shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy, are you saying your parents kept the FeLV kitty?

missy I hear what you're saying about the Trump supporters. It helps me to think "what if I had voted for Trump, and now had friends who didn't want to speak to me or thought I was a bad person?"

That helps me try to get to a place where I can be more neutral and not automatically make someone a racist.

ETA although, knowing me, if that happened, at first I'd be angry, maybe...but then I'd reflect and think "yeah how could I have voted for someone who said such terrible things. Maybe part of it IS because I'm white skinned and having nothing to worry about." That would cross my mind. Hopefully some Trump supporters are doing some self reflection and f there's any truth like that for them maybe that will actually be a catalyst for them to do more to talk against or do against racism. So maybe some good could come out of all this.

I'm still at the place where I don't want to talk at length to anyone who voted for him and I feel like I'll be kind of watching their behavior a little bit. It's almost like I feel I have to get to know what they're all about all over again. :/

I don't know if this is fair or not but it's where I'm at, and I'm trying.

june! I'm so happy to hear you're at the beach with DH! Enjoy.

lljsmom that is one of the things that is so lovely about this place, feeling safe to share and ask and express what we're thinking or wondering. It's nice.

scandi that black dress is gorgeous.

Everyone else, hi! :kiss: I hope you all have a beautiful Saturday.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
double post

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Callie, I hope your mouth is feeling better.

Gypsy, that’s good the antibiotics are helping with the infection.

Scandi, fabulous earrings. Thanks! I have weeks where I work 20-30 hours extra but some weeks I will work smarter not harder and relax a bit during the day. I figure it boosts my wages that way. It is definitely getting cold there. What are your winter lows? We’ll have several weeks at 20 below Fahrenheit with wind chills about 50 to 60 below. Those are usually in December of January. Online Lunch shopping sounds fun. Did you get anything? I’d have to wear thermals under that cute dress. Ha Ha. That would ruin the look for sure.

Missy, I hope those carbs didn’t mess with your face. I was stunned Marty ordered a thin curst large pizza for lunch and ate almost 3/4 of it. Wow! I ate all of my individual thin curst pizza and I’m stuffed. It was so good though. How is your toe today? I hope you get to enjoy some nice weather this weekend. Awe; I hate to hear about Cleo. He was a nice looking cat. Tommy looks cozy and content. Love your pictures of Bea. Your Thanksgiving dinner sounds delicious. We are going to my nephew’s house. His wife has her family and his family over plus some of their church friends. It’s not my favorite outing but it sounds like a smaller crowd this year so we decided to go. I am taking some individual cheese cakes. I’ll take a picture when I get them made. We will host the family Christmas here on December 26th. Francesca and Karl are quite the pair. They have been talking about swapping some of OUR jewelry. What the heck? I hate to hear about your parent’s kitty. Sending PS Dust his way.

CJ, you distracted me a Bagel. I like them a bit underdone too. I am not a huge bagel fan but they are a great excuse to have cream cheese.

Hi Rainwood.

LLJsmom, thank you for the bling **** from Langs. I’d take some of those pear dangles off that one necklace and make earrings. Ooh.

June, can we really ever have too many rings? That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it. I am still toying with getting a larger TV for our living room for Christmas. Something we completely don’t need. The one we have is 55” inches and both of us are no further than 10 feet from the TV.

My SIL is coming this afternoon for through tomorrow. She and Marty are a lot alike so there will be a lot of teasing, mocking and picking on each other. I like it when she gives Marty carp but then she focused some of it my way too.

Marty washed my car and is scrubbing off the brake dust now. I am going to go dust the inside of the car when he is done.

It is in the 60’s here again today. Wow. Unreal for November in Wyoming. Remember Mother Nature will pay us back.

I wrote a few checks and had Marty drive us through the treacherous (to me) drive through at the postoffice when we went to lunch. Amazingly he didn’t hit any curbs. Show off!

Have a great weekend.
Marcy

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rainwood, Please, please, please don't stop posting on politics. I love you reading your posts and hearing your opinions.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!! I also loved seeing the WTF have I gotten myself into expression on Trump's face during his meeting with Obama. I never thought he wanted to actually do the President's job.

Missy, Is your toe better today. So sorry about poor Cleo. What a long life the little guy had. How I wish our animals lifespan was at least 50 years. Who am I kidding, if it was I would still want more time with them.

Scandi, That dress in the picture is so gorgeous!!!! The model isn't wearing flats. Wear heels!!! Remember the day will come when you can no longer wear a dress like this. Wear it and enjoy it while you can sweetheart!!! You won't regret it. They will be fun memories to look back on. (A friends mom told us this when we were younger and she was so right). Did you buy it??? Your buying fun stuff and I'm shopping for toddler's Christmas gifts. I need to change my priorities!!! Your shopping looks much more fun.

LLJsmom, Loved the pictures. There were a real treat!!! One of those Emerald shaped diamond rings looks like Angelina Jolie's. Thank you for making me see another point of view yesterday. I needed that!!

CJ, I have loved your posts. I had my hair colored today. It's a little darker than your color. I'm thinking of adding some red to it next time, that's if I don't chicken out.

Gypsy, Are you feeling better? Do you think the infection going away? I had a kidney infection once when I was younger and it was
awful. I'm so sorry.

Marcy, Are you going to be watching the moon the next few nights? There have been many news stories talking about it here. Do you think the moon will look noticeably bigger? The break dust on my car is just awful. Is yours the same? 5 minutes after its cleaned off it's back on the wheels again.

Junie, I hope your enjoying your time away. Is your weather nice?

Jimmianne, Are you having fun???

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Having fun yes
Have made several longer posts but ps can't post them
Internet this week and then watch out
You'll get too much info haha
Reading everything here
Love

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! Thank you all for helping the feral cat Gypsy rescued and I so appreciate how generous and kind PSers are. (((HUGS))).

Scandi, you would look fabulous in both of those dresses! And I am also a big fan of flats with shorter dresses. The look is very feminine in my opinion. The longer dress is also pretty sweet though if you want a shorter dress then cross that one off the list. But I really like both of them for you. Also what I like to do for the holiday parties is wear some color instead of black but truth be told I usually end up with black. Did you end up purchasing any dresses yesterday?

