Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous, and huge
30.gif
31.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those hoops are GIGANTIC, in a good way of course!
1.gif

I echo someone else''s request for more infor on your equally gorgeous studs!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Awesome!
9.gif

Wear them with the studs if it pleases you, I think they look fabulous together.

Jen

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings, and they look lovely on you!
36.gif
Wear them well!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
WOW, those are beautiful!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s wonderful to ''see'' you again, and WOWIEEEEEEEE!!!!!! My heart pounds whenever I see a new thread from you diamondtifff! Those are INCREDIBLE!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are definitely a WOW!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are serious hoops! Gorgeous.

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all soooooo much for the kind words!! I totally forgot to mention why in the world I have new ones.....Do yall remember my 8 ct pair? anyway...I did a thread one time on when u get divorced which finger do u wear your ring on....Well I got remarried about a year ago..He is absolutely the "one"!!!! No comparison to my ex AT ALL!!!! Oh that made me think.... I need to post a pic of my new band - DUH! Anyway me and my husband sold the house that I used to live in and were wanting a bigger one with a garage and some othe stuff...well we needed a bigger down payment on the house because the mortgage stuff has gotten much more strict since I bought my first house so I sold my 8 ct hoops and took what I got for them and put it in the down payment chunk. My husband was floored that I did that and he said from the get go- you are going to get your hoops back so start saving now!! He was the one who encouraged me to get them back and yall now that if you get a chance to get em a little bigger....BY ALL MEANS
36.gif
36.gif

Reactions: AV_

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Wow.. those are some serious hoops!

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/29/2010 12:28:16 AM
Author: Phoenix
1.gif

The studs are lets see...on is a 3.34 and other is a 3.36 and both HSI3 EGL USA certs- I have reset them four times and just put them in 4 prong platinum martinis which I LOVE!!! but they both measure 9.6 mm so they are a nice size- I had to go with SI3 so I coudl afford them this big- One has a white inclusion that you have to look to find it and the othre one is completely eye clean but both sparkle pretty crazy!!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your earrings are fabulous!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/29/2010 1:48:43 PM
Author: diamondtifff

Date: 4/29/2010 12:28:16 AM
Author: Phoenix
1.gif

The studs are lets see...on is a 3.34 and other is a 3.36 and both HSI3 EGL USA certs- I have reset them four times and just put them in 4 prong platinum martinis which I LOVE!!! but they both measure 9.6 mm so they are a nice size- I had to go with SI3 so I coudl afford them this big- One has a white inclusion that you have to look to find it and the othre one is completely eye clean but both sparkle pretty crazy!!!!
Wow!! Those are HUGE, again in a gorgeous way!
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats and enjoy wearing all of your AMAZING bling!!
36.gif

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Moly!!!! Wow!! :love::love::love:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!:appl::appl::appl:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Those beauties are BLINDING!! Maybe you could try the hoops in your first opening, with a smaller stud in the second, to see if that looks more balanced? I love both of the earrings, just not together. I think the big studs are overwhelming with the uber-blingy hoops, and personally, I prefer the hoop first and the stud second, or bigger earring first, smaller earring second. :love:

Mish_b

Rough_Rock
Those beauties are BLINDING!! Maybe you could try the hoops in your first opening, with a smaller stud in the second, to see if that looks more balanced? I love both of the earrings, just not together. I think the big studs are overwhelming with the uber-blingy hoops, and personally, I prefer the hoop first and the stud second, or bigger earring first, smaller earring second. :love:
They are absolutely beautiful. Love the bling and I totally agree with this recommendation! Try it out and do share a picture with us :)

iwantadiamond

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone!! Havent posted in awhile...I hope everyone is doing well!!! I had to share these with yall.....I got them in yesterday and Im going to slowly post some more pictures but I got some unbelievable hoops!!! They are 13.44 carats total weight and 45 mm in diameter...I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_3645hoopssmaller.jpg
They are beautiful! May I ask where you got them?

headlight

Ideal_Rock
HOLY SMOKES (did I just show my age in saying that LOL?!)... those are tremendous. Look amazing on you. Also, I love how they look even on the side view! I have always wanted a fabulous pair of hoops like yours but I just don’t feel like hoops look good on me so I’m super envious of you! What’s so great about a fabulous pair of diamond hoops (like yours are!) is they lend themselves to both casual and dressy apparel. So versatile. Also, may I add that I’m in love with your diamond stud!!! The stud and the hoops look like a great color and sparkle match... fabulous... enjoy for many, many years to come... both classics yet alway on trend.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results