shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wedding Necklace: Handed down from Great Grandmother

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 8:08:46 PM
Author: Selkie
Oh wow, Claire! That''s gorgeous, and what a special heirloom! DO you have a dress thread up yet?
Thanks selkie! Yup! Here is it! I tried on around 100 gowns I think and this was by far my favorite. I found it while shopping with my FMIL.

Clairitek''s Marisa 737 Wedding Gown

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
And thanks to luvbug, AllieGator, mscushion, tlh, Kim N, and redfaerythinker for the compliments! I am so lucky to have the necklace.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Clairitek that necklace is freakin'' GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Wow, that is fabulous
30.gif
what a treasure!!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Just amazing, what a wonderful family treasure. They just don''t make ''em like that anymore!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS dress! That necklace will look phenomenal with it. YAY!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again everyone! Who knew that my grimey necklace would turn out to be a pretty little thing. If only I had cleaned it up and learned to appreciate it sooner!

Now that I am finally in the black perhaps I will go have it appraised and insured!
9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 2:55:03 PM
Author: Clairitek
About two weeks have passed since I promised everyone a neck shot. I still can''t find my camera charger but I realized I did have a semi-decent one taken with my phone just after I picked it up from the jeweler after it was cleaned.

So here you go until I can figure out where my camera charger is and how to manipulate the settings to get better photos!
OH my goodness - it''s stunning!!
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want more pictures!!!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Ditto Freke, that necklace is a stunner! More pictures asap!!!

teapot

Shiny_Rock
I loved it when I saw the pictures on the flowers, but it''s even more stunning on you. I can''t wait to you reset the stone. It will look even more stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results