carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

JA--your gold theory...is worth investing in...setting a benchmark? Vintage Tiffany. mmmgood

Rainwood--take care. I'll come and help you declutter?

I am a bit tired..........that said I am looking forward to going "home" with my family. Mom. And popcorn. And cozy with us together. Tis the season.:))

Hello ya'll NIRDI's. Merry Christmas Happy Holidays and Best of the Season for whatever you celebrate or observe.:wavey:

cheers--Sharon

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rainwood, first of all I hate that you had food poison. That is a nasty and horrible scary thing to go through.
I’m proud of you for doing such an outstanding job of clearing the clutter.
The holidays can be very difficult; seeing today’s reality against the backdrop of yesterday’s rich experience of Christmas.
Good travels to Canada!

Sharon haha yes, a theory worth investing in.
Sometime I will share with you pages of gold jewelry from a 1970 Tiffany blue book. Good lord, the amazingly low prices back then.
And now, still good to know one can offer a link from her bracelet to buy a loaf of bread.:errrr:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Marcy, Yummmmm cookies...send em here girl :lol: JK actually. Sweets flare my eczema and well let's just say they are verboten. Not worth it for me. Did you get your snow yesterday/last night? How is it by you now?
Hope your stiffness and headache are all gone by now.

Austina so pleased you enjoyed it and you still have a few days till your actual celebration. Smart not stepping foot in any stores till next Thursday. It will be madness for sure.

SpringerSpaniel hahaha how adorable.:love::lol:

Rainwood Good for you! I am on the organization bandwagon too and am going to continue when we return to Brooklyn and be merciless about getting rid of excess things too. You are my inspiration and role model. Have a wonderful visit with family and enjoy! And so glad you are over the food poisoning. That is brutal. Relieved you are through it and hope the aftereffects on your body isn't too painful right now. I remember being in pain from my food poisoning bout for days just from the physical toll it took on my body. Sending you healing hugs.

Sharon enjoy going home with your family and enjoy the coziness and comfort and love and yes popcorn. SO glad you are enjoying!

Jimmianne yay so happy you got Mildred. Haven't had a chance to see your thread yet but will check it out. I'm thinking the fact you started a thread is excellent news indeed meaning you are head over heels in love with her woohoo!

I'm dealing with a few health issues that are causing me much discomfort and not in the mood to expand so just wanted to say I appreciate all your good thoughts and sending hugs and love back to each and everyone of you. Have a lovely day ladies.:wavey:
Leaving you with a cozy scene from last night. Love how sweet Tommy and Fred look here. And how innocent. Bwahaha we know better.:bigsmile: Nah these 2 really are the sweetest kitties.:halo:

tommyandfredbyfireplacedecember2017.jpg

P

PierreBear

Happy Friday! Excited that it’s just a ½ day of work today. We are going to get the car packed up so we are ready to depart for some of our Christmas activities tomorrow. However, we have a surprise birthday party to go to today. Should be a fun time tonight but the host/hostest are actually leaving for an international trip the very next day. So as “tired” as I might feel staying up on a Friday night, I’ll have to keep that into perspective. Will be signing off until after the holidays. Hope ya’ll have a great holiday and good luck to everyone preparing those big Christmas meals. Please share some photos!!

@missy – Hope your toe and teeth are feeling well today.

@junebug17 – Oh wow!!! You ordered the car. Congratulations and very exciting! Will it be your personal car or do you share it with DH? It’s quite the beauty and very exciting.

@Jimmianne – Your new asscher looks fantastic.

@Austina – Ah I think I missed it that ya’ll were for sure moving to Austin. I thought it was just a hypothetical. When are ya’ll moving down south? Do you still get to keep dual citizenship and reap the benefits of living in both places? It’s nice year round except in the summer times. : ) But you get used to it!

Hello Dottie! Merry Christmas!

@marcy – Glad you enjoyed Dunkirk. I’ll need to put it on my list to watch. Homemade biscuits and candy cane cookies sounds delicious.

