shape
carat
color
clarity

My X-mas Present (Antique-Style Diamond Pendant)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Great piece and great price! Merry XMas to you!
36.gif

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 You are so lucky finding something you love and they match so perfectly. The pendent looks stunning and your ring wow I''m blinded
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! You could even wear it in your wedding? It matches your ring beautifully, and you''ll love it all the more b/c of the gratifying shopping experience!!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I have to admit, after seeing the first two pictures I was thinking, "what happened to her superb taste?". But, when I saw the pictures of you wearing it...you haven''t lost your touch! The pendant is amazing, and a perfect match to your ring!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty on its own...absolutely gorgeous with with your ring!
30.gif
congrats on a great find!

reena

Ideal_Rock
thanks for the compliments guys. it''s just a silly little pendant, but it''s still nice to hear the kind words.
1.gif

i have to tell you though, i must have no eye whatsoever for choosing photographs. i still don''t see what''s so horrible about the first two! they look fine to me. lol

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Reena your taste never fails to amaze me. Everything was such a compliment and looked great together.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Reena,

your pendant looks gorgeous! you are going to be all "iced" out for the holidays! very pretty!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
The photos are fine now that I know what I''m looking at, but at first it looked like the pendant was yellow gold and I couldn''t tell that there were any diamonds. So, now that I''ve seen the other pictures i get it!

Congrats again!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, Reena, you found a beautiful necklace. I love it!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif

Lovely pick Reena! You are just icing yourself up arent cha??? Im totally jealous! If you keep it up you will need to hire people to walk in front of you handing out sunglasses so you dont get sued for retinal damage...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results