shape
carat
color
clarity

New Jeff White drop. Drool Drool

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 12:46:53 PM
Author: Linda W
Guess who bought the PADPARADSCHA????????? I did!!!!!!! I can't wait to get it!!!! Jeff is so wonderful to talk too. He was laughing on the phone, when I told him I was a pad addict and his stone was the most beautiful I ever saw. He said wait until I see it in person.
woohoo.gif

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/cheerleader1.gif

So that makes you a....PADDICT?
31.gif
Congratulations- that is one FABULOUS gem. My jaw hit the floor when I saw it.
36.gif

I also loooooove that tourmaline cushion. It just glows.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, when I saw that Pad, I thought to myself, "I wonder if Linda is going to by this one" . . . I''m so glad you got it, and that WE''RE going to see pics of it!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I PROMISE to post pictures. I just told my daughter and she said she will take the pictures. I told her she will NOT get Christmas presents if she doesn''t. HA!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 1:10:55 PM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 12/11/2008 1:07:38 PM

Date: 12/11/2008 1:05:16 PM

Author: coatimundi

YAY!!! Oh it's so lovely Linda!! Woohoo! I thought of you as soon as I saw it--very happy for you!
36.gif

And ditto Skippy--you deserve that beauty, dear Linda!!!
36.gif

Thank my dear Skippy and Coati: My daughter Does Not Like Pads!!! Can you believe that 36 year old girl!!! One day, I may have to give you both one of mine

9.gif
. She just likes the plain blue sapphires.
*faints* I can't believe that. hehe Hugs, you are so sweet and sooo deserve that pad!!! I am happy it is yours, wooooo hooooo!!! I thought of you the moment I saw that pad!!
9.gif

ditto, Icekid, tons and TONS of pics, please
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Wha?? She no like Pads??
23.gif

Please-pretty please post pictures--it's so gorgeous Linda, and I'm so thrilled for you!!
36.gif

eta: just saw that pics are coming--HoORAY!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 1:24:29 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Linda, when I saw that Pad, I thought to myself, ''I wonder if Linda is going to by this one'' . . . I''m so glad you got it, and that WE''RE going to see pics of it!

Lauren, you were right. I will have to find the perfect setting for it. I do want a halo setting, to protect the stone. I already have a little nick on my avatar pad.

I definitely will have Whiteflash set it for me.
36.gif
, but it will be awhile.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 1:24:43 PM
I PROMISE to post pictures. I just told my daughter and she said she will take the pictures. I told her she will NOT get Christmas presents if she doesn't. HA!!!
LOL, I don't blame you, woooo for pics
36.gif
Love the avie!!!
9.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
OMgoodness Linda-that is fantastic, thanks sooooo much for putting my pocketbook out of it''s misery!!! Lots and lots of pics please :)

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 7:32:21 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
IceKid, blowing my gem budget definitely doesn''t stop me - case in point, I e-mailed Jeff about the smaller blue-green tourmaline an hour after GemScoop came out...and I was first! Yay! Bad for wallet...and my resolution to NOT buy any more gems this calendar year.... but oh well....

SanDiegoLady, that sapphire has me questioning if I want a diamond for an ering, haha. It''s so beautiful...sigh...

Congrats on that lovely tourmaline :) Pics please!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, dear Linda Mom...that Pad is to die for! I love it! I got the newsletter last night and never had a chance to look at any of the goodies. I''ll have to do that during my lunch!

Congratulations...I can''t wait to see how you set it! Lots and lots of pictures are needed!!!

Love,
Shannon

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dear Shannon (Harleigh) Dearest Daughter, I promise to post lots and lots pictures
36.gif

Love, mom Linda
xoxoxoxoxo

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 1:07:38 PM
Date: 12/11/2008 1:05:16 PM

Author: coatimundi

Guess who bought the PADPARADSCHA????????? I did!!!!!!! I can''t wait to get it!!!! Jeff is so wonderful to talk too. He was laughing on the phone, when I told him I was a pad addict and his stone was the most beautiful I ever saw. He said wait until I see it in person.
woohoo.gif

YAY!!! Oh it''s so lovely Linda!! Woohoo! I thought of you as soon as I saw it--very happy for you!
36.gif

And ditto Skippy--you deserve that beauty, dear Linda!!!
36.gif

Thank my dear Skippy and Coati: My daughter Does Not Like Pads!!! Can you believe that 36 year old girl!!! One day, I may have to give you both one of mine

9.gif
. She just likes the plain blue sapphires.