@rainwood – Safe travels to Canada! How did ya’ll pick that place to vacation? Sorry to hear about the food poisoning. Bummer! But so wonderful to hear that you found your wonderful bracelets and camera. Love your new 2018 resolution to just use what you have. What a great endeavor!

@canuk-gal – Hello and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you as well!!

@missy – Awww I love the scene of all the cats by the fire. Looks like there is an extra bed for my cat to jump in!!! : ) Sorry that the health issues are causing you discomfort. Hope it passes quickly.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Safe travels @rainwood and wooho to finding your jewellery. I’ve been know to put something in ‘a safe place’, so safe I couldn’t remember :lol: food poisoning is very debilitating, I hope you’re feeling back to normal now.

Happy family time @canuk-gal seasons greetings to you too.

Mildred is a stunner @Jimmianne I love the simple double claw setting, really shows her off.

Sorry you’re very feeling bleugh @missy :( Sending love and hugs that things improve for you. Awww to the pusskats enjoying the fire.

Have a great holiday @PierreBear Yes! As soon as Adam becomes a citizen, we’re applying for a visa.

Yum to freshly add cookies @marcy

Still ridiculously mild here, just pootling around today, cleaning and tidying.

Big wave to all the NIRDIs :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PierreBear, wishing you a very Merry Christmas! Hope you have a fabulous time with your dh, family, and friends!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi June I really appreciate your understanding about Mousey. It's hard. Your car is gorgeous, I'd be waiting on pins and needles for it. And isn't learning when to keep our mouths shut one of the most valuable skills? :bigsmile:

Missy yes if you're ever able to share a link to the ballet you're seeing in February do share them. I am excited at the possibility of liking it LOL I was thinking we might have to take a trip to NY specifically to go see a ballet. I don't know when we could do it, but the first step is it entering my awareness. :) I have never been interested in the ballet and it has been AGES since I've been to a Broadway show. It would be fun to plan a trip around that. And missy, it would be so nice if I could meet you and Greg. There is one HUGE problem though. We'd have to find a way for me to meet the kitties. There is no way I could not meet them. :bigsmile: How did your day go yesterday? I know you were kind of nervous about it. And I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with some health issue. I hope they go away and leave you alone. :blackeye:

Austina yes, exactly. Nobody being good enough is how I ended up with the two cats I have now. :D But for them, I didn't try nearly as hard, partly because the situation was right, where I thought we might be able and want to keep them. I feel like with Mousey I spread the word so much further. Dottie looks adorable with her Rudolph nose. Does that vacuum clean glass shower doors? :Up_to_something:

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary and that the food was delicious.

Pierre black and white...do they sell black and white cookies? I haven't had one of those in ages and LOVE them. Do they sell buba rhum (sp) - I haven't had one of those in ages either.

Glad your gifts didn't s*ck. :D The duck sounds cute.

I like Thai food too. We recently found a restaurant here that we had seen a million times but never went in. And it was pretty cute inside. I love when that happens. And their dumplings were SO good. Crunchy - like well baked and browned - on the outside.

marcy I really hope you get the bear and rabbit cookie cutters. :cheeky: I love shopping online. I often shop as it I was in the store. I get a bunch of stuff I think will look good on me and then return what I don't like. Bad part is I may have encouraged DH too much and now he's doing it too. But really, it's so much less time consuming and I love trying things at home. Plus who doesn't like getting packages. :bigsmile: and thanks for understanding about Mousey. I love her a lot and want the best for her.
So in general, how do you guys rate your employees? Like a score or is it more general? And do you have any employees that do a decent job or that at least try? Glad you got to bake like you wanted. :)

rainwood happy holidays! And thank you for saying I am a good foster mom. It came at the perfect time, I really needed to hear that. So so glad to hear the purging and decluttering is going so well and that you're enjoying the feeling. Whenever I have trouble letting go of something I think about how much the new person who needs it is going to enjoy it. Hope your trip to Canada went well and enjoy your time there.

I'm sitting here enjoying a cup of tea right now, TV running in the background. I keep remembering I have Panettone but I am being a good girl. Until tonight at least, when it's pizza night! yay. It's starting to get dark so I can turn the Christmas lights on. Really looking forward to a night of pizza and movies with the kitties and DH.