CJ, yes my parents took him upstairs and joined him with their whole family. He is a love and they couldn't bear keeping him in the basement anymore isolated much of the time. Their cats are inoculated but as I said before there is a 30% chance of the inoculation not working and of Zeke (the FeLV + kitty's name) transmitting the virus to the other cats. So it was not an easy decision but they couldn't find a good home for him and my parents (especially my dad) said he deserved a chance to have a good life. I don't know how long FeLV kitties live but I am pretty sure it is a shortened lifespan. I just hope the other kitties don't get the Feline Leukemia Virus. ::)

Thanks for sharing your perspective. I was just sharing mine and I guess even though I am so liberal I can more easily understand other's differing points of views than some can if that makes sense. Will I ever support a candidate who is anti choice? Who is anti women? Anti common decency? Anti human values? Who is anti common sense? Heck no. But I am not so quick to label some people who do as terrible. Not saying you do LOL just thinking aloud how polarizing these issues can be. We are all shaped by our experiences of course and all have our reasons for feeling the way we do but sometimes it is good to get out of our heads and try seeing it from others points of view even if we wholeheartedly disagree. A little empathy works wonders IMO. Sorry for the book LOL but well you asked me to expand so I did.

Callie, how is your mouth? I hope the pain is decreasing and that you are improving. (((HUGS))) and love.

Marcy, I hope you and Marty are enjoying your SIL's visit and that your car is A-OK and not damaged at all. Don't beat yourself up about those pesky curbs OK? We have been thinking about getting new TVs too since we don't have smart TVs and Greg thinks the interface would be better with our TIVOs. But I don't know. The ongoing TV issues continue LOL. We have all our TVs from 2011 I think.That's not so old right? I mean we have 4 TVs (2 here and 2 at the beach) and I really am not excited to buy 4 more TVs especially given our track record re cable etc. Oh well. I sure would rather have some bling if you kwim and I know you kwim. :bigsmile:

The pizza sounded delicious and I am glad you both enjoyed it. Your Thanksgiving plans sound good and I hope the family behaves. And speaking of family OMG Francesca and Karl are really OTT. NO they cannot borrow our bling LOL. She looks better in the bling than I do with her dark hair and beautiful eyes and slender neck. No way if I give her bling will I be getting it back. I sure hope Karl doesn't start buying her bling. :lol:

Jimmianne, hello there and thank you for stopping by and saying hey! Glad you are enjoying yourself and we are thinking of you and sending hugs your way.

Hey Gypsy, thank you for the updates and glad Grouchy is on his way to recovery. Is there any way he could be socialized do you think? I mean didn't he sort of seek out your help to begin with? I know that may be the dreamer in me but just thinking aloud maybe he can be socialized...anyway so relieved he is doing better and sending hugs to both of you and also John for taking care of him yesterday while you were at the GTG. Hope you and the other PSers had fun yesterday!

Today is our anniversary. 17 years of being together (first date 17 years ago and the wedding anniversary of the 2nd time we got married with the big wedding). We are not celebrating today as we are seeing friends for brunch but we will celebrate another time. Though we already celebrated our anniversary in August (first time we got married) but our November wedding and anniversary of our first date is also today...LOL nothing is not complicated with me it seems. :lol: Sharing our first New Year's Eve together in 1999. And then one of our more recent photos from the summer.

Have a good Sunday girls! Love to you all.

1999nye.jpg

summer2016.jpg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bought the short dress just now for lunch :bigsmile: Will get back to you all, just not now. Tired and working. Right now I'm just negative. And you deserve better. :lol:

Missy - 17 years !!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandinavian said:
Bought the short dress just now for lunch :bigsmile: Will get back to you all, just not now. Tired and working. Right now I'm just negative. And you deserve better. :lol:

Missy - 17 years !!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Aww Scandi, I am sorry you are feeling down right now and sending you big (((HUGS))) and love and it is OK to feel however you are feeling here. No need to sugar coat it or act upbeat if you are not feeling it OK? We are here for you no matter what sweetheart and please know that. ((((HUGS)))).

And yay to purchasing that adorable dress. I know you will look beautiful in it! :love: :appl:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandi, Yea for the dress purchase. I am sure you will look stunning in it! I hope your mood improves through out the day.

Missy, Happy Anniversary!!! Love, love, love the pictures of you and Greg!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Happy Anniversary Missy and Greg!

Callie, are you shopping for your nieces? That sounds fun too. I will check out the Supermoon but you probably won’t notice it as noticeably bigger in the sky. I would try to check it out on the horizon when you have something in the foreground. That makes it look huge and makes a great shot. Our brakes sound the same; they look absolutely black in no time. One of the wheel options on the Porsche was a matte black and I thought of going that way so the brake dust didn’t show so bad but I didn’t like the dark with the blue car. How is your mouth feeling? My worst dental experience was a cavity in a wisdom tooth that is half recessed. He drilled on that sucker for 90 minutes (it turned out to be a larger cavity than expected) then he had to fill it. The dentist even called Marty that night to see how I was doing. I was miserable to for days. Then the added metal right where my teeth met adjusted my bite.

Bonjour Jimmianne, looking forward to your internet being set up.

Missy, I hope you and Greg have a lovely anniversary. Some of those Smart TV’s can be a pain because they “think” they know what you want to do but you can adjust all that in settings. We have Apple TV so run most of our stuff through that to play on our TV’s. I definitely want something with the new HDR because the shadows are enhanced and the blacks are truly black. We watched some shows at Best Buy and could see a difference. My photography background is probably why I notice colors, contrast and saturation probably more than most people. I do know what you mean about rather having bling. I spent so much the last 3 years on jewelry though I am trying to keep new bling to a minimum. I bet come May I’ll find a way to get a new sapphire. I better make sure Karl doesn’t get access to my credit cards or HRH (who would look fabulous in diamonds) my be getting some new bling.

Scandi, now you have a great new dress to look forward to showing up in the mail.

Hi Callie!