Linda, I would be happy to be adopted into your family...there are two new little grandbabies to love coming soon if that entices you at all.
2.gif

That pad is GORGEOUS congrats on that fab purchase! That was the one stone that really caught my eye on this one.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neatfreak: Tee hee, I would LOVE to be your little boys adopted "Nana". In fact, I told my daughter I would love to have more grandchildren. She said "forget it mom". HA!!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I PROMISE to post pictures. I just told my daughter and she said she will take the pictures. I told her she will NOT get Christmas presents if she doesn''t. HA!!!
Linda,
I don''t even think we''ve seen pictures of your other major pad yet? What''s up with that? (tapping my foot here). Hmmmmm?

Congratulations on your new aquisition, I hope we see pics since you PROMISED!!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL Linda! That is awesome!!!

Funny thing - I was next in line for it - Jeff emailed me this morning. I saw it and thought it might make for a great Amelia ring. And you know what? I''m THRILLED you got it...no one else deserves it more.

Congratulations!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw Linda! Congrats on your Pad! It''s STUNNING!!!! (You know, if you ever need a babysitter for it...)

I would love that Seafoam green tourmaline. On my screen it looks pretty similar to the color of my eyes....sigh...

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 7:33:19 AM
This one, just to clarify

BEG you snagged that!! i was drooling over it earlier today!! you''ll have to post pictures ASAP because that stone is amazing!!
30.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 1:11:42 PM
Author: EBree

Guess who bought the PADPARADSCHA????????? I did!!!!!!! I can''t wait to get it!!!! Jeff is so wonderful to talk too. He was laughing on the phone, when I told him I was a pad addict and his stone was the most beautiful I ever saw. He said wait until I see it in person.
woohoo.gif

So that makes you a....PADDICT?
31.gif
Congratulations- that is one FABULOUS gem. My jaw hit the floor when I saw it.
36.gif

I also loooooove that tourmaline cushion. It just glows.
Omg, LOL!

Congrats on your purchase, LindaW. I saw it and immediately thought of you!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 4:32:08 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Funny thing - I was next in line for it - Jeff emailed me this morning. I saw it and thought it might make for a great Amelia ring. And you know what? I''m THRILLED you got it...no one else deserves it more.

Congratulations!!!

ACK T-Gal, now I feel bad. Jeff told me a good thing I emailed him first because there was someone next in line. Now I know who it was....... YOU and little Amelia
39.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you LIB!!!! I can''t wait to see it.

Freke: You can babysit my pads anytime honey
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Linda, so happy for you!!!!
36.gif
35.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Lisa. I will have it set next year for my "big" birthday. I was going to do a 3 stone ring with my smaller pads, but I will do a pendant with those.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 5:24:04 PM

Date: 12/11/2008 4:32:08 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Congratulations!!!

ACK T-Gal, now I feel bad. Jeff told me a good thing I emailed him first because there was someone next in line. Now I know who it was....... YOU and little Amelia
39.gif
Don''t feel bad at all! I was merely saying we BOTH have mahvelous taste!

Honestly, please don''t. I was stressing this morning because if it was available, I would have HAD to take a look at it, but not sure if we should spend the money right now. You made the decision easy for me, and I am so delighted we''ll be able to see photos on PS (because you promise, right? RIGHT?
2.gif
) I really don''t know anyone else who would have appreciated it as much as you, so enjoy. You deserve it!!!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
wooohoo!! LINDA

Cant''t wait for you to get it so you can take many, many pictures!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you T-Gal. I know what you mean. We all want to see the stones in person.

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
BEG - Congratulations on snagging that tourmaline! I was wrestling with my conscience about getting it, and I''m glad to see it going to a good home! I can''t wait to see more of it.

Linda - I just knew that pad was meant for you!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Dogmom and Mochi: I can''t wait to see it
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 6:33:15 PM
Thank you Dogmom and Mochi: I can't wait to see it
36.gif

Me too--hee hee! I know it will be stunning from the photo alone!
9.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 7:32:21 AM
IceKid, blowing my gem budget definitely doesn''t stop me - case in point, I e-mailed Jeff about the smaller blue-green tourmaline an hour after GemScoop came out...and I was first! Yay! Bad for wallet...and my resolution to NOT buy any more gems this calendar year.... but oh well....

YAY BEG! Please post a ton of pics! I adore this color so much!
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/11/2008 3:35:53 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Linda,
I don''t even think we''ve seen pictures of your other major pad yet? What''s up with that? (tapping my foot here). Hmmmmm?

Congratulations on your new aquisition, I hope we see pics since you PROMISED!!!!

LOL! you must have your daughter takes pics of the pads side by side! Congratulations! It sure is DREAMY!!!! I can''t wait to see LOOOOTS of pics!

Browneyed..... congratulations on the tourmaline!

YOu gals don''t miss a beat do you!!!! I must go to his site a.s.a.p!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Linda,

You got the pad!!!! OMG I love that stone. Everything about it is perfect. I know other people have said this but I can''t wait to see pics. That baby is a beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results