shape
carat
color
clarity

New Tiffany''s NOVO eRing + Story

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
wow...now THAT''S a ring...beautiful! congratulations to the two of you.
26.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!

Akatsuki

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 6:37:32 PM
Author: vip0802
it''s STUNNING! you did a fantastic job with the ring and congrats to the two of you!!!! just out of curiosity, what''s your FI''s ring size? she has lovely hands!
She is a size 4... actualy she fits pretty tightly into a 3.75 (tiffany''s rings come in a standard size 6). So her ring size is very small, and thus it was important to her to get the delicate 2mm novo ring. I think the ring does look huge on her tiny delicate hands... as a matter of fact, the diamond looks huge when I put it on my hands (pinky finger)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wowser that''s a stunning ring
30.gif
and it looks huge
21.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 2:47:26 PM
Author:Akatsuki

I know many of you have bought this ring from T&CO.

Let me explain to you my story. i was turned on to pricescope probably 2 years ago, and had been debating for the longest time which engagement ring i should get. I knew my GF wanted a Novo ring. It was her dream of all dreams to have this particular ring. I set out on a journey to replicate this delicate ring and turned to GOG and Rhino. Let me first say, my experience with Rhino and GOG was excellent. They were never pushy and gave me plenty of time to make my purchase. I even put some diamonds on hold and eventually had to let them go. Rhino, gladly refunded my deposit each and every time with no grief or trouble. Ultimately, i went and purchased my ring from tiffany''s because the particular ring i bought had a huge face up for the size carat. and for the face up size, i couldn''t not find anything similar remotely close in the price range. Also, i went and hunted for local jewelers in my area, and I got worried with their craftsmanship. And although they would probably be good/decent replicas, I would accept nothing less than a perfect replica, and just didn''t feel comfortable enough with anybody I met to take on such a task. So here we are... 6 years after going out with my GF (who quite frankly turned me from a schmoo into a successful businessman) and against my better business judgement I decided to suck it up and pay the turquoise box tax.

I would like to thank all the contributors to this forum, I learned a lot, and also agree Tiffany''s is overpriced, but in the end, I think it is a little price to pay in order to get my girl the ring of her dreams.

Only nice comments please :)

2.19c and faces up at 8.08x8.09
I would hope that''s all you get.
2.gif

Good for you on getting her the dream ring. That stone is beautiful, and HUGE! No wonder you were swayed.
9.gif
Gorgeous ring, on a gorgeous hand. (I hate her)
2.gif

Congrats!
36.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! Its huge and gorgeous!!!! I am so illiterate, need to ask, what kind of cut is that?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I am sure she LOVES it!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Well it sure is beautiful! Kudos on being willing to give her the ring of her dreams!

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
Thx very much Mr. Akatsuki Schmoo,

I''m not gonna need that laser eye surgery after looking at the blinding white light coming off that baby! I''m back to 20/20 now!
9.gif

Congrats, to going from a "schmoo", to a guy who can give his woman what she really wants...and it only took a mere 6 years!
36.gif

Many warm happy wishes to you both!
35.gif

~Allyson

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
is she a hand model... I mean her hands are stunning.

and YOWZA so is that boulder she is wearing!
Love it!
30.gif
31.gif
23.gif
30.gif
9.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, congratulations!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful many congrats, I love the setting too!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW....WHAT A BEAUTY...THE RING AND YOUR FI''S HAND!!!!
36.gif

Lori

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous - how long will it be gone for sizing?

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement, the ring is a knock out...and looks huge on her dainty elegant fingers.. and it's great you got the ring of her dreams
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING and huge!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Such a lucky lady!!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
It''s Beautiful!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful , BEAUTIFUL Novo - you made the right decision.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful and huge on her hand! Congratulations.
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Your peace of mind and her happiness is the most important thing and if it''s a Tiffany that gives you that, then a replica would never have been good enough! Great job!! It''s gorgeous!
36.gif

Congrats on the engagement!!
36.gif
36.gif

Akatsuki

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 8:21:26 PM
Author: joelly
Wow!! Its huge and gorgeous!!!! I am so illiterate, need to ask, what kind of cut is that?

This cut is a a cushion cut... its a cushion that has been cut like a brilliant diamond. I believe this closest cut that comes to this that is non-tiffany''s is the Square H&A. But I have never seen a square H&A in real life.

Akatsuki

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 10:35:01 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
Just gorgeous - how long will it be gone for sizing?
We actually got the ring back yesterday. We went to tiffany''s on Sunday and asked for expedited sizing (selfishly, i have a wedding to go to tomorrow and wanted to show off my fiances ring to all my high school buddies whom i haven''t seen in a long time :) I am trying to learn how to take better photos. Thank you everybody for the kind comments.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Woww!!! So pretty!!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
you can''t go wrong with Tiffany, that ring is perfection! Congrats!!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing your quest to find ''the perfect ring'' for your fiancee.
36.gif

Even with ''the blue box tax'' you made a wonderful choice; I''m sure she''ll enjoy it for many many years.

Congratulations on your engagement!
35.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 3:29:39 PM
Author: alli_esq
there is NOTHING NOT nice to say about that gorgeous ring--WONDERFUL job!

congratulations on your engagement!!!
I''ll second that! Congrats!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Worth EVERY penny - not just b/c it''s beautiful, but it''s what your GF really wanted - you are good husband material!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! What color is the stone? It''s perfect!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I would adore to see pics of the ring after it was resized...
and I''m probably not the only one.

CheshireSmile

Shiny_Rock
absolutely gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results