shape
carat
color
clarity

New 1.58 G VS1 from GOG in Vatche U-113 Tiffany repro!

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Joined
May 3, 2007
Messages
461
Love it DS! Hoping for pics from your visit to Tiffany! :bigsmile:
 

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
8,221
AGREED!!! :appl:
 

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
24,300
Oh wow, that is gorgeous DS!!! I always thought the Leon settings were too low but that was just me. I love your Vatche setting (perfection) and your new diamond, soooo gorgeous :love: :appl: :love:
 

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
2,731
Your new setting and stone is perfection. It looks like you have the perfect set! It can't get any better. Can't wait to see what you choose from Tiffany's.
:love: :love: :love:
 

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
559
Perfection - timeless and elegant :love: :love: :love:
It's so gorgeous DS, congratulations!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
 

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
1,118
Congrats on your new ring. The stone is gorgeous and I love the setting. Your set really looks elegant. :appl:
 

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
Mar 28, 2001
Messages
6,341
DS,

Gosh ... all I can say is you are a special person and it gives me no greater joy than to serve you. Not only does it make me happy when you're happy but to see your love and kindness reflected and acknowledged by so many others too. ::) Thank you for allowing me to serve you.

YBIC,
Jonathan
 

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Oct 4, 2011
Messages
244
congratulations DS, your new ring is classic and beautiful!
 

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
3,364
it's so gorgeous DS! what an awesome, feel-good find all the way around! i absolutely love the new setting too - it really does hit exactly the right note with its height and classic elegance. :appl: indeed, you're such a great help to everyone here - myself included many times over - that it's so nice to see something fun and exciting like this come your way!!
 

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
58,550
My goodness! I was out today on my shopping trip with janetjoan to Tiffany's, so I am just now checking the thread! So many nice replies! Thank you so much for the nice comments deco :lol: , junebug, starshine (Tiffany pics coming soon!), motownmama, Skippy, tigian, jjc, hearts-arrows girl, sapphirering, and rainydaze!!!!
 

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
58,550
Rhino|1328217063|3117598 said:
DS,

Gosh ... all I can say is you are a special person and it gives me no greater joy than to serve you. Not only does it make me happy when you're happy but to see your love and kindness reflected and acknowledged by so many others too. ::) Thank you for allowing me to serve you.

YBIC,
Jonathan

See why I love my jeweler? :halo:
 

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
568
I just popped in to see if you'd been to Tiffany yet ... and read: "Tiffany pics coming soon!" :appl: :appl: :appl:

I can't wait to hear (and see) what you tried on!
 

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
1,036
DS,
You scored the bling trifecta... New sparkly stone, bang on setting I love the profile on that setting, makes that stone pops :appl: AND money left over or MORE bling!!! :naughty:
Yeah you!!
Wear it in great health.
 

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
12,461
It's beautiful, DS! I love the SBF, too. :love:
 

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jun 19, 2011
Messages
303
Beautiful! Enjoy your new ring!!!
 

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
58,550
Thanks so much, Elisa, Zoe, and renogirl! I really love the SBF and shine my little UV light on it just to see it!
 

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Joined
May 3, 2007
Messages
461
diamondseeker2006|1328221482|3117669 said:
Rhino|1328217063|3117598 said:
DS,

Gosh ... all I can say is you are a special person and it gives me no greater joy than to serve you. Not only does it make me happy when you're happy but to see your love and kindness reflected and acknowledged by so many others too. ::) Thank you for allowing me to serve you.

YBIC,
Jonathan

See why I love my jeweler? :halo:

Indeed! You're the bees knees, Jonathan! ::)
 

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
2,368
Oh here is where I see you've changed your setting and your diamond! I just saw your Tiff thread and I was all surprised at your new setting.

Stunning, stunning, stunning. SO beautiful. I love it so much and the variety it offers. That diamond is just gorgeous by the way.

Wow. Is all I can say. Except that I wish you a lifetime of health and happiness wearing that beauty.

:appl: :love: :appl:
 

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
58,550
angeline|1328244386|3118061 said:
Oh here is where I see you've changed your setting and your diamond! I just saw your Tiff thread and I was all surprised at your new setting.

Stunning, stunning, stunning. SO beautiful. I love it so much and the variety it offers. That diamond is just gorgeous by the way.

Wow. Is all I can say. Except that I wish you a lifetime of health and happiness wearing that beauty.

:appl: :love: :appl:

Thank you so much, Angeline! :))
 

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
6,661
The diamond is magnificent, and the setting is absolute perfection. I love your wedding band too!! Aaahhhh you've got it all!!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: Just beautiful!!!!!!!!
 

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
58,550
DandiAndi|1328246141|3118075 said:
The diamond is magnificent, and the setting is absolute perfection. I love your wedding band too!! Aaahhhh you've got it all!!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: Just beautiful!!!!!!!!

Awww, that is so nice, DandiAndi! Thanks so much!
 

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
2,956
Diamondseeker,
First of all, let me just say that you are one of the most polite, sweet and helpful people around here and you really deserved getting the perfect ring, given the fact that you have helped so many other members to find their own ::)
I am IN.LOVE. with your new diamond :love: The pic with the strong fluor is to die for!!! I'm soooo jealous! And the new setting is also gorgeous and flatters the diamond so much! It really looks amazing and i wish that you always enjoy your ring in good health :wavey:
 

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Apr 4, 2008
Messages
3,016
DIAMONDSEEKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT LOOKS TREMENDOUSLY ELEGANT...JUST PERFECT!!!!!!

