got but now I won’t get a sum that big anymore....I would have to buy a new diamond at Whiteflash and upgrade every year. My diamond is super sparkly but a little small since joining Pricescope. Realistically I would be able to swing 15k a year...I have to add up what I spent to see how much I have left and buy the first diamond...but then I would still have my 2.03 one. If I got a bigger one I probably wouldn’t wear the 2.03 that much..Is it worth doing? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I’m driving myself crazy.
@Keeliamira How are you feeling? I’m thinking about you and hope your results will be in soon and good..How are things going with your husband’s job offer? Did he take it?
@marcy My husband bought me the Crown series from David for Christmas but I haven’t started watching it yet. I would love to see The White Queen. I have to start doing that when my husband is out of town. He wouldn’t watch it with me..He’ll watch lots of shows I like that he doesn’t really care for..but he doesn’t like these kinds of shows at all.
I’m sorry your knee is giving you a lot of trouble. Is the lifting causing it to go out? My friend ripped her MCL tendon a few years ago. She slipped on the ice and couldn’t even get up. This was when she was outside playing in the snow with her grandchildren. She was babysitting and the parents were out of town. The two year old had to go into the house by herself and get her phone so she could call for help. It was a nightmare. They wouldn’t do surgery because she’s over 55..She had tons of physical therapy and had to use crutches for a long time..but she good now. She started walking on the sand again after about a year without her brace. She’s one of the friends that live in Rehoboth. Can the doctor give you an injection between the bones to cushion them? I’m asking because I have degenerative disk disease in my neck and was told I’ll need
to have something injected in there eventually..I’m not looking forward to it..I can’t lift anything too heavy or it burns and pinches like heck.
That’s great that your husband will get his own meals..My husband would do his own breakfast and lunch..but I would make dinner. He's real good about going out on the weekend. I don’t cook Saturdays or Sundays..I really cook bigger meals because of my mom. She expects more than I would do for us...I’m trying to diet so would just make less thrilling meals..but she likes her big dinners..:roll2:
@junebug17 I’m glad you arrived home safely. It must be so nice to have a house there by the beach..When do you think your hubby will retire?
What is it with us and toilets! :lol: I’m sorry you need plumber too...I would love to see your lettering..It’s a ripple effect. You saw Greg eating pizza...I read you had pizza...Now I want pizza! :cry2:
I have to do laundry today too..Im going to do my sheets..I like to wash everything including the blankets...It takes a while with my washing machine. It seems to take two hours. It has a huge drum so I can put blankets in.
That is so sweet your son treated you to takeout and spent the night. I enjoy spending time with my boys individually...:love:
I don’t think you ramble on about yourself. I like to hear what everyone is doing..I definite ramble..sorry..:whistle:
@Austina I’m glad your satellite dish was the culprit and it’s fixed now. That’s great Adam will be able to set up the iPad for Colin. I would be lost without mine..
We looked at some cars yesterday...Most are too high in the back for Bailey to jump in..If one is low enough then the cargo area is too small for him. Here are pics of the Discovery I loved but the back was 30” off the ground. My x3 is 26” and he barely clears that. :(2
B1DC6B5B-89A8-46A4-95EE-9F9DEAC54D84.jpeg BED33414-0082-4B98-80DA-8828BD0B2ABA.jpeg BC1A6D49-B9AB-4092-9E42-388180B89D83.jpeg

Last edited:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Healing vibes going out to HRH! And calming and strength to Missy and Greg.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Calliecake Your comment to Austina about keeping Trump in London...and letting him wander around in some castles just cracked me up! That was sooo funny!
What are you doing this weekend? We went to look at cars..see one above...I’m not having any luck finding one low enough for Bailey.
@ringo865 I’m happy to see you here...How are your treatments going? I hope you’re feeling okay...

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello again lovelies

I think our toilets are in cohorts to cause us problems!

Ugh, poor Mum @Mamabean although of course, the most important thing is that she’s ok and didn’t get hurt. Hopefully your plumber will show up too and you can get it fixed.

Sounds like a plan to meet up with your friends for some R&R, you always have a lot on your plate, so getting away will help recharge your batteries. Colin didn’t do much in the house while he was still working, to be fair, he was hardly home, but since he retired 10 years ago, he’s helping more. I sometimes have to bite my tongue, because he doesn’t do things the way I’d do them, but at least he’s trying :D

You’ll enjoy The Crown, it’s really good, and I think it’s probably pretty true to life.