We rented Zoolander to watch last night and had popcorn. Marty was going overboard on carbs yesterday - I ate more yesterday than I have in weeks. Woo hoo CARBS. My SIL is eating the same kind of food as Marty is eating. They had eggs, natural bacon and oatmeal for breakfast. I had an English Muffin with cheese and an egg. My personal shopper missed Canadian bacon on our shopping list so I couldn’t make a Marcy McMuffin. We are having tacos for lunch.

My SIL will be in Denver until Jan 2018 so I was giving her crap that she should feel free to come back and visit us one more time before she has to move. I crack myself up.

Have a great day.
Marcy

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!

Missy, Happy Anniversary! :appl: Love the pics of you and Greg, sending best wishes that you enjoy this special day together!

Fingers crossed all goes well with your parents' kitty. I totally get your concern and I also get how they're feeling too, it's a tough call and I hope all the kitties stay healthy. :pray:

Scandi, I'm so sorry you're feeling down, please don't ever hesitate to share how you're feeling, we all have bad days and you are always so comforting and supportive to the rest of us, please know we are here for you! Goodness knows I've been doing my fair share of venting ha! I hope you're feeling better soon, be good to yourself, big hugs and hang in there!

LOVE the dresses you posted! Buy them both! :appl:

Marcy, have a good time with your sil, hopefully she'll focus on Marty and not you! Ugh, sorry about the little ding on your rim, it doesn't sound like it's noticeable and it's hard to keep a car in pristine condition.

Hi Jimmianne, looking forward to those long posts - Miss you, and hope you're having fun!

Callie, thinking of you and hoping you're having a good weekend.

Having a wonderful time at the beach just spending some down-time with dh. It's been a while since we've been able to just hang out and relax for a few days. The weather isn't so great today, drizzly and a little chilly but that's ok, just enjoying being here. I'll take some pics when the weather clears up. Although here is a pic I took yesterday, nice to see some pretty flowers blooming.

avasflowers-two-dozen-white-roses_0.jpg

img_13579.jpg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You girls are all too sweet! I'm fine, just working 12 hour days and getting a little grumpy as I feel that some on the team are not pulling their weight.. But I have promised delivery on Monday, so Monday it is going to be! (I'm very stubborn..)

Hope you are having a good Sunday :wavey:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandi, I LOVE the black dress. Glad you got it!!! Shoes are where I always have trouble when assembling the total outfit. Please post the shoes when you know what those will be :appl:

Marcy, don't worry about the wear and tear of day to day driving, enjoy that Maccan, so what if you give some biz to the wheel guy :D

June, is that a camellia? I love them, so soft and velvety. Gkad to hear you and your DH are enjoying the beach together :sun:

Big thank yous to all the NIRDIs who encourage me through my unfortunate dealings with my local good old boys network. That's what your friends do, encourage you through the unpalatable realities of life. I have bought dash cams on Amazon for all my cars and I encourage all of you to consider this to preserve your rights should you be in an accident, a parking lot encounter, a road-or parking lot rage incident,or any kind of interface with strangers out in public or the police. In my case, I should have recorded the parking lot encounter (cellphone in trunk in bag but should've had it out in the pizza place) as well as the policeman interviewing me in my living room and driveway. I would not have been charged had I done this. I am now informed and covered. Let's keep NIRDI money spent on the important things---bling---as opposed to settlements!!! : :roll: :wacko:

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello, my wonderful NIRDI's!!

Missy, happy anniversaries (first date and second wedding)!!! Love the photo. The only thing that looks different is your hairstyle. Do both of you have portraits in the attic like 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'???? And I'm so sorry to hear about Zeke and his feline leukemia. When I was a kid, two of our cats (including "my" cat) died from that, but the other two never got it and this was even before the vaccine. So there's hope and I can understand why your parents couldn't keep him separated.

I have a conflicted relationship with TV's. I have 3 in the city - a small one in the kitchen, a larger one in the family room, and a small one in what we called the "dog" room but is really just a bigger family room on the lower level. I call it the basement but it is really more of a walk-out basement so has lots of windows and a door to the backyard. I never watch the one in the dog room because I put it in there for my DH so he could lay down on the sectional and watch it when we came home from treatments and he didn't have the energy to go upstairs for awhile. Now that he's gone, the reason to have it is gone and someday it will be. The bigger TV in the upstairs family room is old, old, old like maybe 15 years old, but we never did streaming or any of that kind of thing so didn't really need to update it. And I don't watch it very much because if I go in there, I'm going to end up laying on the couch and falling asleep. I hate to admit that, but it happens way more than half the time. So the one I watch the vast majority of the time is the little one in the kitchen. I made an intentional decision not to have any TV's at the island house even though it's set up for a big one in the living room and even one for the breakfast nook. I did that because I need to watch less TV. I have the kitchen one on most of the time as company and I need to wean myself off that behavior. Because I don't have one on the island, I get a lot more done and I read more. But it does make the house feel lonelier. So TV is a crutch that I can't stop using, but I'm hoping to use it less and less as time goes on.

Junie, I'm so glad you're getting some time at the beach house. And I loved the shot of the camellia. They are such a paradox. They look like something tropical (kind of remind me of a hibiscus) but they grow in colder climates and they bloom in the winter. On the island, we had a big one with sort of deep, deep pink almost red blooms but it was in the way of building the new house and wasn't transplantable. My MIL had a beautiful one that bloomed white with pink stripes and in the winter she would float blooms in a bowl of water. It was lovely. People around here don't seem to plant them anymore - maybe they're considered too old-timey - and that's a shame. I've had some big trees cut down in the front so will be doing an overhaul and re-design of the landscaping, but I can't find a place to put a camellia because they get so big. I might try to do one at the island again.

Marcy, I'm hoping this comes out the right way because it's something I really value so I will see if I can put it into words. One of the things I love about your posts is that they are so even-keeled. When the rest of us are bouncing around in despair or craziness, you are always there as a steadying force, talking about your day, the bears, the slackers at work, all things sapphire-colored, and the stars. Seeing your posts everyday is kind of like looking out at night knowing the Marcy lighthouse will be there to guide you in if you need it.

Kristie, I was glad to help. It will be great to see you next spring!! We'll do something on or near the waterfront so you can take a nice memory of that back to the desert.

