Another photo of Miss Redgrave.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

VanessaRedgrave2.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF said:
Another classic beauty: English actress Vanessa Redgrave, mother of the late Natasha Richardson.

I love Vanessa. Didn't she play Isadora Duncan?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
crasru said:
AGBF said:
Another classic beauty: English actress Vanessa Redgrave, mother of the late Natasha Richardson.

She may have, unless you're thinking of the film with British actress Vivian Pickles, who also played Isadora.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
crasru said:

She did.

Deb

VanessaRegraveAsIsadoraDuncan.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another photograph of Vanessa Redgrave is below.

VanessaRedgraveWrapped.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another photo of Vanessa Redgrave-this time in black and white.

VanessaRedgraveBandW.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and a photo of Vanessa Redgrave in color.

Deb/AGBF

VanessaRedgraveInColor.jpg

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
arjunajane said:
I agree with many of the ones already posted, but I'd like to add:

Zoe Saldana for woman - natural beauty, great personality.
Edward Norton for guy - hot, and incredible talent.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks Edward Norton is a hottie!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I always found Seth Green adorable. He makes me laugh, is a bit of a goof (like me) and I just love red-heads. What can I say? I go for the not so leading men.

SethGreenA.O.T.M.jpg

vikingvampireerik4jb__oPt.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I had to think about this one for a long long time, but I'm going to go with David Boreanaz. :love:

david-boreanaz.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK I did not like Antonio Banderas too much, but in my recent quest for Spanish music, I found out that he could sing!

This is "Phantom of The Opera" with Sarah Brightman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S88rkpPu8_g

the commentaries are ugly, but all other clips finish up with the ad for this Lloyd Weber's anniversary concert, this one is the only one I found that goes to the end...

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
crasru|1284701664|2711899 said:
Just wanted to post a photo of a Russian beauty. She is a movie star, this photo likely dates back to mid-80-es, her name is Irina Alfyerova.

I did a double-take here. She is the spitting image of my mom when she was younger. We're also Eastern European. Wow!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Huh, just realized I never posted a dude! My nominee would have to be Chris Pine - though I'm totally falling into the lady-camp of choosing purity of bone structure over sexiness for 'beauty" (if we're talking sexiness, I'm more a fan of Vin Diesel). But Pine really is preternaturally pretty ....

chris-pine-2.jpg

chris-pine-details-2.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jstarfireb|1320375331|3053652 said:
crasru|1284701664|2711899 said:
Just wanted to post a photo of a Russian beauty. She is a movie star, this photo likely dates back to mid-80-es, her name is Irina Alfyerova.

I did a double-take here. She is the spitting image of my mom when she was younger. We're also Eastern European. Wow!

Well, Jstar, you mom must have been a real beauty... Irina Alfyorova (I think the English transliteration is "Alferova" if you want to Google her) was considered to be the most beautiful Russian woman in her time...

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I just googled her. The resemblance really is remarkable.

As for the topic, my tastes have varied over time, but my choices right now are Ryan Reynolds for a man and Catherine Zeta-Jones for a woman.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
grace kelly,vivian leigh,michele Phiffer,charlese Theron
Tyron Power(cant believe some mentioned him earlier!)Cary Grant.

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hmmm...
Jensen Ackels and Kate Beckinsale

33051-jensen_ackles.jpg

kate-beckinsale (14).jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex O'Loughlin gets my vote!! YUUUUMMMMM!!!

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
For men I am going to say Robert Redford -

robert%20r.jpg

and for women I think its propably jean shrimpton in her heyday but for some reason I cannot upload any more photos!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, Phoenix, Alex O'Loughlin is major! Ooo Ahh.

Also, Chris Noth in his younger days, though he's not so bad even now.

Audrey Hepburn has been put up already -- she's just faultless imo. Close is Halle Berry.

10848954_gal.jpg

images.jpg

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven't checked out every single page, but I've got a thing for Luke Goss. BONE structure baby! Woot!

Luke Goss.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I'll add Rupert Everett to the list. Oh and Alan Rickman.

I also have a bit of a thing for Daniel Radcliffe, but that is possibly because I am married to a Harry Potter doppelganger :bigsmile:

Women - so many... Helen Mirren is high up my list. Also Catherine Zeta Jones, Sophia Loren and many of those already mentioned.

packrat|1284939200|2713946 said:
kenny said:
packrat said:
This is probably a ridiculous question, but back in the day, did they have ways to "fix" pictures? Like all the retouching, airbrushing etc that is done now, did they have the means to do any of that back then? Like TL's pic of Heddy Lamarr, (which I have looked at a million times so far, enraptured by her face) is her skin really like that?

Yes, back in the day we did it to the photographic print with tiny brushes and air brushes.

Are you teasing me?

No, he's not - I used to do a fair amount of photo-retouching in the late 80's to mid 90's before the days of digital cameras and photo-editing. My then boyfriend was a photographer and I did all his retouching work.

I still have the whole kit - little bottles of the special inks and tiny brushes with only a few hairs. You literally painted dot by dot matching the colour everytime. I mainly did black and white or sepia.

It was amazing the results you could get - a lot of the time it was basic stuff like removing dust or hair marks, but also enhancing various things and minimising others.

The hardest part was that there wasn't room for error like there is with photoshop - very hard to remove what you have put on. It was very time-consuming but I'm glad I learnt the skills.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

rupert-everett02.jpg

alan-rickman--large-msg-125693692858.jpg

Helen-Mirren.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes back around 1980 I used to develop my own B&W prints and used Spotone to fill in white spots that were the result of dust on the negative.
When you got skilled it was quite amazing how the spots vanished.

Spotone came in several colors to match the "color" of the printing process you used.
It may be hard to find these days if they even still make it.
Photoshop can do it so much more quickly.
Even iPhoto has a retouching tool.

Spotone_2.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a hugh Tim McGraw fan...he is one sexy talented man :love: I gotta think about who is pretty in a women..there are so many beautiful women out there....here a picture of my favorite hottie, love that man's arms...taken by me personally....yum

tim 043.JPG

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1320424625|3053938 said:
Yes back around 1980 I used to develop my own B&W prints and used Spotone to fill in white spots that were the result of dust on the negative.
When you got skilled it was quite amazing how the spots vanished.

Spotone came in several colors to match the "color" of the printing process you used.
It may be hard to find these days if they even still make it.
Photoshop can do it so much more quickly.
Even iPhoto has a retouching tool.

Lol, that's the stuff - and I used to mix them on a piece of film strip as they didn't dry out so fast. They last forever as you use so little.

It was rather therapeutic I found - just sitting painting little dots and very satisfying to see things magically disappear. I do still get a kick with dust removal on photoshop.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Grace Park (on right)

grace_park_m1.jpeg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
part gypsy|1285033698|2715187 said:
I wouldn't kick Christian Bale (or Eric Bana) out of bed. This may seem like a conundrum since I would never cheat on my husband, but as I will never meet them IRL, problem solved! :tongue:

this. And Edward Norton but I always wonder if that's just because my dh looks a great deal like him. But my favorite of all time? My dear Wentworth Miller. Oh dear god is that man beautiful.

images.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Hard to choose just one!
Men:
George Clooney
Cary Grant
Sean Connery

Women:
Tilda Swinton
Ingrid Bergman
Katharine Hepburn
Isabelle Huppert

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Lottie UK|1320403071|3053741 said:
For men I am going to say Robert Redford -

robert%20r.jpg

and for women I think its propably jean shrimpton in her heyday but for some reason I cannot upload any more photos!

Oh, yes, she was lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results