shape
carat
color
clarity

New Jeff White drop. Drool Drool

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
New drop from Jeff White. Favourite is this to die for Padparadscha sapphire

SAP029f.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
or this Color-Change Spinel which I wish Santa Baby had this under the tree for me
31.gif

SPL030f.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG look at that cut! TO DIE FOR!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
OMG, they are gorgeous!! Are those the only new stones he has?? I don''t see the new gems on his web site, only the older ones. I''m subscribed, I con''t know what is going on.... May be someone is trying to tell me not to spend any more $$.....

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Mochi, try getting to the members site through his e-mail link - maybe that''ll work better?

That color change is to die for...Jeff''s GemScoop is going to be SO dangerous for me when I actually start working in a couple years and have more money to blow....
2.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Oh the candy apple green peridot is delicious! Can you see it in a rose gold bezel?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ahhhh Jeff White...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It''s a good thing that I just spent all of the money I budgeted for stones
31.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
IceKid, blowing my gem budget definitely doesn''t stop me - case in point, I e-mailed Jeff about the smaller blue-green tourmaline an hour after GemScoop came out...and I was first! Yay! Bad for wallet...and my resolution to NOT buy any more gems this calendar year.... but oh well....

SanDiegoLady, that sapphire has me questioning if I want a diamond for an ering, haha. It''s so beautiful...sigh...

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
This one, just to clarify

TML009f.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
GOSH DARN IT!! That is just sapphire is just too gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
22.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I rejoined the list and was able to go to the member site.... DANGEROUS!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty stuff but either he just picked nicer rough this time or his prices have really jumped recently!

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I wondered about that too Neatfreak. I think it is the former though (nicer rough) - he normally only has one or two "ultra-high-end" stones on each list, but he has loaded this one up with them! The lower-priced goodies seem in line with what I remember from previous newsletters. I too wondered about the sapphires, but when I checked them against "equivalent" stones from NSC, I found that he was actually as cheap or cheaper! (not to mention much better cut). I think the rarity and carat weight are what is getting those prices up there. I could certainly find something to do with a 3.2 ct. unheated blue
31.gif
Too bad I don''t have the coin for it
39.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''m a bit under informed. Where do you see his new offerings?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 11:26:56 AM
Author: dragonfly411
I''m a bit under informed. Where do you see his new offerings?

You need to sign up for his newsletter. They are offered to "members" first through an email and then put up on his website in a few weeks if they don''t sell.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Neatfreak... CONGRADULATIONS!!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 7:32:21 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
IceKid, blowing my gem budget definitely doesn''t stop me - case in point, I e-mailed Jeff about the smaller blue-green tourmaline an hour after GemScoop came out...and I was first! Yay! Bad for wallet...and my resolution to NOT buy any more gems this calendar year.... but oh well....

SanDiegoLady, that sapphire has me questioning if I want a diamond for an ering, haha. It''s so beautiful...sigh...
Very nice - that was my favourite. I like that shade in aquamarine as well.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohmigosh, I have been drooling over that sapphire all morning!!!! Gorgeous!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Guess who bought the PADPARADSCHA????????? I did!!!!!!! I can''t wait to get it!!!! Jeff is so wonderful to talk too. He was laughing on the phone, when I told him I was a pad addict and his stone was the most beautiful I ever saw. He said wait until I see it in person.
woohoo.gif

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/cheerleader1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 12:46:53 PM
Author: Linda W
Guess who bought the PADPARADSCHA????????? I did!!!!!!! I can''t wait to get it!!!! Jeff is so wonderful to talk too. He was laughing on the phone, when I told him I was a pad addict and his stone was the most beautiful I ever saw. He said wait until I see it in person.
woohoo.gif

I asked him if the stone was heated and he said yes. That doesn''t bother me one bit. I love it!!!!!

cheerleader1.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 7:33:19 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
This one, just to clarify

This is one of my all time favorite colors. I adore it!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
LINDA! I was just thinking about the Pad. Anyway, congratulations!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Harriet, I emailed him right away last night. He emailed me right back and called me this morning. I didn''t want to lose it.

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
AHHHH! CONGRATULATIONS LINDA!!!
36.gif
She's an absolute beauty!

I'm jealous.
27.gif

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Lucky you, Linda. That pad is lovely!

And lucky Brown.eyed.girl! That tourmaline almost made me rethink my earring plan - good thing you got there first.
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, a gorgeous Pad (drools over the picture, hehe) for an even more gorgeous lady!!!
30.gif
30.gif
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

Wooooo HOOOOOOOO, you so deserve that gorgeous stone
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats, it will look perfect on YOU!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Guess who bought the PADPARADSCHA????????? I did!!!!!!! I can't wait to get it!!!! Jeff is so wonderful to talk too. He was laughing on the phone, when I told him I was a pad addict and his stone was the most beautiful I ever saw. He said wait until I see it in person.
woohoo.gif

YAY!!! Oh it's so lovely Linda!! Woohoo! I thought of you as soon as I saw it--very happy for you!
36.gif

And ditto Skippy--you deserve that beauty, dear Linda!!!
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 1:05:16 PM
Author: coatimundi

woohoo.gif

YAY!!! Oh it''s so lovely Linda!! Woohoo! I thought of you as soon as I saw it--very happy for you!
36.gif

36.gif

Thank my dear Skippy and Coati: My daughter Does Not Like Pads!!! Can you believe that 36 year old girl!!! One day, I may have to give you both one of mine
9.gif
. She just likes the plain blue sapphires.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 12:54:31 PM
Thanks Harriet, I emailed him right away last night. He emailed me right back and called me this morning. I didn''t want to lose it.

LINDA! hooooooray... I can''t think of anyone else who should have that lovely! maybe you''ll post some photos of this one?
11.gif
(pleeeeeeease
36.gif
). Ahh so truly excited for you.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 1:07:38 PM

Date: 12/11/2008 1:05:16 PM
Author: coatimundi
YAY!!! Oh it's so lovely Linda!! Woohoo! I thought of you as soon as I saw it--very happy for you!
36.gif

36.gif

Thank my dear Skippy and Coati: My daughter Does Not Like Pads!!! Can you believe that 36 year old girl!!! One day, I may have to give you both one of mine
9.gif
. She just likes the plain blue sapphires.
*faints* I can't believe that. hehe Hugs, you are so sweet and sooo deserve that pad!!! I am happy it is yours, wooooo hooooo!!! I thought of you the moment I saw that pad!!
9.gif

ditto, Icekid, tons and TONS of pics, please
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results