shape
carat
color
clarity

My Waxes from WF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh onedrop, it''s beautiful!
3.gif
what a perfect size. you are going to love wearing that baby everywhere.
36.gif

enjoy!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty ring!! It looks lovely!!
36.gif

F.Longstocking

Rough_Rock
Beautiful Ring!!!! Wear it in the moonlight and see magic happen!!! Congratulations!

lilmissjaja

Rough_Rock
I really love you ring.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I am looking for something lower than 0.5 carat, but a bit worried that my stone will look too small. (After looking at all the gorgoeus ring in the ring thread)

But when I saw your ring, how beautiful and delicate the diamond look, and the smaller diamonds on the ring enhance it. It really brings out the beauty of the diamond itself.

Thanks...

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!!!!!! I love the center stone and the fishtail pave setting. Wow! It is very nice on your hand, as well! Congratulations!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Wow this thread got bumped again! Thank you so much for the compliments. I think WF did a great job!

Littlemissjaja: I had the same concerns that you did regarding the center stone and whether it would appear too small. But I think it really depends on the dimensions of your stone, and the size of the band. I will attach a better picture for you that shows the stone in relation to the shank of the setting. I really do find that it works with my lifestyle, because I use my hands a lot. In any case, I am elated to know that you like my ring!

od6a.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations. It really *is* beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results