LLJ's Mom, I loved those shots from Lang's, especially the necklaces!! They are such gorgeous works of art, and I can admire them without being the slightest bit tempted because they aren't really going to go with the Nautica cowlneck sweater I just bought from Costco!! I appreciate high/low style as much as anyone, but I never get close to that kind of high style so can't be tempted! And thanks for the kind words on my political musings. It was hard to post them, but helped me in some ways. I'm glad you found them helpful too.

Scandi, bummer that you have to do most of the work to make that Monday commitment. Why do so many people think it's okay not to carry their load? Love the black dress. I know you can totally rock something like that!!

Jimmianne, can't wait until you get internet and we get to hear your thoughts. I'm so glad the house is coming along and you're tres heureux (or is it heureuse?). My French is getting tres, tres rusty!!

CJ, thanks too for your encouragement on political stuff. It's been a difficult, difficult week.

Gypsy, you too are an angel on earth for kitties. When you're feeing low, please pat yourself on the back for that.

I'm hoping I didn't forget anyone, but if I did, love ya, mean it!

And now for a little political stuff. I said I wasn't going to, but this is a little more tangential and linked to some of what you've been talking about. First, I'd encourage everyone to seek out the video of Kate McKinnon on last night's SNL. She played Hillary Clinton on the show for several seasons and came out in character and played and sang Leonard Cohen's 'Hallelujah.' It is a really lovely and meaningful tribute to both of them. Please watch.

Here are my thoughts on how I feel now and why I'm okay with those feelings. I resent, at least a little and sometimes a lot, everyone who is urging that we come together or unite or get over it or quit complaining or whatever phrasing people choose to use. If that's what they're saying, THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I've voted for the losing candidate for president more times than I've voted for the winning candidate (8 losses, 4 wins) and I've moved on every time even though I was incensed Bush stole the 2000 election and was re-elected. This is different. This is WAY different.

I know some people didn't like Hillary Clinton and couldn't vote for her. I don't understand it, but I acknowledge that's how some people felt. It's what people decided to do about their feelings that is the deciding factor for me. If people decided to abstain from casting a vote for president I'm okay with that. If someone decided to vote for a third party or write in Bernie, I'm kind of okay with that too. What I'm not okay with is people who voted for Trump because they thought he was a lesser evil. If someone thinks that guy is the lesser evil, they believe in something very different than I believe in. It goes to my core.

Is that person still a good person? It depends on where you think the boundary is between someone who is fundamentally a good person but with flaws and someone who is fundamentally flawed but with good qualities. Where that boundary is located can sometimes be easy: a serial killer who loves animals; a rapist who is good to his mother; a swindler who gives some of the money to charity; a Nazi who was nice to his children. And sometimes it's hard: the mother of that rapist who lies for him because she loves him; the person who helped the Nazis because they were scared for their families; the people who named names in the McCarthy hearings because they were afraid for their careers. Different people draw that boundary in different places. But that doesn't mean I can't or won't judge you if you draw the boundary in a different place than I do. And yes, I am going to think less of someone who voted for Trump. How much less depends on the person.

Can I be friends with someone who was a Trump supporter? I can certainly be an acquaintance and an entertaining and engaging person across from you at a dinner table or party, and have you think I am a delightful person to be around (as long as we don't talk about politics or the other generally inflammatory topics). And if you're part of my family, I will still love you even if I don't like what you believe in. But can I be close friends with someone who believes so differently than I do? I don't know because all my closest friends believe as I do. If I had to guess, I'd say no. A friend perhaps, certainly an acquaintance or business colleague, but not a close friend. And if people want to judge me for that or think I'm a lesser person for it, I'm okay with it.

And I've discovered the longer I live, the more I need on some fundamental level to be surrounded by like-minded people. I love that I live in a city that votes liberal. I love that I live in a state that votes liberal. I love that I live on a coast that votes liberal. It's important to me. My elected politicians represent what I believe (at least to some degree). I've discovered I need to be with my tribe. When people talk about the possibility of moving to some of the usual places retirees are drawn to because of the weather or the lower costs, I always wonder (mostly silently) if they could live with the politics. I lived in a place like that during law school and got some perverse pleasure from voting in the "express" line during primary elections, but I couldn't have done it long term. It's too much of a 'Stranger in a Strange Land' for me. And people say but such and such city isn't like that, but the surrounding state is and the politicians on everything but a local level are, and I think I'd chafe under that after awhile. Others may be okay with it, but I've been there, done that, and I know I'm not.

So that's REALLY it for me on this. I have a whole lot of fluffiness and random things I was going to post today, but I've already talked way too much. Maybe tomorrow will be fluff.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And if I wasn't feeling invalidated enough by the election, the first time I tried to post my long post, PS said my submission was invalid!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm feeling that I may have been a little harsh with what I said earlier. I don't know how all the NIRDI's voted, and it isn't any of my business, but I don't want to make any of you uncomfortable if you voted differently than I did. Although I don't know any of you in the usual sense, I feel like I "know" many of you so I want to put my comments in the context of the NIRDI's rather than just the abstract. I would probably be disappointed if you voted for Trump in the same way that I suspect some of my beliefs might disappoint some NIRDI's if I were to express them. It would NOT change my affection for you or shift you to the fundamentally flawed side of the spectrum. I might, however, try to persuade you to my side of the ballot next time if I thought I had a chance. I am a lawyer after all!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rainwood, I understand and share your devastation. ((HUGS)) I didn't sleep Tuesday night. And I had two panic attacks, bad ones where I had to take klonzapam in high doses just to be able to breathe this week. One on Wednesday, when it finally sunk in. And one on Thursday when it hit me again. I've been frankly despondent over it since.

It is actually so overwhelming a reality that I have lost the ability to communicate on the subject. I am filled with actual TERROR that stops my breathe when I think about it, in fact my chest is tight just writing this and I am breathing way too fast. And honestly to protect myself right now, I am existing by NOT thinking about it as a reality. I have read your posts. But it's like... I'm underwater holding my breath.

