shape
carat
color
clarity

My visit with Doron Isaak

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely Athena. I can't wait for more photos!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh wow it's gorgeous! the perfect setting for your stone :) I think it looks perfect on your hand :appl: :appl:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
OH wow that is gorgeous!! It matches right up to your WB, you made a great choice. Looking forward to profile shots!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have more pics now, but I broke my Internet (bless 3G). So hopefully that'll be back in order soon.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Athena the link did not work for me to the video?

I adore your new setting! It is just spectacular. Really, brings home to me yet again how important the setting is for a ring. Yours is truly amazing.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn't respond right away because I was busy picking myself up off the floor!! It's really gorgeous Athena, congrats!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dreamer_D|1301623033|2884775 said:
Athena the link did not work for me to the video?

I adore your new setting! It is just spectacular. Really, brings home to me yet again how important the setting is for a ring. Yours is truly amazing.

I fixed it. My computer hates me today. I also posted on SMTB, finally.

Lilfredo99

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Just bought a ring from a place in LA...looks like a doron Isaak cut diamond (kite cut ) is there any way i can find out if it was made by doron?? They told me it was a kite one of a kind. Its an engagement ring for my fiancee...i can send a pic...thanks. Email me

Lilfredo99

Rough_Rock
Thank You!! Here are some pics of the ring i bought...couldn't find any online...it's a 1.01ct kite diamond in platinum setting...paid a pretty penny for it...is it one of his i'm wondering...and how can i find out. Thank you for the help...oh...its a F clarity...vs2

DSCN0361.jpg

DSCN0358.jpg

DSCN0359.jpg

Lilfredo99

Rough_Rock
Any comments will be greatly appreciated :)

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Can't answer your question, but you may want to start a new thread and post again.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I guess the only way to find out would be to ask Doron. But yes, maybe you should post a thread of its own.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results