Everyone, enjoy your Friday and hugs! :wavey::kiss2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Jimmianne, Mildred looks great in her new setting. Sorry you had a long road trip but it was well worth it. I bet it was hard to keep your eyes on the road. I like what you said about holidays being very difficult; you certainly said that well.

Rainwood, oh no to getting food poisoning; I am sure that was miserable. I bet it feels great to clean out some stuff and donate some things to Goodwill. Have a nice time in Canada. Have a safe trip.

Sharon, safe travels on your trip and going home. Merry Christmas to you as well.

Missy, darn that sweets are verboten. I got the dinner rolls baked today. Tomorrow I hope to not spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I swear I think it would be cheaper to take the crowd out to dinner somewhere. Snow continues and very cold temps. Winter came in and reminded it’s time we got cold and had white stuff on the ground. Big hugs and get better thoughts coming your way. Tommy and Fred look quite content in front of your beautiful fireplace.

PierreBear, I hope the surprise party went well. Have a great Christmas; safe travels. Dunkirk was good but not great. It spurred questions so I read up on the actual historical information (it wasn’t summarized at the end like some movies) and it was more like a documentary than a movie in that characters weren’t developed at all. It’s a story worth knowing though.

Austina, glad you are having nice weather and tidying up around the house.

Hi Junebug.

CJ, black and white cookies aren’t popular around here but we had some a birthday party one time and they were good. I will definitely look for those cookies cutters. I think it’s more convenient to try things on at home then return things you don’t like; and nice that your DH is doing that too. I shop online more and more. Our rating system is numeric that has ranges; I do have one employee that does a great job. My other employees do enough to get by and don’t seem motivated to improve or learn from their mistakes. My boss is a glass half empty person and expects more than they’ll ever give, it’s a constant battle.

Baking is done! Woo hoo! I got the rolls made today. Tomorrow is setting up the table and getting everything else ready. My knees are whining.

Take care.
Marcy

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, so sorry you’re having some problems, sending love and comfort to you and I really hope you’re feeling better soon. Love the picture of your beautiful fireplace and sweet kitties, they look so cute laying in their little beds! :love:

Jimmianne, your asscher ring is absolutely gorgeous! :love: The setting looks great and I’m so glad you can wear that amazing diamond now. This will definitely brighten up your holiday!

Austina, Dottie looks adorable as Rudolph! So nice you’re enjoying some mild weather.

Rainwood, how awful you had food poisoning, that is terrible thing and I am so sorry you had to suffer through it. It’s great you’re making so much progress cleaning out your house. It’s an added plus that you found some items you had stashed away. You are an inspiration! It’s a lot of work and I hope you get a chance to relax and rest while you’re in Canada. Wishing you a peaceful holiday season. Oh, and yes, the house finally closed, it’s a relief to finally be done with that task.

CJ, thanks for the nice words about the car! And yes, sometimes it’s really hard to keep quiet and there have been times I just couldn’t - it’s a difficult call as a parent sometimes. Pizza and a movie with dh sounds like the perfect way to spend the evening.

Marcy, sounds like you got a lot done and are in good shape for Christmas dinner. I hope your knees don’t give you too much trouble.

Dh took off today so he and I ran some errands and did the food shopping for Christmas dinner. Will be just the 4 of us this year. I’m looking forward to the family spending a few days together.

Take care everyone, will check in soon!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Thank you Junie for all your loving support. You are the best. (((HUGS))).
And thank you to Marcy, PierreBear, Austina, and CJ. Love you girls too and you are also the best.
All of you ladies are (even those who aren't posting here and you know who you are) and you always make me feel more loved and supported and your encouragement goes a long way in lifting my spirits. Thank you, thank you thank you.

Hope everyone is enjoying the long holiday weekend and will do exactly what they want to be doing with whom they want to be doing it.

Jimmianne love your new ring. Love everything about it. Another PSer got a new ring and is loving it but I cannot say who and if she wants to share she will....sorry for the tease but thank you for sharing Mildred. She is a beauty in every way. Like her momma.