Oh no @junebug17, hopefully your toilet will get fixed soon too, thank goodness we don’t live in the days when houses only had the 1, otherwise we’d be in the garden with a bucket :lol:

Yay @Slick1 not long now till school’s out, then hopefully you can get on top of that pesky infection once and for all. You certainly deserve a break from all this treatment. I had a look at your thread on your ring, I don’t know how I missed it before, it’s lovely and I agree, no extra engraving.

Did you enjoy Olive Garden @marcy? So nice to go out to eat, no cooking and no clearing up.

Hey @Tekate we had curry, well to be exact, Keema Naan, Shekh kebab, chilli chicken balti, chicken Pathia and aloo gobi and it was :lickout: I ate my chillies but Colin said they were too hot :lol:

You all look like you had such a lovely time @missy, how could you not with such a wonderful backdrop for the get together? Was that your sister’s in laws too? The girls are growing so quickly :-o Your dress has all my favourite colours in too, and looked really lovely on you.

I hope little Francecsa has rallied this afternoon, I know how worried you are about her. Dottie sends her a puppy kiss.

We’ve had a lazy day, well a lazy weekend really.

We’ve got the plumber coming tomorrow morning, the we’ve got to go and get all my jewellery valued tomorrow, our insurance company are insisting on it, as well as getting a new safe this week. Oy!

:wavey:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean 2 carats small, no.. I have always dreamed of 3 carats, I think like our Missy wanted 5, I think your ring is perfect and it is my move favorite setting forever. I didn't get that setting because I didn't want to sped more than I already was, this is HUGE for John and I to spend this kind of money on a stone, but it's a once in a lifetime. I love your jewelry you have impeccable taste and anything you decide is fine, you don't have to, you can, I think a 2 carater + is pretty awesome, your stuff is beautiful.. make yourself happy. I suppose I will get DSS but then I will halo Ever and that is it.. till then I'm done.. now I do need to get a diamond bangle! j/k.. Have you looked at the small X1 BMWs? just curious girl. xoxo

@missy I am sending you love and care for HRH Francesca Missy, I hope it's just a summer bug.. sending you hug upon hug upon hug and some for Greg too of course. Your family is wonderful and seriously Missy, the love shows, it's a really beautiful family with great hearts and loving vibes.. a wonderful thing Missy. all love to you and family.

@ringo865 I echo Mamabean.. nice to see you and hope things are progressing well.

@Slick1 Hey girl.. summer! I gotta tell you a funny.. I called my son in Brooklyn for my Sunday call and my son tell's me it's tooo hot in the city! lol, I said "Chris that is what the NE is, hot in the summer and nicer the rest of the year till winter, then it sucks again" he has his A/C on already, it's funny because he lived in Texas from 97 till 16, then moved to Arkansas and now the city..he never mentioned he hated hot weather.. Ya gotta wonder ya know? kids.. sheesh. Looking forward to seeing the Moissy, they are gorgeous. and my stone, I'm looking forward to it. xoxo girl. (happy summer!).

@marcy I see a knee replacement in your future. I fought having my hip replaced till I couldn't walk, no lie, it was excrutiating, but I thought I deserved it because my grandfather had terrible arthritis and I made fun of him on occasion :) (bad Kate) but I was young kid, not even a teen.. the guy suffered, bought vibrating chairs (which my mother went nutzoid on she and my dad's dad hated each other, with passion!).. and was really young by replacement standards to have severe arthritis, I had my hip replaced in 2010 I was 57 and my hip was shot.. I spent at least 3 years before on and off vicodin and NSAID, and steroid shots, so 2 years later I decided I was getting tooo old and while my left hip wasn't nearly as bad as the first, it was getting worse every year, so I did the 2nd one, that operaton did work as well and I still have pain, can't lift the leg too high and I have scar tissue.. I should have waited.. but not as long as the my right hip.. now I need a shoulder, I don't want a shoulder, I don't want the rehab, all the crap that goes with it, but I am tired of pain.. so I understand waiting.. Have you visited a Orthopedic surgeon yet? and Marcy my girlfriend lives about 20 minutes from Jackson I can't remember the town's name, but girl it's gorgeous where she is..to die for views and Jackson was really nice, we had lunch there last year after Yellowstone we went to their place in Wyoming.. you really do live in God's country.. breathtaking views..xoxo

@junebug17 any leftover za? ;-) hope your sunday is zooming along and you are enjoying the east coast weather! xoxo

@Calliecake Hi sweet lady! happy Sunday.

