shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Newly adopted 5-stone oval ring!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love the proportions of the oval on the ring, and the lovely sentiment of course.

RetroTreeGal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks again all! If more pictures are requested, I'm very happy to oblige!
Here is a photo session in th snow, some green fire, and the requisite steering wheel shot that the web turned sideways to make my arm look broken, ha!

_27955.jpg

_27956.jpg

_27957.jpg

_27958.jpg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous, I love ovals, they're so elegant. :appl: :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
This ring really caught my eye when Jimmianne posted it. It's beautiful!!! I'm glad you have it now to wear in honor of your grandmother. I'm sorry for your loss.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry for your loss RTG. But what a beautiful way to remember your grandma. I think that its fate and the ring just belongs to you. It looks great on you and every time you look at it, it will remind you of someone very dear to you. Wear it in good health and happiness.

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
My condolences on the loss of your Grandmother and congratulations on the purchase of this beautiful ring to remember her by. I have played doctor and fixed your "broken arm" by rotating the last picture for you :D .

tg_s_oval.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a lovely ring and I am so glad you were able to adopt it!!! I am sure your grandmother would be happy with your remembrance piece and what you were able to do with your inheritance!

RetroTreeGal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you all, and thanks Dr. Patty! I'm feeling much better now. :wacko:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results