PierreBear hope the birthday party was fun and that your christmas activities are lots of fun too. Safe travels! (((Hugs))).

CJ big hugs to you and Mousey. Yes please come to NYC and we will definitely make it happen with meeting my kitties (I cannot promise they will come out but we will try!) and Greg and I would love to meet you and your dh! And we would make it a fun visit! I will see what I can do to get the links working so I can share the ballet with you.

Junie enjoy your dh and ds and dd this weekend. You so deserve a wonderful holiday with your loved ones. You have been through so much in the past year plus and I know there are challenges that still exist. You are going to be OK and eventually this too shall pass. I am always here for you too. (((Hugs))).

Marcy woohoo long weekend! I am so sorry your knees are bothering you. Sending you healing vibes and hugs. Yes it would be cheaper to take everyone out to dinner. But not as much fun for your guests and perhaps you too despite the work. It is so nice to host and be in one's home and make one's guests feel comfortable and see them enjoying themselves. I bet you will be happy when it is over but I also bet you will have a marvelous time as will all your guests. Cannot wait to hear all about it. Enjoy!

Austina hope the tidying up went well. And hope the mild weather is continuing for you. We are expecting a white christmas woohoo. Have a wonderful weekend and holiday and hugs!

Leaving you with the cutest pic from yesterday. We are surrounded by ferals and they love our property and it makes me happy to see them enjoying themselves. Can you find the 3 kitties in this pic? One is on top of one of the shelters Greg built. I hope this means they are using it. The cats were all staring at me yesterday and it was sort of freaky but also made me happy.

3feralsindecember2017.jpg

And Greg is building a bigger feeder for the kitties to replace the 3 separate feeders we have in place now. It will hold more food than the 3 feeders combined. He has to add plexiglass before it is finished. Fingers crossed the kitties like it and will use it and it will provide enough food for them between visits. Or our visits will have to be more frequent. We have lots of ferals who depend on us.

newfeeder.jpg

Have a great day girls!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, that is a tease. Is it a NIRDI???
Oh you are so BAD!!!

Greg did a fine job on that feeder. His carpentry skills are right up there, and for the kitties as well. A nice Christmas present for them. You don’t mention the ferals as much, and I hope this means they are now settled in. Your beach pride of lions.

I appreciated your comment on Mildred’s thread and agree. Not only will I wait, but
I am falling in love with the setting. It is chunky like the diamond, very secure, comfortable and I got my wish for a 24/7 ring... I wear it without even knowing I have it on. Perhaps Caysie can do a diffferent project for me...I committed verbally.

June, I agree. You have been through so much and now it is time to take a deep breath and pat yuorself on the back while enjoying the spirit of the holidays.

More later, I am an hour late going to feed the horses! Too much interesting internet. Not my fault, just
Pricescope’s!
<3

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I hope today hasn’t been too stressful for those of you busy with Christmas preparations.

Big hugs @missy, hope today has brought some improvements. How lovely the ferals will have a super new feeder, Greg is such a great handyman. So sweet they were sitting in the garden waiting patiently.

Keep warm in chilly weather.

Oh no @marcy, hope your knees are feeling a bit better today, I know you have a busy Christmas Eve on the cards.

I hope the horses weren’t too hungry @Jimmianne Dottie is a terrible moaner when she wants her dinner:lol:

So glad you were able to get all your errands done @junebug17 hopefully you’ll have a relaxing Christmas.

The window vac is great for shower screens @CJ2008 although I usually use a squigdee blade.

I got home from having my hair done to find Colin looking at our wedding photos, I can’t believe I was ever that young :shock:

We went out early for our meal and came back stuffed!

Christmas Eve tomorrow :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all!

Missy, keeping you in my thoughts and hoping you’re feeling as comfortable as possible. Thanks for your support and I am always here for you too, as are all the nirdis! Wishing you a very Merry and relaxing Christmas with Greg and your sweet kitties. Love the pic of the ferals, they are so cute! :love: They do look very comfortable in your yard. The feeder Greg is making is fantastic! He does such beautiful work.

