shape
carat
color
clarity

New stacking eternity band from ID Jewelry...I''m in luurve!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 12:55:37 AM
Author: oobiecoo
I''m pretty sure the price has nearly doubled since it is now $475. Earlier today it was the lower price. That''s kind of dissapointing...
8.gif
Maybe it will go back down by the time I''m ready to buy.

Yes, it has about doubled, I wrote down the price because that is one of the rings I was considering. That now makes it out of my budget.

What''s going on?

33.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 6:10:32 AM
Author: MishB

I''m pretty sure the price has nearly doubled since it is now $475. Earlier today it was the lower price. That''s kind of dissapointing...
8.gif

Yes, it has about doubled, I wrote down the price because that is one of the rings I was considering. That now makes it out of my budget.

What''s going on?

33.gif

This is something that really bothers me about ID. I feel like they offer a really fab price to the first person who buys something from PS so that they will come and show it off, then the price goes up. I could be wrong, but it seems like this has happened a few times where we were told from a poster that they paid some wonderful low price and then if you go to the website the price is considerably more...

If that is what is going on that really turns me off from them, I don''t like it. I really hope that isn''t the case.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I dunno.... maybe he''ll see this and change it back? Wishful thinking probably. I thought people were lowering their prices these days...

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I will certainly be asking that question, I specifically emailed them about collecting from their NY office, I wanted the peridot band, and probably two diamond bands to flank it, but that is out of the question now.

It would use all my shopping budget so there would be nothing left for a DVF dress and a pair of Louboutins.
7.gif

Yekutiel

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 6:19:35 AM
Author: neatfreak

Date: 1/15/2009 6:10:32 AM
Author: MishB

8.gif

What''s going on?

33.gif

This is something that really bothers me about ID. I feel like they offer a really fab price to the first person who buys something from PS so that they will come and show it off, then the price goes up. I could be wrong, but it seems like this has happened a few times where we were told from a poster that they paid some wonderful low price and then if you go to the website the price is considerably more...

If that is what is going on that really turns me off from them, I don''t like it. I really hope that isn''t the case.
Good morning to all,
I would like to thank luvmyhalo for giving I.D. Jewelry an opportunity in creating a ring that I know she will enjoy for many more years to come. I do admit the price of the bands and many other items on the site are going up and down due to programming error on my end which I apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that it may have caused. In any event these bands are custom made so at times it may cost less and cost more. I do try to make everyone happy and would give every person and not only the first person that purchases the best price. Please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to discuss on how much it may end up costing.
35.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Your new stacking band is just beautiful!!!!

Aren`t stacking bands just the best??? You have an exceptional collection; one to be envied.
30.gif

I just love your complete set!!
36.gif

Enjoy!

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely give Yekutiel a call. Every time I have inquired about something on their website, he responds by phone and we go from there.

Thanks Cachette! Stacking rings are fun! I think I may be done for a while. Well.....maybe.....
27.gif
31.gif

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 12:56:38 AM
Author: luvmyhalo
Thank you SDL! You're always such a sweetheart!

Hey Mausketeer! Thanks so much! My ering is from ID Jewelry but I altered it quite a bit. Here's the thread on it...

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/halo-deconstructed.100645/
OH wow - it's beautiful. I love the diamond prongs too....... so the customizing was done on your end then. I see. Can I ask the size and colour of the diamond? (it looks like a warmer colour in one photo and I am considering a warmer stone myself. I didn't know how it would look against an eternity style band though. I think yours looks great!)

EDIT: oops, nevermind - just re-read your post. I see that it's a 1.6 carat and I colour so not so warm - must be the light from that one shot.

I had sent ID an e-mail a few weeks ago inquiring about some stones but hadn't heard back. I'll try to give them a call directly in the next few days as they seem to be very good with customer service from what you've said........
- Jodie -

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Mausketeer! Yeah, I had the setting worked on by local jewelers after ID sent it to me. It was a beautiful halo setting, but it just wasn''t for me.

My center stone is 1.61 carats, VS2, I color. The stones on the prongs and on the shank of my e-ring are F/G in color. Most of the time I can''t tell a difference between my stone and the band. In some lighting, I can definitely see the warmth in my stone but I really like it. Someone said recently, that "color and "beauty marks" in a diamond remind them that it''s real." I like that!

Give ID a call. They are very eager to please their customers....especially PSers!

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Thanks LuvMyHalo for all the great pictures and information. By warm for ME I mean an M though (or lower!) LOL. I had started out looking for a champagne diamond but couldn't find one that fit my specs (a lot of them seem to be poorly cut and/or have poor clarity). The I saw a stone in the window of a local store and inquired about it (it really was the exact colour of champagne! Well maybe ginger ale but still - lol) Imagine my surprise when I found out that it was an M grade rather than a fancy! So the hunt continues....... you've really got my heart set on stacking bands now though thanks to all this - I'm sure my boyfriend will be THRILLED about that!

- Jodie -

(hey I just realized something - you need to change your screen name! You DIDN'T love your halo so much after all! lol)

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Oh yes - I remember that one very well....... loved it too! (although the stone has a bit of that crushed ice look I''m not too fond of) I had toyed with the idea of mounting whatever I got in a rose gold head with white gold body but the budget is limited so "off the shelf" it will have to be...... at least for now...... I thought maybe a stacker ring with "champagney" colour stones in it or in rose gold would be a nice compliment though.......

See what you started????? lol

- Jodie -

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Yekutiel, it is difficult for me to telephone due to the time difference, but I will send you an email.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Talk about eye candy! I''m loving your new band with your set. The light blue topaz looks beautiful with your diamonds. What an awesome collection of stackable sparklies you have as well!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, pretty!!! And it looks so classy and elegant with your set. All of your stackers are TDF!
30.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Pixley! I'm really liking the light blue. IRL, they are a beautiful sky blue color. Today is my day to play (daughter is at Preschool), maybe I'll take some more pictures and post them this afternoon!

Thanks AdiS! BTW, your 5 stone band is stunning!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE it! I just inquired with Yekutiel for a price. :) I think it''s would look cool with the blue topaz I currently have. And if not - I''ll just get another stacker to go with it!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
It it sparkly? I got a quote on a blue topaz and a sapphire. Don''t know which to go with.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
It does sparkle quite a bit. They sent out a blue sapphire band for me to look at and the sapphires were too dark for my taste. I have a picture that Yekutiel sent me that has both bands for comparison. Let me go find it...

ETA: Looks like PS is having some kind of technical difficulties uploading pics today. I'll try again later.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Halo - I''d love to see the comparision. I''m waiting on a reply from Yekutiel (how do you say that?) about if this would be a custom order or if I would be allowed the 30 day return. Since I''ve never seen any of this company''s jewelry in person. I''m a bit hesitant about that. I would be getting a 7 though which is usually a stock size? So I don''t know. He replied very fast to me earlier today but nothing after I asked that question. I was hoping to decide rather quickly. I''ll be watching for pics . . . hope the tech issue gets fixed soon. Thanks!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Woo hoo! It's working again! Here's a pic of the blue sapphire and the blue topaz...

blsaphntopaz.jpg

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock

saphandtopaz2.jpg

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock

saphandtopaz3.jpg

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Now for some pics I took this afternoon when the sun was shining
31.gif

blooooo1.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
The blue topaz are literally the color of the Southern California Sky
9.gif

blooooo2.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock

blooooo3.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Profile shot. I love that it is smooth. ID can also do it engraved similar to the Bev K Band.

blooooo4.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
The threeeee amigos!

blooooo5.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock

blooooo6.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results