shape
carat
color
clarity

New Tiffany''s NOVO eRing + Story

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Akatsuki

Rough_Rock

I know many of you have bought this ring from T&CO.

Let me explain to you my story. i was turned on to pricescope probably 2 years ago, and had been debating for the longest time which engagement ring i should get. I knew my GF wanted a Novo ring. It was her dream of all dreams to have this particular ring. I set out on a journey to replicate this delicate ring and turned to GOG and Rhino. Let me first say, my experience with Rhino and GOG was excellent. They were never pushy and gave me plenty of time to make my purchase. I even put some diamonds on hold and eventually had to let them go. Rhino, gladly refunded my deposit each and every time with no grief or trouble. Ultimately, i went and purchased my ring from tiffany''s because the particular ring i bought had a huge face up for the size carat. and for the face up size, i couldn''t not find anything similar remotely close in the price range. Also, i went and hunted for local jewelers in my area, and I got worried with their craftsmanship. And although they would probably be good/decent replicas, I would accept nothing less than a perfect replica, and just didn''t feel comfortable enough with anybody I met to take on such a task. So here we are... 6 years after going out with my GF (who quite frankly turned me from a schmoo into a successful businessman) and against my better business judgement I decided to suck it up and pay the turquoise box tax.

I would like to thank all the contributors to this forum, I learned a lot, and also agree Tiffany''s is overpriced, but in the end, I think it is a little price to pay in order to get my girl the ring of her dreams.

Only nice comments please :)

2.19c and faces up at 8.08x8.09

Akatsuki

Rough_Rock
picture2

ring3ST.JPG

Akatsuki

Rough_Rock
it hasn''t been sized yet

ring4ST.JPG

Akatsuki

Rough_Rock
The box tax...

Ring11ST.JPG

darling

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! It looks big and beautiful!

Akatsuki

Rough_Rock
last one

ring12ST.JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Congrats!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous. Now THIS ring, I don''t see a problem with the blue box tax. That''s really funny, btw!

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
I love it!!! I have always loved the Novo, and yours is a beauty!!! Your fiance is a lucky lady!

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
there is NOTHING NOT nice to say about that gorgeous ring--WONDERFUL job!

congratulations on your engagement!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Nothing but nice things to say when I saw the pics. Your fiance has beautiful hands as well. Congratulations on your engagement.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Ring. Congrats

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow it''s gorgeous and it looks huge
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Is it too loose on your finger?

Lovely.

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations to you and your lovely lady, that is seriously a stunning ring.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
how will she ever part with it for the resizing!!
fabulous ring!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Amazing ring!!! Congratulations to you both!!
36.gif
30.gif

kimmyintexas

Shiny_Rock
I don''t blame you at all for going with the real deal. If you can afford it, I say get her the exact ring of her dreams. It is GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I don't know how anyone could fail to saying something nice about her ring! It's extraordinary! Congrats!
36.gif

Akatsuki

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the lovely comments. I will upload more later tonight when I get the ring back from sizing. Hopefully i can set up some studio like shots.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Turquoise box tax.
9.gif
At least you know what you''re getting for this tax!

Congratulations on getting the girl of your dreams, and on being able to give her the ring of her (and/or your?) dreams. It''s stunning!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. Congratulations.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! I love that "top-heavy" look, and the Novo is just so elegant. It looks wonderful on her elegant hand!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Simply gorgeous! Lovely hands, too!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 4:39:49 PM
Author: tlh
how will she ever part with it for the resizing!!
fabulous ring!
ONE HOUR SIZING!!
36.gif

Pretty ring! Congrats!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Perfect choice. In my opinion you can''t go wrong with Tiffany''s!!! What a stunner, I''ll bet she is so happy with your purchase.

Congratulations!!!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
it''s STUNNING! you did a fantastic job with the ring and congrats to the two of you!!!! just out of curiosity, what''s your FI''s ring size? she has lovely hands!

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous ring! I saw the Novo a few days ago and it''s definately more stunning than pictures alone could ever show
30.gif

Congratulations on your purchase
36.gif
36.gif

papillon626

Rough_Rock
that ring is DROP DEAD GORGEEEEEEOUS!!!! You did great!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results