shape
carat
color
clarity

New Master Gem drops

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to let everyone know that there are some new gems on the site. There are a couple of spinels I saw that I'm trying to resist! :twirl:

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
Eeek, I ended up caving on this one:

spinel.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Xiriah|1299639188|2867880 said:
Excellent choice. I was just looking at that one, and thinking that it wouldn't last long.

I love the 4 ct oval rhodolite garnet. It looks quite fine for that material. There's garnet, and then there's really, really nice garnet.

Someone is going to get that round black spinel soon, I bet. It's a cutie for the price.

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
Fly Girl|1299641663|2867923 said:
Xiriah|1299639188|2867880 said:
Excellent choice. I was just looking at that one, and thinking that it wouldn't last long.

I love the 4 ct oval rhodolite garnet. It looks quite fine for that material. There's garnet, and then there's really, really nice garnet.

Someone is going to get that round black spinel soon, I bet. It's a cutie for the price.

Thanks! I agree that the black one looks neat. I was eying it after I purchased the pink-red one. I'm a little worried though, I paid for mine and it's still showing up on the website as 'add to cart'...

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
uh-oh, i bought that spinel a few hours ago. had a feeling a few others might have too... wonder who got it?

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
ForteKitty|1299642329|2867934 said:
uh-oh, i bought that spinel a few hours ago. had a feeling a few others might have too... wonder who got it?

I bought it shortly after my post about seeing new gems on the site (last post on the 1st page of this thread.) Do you think you got it? If so, it's okay. ::) I really was trying to stop myself from going over budget this week...lol.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
i bought it around 5pm PST... just as i was about to leave work. but who knows if someone else got to it first. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
Ah, you probably beat me then. I purchased it about an hour ago according to the time of my posts in this thread. I know that this sometimes happens with Barry's drops-didn't know it could happen with Dana's check out system too.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Yea... i didn't get it. But it's okay. :)

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
ForteKitty|1299684914|2868150 said:
Yea... i didn't get it. But it's okay. :)

Aww, sorry! :oops: Dana told me that another lady was ahead of me by a few minutes. He's waiting to hear back from her before he tells me if I got it or not. If you really want it though, I'll tell him to give it to you. There's something that I'm saving up for, so I really don't need another colored stone right now, but this one was just the prettiest shade of pink-red that I caved and bought it-especially because I was afraid if I passed up on it that I'd regret it later.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, that's very sweet of you, but you dont need to do that! :) I really shouldn't be buying any more gems anyway since i have a full tray that needs to be set... :oops:

faegrace

Shiny_Rock
X ~

Okay, what are you saving for? :razz:

~ faegrace

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
ForteKitty|1299687110|2868176 said:
Oh no, that's very sweet of you, but you dont need to do that! :) I really shouldn't be buying any more gems anyway since i have a full tray that needs to be set... :oops:

Lol, okay! Just thought I'd ask. ;))

ETA: Faegrace- I'm trying to save up for a Jeff White sapphire. I keep seeing lots of other pretties though, so it's been hard. :oops:

faegrace

Shiny_Rock
Xiriah ~

:lickout: sure to be worth saving for!

~ faegrace

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
ForteKitty|1299687110|2868176 said:

ForteKitty, I just wanted to let you know that I decided not to purchase the spinel anymore, so it's still available if you want it. Just ask Dana. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results