shape
carat
color
clarity

New Tiffany''s NOVO eRing + Story

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
OMG
30.gif
30.gif
, I love it, the ring is just amazing, and in her 4 size finger looks like a 3 cts
31.gif
31.gif
, she is a very lucky girl. The ring is just so gorgeous.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 12:28:43 PM
Author: Akatsuki

Date: 7/9/2009 8:21:26 PM
Author: joelly
Wow!! Its huge and gorgeous!!!! I am so illiterate, need to ask, what kind of cut is that?

This cut is a a cushion cut... its a cushion that has been cut like a brilliant diamond. I believe this closest cut that comes to this that is non-tiffany''s is the Square H&A. But I have never seen a square H&A in real life.
Wow!!! It truly is gorgoeus. Finally there is a guy who doesn''t replicate a dream. Kudos to you. Congrats on the engagement!!! Your FI must be thrilled.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is a lucky lady indeed. The ring is gorgeous! Let''s see some photos post-sizing.

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring and even more beautiful hands! She should be a hand model if she isn''t one already.
36.gif

anyname

Shiny_Rock
i LOVE the Novo. Absolutely adore it! Your fiancee''s ring is just stunning and she has very elegant hands.

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
WOW - that is quite a ring
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
In a word - "STUNNING" - Congratulations to you both
30.gif
35.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Congrats to you and your fiance.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring. One of my favorites. It looks perfect for her.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
How could anyone, EVER, say anything mean about this...it is FANTASTIC! Congrats! Huge fan of the setting, and love some of those Novos :)

Carey

Shiny_Rock
Stunning ring, really gorgeous.. but the most important thing is that YOU listened, really listened to her and what she wanted. You could have had a very beautiful ring made by any one of the great vendors here, but every time she looked at it she''d think "...but I really wanted the Novo..". Now she''ll think "...he cared enough to get the Tiffany''s that I wanted.."

Beautiful hands on her, too, may those beautiful hands enjoy this beautiful ring for years and years and years.... congratulations!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring! So glad you were able to get your lady just what she wanted. Congrats to you both.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, looks huge on her tiny finger, and good for you for getting her what she really wants. Kudos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results