shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT New loot from WF!! Uprong w/ 15pt ACAs in unplated 14kWG :-)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: New loot from WF!! Uprong w/ 15pt ACAs in unplated 14kWG

It is beautiful Yssie! It looks great stacked with your wedding band. I LOVE the u prong setting!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh my god!!!!! It is absolutely amazing!!!!!! Looks perfect on you! The stones are the perfect size and the color of the stones and the metal is awesome! Amazing amazing amazing ring! Congrats!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Amazing!! Love this ring. And it's beautiful on your hand!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous Yssie, the size is sheer perfection on you!! Are you planning to wear it with your amazing e-ring?? Better post a pic for me, just to satisfy my curiosity :bigsmile: :bigsmile: LOVING the unplated WG too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's a classic beauty Yssie and it looks simply perfect on your hand! Gorgeous! Wear in health and happiness!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just beautiful and classic - it looks so graceful on your hand! Congrats on all the things that this one covers - you chose very well!!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your new ring looks beautiful on your hand! Loving the white gold.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

Yssie, it looks gorgeous on your hand!! :love: So much beautiful new bling coming your way!!!! Can't wait to see it all very, very soon!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock

Ohhhh I just melt when it comes to eternity rings...... :love: :love: :love:

Yours is perfect on your beautiful hand !
The stones must just twinkle in the dark !!!!
I WISH I was going to Vegas, I would love to see it IRL...
Next year, for sure !!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

It's beautiful Yssie and it looks perfect on your lovely hands! I love the U-prong setting :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Oh Yssie it is lovely!! I'm assuming you will wear this as a stand alone on the left hand or as a RHR?

I have to say you have really turned me onto unplated white gold. I love the creamy sometimes almost pink tint it has. I wish I had discovered it years ago as I would have requested all my jeweler be made of it!!!!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

It's beautiful Yssie, beautiful present, congratulations!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks Laila!!

mjg - thank you! I have to say that the stones are big enough that it's not a "forget about it when it's on" sort of piece for me (yet!). I don't find it uncomfortable but I would agree that for someone who's more sensitive to feeling rings between fingers a different style with smaller stones would probably be a safer choice - but OMG this thing sparkles!

FK Thank you! I don't have my fivestone right now :(sad but I promise to bring all (hah, all two) to Vegas!!!

Thank you Alex! I love it with a plain band too, sizing considerations aside!

Thank you Niel!! It's band season around here :naughty:

mayk Thank you!

Zestfully, thank you!! I think we have similar tastes in terms of style, and certainly your own pieces past, present, and no doubt future are exquisite ::)

mom2boys Ohh I know you have a WF 15pt eternity!! I think I've stored every photo you and DandiAndi have posted of your bands - they were my size guides!

I tried some on locally but the settings were a bit bulky and of course all the samples were way too big - it was really hard to get a clear idea of just how changing stone sizes would change the overall look. Yours and Dandi's looked amazing in pics though, so I knew I couldn't really go wrong!

DS 10 days left! I'll certainly have no trouble recognizing you by your bling :cheeky: you'll have your AVR by then right!?

Thank you Dani, GemFever!

woofmama, my birthday twin :bigsmile: Thank you!! A VERY happy almost-birthday to you too, and yup we'll definitely have to celebrate together next year!!

Thank you yenny! She'll be six months soon. She's almost done teething and she's turning into such a cuddlebug - her favourite place to be is on DH's lap. I don't let her on mine because she's also 55lbs and apparently my conditioner tastes fantastic...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Enerchi - thank you!! I waffled between 14k and 18k wg for several days - 18k was more mind-clean but I know that the stones would be higher colour than I'm used to and I thought the 14k would probably suit better, and I'm glad I ran with it! The off-white colour works so well with the Uprong design ::)

Emily loves my bling! Think WE-ENABLE's services could help me convince DH that Emily needs a gemstone or two in her collar?

Thank you ecf! I don't really think so - I actually originally wanted I/J/K coloured stones in the unplated 14k, because I wanted the stones and metal colour to match, but they'd have taken longer to acquire and while WF said that they'd be well-cut, they couldn't guarantee that they'd be ACA-quality.
They do look very WHITE face-up - part body colour and part optics I'm sure!

alisonia Sounds like we wear exactly the same sizes! I have piano hands, I can easily reach a 9th - but the space between palm and first knuckle isn't all that long. I wish I was one of those women who can elegantly stack 5+ rings...

Thank you!! I love the size - it scratches the "big and blingy" itch without being too over the top for work or casual pottering around... not that there's really any such thing as OTT for people who can pull it off :devil:

Sharon Well, I love loot too, and I love my new loot too, and I think it's good and awesome, and I completely agree that awesome loot is good, so it all seems pretty logical to me :bigsmile: Thank you!

OMG I can't wait to see your asscher Uprong!!!!

Thank you Sylvie, bebe, IE_Princess, Charmy :bigsmile:

distracts Thank you! I'll try and get some this week!

Thank you luv! I've loved this setting for a really long time, since we got my MIL one with alternating diamonds and sapphires. I'm super excited to have one of my own!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock

Yeah, that is FABULOUS!! Oh and The Emily is pretty darn cute as well!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Emily TOTALLY needs some bling in her collar --- otherwise, why would she be staring at you / DH in that mournful way that says ''Daddy, do you love HER better than ME???" See - Daddy needs to bling out Emily too, just to be fair.... Just sayin'! ;))

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YT had to make it perfect to get your attention, right? :devil: Thank you!!

Thanks Acinom!!

