shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW New engagement ring! Three stone sapphire in WG

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! What a lovely shade of blue.

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh my goodness! I've always thought sapphires were really beautiful, but I've never before seen a sapphire ring that really made me think "I'd really love a sapphire e-ring" until now! That is INSANELY beautiful. :love:

Now stop with the pretties, you're giving me e-ring indecision!

Btw, I think it looks PERFECT with the simple band.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it with the simple band. I'd love to see it with a plain wg band as an option too.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Wow it looks fantastic!! :love:

Of course I would say that, as owner of a 3 stone myself :bigsmile:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
I can't thank everyone enough for the kind comments!

YT, thanks so much! Yeah when I got the stones I couldn't care less if they were heated, the color is exactly what I wanted. I agree on the simple band. I will wear the scalloped when I wear just a band, I think and then the other two when I wear them together.

Thanks Catmom! You are the queen of sapphires on PS :)

Thanks mom2boys! I just admiring your gorgeous 3 stone the other day :)

Roxy, I wish I'd talked to you before picking an E/W setting with an oval. I'd seen a gorgeous example here on PS (can't remember the user), but maybe they just had an exceptional diamond. I love mine but it's just not the right setting for it.

Thanks Sarahbear! Yeah for awhile I'd been hanging out mostly on CS and I completely missed Yssie's new version(s?) of her ring! Now I am also obsessed with her 5 stone :)

Aww thanks cygnet that is so sweet!

JaneSmith, hee hee thanks :)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh it's still just as beautiful as I remembered! I've had this ring on my mind all day! It's perfect with the simple band.

LK79

Rough_Rock
Beautiful. Funnily enough I think it looked the best when you had it on with the two bands at once :)

D

Deactivated member 42515

I keep coming back to look at this ring! The blue just makes me feel so calm and relaxed!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are a perfect sapphire blue! What a gorgeous ring!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AMAZING RING!!! And in case you didn't understand it...AMAZING RING :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, my! That is just beautiful!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!!!!!!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
We have three stones with all diamonds - so why not all sapphires! It just dazzles.

Aicila

Rough_Rock
Re: New egagement ring! Three stone sapphire in WG

That ring is just too beautiful. I've never seen such a 3-stone before. It's incredibly unique and the colour is striking. And yes, I agree - it looks even better with the simpler band.

RockOnReen

Shiny_Rock
I like it best with the simple diamond band but it's really gorgeous no matter how you pair it!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
You all are so sweet!

LK79, I do like it with both bands too :) However after testing it out, I just don't think my fingers are long enough to support these 3 bands and still look elegant so I think I'm going to stick with the simple band.

YT, I know what you mean! For some reason I find the ring and the color very calming when I look at it :)

haha, thanks very much natyLad!

Thanks very much Aicila, Freke, RockOnReen, Polished, JLW05, and tyty333!

Agneau

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Your ring took my breath away... honestly. Congratulations!

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous-- and such a unique and refreshingly different ring! It looks like an heirloom already!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Love the color of your sapphires & the setting is perfect! Really beautiful, like being lost in a sea of blue sparkles :love:
I love it with the simple band.

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
Incredible! This ring blew me away! :love: :love: :love:

I love the setting and I love the Sapphires! You are so lucky to find three sapphires that match so well! The hand shots are amazing!!!
~Justin

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so loving your ring. I've never thought of doing a 3 stone sapphire before, but it seriously looks amazing. Congrats on jewel of the week!!!!

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My Lord--that is flipping GORGEOUS.

I have a sapphire three stone in white gold but it is half the size and the color is not nearly as heavenly. Congratulations on owning such a masterpiece!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a statement piece. Wear it in good health!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that ring. The stones really look well matched. You feel like you are falling into all that beautiful sparkling blue! I've always admired that ring design, reminds me of flying buttresses in cathedrals, both architectual but feminine because of the curves.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the blue color it looks fabulous. Having 3 stones together was a great choice, its extraordinary!! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
really really beautiful! Those stones are the perfect shadeof blue!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring and story! There's nothing like jewelry that has sentimental value.

Could you tell us about your experience with Quest? I live in the DC area, and have worked with them once to fix a ring, but have never had them do one from scratch. Thank you!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Not to bump this up again, but wanted to answer your question pregcurious. I've work with Quest a number of times now and have nothing but good things to say about them. I have 3 rings from them and two more in the works right now. This is my first custom ring from them, and it came out exactly as I wanted. The next ring is also custom, a three stone with a halo and lots of filigree, so we'll see how it comes out :) I'll post pics in CS when it's done.

And also, thank you so much for the kind words, Frank, luv2sparkle, madelise, CravingDiamonds, part gypsy, maebelle, Amber, Justin, derbygal, woofmama, erini, and Agneau!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results