shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wax from WF!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Hubby just asked me an interesting question, he asked if my stone is in a vault in Houston or if it was transported somewhere with one of the staff memebers...I have no clue what would happen in a situation like this. I was too busy telling them to stay safe as that was more important...anyone have any ideas?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would venture to say it''s in the vault along with the other diamonds...which is probably safer than being carried around somewhere.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
That reminds me of some movie I was watching with diamond brokers, and how they walk around (atleast in the movie) with these steel briefcases handcuffed to their hands hehehe. I can just imagine Brian sitting on the plane like that
5.gif
very discreet! movies these days
33.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2005 3:13:28 PM
Author: LadyluvsLuxury
That reminds me of some movie I was watching with diamond brokers, and how they walk around (atleast in the movie) with these steel briefcases handcuffed to their hands hehehe. I can just imagine Brian sitting on the plane like that
5.gif
33.gif
Haha that is a funny thought!!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/24/2005 3:13:28 PM
5.gif
33.gif

Can''t wait for the final result...
36.gif
36.gif

I was in Antwerp diamond district couple of months ago, and people actually walk around with briefcases handcuffed to their hands, seriously... very strange sight, had to look twice to see if it was true..
6.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
That is too funny Rockchick, I guess the writers didn''t make that one up! I think I would just have to laugh if I ever saw that in person!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
The waiting is TORTURE
32.gif
! Sorry....had to get it out

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I hear ya, LLL

Shay
Date: 9/27/2005 6:42:32 PM
The waiting is TORTURE
32.gif
! Sorry....had to get it out

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
How much longer? I want to see pictures!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Well, it is supposed to be ready Monday! YAAAAAAAY!! Which works perfectly for me b/c I would not have been able to pick it up any earlier this week....we are ending our fiscal year on Friday and I have LOTS of overtime to work. But I am soo EXCITED!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MONDAY.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Mara you crack me up!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
MUST HAVE MORE PIX.
32.gif

Let me also just tell you that I dream about your big beautiful stone in that fab ring...oh my!
26.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
LOL Thanks Mara, Two more nights of sleep and I should have some pics of the finished ring to post. Then one more night after that and FINALLY my new bling will be home
37.gif
37.gif
I just can''t wait!
32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results