carat
color
clarity

Name the best-looking man and woman ever

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
part gypsy said:
As far as the golden ratio, reminds me of discussions of ideal diamonds. In general GIA ideal cuts are attractive diamonds, but there are other diamonds with different proportions that are also beautiful, just as faces that fit the golden ratio are attractive, doesn't mean there aren't faces that are outside those ranges that I would also consider beautiful. For example many asian faces would have rounder faces, bigger cheek bones but still beautiful, or women with smaller delicate chins that are elfin looking but still beautiful.

I agree, we all have things about people we love. There are some celebrity men on these pages I wouldn't care for, and I'm sure some don't care for my choices. However, we can all agree that Christian Bale is easy on the eyes. LOL! ;-) :D

Oh here's another hottie, and I'm sorry if others don't like him, but OMG, I love this man. Yes, let's keep him very very very far away from me as well.

keanu_Reeves.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here's another one you need to keep ten light years from me. Brazilian male model Bruno Santos. I could post other pictures of him with his six pack, but I think I might faint.
:cheeky:

8_bruno_santos_los_mas_guapos1.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and am I the only one who was in love with this man? *sigh*

Have I hogged this thread enough?? :?: :oops:

Jim_sexy_eyes.jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tourmaline lover, I think we have similar tastes in men!!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another Keanu pic, from Point Break.

18976375_w434_h_q80.jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Shia Labeouf has grown up quite nicely as well..... :naughty:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
tim-mcgraw.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sam Elliott. :lickout:

Keanu Reeves oh my word I so loved him! My bff in high school and I used to watch Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure over and over.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, I loved Keanu from the time I saw him in "Bill and Ted." I said to myself, "that guy is going to be really famous one day."

L183kvUh_800x600.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I'm on a roll, so why not.

olivier_martinez.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
La dee da da.

eric_bana_hulk.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a splash of cold water after all those lusty images. :tongue:

david-spade52307.jpg

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I see this page is showing the heavy influence of the feminine majority on Pricescope.

Ahem...

How about Kim Novak?

KimNovak.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Here you go Regular Guy - some Rita Hayworth for you.

2289.jpg

Rita 5.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Regular Guy,
Here's a better photo of Kim Novak, and I agree, she is stunning. Loved her in Vertigo.

kimpicnic.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kim reminds me a bit of a blonde Ava Gardner.

ava_gardner_01.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A smart, talented, self-destructive guy is an unbeatable combination.

Ben Affleck - a recovering alcoholic, an avid poker player, and a great talent... He has lots of tattoos.

ben_385x261[1].jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I know I have unusual taste, but I love this guy! (Joaquin Phoenix - on the left. Dave Letterman is not bad either).

joaquin-phoenix-letterman[1].jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tourmaline_lover said:
Oh and am I the only one who was in love with this man?

Definitely not! Jim Morrison was (in my opinion) very sexy and had a great amount of charisma. I, like most girls, found him enchanting. I think that Val Kilmer is adorable playing him in Oliver Stone's movie about The Doors, too.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

JimMorrison1.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat said:
Ahhh, I thought that's who it was-in the same costume from the pics you posted above right?

I saw in a magazine years back there was a website you could send your picture to and they would post it and then people would rate you..something like amipretty.com or howprettyami.com, whatever. It was back before we had internet so I never looked it up, but I remember thinking how awful it would be to send your picture in and then get bad ratings. And there was a reality type tv show years ago too I think, wasn't there? People would get up on stage and a panel of judges would rate you. Something like that anyway.

I nitpick at myself constantly. The last thing I need is someone else affirming my great fears!

That is how Facebook actually started. Its creator, a Harward geek, could not get a date. Angry, upset and frustrated he hacked Harward student databases, pulled out pictures of all girls and posted them on his blog asking Harward boys to rate them. The poll was over by 1 pm. Now you imagine reaction of the girls... actually, the most enraged were not the ones who got the worst ratings. There were three famed beauties, and one of them was rated # 1. The other two were livid! This guy went on to create Facebook. There is a book about him, I think it is called "Accidental billionaires" or something like it. Not sure about the name, I read it on a plane.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
crasru said:
And I know I have unusual taste, but I love this guy! (Joaquin Phoenix - on the left. Dave Letterman is not bad either).

Did you know that he is the brother of the late River Phoenix? He played Dianne Wiest's son, the character Gary, in "Parenthood". He was the boy who kept sneaking into and out of his room with a paper bag. His mother didn't know what was in it and he was a really quiet, moody kid who wouldn't talk to anyone. His father was supposed to be a dentist who had walked out on his mother, his older sister, and him and started a new family. Everything turns around when his older sister (played by the daughter of Keith Carradine and Shelley Plimpton, Martha Plimpton) gets married. Gary is able to relate to his sister's new husband, a young kid himself (played by Keanu Reeves), and this is his salvaton.

The character Gary-i.e. Joaquin-is absolutely adorable in this movie!!!

Deb/AGBF

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is Joaquin Phoenix as "Gary" in the movie, "Parenthood".

Deb/AGBF

JoaquinPhoenix1.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I hated Gary (although I love Parenthood). I did kinda like Joaquin as the dirty dumb badboy in To Die For, though.

(this thread, for me, has moved far beyond the best-looking ever, but oh well!)

2464577343_b7f34a865e.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think we are slowly advancing into "Sexy Guy" territory but oh well... this is more fun!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's interesting Chic, I didn't know that! I see there's a movie out now about it.

Ahhh River Phoenix was the love of my life in Junior High. Posters everywhere on my walls. Read everything I could find about him and his family.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Men: Roger Federer, Kevin Costner
Women: Meryl Streep, Karoline Kurkova (VS model)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata said:
Marvin Gaye
Teddy Pendergrass
Sidney Poitier
Harry Belafonte
Lena Horne
Iman
Gina Lollobrigida
Elizabeth Taylor
:naughty:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tourmaline_lover said:
AGBF said:
My husband loves ethereal women. His favorite movie is, "Elvira Madigan"

My husband likes another Elvira!! :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:
:errrr: ...are those REAL??? ... :lol:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF said:
crasru said:

Did you know that he is the brother of the late River Phoenix?

The character Gary-i.e. Joaquin-is absolutely adorable in this movie!!!

Deb/AGBF

Besides being the brother of River Phoenix, he is the brother-in-law of Casey Affleck (who is the brother of Ben Affleck). During his "schizoid" prank at Letterman's show, Casey and Ben were filming all of it. I think there is a film about it, it was a big hoax. Joaquin is really talented.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another classic beauty: English actress Vanessa Redgrave, mother of the late Natasha Richardson.

VanessaRedgrave1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results