Dandi!! All I need is a Cartier Trinity and we'll be stack twins :bigsmile: Your upgrade band and mom2boys' WF were my inspirations! It'll be a RHR, but since I don't have my Ering at the moment it's taking up temporary residence behind my wedding band. Actually I'll probably have the band resized and wear it on my right with the eternity, I really love the way they look together.

Thank you Missy, I'm a very lucky gal in a lot of ways and I know it ::)

Thank you MGR - I know that this will be a piece that I reach for regularly, it's so easy to wear and easy to clean. Now the weather just needs to clear up so I can sparkle on my way in to work :bigsmile:

jadie - thank you!

Thank you PJ! Seriously, I've made out like a bandit the past few months - but according to DH That's It! Only ten more days - I can't WAIT to see everyone's sparklies!!!

I just noticed your tagline - so completely appropriate :sun:

Thank you Shiney! Eternities of all sorts make me melt a little on the inside too - I must have gone through the handful of eternity threads in SMTB dozens of times over the years. It sounds like next year's GTG will be huge :appl:

Thank you stargurl, Monnyjay ::)

Sarah LOL. I sometimes feel like I've turned myself into a billboard for unplated wg - I really, honestly do love it that much though!! It's supposed to be a PITA to work with, it's definitely a PITA to match colours on finished pieces, but oh, those nuances are precisely why I adore it and am fascinated by it!!

Thanks FPS! We think so anyway!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Enerchi|1369077142|3450615 said:
Emily TOTALLY needs some bling in her collar --- otherwise, why would she be staring at you / DH in that mournful way that says ''Daddy, do you love HER better than ME???" See - Daddy needs to bling out Emily too, just to be fair.... Just sayin'! ;))

Daddy had better love mummy better than her!! Mummy doesn't bite his ankles :bigsmile:
And because daddy loves mummy, daddy should let mummy buy her a blingy collar. We'll start with quartz and work our way up to diamonds...

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yssie said:

Yssie, I never know that all the jewelry you get was just to get my attention. Sweetie, you have my undivided attention already. :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's gorgeous and the perfect size for your hand! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yssie|1369079226|3450642 said:
Enerchi|1369077142|3450615 said:

Daddy had better love mummy better than her!! Mummy doesn't bite his ankles :bigsmile:
And because daddy loves mummy, daddy should let mummy buy her a blingy collar. We'll start with quartz and work our way up to diamonds...

only if she stops biting ankles!! That's not how a lady behaves... one does NOT bite the hand(or ankles!) of the one who feeds you!! :devil:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie--Glad you could use my WF ring for inspiration (wish I had your tiny fingers, though!)! Did I miss something about your ER--it's MIA?!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YT|1369080678|3450651 said:
Yssie said:

Yssie, I never know that all the jewelry you get was just to get my attention. Sweetie, you have my undivided attention already. :)

Oh? :Up_to_something:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Catmom! :bigsmile:

Hah, Enerchi, I snorted out loud. There's NOTHING ladylike about this creature (certainly nothing now, anyway 8) ) She really does have an inexplicably passionate dislike of DH's ankles in particular though.

Speaking of puppies... we haven't had an update from you in a bit! Has Zeus resolved his issues with Lily?

mom2boys Do you find that you wear your band a lot? Though you have many more rings than I do so maybe that's not a fair question!
My ER is getting a facelift - I haven't posted anything on PS so nope, you're not missing anything! I'll have it in a couple of weeks ::)

Collections... I honestly can't think of anything else I really want! I suppose it's a good thing since according to DH I'm officially done for the year, and I (only slightly grudgingly) cede the point. Other than the blingtastic collar for puppy of course ;))

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

My little collection has dwindled down dramatically recently (try to fund other bling projects)! But I do wear my WF eternity on a daily basis as a staple piece--just have to be careful since it is an eternity band!

I'm interesting in seeing your RDG masterpiece soon! :cheeky:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's interesting, I actually don't feel compelled to baby this ring nearly as much as I expected. Maybe because its lower-profile? I have also discovered that rings with lots of diamonds are utterly impossible to keep clean over the course of a day!

I noticed that you'd let a couple of pieces go and I'm oh-so-curious about what you're planning next! As for my RDG - OMG, they've picked up where Disney World left off when I was ten and I'm learning all about patience the hard way! But I'm going to have to find some way to contact you off the forum... do you have an Etsy account?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie|1369103759|3450915 said:
It's interesting, I actually don't feel compelled to baby this ring nearly as much as I expected. Maybe because its lower-profile? I have also discovered that rings with lots of diamonds are utterly impossible to keep clean over the course of a day!

I noticed that you'd let a couple of pieces go and I'm oh-so-curious about what you're planning next! As for my RDG - OMG, they've picked up where Disney World left off when I was ten and I'm learning all about patience the hard way! But I'm going to have to find some way to contact you off the forum... do you have an Etsy account?

You can contact me through my LT listing and I'll get back to you! Us MRB gals have to stick together in solidarity! :bigsmile:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

I just emailed you b*t*ching (in my very polite sort of way :halo: ) that I hadn't received pics of this yet!! lol It's gorgeous and you're right, absolutely perfect on your hand. Love it with the band. I love love love the stone size, I'm totally thinking that I'm going to be needing one just like it! Oh, how I wish I were going to Vegas (some foot stomping going on over here)! Love the pics....if you have some more send them my way!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

It is gorgeous, perfect size stones!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Super late to replies again :sick:

mom2boys - yes, we do!! I just sent you a message through LT ::)

Christina! Oh, yes, very very polite bitching :bigsmile: Hopefully we can manage a GTG before Vegas next year! What's the status on your band? Any updates??

I'll try and get more pics this weekend - I tried to take some with puppy but she really, really, really likes bling and really, really, really wants to sample it! Maybe the cats will be more cooperative...

Thank you lknvrb4!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results