Jimmianne, thanks for your kind words. I love your setting and I agree with Missy, don’t see any reason to change it anytime soon! I’m sure you are having a blast wearing your beautiful new ring, I don’t know how you’re managing to get anything done!

Marcy, hope your knees are feeling ok and you are all set for dinner tomorrow. Hopefully you’ve had a chance to rest your knees and relax a little. I’m sure the dinner will be lovely and everyone will have a great time.

Austina, sounds like you and Colin enjoyed your dinner. Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary tomorrow. Very sweet that Colin was looking at wedding pictures :love: I’m sure you were lovely then, and you are lovely now!

Not much going on today, had to run out for a few things I forgot to get yesterday lol - it was pouring all day and I think that kept a lot of people inside because traffic wasn’t bad and the stores weren’t that busy. Did go out to eat with the family and had a nice time. Indulged in a few too many sweets though! Too many goodies around the house right now lol.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas Eve!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Junebug, I think I am as ready as I can be for tomorrow but the weather may mean we have a lot of food and very few people. Tomorrow will tell. I hope you are enjoying a nice weekend with your DD and DS. I agree with other’s sentiments; you’ve been through a lot this year and deserve and nice, quiet holiday with your family. Glad the stores weren’t busy today.

Missy, I hope things are going better for you today. Love the picture of the ferals in the back yard. Great idea to have a larger shelter that holds more food. I agree it is more fun to have everyone come here for the day and I am planning ways to reduce dishes but still keep it nice.

Jimmianne, IMO, I think that setting is perfect for your Asscher. Elegant and classic. That’s great it is so comfortable to wear. I am sure you can find another project for Caysie. I know I feel bad when I contact the lady I buy from at WF for something then end up not buying it. They know I’ll be back for more. Ha Ha.

Austina, that is pretty cool you found Colin looking at your wedding photos. Marty probably wouldn’t even know where to look for ours. Glad your dinner was good.

Thank you all; my knees weren’t bed today. Just normal. We have plates out, the table made as large as it will go; and have crock pots all lined up so tomorrow it will be go time. We had a bad storm come through though and I am wondering if Marty and I and his sister will be the only ones here. We got about 3-5 inches but lots of wind. We went to supper about 4:30 and it was blizzard like conditions out there. You could barely see; the roads are snow covered and slick. My sister and her family are 100 miles away and I wouldn’t blame them a bit if they decide to stay home. Plus that sister just had her second knee surgery 3 weeks ago; she probably shouldn’t risk being out in that. My other sister is 35 miles away but they got more snow that we did. We will probably start the chicken and ribs either way at 7; it will all freeze okay if we don’t eat it. The rolls and cookies will save.

My minimizing dishes plan means we didn’t dig out all the dishes so that way if no one comes we’ll have less dishes to put away.

We watched Despicable Me 3 tonight; Marty and his sister hadn’t seen it yet. I watched Home Again (2017) today while Marty was at the gym and really like it. I’d recommend it; it’s a chick flick but pretty good. It has Reese Witherspoon in it.

Merry Christmas Eve tomorrow. Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls and Happy Christmas Eve!

Junie thank you and so glad you had a lovely evening out last night and got to relax. Enjoy your family and enjoy the holidays. It's perfect Christmas time weather. Snow expected tomorrow right on cue. Have a lovely cozy time and hugs.

Marcy thank you and thanks also for the movie recs. We haven't seen either of those movies. We just watched The Drowning with Julia Stiles and Josh Charles and the other night we watched Blackway with Anthony Hopkins and Julia Stiles (haha is she in everything on Netlix lol). Both OK movies not great. Still enjoying (and savoring as we only have one final season left) Offspring.

So glad your knees are behaving now. Oh no to the bad storm and I hope it doesn't affect your guests arrival. You guys worked so hard and I know either way your Christmas Eve will be a success.