Did you watch John Oliver tonight? If you haven't I think you will appreciate it. He gives a list of concrete things we can ACTUALLY do in response to this. And that was helpful to me. To realize that we aren't totally helpless.

I also, frankly, resigned as a Democrat. I am registering independent. I am a rabid liberal. But I cannot call myself a Democrat anymore. I feel betrayed not only by friends and neighbors, and family, but by my party as well.

I just wanted you to know you are NOT alone at all. I am trying as much as I am able to understand the other side of this. But, I won't lie it's going to be very hard for me and I am not sure I will ever get it. I think the best I am going to be able to do is to remind me that the vote is not the person, and that there are plenty of genuinely good people who had what they felt were good reasons for their vote, and that I have to respect that it is a part of our republic (I can't call it a democracy with the electoral college issues).

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1479079777|4097935 said:
I was going to post this here, but it's really the whole community that this message is to, so I posted it on the main board. But my dear NIRDIs this very much for you all: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/losing-my-engagment-ring-and-finding-hope.226826/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/losing-my-engagment-ring-and-finding-hope.226826/[/URL]

And yes, the antibiotics are seriously helping. ((HUGS)) and much love.

Gypsy, I'm so sorry for everything that you are going through! Wish I could do more to help. Hugs.

PS: I don't know *anything* about Rheumatoid Arthritis, but my mother has Ankylosing spondylitis, which might be somewhat similar as it is also an autoimune type of arthritis. So I just wanted to tell you what has really helped her. She was in so much pain when I was younger, could just stop and stand still in the middle of the floor for over an hour because it just hurt to much to move. After she was finally diagnosed, and read up on everything, some of the doctors were able to help with a bit of practical advice. No suggar. No processed carbs or fast carbs. No fruit. The "suggar types" of food really fules her inflammation and thus back pain. Now - over 20 years later - she is *so* much better, I hardly ever remember that she has any issues, even if she is still on meds like Naprosyn (naproxen). So even if I'm sure you are doing and reading everything possible, I just wanted to mention this, because at least here where we live, the connection with what you eat is not part of the official treatment, even if well known (because hard to prove I guess).

Excuse typos, no spell check available and in a hurry.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All my NIRDIs! Let's find Gypsy a job! I suggest we keep pestering her with ideas until we find one she likes. Gypsy, I think you did not get any of those jobs because they were frogs. Just normal frogs. But the prince charming frog is out there somewhere! Just a bit hard to find.. How about a career change?? You know and love diamonds - work for a jeweller?? Buying or selling? In store or otherwise? Or how about a job with a vet? Could also save a lot of money on your next feral if you work there..? Seriously though, at least here there are a lot of people who work as receptionists/helpers at the animal clinics. Could be a nice change?

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, I keep thinking of you this morning. And as I'm safely tucked away here in Scandinavia, you can't hit me when I say this... Have you considered moving in with your - or DH's - parents for a little while to give you some time to get back on your feet..?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! Thank you all for the good wishes. Greg and I both appreciate that and (((hugs))) back to all of you.

Rainwood, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I respect them and don't feel the same way but that is OK. If you don't mind I would like to comment but I don't want you to think I am trying to change your mind or argue with you. I am not. Just sharing my thoughts after reading your comments and I hope that is OK with you.

I am a registered independent (because I don't like being labeled as either democrat or republican) and I always have voted democrat but I have friends who vote all over the place and I really do love some of them and it just doesn't affect the way I feel about them. However that is because I know who they are as people. Online it is different and in the abstract it is different.

I respect your views even though I don't agree with them entirely regarding this issue. Is it easier to be among like minded people? Absolutely. But it can also be a little bit boring and limiting IMO. I enjoy a good heated lively intelligent debate (as we had last night with some of our friends all of whom are not like minded) and I can't and won't discount someone because of their politics. At least not always I should add. It DOES depend. If someone is a die-hard anti-women, anti-choice anti-human rights advocate I don't know if I would have anything in common with that person and I also would feel the same way as you. Being liberal regarding social issues is extremely important to me so I guess in that regard I do feel similarly to you. Why would I want to be close with someone who thought that way?

However most/all of the people I am good friends with all are socially liberal in the extreme sense. However many of us differ on other political views and with that I am OK as long as I know/think they are good people with good values who are empathetic and kind etc.. I don't know because the world is much less black and white to me these days and is just more shades of gray. And this is coming from a person who used to be all black and white with my thoughts and could only see things in absolutes. Right or wrong. Yes or no. Good or bad. You get the picture. I have softened a bit in my older age and am more tolerant of (some) differing viewpoints. I just don't want to be radical or extreme in my thinking anymore because I think it hurts me and I think it also hurts the causes I believe in if that makes sense. There is another thread here on PS that was very interesting to me and sort of confirms how I was/am feeling about this election. Did the extreme liberal POV help Trump win this election? I am haunted by that thought and the nagging feeling it might have some of truth.

I agree completely with you about where I want to live. I also could NEVER live in a state that was all die-hard conservative in their views. My parents taught me that lesson early on in my childhood warning me I wouldn't like it, I wouldn't "fit in" and I wouldn't "belong" in a state like that. It is one of the more important reasons we are still in NYC. There is diversity in thinking here which IMO is important and more importantly there is a diversity of population and people for the most part are socially extremely liberal. Park Slope voted Clinton in with a landslide. And yes I am sort of proud of that. 91.56% of the vote in Park Slope and 94.74% of the votes in Prospect Heights (we border Park Slope and Prospect Heights) went to Clinton!

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/numbers/clinton-trump-president-vice-president-every-neighborhood-map-election-results-voting-general-primary-nyc

It is critical for Greg and I to live among a diverse group of people who think liberally. No question. One of the main reasons I cannot move just anywhere and probably the main reason we will stay put. I love the people here and I love our life here. We fit. We would not fit anywhere or even most places probably.

Lastly, I want to be clear I am not arguing with you and I think you know how much I respect you and your thoughts and I value our friendship even though it is an online friendship. I hope one day to meet you IRL and well we are on the same side of the political fence but I just have different viewpoints on people who are not on that same side. And I do have friends who are not like minded on all of the issues and I still love them but again it is because I really know them and know who they are.
I hope you don't mind me clarifying and I just don't want you to think I am arguing with you or trying to change your mind. I am not. I respect your view on this but I just think differently.

