shape
carat
color
clarity

Name the best-looking man and woman ever

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOW COULD I NEGLECT CHRISTIAN BALE?!

Christian Bale is so gorgeous it almost hurts to watch him in movies because I know he will never be mine. :devil: I love looking at many other men (Eric Bana, Johnny Depp, Andy Garcia, Alexander Skarsgard to name a few) but Christian Bale is, in my opinion, so beautiful it hurts.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I'm so confused now :confused: I keep changing my mind!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
My eyes my eyes! :love: No more pictures of Johnny Depp or I'm going to stroke out.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Queen Rania of Jordan is really gorgeous. I'm not sure about who'd I'd pick for the best looking man.

Oh wait, I've got it! Taye Diggs. Love him.

Grace Kelly -- I hadn't thought of her until reading through the thread. She'd be on my list too.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Omg, I totally forgot about my other husband! DH and I have an understanding that he can have Jennifer Connelly if I can have Chris Cornell. Oh, Chris, my love! :lickout:
ed840902-092e-41fc-be81-282bc71bb320.jpg

I also think Kate Winslet and Freida Pinto are both exquisite.
Kate-Winslet_0.jpg
Freida-Pinto590_0.jpg

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
I think the Raj Mata, Gayatri Devi once the Maharani of Jaipur who died last year aged 90 was beautiful and in her youth was considered one the world's most beautiful women.

Gayatri Devi_2.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that Selma Hayek is beautiful, smart and talented. I can not find her photo now. I feel really bad that "Frida" was not even nominated for Oscar in any category because it had to compete with "Chicago" that year. Selma thought of Frida Kahlo, participated in writing the screenplay, produced the movie and brilliantly portrayed this complicated person and artist. She deserves mentioning.

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
John and Bo Derek

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Crasru, here is a picture of Salma, she is very beautiful

salma-hayek-main.jpg

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I want to add Thalia as well, she is a Mexican singer and she is absolutely beautiful.

thalia_10.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I agree with many of the ones already posted, but I'd like to add:

Zoe Saldana for woman - natural beauty, great personality.
Edward Norton for guy - hot, and incredible talent.

zoe-saldana-12170901.jpg

zoe_saldana_spl145131_022.jpg

edward_norton_2.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I told my Fi about this thread, asked his opinion, and so on his behalf:

woman: Halle Berry - have to agree, this woman becomes more and more beautiful with age
man: Steve Mcqueen

Steve Mcqueen than reminded me of Daniel Craig - raaawwrrrrr :lickout: :bigsmile:

daniel-craig-photograph.jpg

stevemcqueen.jpg

halleberry1.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, have to post someone again. I find Heddy Lamarr to have one of the most perfect faces. It's all natural too. Everyone has their taste, and some tastes are unconventional, as well as beauty on the inside (Mother Theresa for example). However, if you're really into beauty from a scientific perspective, this page is interesting. Scientists have mapped the face to determine beauty.

http://www.goldennumber.net/beauty.htm
http://www.beautyanalysis.com/index2_mba.htm

hedy-lamarr_03_press.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-she's beautiful TL. My friend Josie looks like her.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes beauty doesn't change with time.

caryandgeorge.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat said:

She is gorgeous, such perfection. Now if you asked my husband what he thought was beautiful, he would say this!! :naughty: I think sexy and beautiful are two separate things, and men tend to perceive sexiness as beauty, whereas women tend to perceive a certain facial structure as beauty. There are exceptions of course. I used to draw a lot, so I get into facial beauty quite a bit.

Pamela-Anderson-25.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sexy and beautiful Dorothy Stratten who died very young.

dorothystratten.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is probably a ridiculous question, but back in the day, did they have ways to "fix" pictures? Like all the retouching, airbrushing etc that is done now, did they have the means to do any of that back then? Like TL's pic of Heddy Lamarr, (which I have looked at a million times so far, enraptured by her face) is her skin really like that?

JD's idea of beauty is different than "most men" I think-he doesn't really go for the Pam Anderson type (which is good cuz he ain't married to one haha). The women he finds the most attractive are women that I share some traits with, which is kinda funny, but also very flattering.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat said:
This is probably a ridiculous question, but back in the day, did they have ways to "fix" pictures? Like all the retouching, airbrushing etc that is done now, did they have the means to do any of that back then? Like TL's pic of Heddy Lamarr, (which I have looked at a million times so far, enraptured by her face) is her skin really like that?

Yes, back in the day we did it to the photographic print with tiny brushes and air brushes.

