shape
carat
color
clarity

New stacking eternity band from ID Jewelry...I''m in luurve!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Love the newest addition to your gorgeous collection - WOW! You have an amazing array of stackers. The new band looks great with your wedding set, too!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 6:59:09 PM
Author: luvmyhalo
With all her friends...
9.gif
18.gif
I absolutely adore ALL your stackers, luvmyhalo, and this new band is no exception!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
What a collection!
30.gif
...absolutely gorgeous!!!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
lovely!!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Drool! That''s a gorgeous collection!

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
I found it on their site in all diamonds and in sapphire.. did you have to request it custom for blue topaz or am I just not looking in the correct spot? Thanks!

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I absolutely love your collection!! The new band looks fantastic with your wedding set. Beautiful!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! Its gorgeous!!! Your collection is amazing!

Enjoy!!!
36.gif
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 6:59:09 PM
Author: luvmyhalo
With all her friends...
9.gif
Your to cute!
I love it very pretty!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! I love your set and all the friends your ring gets to play with!

krockie

Shiny_Rock
Oh geez!! I''d like to be friends with your stacker''s friends!!! All of your rings are amazing!!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, that is just way too many stacking rings for one person.
25.gif
(that would be the green JEALOUS smiley)
2.gif

I love the one with what looks like canary''s on it.... is that what that is?

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Just gorgeous! BTW, do you have any idea how high and how wide it is in mm?

Thanks

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
I love that ring - that exactly the style I''ve considering having made only in all diamonds for my wedding band! Your collection is to die for too!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much!!! It''s been a busy day or I would have responded sooner. It''s DD''s 2nd birthday today so we took her to Chuck E Cheese. Aaaaand I found a stray dog this morning so I''ve been posting signs around our neighborhood. I sure hope someone claims this little guy!

Anyhoo...here are the stats on the band...

Size 7.5
It''s approx. 2.3 mm wide and sits about 1.9 mm off my finger
.14 ctw Round diamonds
.46 ctw Blue Topaz Baguettes

Here''s the ring on ID Jewelry''s website (shown with peridot). They can make it with other gemstones or with all diamonds. Mine took about 4 weeks.

http://www.idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?products_id=2469

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh!! can your diamond stackers come play at my house?
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 3:21:03 PM
Author: LuckyTexan
Sorry, that is just way too many stacking rings for one person.
25.gif
(that would be the green JEALOUS smiley)
2.gif

I love the one with what looks like canary''s on it.... is that what that is?

Hehehe......I think you''re right! Even I''m starting to realize that my stacking obsession is getting out of hand.
32.gif
They''re so pretty, I just can''t help myself
31.gif
27.gif
I think they are my cryponite
3.gif

That band you''re referring to is diamonds and yellow sapphires. It was my very 1st stacker that I purchased at the International Gem & Jewelry Show.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
How pretty! You keep putting ideas in my head, Luvmyhalo! Your stackers are all so lovely. I really like the blue topaz on this new one, though (it''s my birthstone).

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve just emailed ID to confirm that I can collect items from them when I am in New York in March, now I just have to decide what I want.

I might have to post another thread with the options and get some opinions.

Thanks for the inspiration luvmyhalo..
31.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, that is just BEAUTIFUL - I love it! Your collection is deeply, deeply enviable.
21.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 6:08:54 PM
Author: kittybean
How pretty! You keep putting ideas in my head, Luvmyhalo! Your stackers are all so lovely. I really like the blue topaz on this new one, though (it''s my birthstone).

Thanks Kittybean! Your ering is one of my faves!!! I have a soft spot for EC''s. Glad I could be a bad influence on someone else for once!
31.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 6:09:45 PM
Author: MishB
I''ve just emailed ID to confirm that I can collect items from them when I am in New York in March, now I just have to decide what I want.

I might have to post another thread with the options and get some opinions.

Thanks for the inspiration luvmyhalo..
31.gif
Awesome MishB! Give Yekutiel at ID Jewelry a call. He has a few of these in stock with different gemstones. He may have what you''re looking for, or can send you some pictures of what he has to give you ideas. I''ll look for your thread to see what goodies you''re thinking of! Isn''t it fun!
31.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Circe! When you posted your sapphire stacker, that made me say, "Oooooh, pretty! I need something blue!
31.gif
" Mwah, hah, haaaaa!!!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
That is SUCH a pretty ring... I''ve always loved that style! How do you feel about the diamond and millgrain quality? I''m happy with my studs from there so I was just wondering about the quality of their other items.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks oobiecoo! I am EXTREMELY pleased with the quality of this ring! The diamonds are white and sparkle a lot. The milgrain is really fine and even. The blue topaz are very light but I really like the color. Originally, I thought I wanted blue sapphire, but the color was a little too strong for me (I'm a pisces
3.gif
)

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Ok... did I just read it wrong before or did they just raise the price of the one you purchased?

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmmm....not sure. I noticed a couple of things have gone up and down in price in the last day or two. Definitely give Yekutiel a call. I''m pretty sure everything''s up for negotiation!

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Add my drool to the pool collecting at the bottom of this thread ;-) I will be saving that photo on my favorites (all your stackers).

Can I ask about your wedding set? Is it from ID as well? (been poring over their catalogue and haven''t seen it) They have a really lovely eternity e-ring setting (also very delicate like yours) but without a matching band. I had wondered if they could make one up to match? (didn''t know if they could do custom work or not?)

- Jodie -

RD01321-IKDD-SM.jpg

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty sure the price has nearly doubled since it is now $475. Earlier today it was the lower price. That''s kind of dissapointing...
8.gif
Maybe it will go back down by the time I''m ready to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results