Whew that ended up being much longer than I wanted it to be. Please be kind when reading as I know I am not very good at writing or expressing my thoughts and feelings (science and math are my or at least were my forte). I realize I tend to ramble and make lots of grammatical/structural errors and I hope it isn't too difficult to read what I wrote. ((((HUGS))). And please continue to discuss politics and your thoughts. I love hearing what you are thinking and love it even more than the fluff. Though don't get me wrong I enjoy both! :halo:

I use TV as a big crutch too and when I am alone in the house I usually have it on even when I am not watching. It keeps me company and I find it comforting. I was always like that. And even worse I need it to fall asleep. I know it is awful to have it in the bedroom and fall asleep to it but it is a crutch for me that way and I don't truly think I could ever break that habit. Without it I simply would be awake most of the night I think and I just cannot tough it out and try to break that very bad habit. I am aware it is disruptive to sleep in general but for me it helps.

I will check out Kate McKinnon on SNL. I haven't watched SNL since the late 80s I think. Everything you suggest/recommend I always check out if I remember and I am going to watch it with Greg. Thank you for the recommendation.

And LOL on the Dorian Gray photos. Hahaha one of Greg's friends said the same thing last night but Greg always hears that from friends he hasn't seen in a while. Thank you for including me in that too. However believe me we both look older I promise! If Callie or LLJsmom are reading they can confirm that. :lol:

Gypsy, honey, I am glad you felt comfortable enough to share with everyone here and I hope it helps you the way it always helps me. It is cathartic to be able to get it out and share it and find the support and love from all the amazing PSers. I hope it is as helpful to you that way. We are always here for you for support and just to listen if that is all you want. And I am always here for you via email or any other form of communication. And you know those are not empty words. (((HUGS))).

Junie, thank you for the lovely flowers and happy anniversary wishes. I am so happy you are enjoying your time away with your dh. (((HUGS))) and hope the sun comes out for you today and no matter what that you continue to enjoy the beach house with your dh.

Marcy, ooh is it bad all I could see was you wrote about a new sapphire in May? :devil: :love: :appl:
I never saw Zoolander. Will investigate. Hahaha me too. I crack myself up and I always say at least I find myself funny. 8-)
Thanks for the warning about the smart TVs. I will share that with Greg. And yes please keep Karl away from the cards. ;))
Thank you for the happy anniversary wishes.

And thank you too Callie. I hope you are feeling much better today honey. (((Hugs))). Hahaha our friend at brunch/dinner last night (brunch went way into dinner time so hence the brunch/dinner designation) said she hates people who are on diets and that her diet consists of surrounding herself with friends who think she looks f***kin fabulous just the way she is. :lol: I love that and asked her if it is OK for me to use that and she gave her permission. You gotta admit that is perfect! :!: :D You might want to try that on your friend who is always on a diet. Maybe something will click in her and a light bulb will go off and you never know. It might help her view things differently.

Scandi, hi there honey. I hope you had a good weekend despite working and hope you are meeting your deadline today. And I think Gypsy has a good lead on an amazing job no? Fingers crossed!!! Hope work is calming down for you and hope you get to relax more this week. (((Hugs))).

And Kristie you know we are always here for you no matter what. This situation sucks and it is a nightmare just knowing how it went down like this and still feels surreal to me and I know how it feels to you and yes it is an important warning for all of us. Nothing is guaranteed or safe and if anything the election showed us that right? But there is no doubt in my mind you will be through this and you will be OK. And we are here for you. And you really need to get the heck out of that state IMO. ::)

We had a lovely day yesterday and spent most of it with friends. It is a lively group of people most of whom Greg has known for over 3 decades and I love them too. Despite a few of them not seeing eye to eye with us completely politically speaking and we enjoyed some lively but heated debating yesterday. We all left on loving terms and perhaps just a little bit with some of them understanding the error of their thinking process. Ah who am I kidding. :lol: But it was a fun day nonetheless. And we outnumbered those at brunch/dinner who didn't think our way anyway so we win. :devil: :halo:

Oh and Callie Greg and I are using your gift certificate very soon for a belated anniversary celebration and I wanted to thank you again sweetheart. It is such a lovely gift and we decided we would use it for this special occasion. And it gives us a reason to go back to one of my favorite restaurants that I am so glad we were able to share with you!

OK girls, have a great Monday and hugs and love to all of you. :wavey:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, reading your post for lunch and you really are the sweetest! I will make the deadline! Had a nervous break down (not really) last night when I got home at 23.00 because the email I sent before leaving work had not gone out. And I really should have gone back to fix it. But no. That would have taken 2 hours. So sent and email to explain instead that it would be there *early* today before anyone got to their offices. So I got up kind of early today... :wall: :lol:

Now, just need to get and incorporate feedback from four different places, put it all together, and off we go! I'm a control freak, so I always do the last part of the work myself... I like to have a quite read-through after everybody else are happy..

I'll make a propper post tomorrow! Hugs to all! And especially you Kristie, I hope you are done with this mess very soon!!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy, you're making a liar out of me!!! Here I am talking politics again!!

I don't think you're arguing with me. You're telling me your perspective and how you feel, and as far as I'm concerned, that is never arguing. It's sharing. I don't actually like to argue or debate politics or the other hot-button issues and rarely do. People are often surprised by that if they know I'm a lawyer because they think lawyers must like to argue because that's their job. I've often said (once to Gypsy on PS many years ago), a lawyer's job is not to argue, but to persuade. And there's a difference. And I know many people like to argue or debate issues even if there's no chance of changing someone's mind, but it's not my thing. To me, it just risks making people mad with no possible payoff. So if I were at your dinner table (which I would love to be some day!) and people started debating a hot-button issue, I would probably listen until I gauged whether there was a good possibility of trying to change someone's mind. If there was, I'd go into persuasion mode. If not, I would probably turn to the person next to me and ask them what their favorite pizza place was and why.

I sometimes like to get other perspectives or seek them out because it causes me to re-examine my own and see if I might either want to change mine (at least around the edges) or be better able to explain them so people understand exactly where I'm coming from. On this, it's a little of both.