Austina hope you had a lovely celebration with your dh last night and how sweet going down memory lane. Time flies. Good to have photo reminders just how fast it all goes and to remember how young we once were. Of course we will never be younger than we are today. Ain't that the truth.:cheeky:

Jimmianne so glad you are falling in love with Mildred's setting. The ring is a beauty. Didn't meant to tease and that's all I can say. She said she is sharing with you ladies that she hasn't already shared with so stay tuned. In any case you have Mildred to keep you warm. I think almost all the NIRDIs have old cut beauties in their bling wardrobe. And perhaps the one or 2 that don't will be getting old cuts soon....maybe...but they have ours to share so no worries either way right?:sun:

Safe travels to all those traveling this holiday and wishing you all a very happy healthy holiday.

Just wrote a new poem for you lovely ladies for the holidays and hope you enjoy.

The holiday season is in full swing
Enjoying the yummy
and shiny new bling
Sharing good times with our loved ones
and feeling the cheer and the fun

I just wanted to come here and say
You girls are the best and the loveliest
and warmest spot of each and every day
Your support and love and true blue friendship
Means so much more than I can ever say
Hope 2018 shines for each one of us
in every single possible way

wishing each of you the very best
much good health and lots of happiness,
peace and love and joy and life full of zest

friendships that are always true blue
Happy holidays to your loved ones and you
And the biggest warmest loving hugs
from me to you and your loved ones too

And if I may add a poem I wrote last winter in honor of the upcoming (and already fallen) snow and I am dedicating it to Marcy and Sharon and Scandi...the NIRDIs who experience the most snow I think...

I don't like the cold winters
Face and body sting
No love for harsh wind
Skin feels rough and mean

Younger it was such a delight
Snowmen, sledding and snowball fights
Mom, dad, sister and friends
Such fun! We thought it wouldn’t end!

Chilled weather and snow as it fell down
Coating ground, the grass, no traffic, no sound
Where’s the spark, the energy we had for that time?

Oh right, we got old and life’s more a chore
Slick roads, icy streets warned not to explore
Too easy to break bones, cold invades us that much more

Adulthood sucks in many ways
But the kids! the kids!
Living for snow and off from school days

Ah the wonder this weather can bring
Our hearts brim with love, we just want to sing!

Long gone days, a dim memory
But sharing with kids we recall how free

Exploring fresh snow, something anew
The paths we made when footprints were few

Remember the snow, the ice and the wet cold touch?
And the joy of snowflakes falling on tongues?
So satisfying, one by one
Each flake harshly cold and then softly done

Oh the winter, the fun, the times spent together
Exploring, adventures, enjoying the weather
Years later, wistful thoughts, our feelings changed
Memories, precious those, forever in our hearts do remain

Happy holidays girls!

christmascats.gif

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a quick note to send you all hugs and kisses and wish you very happy holidays surrounded with people you love and fur babies and killer rabbits and bears and whatever else brings you joy.

Love you guys.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs and love you CJ. And all you girls.

And just in time for Christmas. Just for our sweet dear ferals. Fingers crossed they enjoy their new feeder by Greg.

AD6AC784-D712-4CBB-99BD-40F8E679FBD6.jpeg

8CFEFC90-289B-46D6-A35A-472649F08490.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello Iovelies

Thank you for the thoughtful words @missy The new feeding station looks great, no more hungry kitties. I know it’s silly, but I always wondered if animals communicate. We used to put food out for a visiting fox family, I know they’re considered a pest here, but one night we heard a rustling outside. When Colin looked, he said it was a big ginger puss :lol: When it came the next night, I saw it was a fox. Shortly after, 2 foxes came, and in the spring, they brought 3 babies with them. I wondered if there was a bush telegraph, and word got round that they could get a meal at our place. over the years, several foxes would appear randomly.

How are you feeling today, hopefully not too uncomfortable? xxx

Happy Christmas to you too @CJ2008 wishing you peace and happiness.

I hope after all your hard work, the weather doesn’t stop your guests arriving @marcy.

Thank you @junebug17 Colin said I’m just as beautiful now as I was then, but please bear in mind, he does have very strong glasses now :lol: Glad you didn’t find the shops too busy and were able to get what you needed.

I had a nice surprise yesterday, an email from a friend I met when I was 4. We haven’t been good at keeping in touch lately, so it was good to hear her news. They tried for years to have a baby, and finally when they’d given up hope, she had her daughter when she was 44. I haven’t seen her since just after her little girl was born, but I’m going to make sure we get together in 2018!

