shape
carat
color
clarity

Name the best-looking man and woman ever

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
For men, Johnny Depp is number 1. He is just the sexiest thing on this planet (2nd to DH of course :saint: ).

Women, I have so many girl crushes-Raquel Welch, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Mila Kunis,

mila.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Josh Charles makes me swoon! :bigsmile: I enjoy watching him in the Good Wife. I didn't realize he was only 5'11; my hubby is taller than him so for some reason tv makes him look tall!

I think Grace Kelly, Jaclyn Smith, Donna Reed are/were beautiful ladies!

MV5BMTIwNzMxNDYyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTIwMzc3._V1._SX475_SY655_.jpg

220px-Reed,_Donna_02.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Imdanny|1284621909|2711026 said:
Elizabeth Taylor.

Man? That's more difficult because men don't seem as unique in terms of looks as women to me.

Marlon Brando (when he was young).

I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures.

Marlon Brando was incredibly good looking when he was young. When I saw a Streetcar Named Desire I couldn't believe how good looking he was back then!!! I think Robert Redford was very good looking too as a very young man! :love:

marlon-brando.jpg

RobertRedford.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
klewis|1284878152|2713450 said:
I think the Raj Mata, Gayatri Devi once the Maharani of Jaipur who died last year aged 90 was beautiful and in her youth was considered one the world's most beautiful women.

Wow she is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I am a big Deep fan! :naughty: eta: crap, I mean Depp fan! I always do that!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I've always thought Rebecca Budig was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen:

rebecca-budig.jpg

And my favorite man has got to be Mike Ness, lead singer of Social Distortion. :lickout:

mike_ness_01.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
love me some Mike Ness! Oddly enough, I just 5 minutes ago posted elsewhere and was singing some social distortion as I did so!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I know I mentioned him, but once again Christian Kane...those eyes!

Leverage-Kane.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Joe Manganiello

JOE-MANGANIELLO-body2.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hay ladies, I have 6-pack abs too . . .
Wanna join me in my van?

six pack.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Kenny. You look amazing. Not only do you have a six pack, but you also have a six pack of beer. Woohooo.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Old timers: Cary Grant and Marilyn Monroe.

Current: Hugh Jackman and Catherine Zeta Jones.

There are more, of course, but those are the ones that popped into my head! :))

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Men - Right now I lurrve John Gidding from Curb Appeal on HGTV. Jake Gyllenhaal and Ryan Reynolds are also 2 of my faves, and I think Brad Pitt was sooo hot back in the day (SOOO hot in Fight Club).

Women - I think Mila Kunis and Kate Beckinsale are absolutely gorgeous.

john gidding pricescope.jpg

brad pitt fight club.jpg

mila-kunis-hair-style-200x300.jpg

kate beck ps.jpg

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
Just so I don't repost some that have already been posted, here are some different ones that I don't think have been mentioned.

I've always thought that Elvis was good looking
images_3.jpg
elvis-1.jpg

Ryan Gosling is just too cute to pass up, he's probably my favorite modern actors
ryan_gosling.jpg

well, I know that Grace Kelly has already been said, but here's another pic anyway

Grace-Kelly_0.jpg

Kate Middleton is pretty too I think

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
Oh, here's another one I just thought of. Kip Moore

kip-moore_385x240.jpg
5ddb534e-1678-4b7b-be1d-d8a0ad2884f2.jpg

He's just so cute to me! There aren't many good pictures of him, you'll just have to watch his music videos.
Now, besides Grace, I wouldn't say that the people I posted were the best looking person ever, but I thought I'd post some different attractive people.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
This is the point at which Elvis was THE sexiest man alive:

elvis-presley-comeback-special-1968.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
humphrey bogart and lauren bacall come to mind........

who didn't love morrison?!

so many good responses to this thread..... :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't believe no one has mentioned David Beckham! Also Charlton Heston, Clark Gable, and JFK jr make my list. And Robert Redford . For women Grace Kelley has to be tops. :love: :love: :love:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
did anyone remember to mention Pam Greer? my god that woman was a looker!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just watched Crazy Stupid Love last night, and I couldn't stop staring at Ryan Gosling. :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
stargurl78|1320629057|3055676 said:
Men - Right now I lurrve John Gidding from Curb Appeal on HGTV. Jake Gyllenhaal and Ryan Reynolds are also 2 of my faves, and I think Brad Pitt was sooo hot back in the day (SOOO hot in Fight Club).

Women - I think Mila Kunis and Kate Beckinsale are absolutely gorgeous.

great picks! I agree on all fronts :bigsmile:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
My hubby and myself, of course! There's no question about that is there? :confused:
;)) :lol:

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
I can't decide on the prettiest woman I ever saw but by far, the most handsome man I ever saw was my dad. I don't mean in terms in personality-I mean sheer good looks.

My dad was so handsome that--
when I was in high school and he was in his forties my friends kept getting my nerves saying how 'hot' he was'
any time any one first met him, they always gawked first and then said, 'how come you never told me your dad was so good-looking'
when we went back to visit his country, there was a parade of women bringing food by my grandma's house every day (to the total irritation of my mom)
when he was dying at age 70 the nurses half his age were fighting to take care of 'that good-looking man'
This was all without makeup; being photographed and retouched; having still photos taken with vaseline smeared on the screen or any of those other tricks that photogs use; major plastic surgery--and all the other things they do to Hollywood stars then and now. Just natural good looks that he was born with. I guess this was good luck, but he found it really uninteresting to deal with. He had charming manners and was always polite but while he made sure he was neat and clean and well dressed, he found concentration on good looks to be shallow and annoying. When me and my sister were young girls and used to come home thrilled because we got a compliment on being pretty, he would always say, "so what? What does that mean? What else have you got? Are you a decent, moral person? Are you cultivating your talents and intelligence?"

It was a good lesson to learn at an early age.
I would suspect from their behavior that good looks (and an enormous dose of vanity) are all that most Hollywood idiots--er, stars--have got.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well, my husband and I. What was the question? :rodent:

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results