I read something yesterday about the difference between IMPACT and INTENT that helped me so I'll see if I can put it in context. I see and feel the IMPACT of Trump winning all around me. First, there was how it made me feel as a woman. I've had men put their hands on me in inappropriate places because they were in positions of power and knew they could get away with it. I've had men say demeaning things to me at work (some from judges in open court and definitely from opposing counsel) that were geared specifically to me being a woman. I've seen men do that to other women and face no consequences. I know I've been better qualified at times and been passed over for good cases. I've been told I couldn't work for a partner's clients because I was woman. That was all a long time ago and I don't have to deal with that kind of crap now, but I remember and I remember how it felt. Electing a candidate who had done all of those things, including demeaning his female opponent in those same kind of ways, brought it all back. It felt like my country had said what I went through didn't matter, that I as a woman didn't matter. When I say I felt invalidated or disenfranchised, I mean it. And it's the first time I've ever felt like that. Being told that or getting that impression from individuals is bad enough, but from my country and its leaders is even worse. So that's the IMPACT of the election on me. And I've talked to other women who felt that too.

But I've also seen other impacts. My neighbors across the street are two married gay women with children, and their oldest daughter, age 6, cried the night he was elected because she thought people were saying her family couldn't be together anymore. And I read the comments of families similar to theirs who reacted the same. I know people who are afraid they will lose their health insurance they got through Obamacare, and I know I would be in that same position if my company hadn't figured out a way to get me coverage after my DH died even though I was part-time and wasn't eligible. My oldest niece lives in Canada, and wants to come down and visit her aunts and uncles during the holidays, but posted on Facebook, she's scared to come because her kids are biracial. I told her that our state didn't vote for him, our city didn't vote for him, and her relatives didn't vote for him so she'll be safe. That I even had to have this conversation breaks my heart. So I am surrounded by the IMPACT of his election.

What I don't know anything about on a personal level is the INTENT of the people who voted for Trump. There are people in my life I know or I suspect voted for Trump, but I don't know why they did. I might feel better if they told me it wasn't their intent that all of these terrible things are happening or might happen in the future. But people who voted for him don't have any responsibility to justify their reasons. I'm not entitled to know why they voted the way they did, and I can't force them to explain. Maybe some of them are also horrified or distressed by some of what his election has or will bring. Maybe they're too defensive to admit they voted for him because they think they will be judged. I'd probably feel that way too. So I'm left with a vacuum of information on the other side. I can see and feel the IMPACT all around, but know nothing about the INTENT. (I don't have a need to know why strangers voted for him except on an intellectual/strategic level because they aren't in my life.)

Maybe what I need to do is give the Trump voters in my life the benefit of the doubt that they didn't INTEND all these bad things to happen when they cast a vote for him. So I will try to do a better job of that. But what I hope they, including any NIRDI's, understand in return is that it's hard, it's freakin' hard, to do that when you are surrounded by the IMPACT of that election on both yourself and people you love and care about.

So that's how I will try to change. And now for the better explanation part. When I say I will think less of someone, it's not a judgment called down from the mount. I do it all the time. I think less of people who throw trash out their car window while driving. I think less of people who aren't nice to servers in restaurants. I think less of people who park in handicap spots when they're not handicapped. I think less of myself when I've parked in a handicap spot although I only did it when there were no other spots in the garage, I was late for an appointment, it wasn't a medical building, and there were at least a dozen empty handicap spaces. And it goes the other way too. I thought more of my terrible neighbor on the island when he actually did something unexpected and nice. I think more of someone who stops in traffic to help a lost dog or a blind person who is having trouble.

I believe most of us, if we're honest, have little scales in our heads for ourselves and the people we know. They shift in small increments all the time, up and down, and sometimes in big ones. It's just a different way of looking at it. So someone's politics, for me, get added to the scale. Generally speaking, it's not going to tip the scales heavily in either direction. But if someone were to say they don't think women or people of color should be able to vote or women shouldn't be allowed to work or anything else that strikes directly at a fundamental belief of mine, that scale is probably going to hit the table with a thud unless they're either a family member or have done something or many things that are so significantly wonderful I can find a way to somehow balance it out.

So, Missy, I don't think we're in all that different of places except I think you might like to debate issues more than I do!

And PS, stop telling me my submission is invalid. I'm starting to take it personally!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

June, I was glad my first ding on my car is small. I filled up the car coming home today and we got 16.4 miles per gallon. I am sure that will improve as the engine gets broke in. I am glad you are enjoying a nice time at the beach. That flower is really pretty.

Scandi, I am sorry your co-workers aren’t doing their share of the workload. Sounds way too familiar to me. I am glad you met your deadline.

Kristie, thank you. At least I know the wheel guy can do an amazing job repairing the wheels on the car I traded in a few months ago. Glad you got some webcams in your cars. That is really a great idea.

Rainwood, I get a lot more reading done when the TV is off as well. We’ve got 5 TV’s here - which is utterly silly for 2 people plus I have Sling on my iPad. I used that when we were on vacation. Glad to hear I am a constant and calming force on the NIRDI thread. I used to get really stressed a lot but I really worked on calming myself down and with time I managed to improve my mood, attitude and outlook on life.

Gypsy, I hope you are feeling better today.

Scandi, I am glad your mom is doing so much better now.

Missy, I definitely have the TV on for noise and company. I am on my computer or iPad all the time so only kind of listen or watch TV. Heck no it’s not bad all you saw was me mention a new sapphire. I want a peachy pink oval sapphire in rose gold. I must pay for other things first though. I really laughed at what you said about cracking yourself up and that at least you find yourself funny. I say that all the time. Glad to hear you and Greg have a nice anniversary.

We had really nice weather here again today - but that 4 letter white word is in the forecast for Thursday. Oh oh. You mean winter may be heading our way? Say it ain’t so!

Work will be crazy busy insane the rest of this month. I had to stay about 20 minutes late today to finish my last report. I had my one on one with my boss today and my old boss may be backpedalling on moving that lady to my team. I don’t know what is going on with that.