@Austina plumber tomorrow, since it's like 8:00 your time you don't have long to wait.. have a great late evening and night Austina. xoxoxo

Okay I wrote 2 posts b4 this one, then I lost connection to PS, I thought maybe they were updating because I had internet.. so I probably missed a bunch of stuff, just want you ladies to know you guys mean a lot to me and I'm lucky to have you as a friend!

latest of Autie! she's got her University of Texas baby romper on - Mike went to Texas State! Kathleen my bestie gave them this shirt and other UT stuff.. they are UT nutcases, like everyone in Atown. Not me I'm a Bobcat fan, Texas State Bobcats! :)

61919autie.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDIs:wavey:

@Tekate OHHH your granddaughter is a dolly!! Love her new onesie!!

@Austina--you have had a worrisome amount of water issues lately. Those always scare me--hope things gets repaired quickly.

@missy--love you new cycling duds! Very snazzy.

@junebug17 thinking of you. Hope all is well.

Working a bit and not cycling much. Some really great weather this week to some lousy cold temps and hail. This week should be better for warmer temps and no rain. That said our June tends to be wet.

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy How is Francesca doing?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy How is Francesca doing?

Hi Joanne, thanks for asking and thank you to all you lovely ladies for sending well wishes Francesca’s way. She’s not doing well.:cry2: We’re going to Great Neck tomorrow to bring her to my sister.

I hope everyone is enjoying a good Sunday. (((Hugs))).

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I am sorry to read this Missy, but I hope your sister can help her. Thinking of you and Greg and HRS sending ove.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Joanne, thanks for asking and thank you to all you lovely ladies for sending well wishes Francesca’s way. She’s not doing well.:cry2: We’re going to Great Neck tomorrow to bring her to my sister.

I hope everyone is enjoying a good Sunday. (((Hugs))).
Oh Missy..I’ll say tons of prayers for Francesca..((((Big Hug))))

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry Francesca didn't improve today @missy and I'm sending lots of healing dust and love to her - I hope your sister can help. Xoxox

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, Sending lots of healing dust to Francesca. I’m so sorry. I’m so hoping she eats tomorrow morning and is doing better.

@Tekate, Autie is adorable! You are a great mom and Nanny Kate. It sounds like you have a great plan. Chris is right, you have to put what you and John want in this equation. Every good mom I’ve ever known has gone back and forth worrying if they are giving there kids enough attention and what they need. From how you have described your sons they are very different. At the end of the day your sons know you are always there for them and how loved they are. You have a great relationship with both of them and that’s what matters most. I hope you are feeling better about this. LOL at the one carat being huge in the 70’s. I remember one of my friends getting a one carat diamond back then and everyone talked about how huge her diamonds was for years.

@Mamabean, How scary about your mom. I’m glad she is okay. Thank goodness only the toilet was hurt. We have had those late night phone calls and the emergency room visits with my parents multiple times the past two years. Is your plan to move near your son shortly after your husband retires? So what are you thinking about the Discovery? It sounds like the height may take this one out of the running. If 26 inches is high I’d be concerned about how 30 inches would work. I’m with you on loving how the Discovery looks. It’s harder to decide when you have things you definitely want and the cars you love the look of are missing the options or features you need for practicality. My DH mentioned wanted to look at the Discovery for his next car. I’m excited to see what you decide to purchase. Joanne, I think those of us whose husband traveled a lot for work were in the same boat. You have so much more on your plate. It’s harder when you have caregiving added to this. Please take care of yourself and if you need help, please tell your husband. After 5 years, I told my husband I could no longer take care of everything. I too made it a little to easy for my husband the first few years he traveled and wish I’d have spoken up earlier.

@junebug17 It sound like you had a lovely and relaxing trip. How sweet of your son to bring take out over and you were able to spend some time with him. It’s also nice that you have the next trip planned for July. How fun that the kids will be there.