I’ve prepped everything for tomorrow, so I won’t be spending too much time in the kitchen.

Hope you’re all having a stress free day.

:wavey:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Christmas to all of you lovely ladies, I hope you have a wonderful day, spent with your loved ones.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0357.JPG IMG_0360.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

Merry Christmas <3

The Santas have taken over the fireplace, the dogs prove tat they are standing / pointing bird dogs in all the windows, and we are very happy to be home even if the kitchen is somewhat unfinished lol.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, you and Greg have the feral care down to a science!

Merry Holiday and Happy Christmas to all!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas girls! It's a beautiful crisp cool winter morning here.

Thank you Austina and Jimmianne. Nice photos Scandi.=)2
Aww Austina I love the fox family story and thank you for feeding them. Big ginger puss haha indeed.
Speaking of pussy cats haha the ferals were happily eating last night after some circling and hesitation. They don't like change (haha who else does that sound like?) but I think they are happy with the new setup. At least we hope they are....fingers crossed.

Have a rocking Christmas girls and enjoy!

beachsunrise.jpg

beachbackyarddecember2017.jpg

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another quick stop today, just to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Spending it with DH and the kitties - first time in a long time (actually, maybe ever?) that we have a Christmas by ourselves. It's been so nice so far, you know when things just feel nice...plus I was able to go really early this morning and buy bagels, coffee, and egg sandwiches - what more could you want? ::)

missy - (((all my love back to you.))) Hope you have a wonderful cozy day today with Greg and the kitties and the ferals, and family and loved ones.

Hugs NIRDIs! Muah :kiss2: Wishing a super cozy and special day.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas NIRDIs!! Hope everyone is well and with the ones they love.
I’ll do a proper catch up post when I am. On my computer. Can barely remember a thing I read. Do you all have to windows open when replying? A BIG CHRISTMAS (((HUG))) to each of you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas NIRDIs! I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Missy, thank you for the touching Christmas poem. Cute Kittyclaus. Wow to Greg’s new feeder / shelter for the ferals; it’s like a penthouse for them. I hope you are feeling better today. Great pictures of the Sun and ocean.

You too CJ! It sounds like you are having a nice and relaxing day.

Austina, that is very cool for your friend. Good idea to do a lot of prep work to help out today. It’s hard to say on the foxes communicating; I like to remain optimistic though that they spread the work about a nice, safe place.

Scandi, love the Santas on the fireplace and the dogs bird watching.

You too Jimmianne. Glad to see your gorgeous asscher as your avatar.

LLJsmom, I hope you are having a wonderful day. I use a word document when I respond and click back and forth.

Junebug, great Merry Christmas from Snoopy. I shared that one on FB today. Too funny.

Yesterday was really fun but I was worn out last night. I ate way too much especially sugar. It ended up being 17 of us for dinner and 19 of us total. I think everyone had a nice time. The weather cooperated with enough sun to dry out the interstates so everyone could get here okay. It’s snowing again today so we definitely have a white Christmas.

We are having a low key day today. Marty and his sister went to the gym. I put away a few more dishes and cleaned up some things.

Marty made us potatoes and a bacon quiche for breakfast. We are having leftovers for lunch. Santa was good to me. I got 2 more pieces for my Snoopy Christmas Village. My Snoopy charm bracelet is perfect, the section for charms just barely holds all of my Snoopy charms and since I can tighten the bracelet to fit so I will probably wear it now. I got some Minion figures dressed up as Star Wars characters. They are pretty cute.

Wishing you all a very, Merry Christmas.
Marcy
BearyChistmas.jpeg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beary Merry Marcy <3

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Jimmianne,
Here are a few pictures

Snoopy bracelet
Bracelet.jpg

Minions
Minions.png

Snoopy Village (new pieces on R - Snoopy Santa, Woodstock nest and Sleigh)
CVillage.png

White Christmas
WhiteXmas.JPG

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the mailbox looks great in the snow!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SNOOOOOOOOOOPY!!!!!
Seriously that is just the absolute coooooolest mailbox EVER. I WANT....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results