Marty and his sister were bored yesterday afternoon so we went to the mall. I came home with a new Mac Book Pro. I just now finished getting most of it set up. It took well in to the wee hours of the night to restore it from our Time Machine. Then I had to have Marty set up all my email accounts tonight; they imported but were missing things. I also had to buy another copy of Office for Mac - we can buy it for $9.95 through work but only once. Luckily they have 2 email addresses for me at work (Marcy and Marcella) so I bought the new copy with my alter ego email. Ha Ha. Looks like I could have logged in and downloaded Office 2011 again but oh well; I have the new version now.

I lost my original Pages with the new computer - I liked it way better than newer Pages but I guess I’ll have to get used it. I do my club newsletter in Pages and the new version is limited in options. The keyboard on this is different. It seems like I have to push on the keys harder but I am sure I will get used to it.

Have a great evening and day tomorrow.
Marcy

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not even a scosh harsh, Rainy. And FWIW I cast my vote for Clinton.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Scandi, I'm good now, I got an independent evaluation of my case from a lawyer with no skin in the game and I'm going to pay the guy---I'm going to write the 'reality check' ( bwahaha) and keep on keepin' on. :loopy:

Give your beautiful girl a hug from Maggie the Westie and especially Finn, who loves all the ladies :lol:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls :wavey:

I'm all set and have already started a horrible day at work as the deadline was *not* met yesterday.. We decided to do another review round, and include some more people, and so now I have a thousand more suggestions to consider.. lol. I will survive this! :wall: :lol:

So - hope to make a post tomorrow..

Wonderful Tuesday to you all!

Missy, the pictures are wonderful!

EDIT: Oh and Gypsy, I think you are very brave for reaching out, including for finding a job. Which is, I agree, what you need. And you will find it!! Just keep looking!! :halo:

Missy, forgot to tell you, you look very young in all the pictures, but in the "young" picture, you look like you are 17, instead of 17 years ago :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello Ladies, thank you so much for your support. I hope you better understand why I have been selfish these last.... well, just for a while. Once John lost his job the wheels (and there were only two flat ones to start with) came off.

This 'unclaming up" thing is new to me. But I was still hopeful today. So...it looks like it was the right thing to do.

I am sorry you are having a horrible day today. ((HUGS)) Scandi. You are such a bright light. I am happy your mother found something that works for her. I will look further into diet based help.

I am going to avoiding politics for a while yet.

Missy I am happy you had a great anniversary.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls. My parents are OK thank goodness but they were in a bad car accident yesterday and were at the hospital for 9 hours and released. My dad's brakes failed and he couldn't stop went through a red light and huge intersection and hit a minivan that hit another car that hit another car. 4 cars involved and their car was totaled. No one was killed thank g-d. My dad hit the brakes well before the light but they didn't work and as he was hitting them he said to my mom the brakes are not working so I am pretty confident that is what happened. They had X-rays and EKGs and were examined by the ER doctors and deemed to be OK and released. They are pretty bruised up and in lots of pain right now. I just got off the phone with them and just praying they will be OK.

Back to the NIRDIs.

Rainwood, thank you for expanding your thoughts and LOL you are so right. I do love a good debate and lively discussion and Greg doesn't like to play as much as I do despite him being an attorney. :lol: And I agree with everything you wrote. Intent vs Impact. Insightful. Thank you.

Oh and I judge ALL the time. Yeah that person who throws trash out the car window? I want to hit them (sorry it's true I do). People who aren't nice to servers in restaurants? They make me sick and if I am ever out with someone who behaves like that I won't ever go out with them again and I will apologize to the staff immediately in front of that rude person so they can see their shameful behavior through others eyes. People who don't love or care about animals and their welfare? Yes I think less of them too as I do in all the above examples.

It is true and I do judge all the time. And I make no apologies for that. Well I apologize for wanting to hit them or worse because I know violence is never a good answer but if I see something bad happening to anyone especially animals you can bet I will do whatever it takes to inflict pain on the person causing it and Greg often comments he is glad I don't carry a weapon! I also can react first and think later but yanno some actions deserve that reaction IMO.

And the IMPACT of this election IS heartbreaking in every single way. I am so sorry about your niece being afraid to come here and I cannot blame her. I am scared of what is happening in this country and scared that so many people feel hate towards others. It is terrifying. No sugar coating that fact. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thank you for indulging me with more discussion Rainwood. I am praying and hoping with people like some of the PSers and NIRDIS this country and world will be OK but I am feeling despair right now and great worry but you and the other NIRDIs (and PSers) give me hope. (((HUGS))).

And darn PS stop giving Rainwood trouble when she hits submit! Pretty please! We are all going to start taking that personally. PS please behave!

Scandi, Awww honey, thank you. LOL it is true when I was younger I looked even younger but now I feel my age is catching up. And that is OK. But thank you for the lovely compliment. Oh no I am sorry you didn't make the deadline but you did everything you could and I have confidence you will get this and make it right. Sending you lots of good vibes for a successful outcome.

Marcy, I am glad you are enjoying lovely weather. YAY on your new purchase. MacBook Pro. Sweet. I had to order another charger for my macbook air. OMG they are expensive. Apple products I love their prices for accessories not so much. And the chargers never last that long in my experience. Bad apple. :knockout: Anyway enjoy your new PRO and yay to Marty for getting you all set up. Hope you are enjoying your SILs visit. How long is she staying? Boo to the new employee who is conscientious maybe not being yours like we thought. Hope that works out for you though and she does become part of the Marcy team. Cannot wait for you to get your latest pretty sapphire. Peachy.

Gypsy, honey, I am glad you are opening up and feeling better for it. Big (((HUGS))) and lots of good vibes being sent your way. Thank you for the happy anniversary wishes too. I hope Grouchy is improving and doing well and I am fervently hoping things start looking up for you and I suspect they already are. We are all here for you. (((HUGS))).

Have a good day girls and I am asking for good thoughts for my parents. Hoping they will be OK as all the people who were in the accident yesterday. I am less upset and stressed than I was yesterday but I am still very very worried about everyone who was injured and appreciate good thoughts and wishes. Thank you and (((HUGS))).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results