I love love love the height!!!!! And may I say that this setting also complements your Tiffany band even better? I think out of all the Tiff bands you tried on, the one you already own is the BEST one!!!! It looks so lovely and beautiful on your hand. Your beautiful diamond also looks much bigger in this setting! I love the side profile!!!! It looks like a little princess crown! So pretty.

CONGRATS!!!!! You finally got your forever setting!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :love: :appl:

I LOVE THIS!!!! Cannot wait to see all the bands you get!!!! Hehehe. The channel band you modeled at Tiffany was also gorgeous!!!!!

Everything looks amazing with your Vatche!!!! And best of all, now you and your gorgeous daughter have Vatche rings!

Wear it in the best of health!!! :appl:
 

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,418
Beautiful ring, I really love the new setting, congrats :appl:
 

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
27,324
Ohhh DS, I'm so late to this thread ;(


Your ring looks amazing. The profile difference between the Vatche and the Leon is - shocking, how much difference such a small change can make!! ITA that the higher setting really lets your stone shine - the lack of squattiness makes it look more proportional to my eyes... And I'm really liking the six prongs :love:

:appl: :appl: :love:

I'm so glad to hear that you like the new stone!! All these stones with fluor are giving mine a complex - sadly there just weren't any promising candidates at the time. I really don't note a size difference either from your pics.

So, how do you feel about the non-H&A, now that you've had it for a few days? Do you *note* any differences, or do you feel there are differences but you don't mind, or...? And how do you feel about the setting, is there anything about it (other than the height, which I honestly think looks SO much better, but I've never been a fan of how-low-can-you-go settings) that you particularly like, anything that you wish was different, anything that you think you'll miss about your Leon?


Oh, and all for a profit - nice find :appl:
 

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
58,550
Sorry for brief replies..I am out of town!

naty...you're so sweet! Thanks SO much!

BLISS!!!...I was hoping you'd see the baby vesion of your ring! :bigsmile: This setting is just great in every size! Thank you for showing us your beautiful pics to help those of us interested in the setting to decide! I will agree that I like the band I have the best, so it is a good feeling to have no regrets at this point! Any additional ones will be icing on the cake!

diamondrnglover..thank you!!!

Yssie... you have a great eye when it comes to settings (and diamonds!), so I am pleased that you think my new setting is an improvement! As far as the diamond goes, I think if I had been told it was a perfect H&A, I wouldn't have been able to tell the differene and I certainly cannot detect any leakage, either. It really looks the same as the other stone in the places I have viewed it thus far. As far as the setting goes, I think it is what I have always wanted. I honestly am not seeing anything I would change. The little crown is beautifully done, and as we've already said, the height of the stone is SO much better. I like the thinness of the shank. It is just more elegant and I am sure you can relate because you have been on that journey as well! So I will have to say,I will not miss my old setting at all! :appl:
 

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
27,324
diamondseeker2006|1328307415|3118523 said:
Sorry for brief replies..I am out of town!

naty...you're so sweet! Thanks SO much!

BLISS!!!...I was hoping you'd see the baby vesion of your ring! :bigsmile: This setting is just great in every size! Thank you for showing us your beautiful pics to help those of us interested in the setting to decide! I will agree that I like the band I have the best, so it is a good feeling to have no regrets at this point! Any additional ones will be icing on the cake!

diamondrnglover..thank you!!!

Yssie... you have a great eye when it comes to settings (and diamonds!), so I am pleased that you think my new setting is an improvement! As far as the diamond goes, I think if I had been told it was a perfect H&A, I wouldn't have been able to tell the differene and I certainly cannot detect any leakage, either. It really looks the same as the other stone in the places I have viewed it thus far. As far as the setting goes, I think it is what I have always wanted. I honestly am not seeing anything I would change. The little crown is beautifully done, and as we've already said, the height of the stone is SO much better. I like the thinness of the shank. It is just more elegant and I am sure you can relate because you have been on that journey as well! So I will have to say,I will not miss my old setting at all! :appl:


Aww, you're sweet ::) How interesting to hear that observant as I know you are, you don't feel there are any differences in light return *quality* - apparently I'm not the only one who just doesn't see it despite looking for it! I agree that these sorts of non-branded stones can provide excellent value for money, depending on what one is looking for and what vendor one is buying from..

I'm really happy to hear that you love your new setting, too :appl: you've talked about the height a few times on here, but it's good to read that everything else is to your tastes as well. It's an interesting progression actually - custom/hand-made to designer/stock/cast. I think there's definitely a way of thinking on PS that classifies the former as superior in all ways at all times and, well, that's just *not the case*!! It's great that newbies seeing this thread will see that various types of manufacture from various vendors all have virtues, and that any of them could be the "right" choice in a given situation...
 

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
4,898
How did I miss this! Love it of course, the simple elegant solitaire with a little bling from a sparkly band. My favorite combo ;))
 

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
2,692
It's beautiful! I love a solitaire with a diamond band. So classic! :love:
 

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
58,550
Thnak you so much jaysonmom and HOT!!! I appreciate your nice comments!
 
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results
Top