Asu

Shiny_Rock
The best looking woman I can think of is Liv Tyler :love: I would love to look like her :love:
the man is Sean Connery.I actually like him more the older he get :bigsmile:

but talking about charm,the guy who fascinates me the most is Deryck Whibley.He is not beautiful by any means,but he has something to me.In fact,my husband has quite a resemblance with him :lol:

6a00e00980ab4f883300e54f1cf4378833-800wi.jpg

Sean-Connery-Indiana-Jones-5.jpg

Whibley111209_06-full.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What we perceive as "beautiful" is an interesting question. To me it comes to the question of "what attracts us"? or "who would we Google"? From this standpoint, I see John Malkovich is handsome. I asked my husband and while he certainly would not mind looking at Pam Anderson, he said, he perceived Andie MacDowell as more attractive. (She is pretty, talented, witty and her name is not connected with scandals. She just lives quietly with her husband and kids). From this standpoint, I find Michelle Pfeiffer very attactive - she is a beauty and a talented woman, and she also managed not to create a lot of negative PR in Hollywood. I am not sure, but I think she adopted kids, as well. I posted Mme Curie here just out of controversy because I felt that everyone was posting only actors and actresses, models at the most, and I think there are many handsome people who are not in the movie business. Take Charlie Rose, for example. I think he is very attractive. I wanted to post Federer but got distracted by Ana Ivanovic.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
tourmaline_lover said:
packrat said:

She is gorgeous, such perfection. Now if you asked my husband what he thought was beautiful, he would say this!! :naughty: I think sexy and beautiful are two separate things, and men tend to perceive sexiness as beauty, whereas women tend to perceive a certain facial structure as beauty. There are exceptions of course. I used to draw a lot, so I get into facial beauty quite a bit.

TL, that's interesting, because I remember reading an article years ago (probably on Cosmo or Marie Claire or something) that said that guys, when asked to choose between Marilyn Monroe and Grace Kelly, would choose MM - perceiving sexiness as beauty, like you said. Whereas, the women would choose Grace Kelly because of her classic facial features (and I'm in that camp myself).

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
kenny said:
packrat said:

Yes, back in the day we did it to the photographic print with tiny brushes and air brushes.

Are you teasing me?

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
packrat said:
kenny said:
packrat said:

Are you teasing me?

I'm not sure about old times, but my mom's pictures from when she was young are "fix" by hand, I mean to make her skin look soft and hair eyelashes tickers. So I'm sure they did the same with celebrities.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
crasru said:
I asked my husband and while he certainly would not mind looking at Pam Anderson, he said, he perceived Andie MacDowell as more attractive.

My husband would not know who Pam Anderson was (just as I did not...for a moment I thought it was Bridget Bardot). He, like your husband, loves to watch Andie MacDowell, however. We have watched two of Miss MacDowell's movies, "Green Card" and, "Groundhog Day" more times than I can count! I, also, love her clean, ethereal beauty.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
So many hot men.... aaahhhhhhhh

Sean Connerry - I'd marry him without blinking.

George Clooney - The beautiful "bachelor"

Can someone PLEASE post like 800 pictures of Christian Bale now?

All of the actors from classic movies tended to be attractive.

And how could we forget, lost far too young:

heath_ledger_01.jpg

I also love
meg-ryan-hair-top.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe said:
I continue to think that Christina Hendricks is perhaps the most ravishingly beautiful woman I've ever seen, with Angelina Jolie a close second.
I'm a huge Firefly fan. . .Christina Hendricks was in two of the episodes and is for sure very sensual and beautiful!

As far as men, Clive Owen is very yummy. Also, as corny as it sounds Brian Austin Green is now, as older and mature, seen in The Sarah Conner Chronicals is beyond hot. I sit there lusting through every episode (it's discontinued but we still watch episodes as we do with other discontinued shows).

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ilovethiswebsite said:
Let's see..... My answers will be Hollywood based but i really do think there are probably better looking people in the "real world" I just haven't met.

Man: Tie between Tyson Beckford and Sam Worthington

Woman: Heidi Klum
Yes, Sam Worthington too. I went to Terminator Salvation by myself just so I could watch him! lol Wonder if DH knows that's why I went to see the movie.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF said:
crasru said:
I asked my husband and while he certainly would not mind looking at Pam Anderson, he said, he perceived Andie MacDowell as more attractive.

My husband would not know who Pam Anderson was (just as I did not...for a moment I thought it was Bridget Bardot). He, like your husband, loves to watch Andie MacDowell, however. We have watched two of Miss MacDowell's movies, "Green Card" and, "Groundhog Day" more times than I can count! I, also, love her clean, ethereal beauty.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

And I can tell you that if my husband saw Andie McDowell, he would not care for her. He LOVES Marilyn Monroe however. To me, MM was not a beauty, but to each his own. It sounds like your husband has very good taste in women, unlike my husband. ;)) (oh no!! he married me :errrr: )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results