@Austina, I’m sorry you have been having water problems with the house. Not fun and especially not fun when you have had multiple house issues lately. They don’t call homes money pits for nothing. I laughed when you said you didn’t say much when Colin didn’t do things the same way you do. I’ve learned to stay quite for the same reason you are. I know he is trying to help and since a lot of these things I’ve just always handled, I’m thankful that he wants to help with them.

@marcy, I’m sorry you have been in pain. Do you think you will have to have your knee replaced soon?

Hi @canuk-gal and @av, I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

@Keeliamira , I hope you are recovering from your surgery and the pain is subsiding. I had a few female surgeries In my early 20’s and another one in my forties. The recovery times were like night and day. Take care of your body. Pain is often a way of telling us we need to slow down. Please take good care of yourself. Any news on the house? The kitchen in the new house is gorgeous. it’s easy to see why you were blown away by this home. It’s beautiful.

Reactions: AV_

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keeping everything crossed this morning that Debbie can help little Francesca @missy xxx

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too @missy..I was checking to see if you posted anything about her..I hope it’s nothing serious...and just a tummy bug..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girls it’s very bad.:cry2: We left at 530 this morning and are heading to great neck. With traffic the GPS says we should be there by 8am. Francesca is much worse. Hid all night in closet. Not moving. Hasn’t eaten or had water or used litter box since Saturday morning. Please pray for her recovery. She’s on my lap not moving as we are driving to my sister’s office.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much traffic now. I doubt we’ll get there by 8am :(
I wish our car could fly...

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending lots of positive vibes @missy xxx

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
We’re here @missy...I’m praying for her..xxxxxxxxoooooooo

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you girls. Trying to get onto GW bridge now. Heavy traffic.

040D5F92-820B-4DAE-A9BF-F8171FCDF1D6.jpeg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Safe drive. Sending buckets of healling dust and prayers for your baby.. As @Mamabean said we are all here for her, pulling for her HRH.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much. We’ve been here an hour already. Debbie’s boss examined her since debbie just got here. We don’t know anything yet. Blood work done. X-rays done. She’s lost almost 2 lbs since her visit here in March. She’s extremely dehydrated. That’s all we know so far. That’s the update. Thank you for your continued well wishes and prayers. We appreciate it so much. Francesca’s our baby. :cry2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much. We’ve been here an hour already. Debbie’s boss examined her since debbie just got here. We don’t know anything yet. Blood work done. X-rays done. She’s lost almost 2 lbs since her visit here in March. She’s extremely dehydrated. That’s all we know so far. That’s the update. Thank you for your continued well wishes and prayers. We appreciate it so much. Francesca’s our baby. :cry2:
@missy She is dehydrated so hopefully they will give her an IV with fluids and she’ll perk up. I had a dog that was severely dehydrated. They gave him an IV with fluids....and kept him overnight. He was so much better the next day. The weight loss could be due to that too..I hope and pray that is all it is. Of course she’s your baby...We love our furry littles VERY much..xxxooo

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, fingers crossed this is just a bad case of dehydration, I'm hoping for the best. (((HUGS))

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy I hope all your kind care is not for nothing (((( ....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone.

Francesca is running a low grade fever. 103.5 I think. They’re giving her fluids. Blood results expected by 4 pm today. We are leaving her there to continue being monitored and receiving fluids.

Debbie and Brian don’t have any answers yet. Lungs are same. Kidneys seem ok. But can’t rule anything out yet. Could be pancreatitis but unlikely. Could be something worse. It’s not a simple dehydration though. They might do a sonogram.

So hard leaving her. Francesca is scared and unhappy. My heart is breaking for her. Heading back to beach house now. I’ll update you when I find out more. Thank you. (((Hugs)))

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending thoughts of love and support @missy xxx

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone.

Francesca is running a low grade fever. 103.5 I think. They’re giving her fluids. Blood results expected by 4 pm today. We are leaving her there to continue being monitored and receiving fluids.

Debbie and Brian don’t have any answers yet. Lungs are same. Kidneys seem ok. But can’t rule anything out yet. Could be pancreatitis but unlikely. Could be something worse. It’s not a simple dehydration though. They might do a sonogram.

So hard leaving her. Francesca is scared and unhappy. My heart is breaking for her. Heading back to beach house now. I’ll update you when I find out more. Thank you. (((Hugs)))
@missy She’s in good hands..They will probably give her something to relax...Hoping for the best for sweet Francesca...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results