shape
carat
color
clarity

My Virtual Jewelry Box

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Encouraged by some lovely PS friends over on @MamaBee’s most worn/favorites thread, here is my entire jewelry collection in a thread. Most of my pieces don’t have individual threads, so I’ll try to include as much information as I remember.

Almost all of my jewelry has come from small, family owned jewelry stores. I worked for three different independent jewelers from high school to graduating university. They were such a great experience and I loved working somewhere that served a need of the community, especially surrounded by beautiful jewelry. In a small town, having somewhere local you could drop off your treasured jewelry and have someone you know fix it is so valuable. While I no longer live in any of those small towns, I have been fortunate enough to find a jeweler I love and trust. As often as I can, I will go through her to cross items off my wishlist. One day I would love to have studs and a solitaire from one of the great companies that offer an upgrade program, but for now I’m content to support my jeweler’s small business.

My Jewelry Box
IMG_1526.jpeg

I’m not quite sure where to start, so we’ll start at the top and, for the most part, go left to right.

The top row is mostly miscellaneous costume or sterling silver, some belonging to my family.

From the left: SS flower pendant from my husband given while we were dating, SS oval & heart lockets: oval is mine, heart is my daughter’s, my grandma’s photo pendants from 30ish years ago featuring her favorite granddaughter (me, haha!) SS gemstone ring given to my daughter from our local jewelry as a Christmas gift a few years ago, my husband’s titanium wedding band: rarely worn, I surprised him with a white gold & diamond band at the ceremony, gold filled necklace from my grandma that my daughter likes to wear, gold plated paper clip chain I won in a drawing, my daughter’s charm bracelet, my son’s chain with dinosaur charms: the ankylosaurus is his favorite, but the triceratops and tyrannosaurus rex get plenty of love, too Then just a few baggies with white gold box chains and a couple links from an old project.

848CC5DE-9000-4913-A2E7-BABA0222720F.jpeg

When we were dating, my husband had a contact through his job that was getting ready to open a jewelry store with her partner. He went through her to source/buy my engagement ring; it was one of the stores very first sales. Shortly after, she contacted him to see if I would be interested in working for them. So I found myself in a lucky position being able to buy my wedding jewelry and gifts at cost. But since I was in my final year of college and only working part time, my budget was very limited. One day we had a sales rep come through and he had that white gold and button pearl bracelet with tiny diamond flower accents. I loved it so much, but even at cost it was more than I could afford. My boss, however, slyly texted my husband and he told her he would like get it for me. I had no clue until I opened it on the morning of our wedding. It was the best surprise ❤️

IMG_1607.jpeg

The coin bracelet is one of my very favorites. The jewelry store I was working in would buy jewelry from customers for the estate case. One day while showing an customer something in that case I spotted this bracelet. Before locking it back up, I took it out so I could have a closer look when I was no longer busy. It was love at first sight for me and I wore it daily for years.

When it came in, it had broken links and was tarnished, it looked pretty pitiful and the customer wasn’t interested in having it repaired. If I’m remembering correctly, it had belonged to her husband’s aunt from Australia and when she passed away they inherited several pieces and she just wanted to be done with it all. I do think the customer regretting getting rid of it so hastily when she saw how nicely it looked on my wrist.

BF741B14-780C-457A-ACD3-B9F4CCC5A404.jpeg

This section doesn’t see much wear. Rose gold branch bracelet I thought I wanted, but rarely reach for. White gold diamond diamond shape bracelet, same story as rose branch. Rose cable and heart bracelet, fits a bit snug so I don’t wear it often. I have some thoughts on changing it, but haven’t settled on any at this point. Chatham emerald in white gold semi bezel setting and sterling chain: this is my daughter’s necklace. She likes it but would prefer a bigger emerald, lol. She’s in elementary school, so a bigger emerald isn’t in the cards for her for awhile.

The money ring was made by my husband shortly after we met. We were out with mutual friends discussing sports teams. When he discovered we shared our favorites, he jokingly proposed and I accepted. It was a couple months later that we started dating, then a couple years before he proposed again.
1614972119458.png

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
E0BE11C7-3930-4E9F-A027-8AC0F4486EE3.jpeg
B717D2A2-456B-482C-9B4B-72A9A3942856.jpeg

There is not much to write home about my pearls. All freshwater and purchased 10-20 years ago. 10-11mm off round white bracelet I purchased to wear on my wedding day, but left it off in favor of the gift my husband gave me that morning instead. 5-6mm bracelet and necklace: I bought this at my very first jewelry store job, I was 17 and felt so grown up wearing them. I wore the pearl pendant (9-10mm) with a white box chain on my wedding day, then daily for several years afterward. The 11mm pearl strand was from the estate case mentioned earlier to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. I loved it, but had no clue what to wear it with, so aside from a wedding or two, it’s lived in the jewelry box.

C097395F-217F-41C7-8087-2A70CCC2D224.jpeg

Baume et Mercier Hampton, an anniversary gift from my husband a few years ago, now in need a of new battery. It has a mother of pearl face and diamond accents, quartz movement.

Rose gold paper clip chain, a pandemic pick-me-up. It’s 3.85mm and 20” long. It feels so nice on and the flat sides of the links flash prettily. (Stuller CH1095)

76FC9891-C8C1-4993-8E20-F8AEBE987C94.jpeg

F6AD5B84-05AA-44C4-938B-1D1C3C71233E.jpeg
Rose gold chain bracelets: 2mm rope (Quality Gold 016R-7,) 3.5mm open cable (Stuller CH1102,) 2mm diamond cut beads (Logan Hollowell Gold Magic,) 3.85mm paper clip (Stuller CH1095,) 2mm mini mirror (Logan Hollowell.) All 6.5-7” long. I usually pile on 3-4 at a time.

3E46C45B-B238-4785-AB6B-A0CAD4D34713.jpeg

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
01E65713-1542-4A33-8E85-86905387F574.jpeg

Rings: all rings are sized between 5.75-6.25

B4232354-BD11-438C-B368-6EFF990A2F9A.jpeg
1.22ct F VS2 6.11 x 6.14mm princess cut, from the Diavik diamond mine in Canada. Engagement ring is Stuller 122089 14k, shank slimmed to 2mm (original engagement ring was also from Stuller, 121421)

Originally my engagement ring was in a woven cathedral setting with a 3mm shank. My wedding bands were soldered on either side. A few years ago I decided I’d like my rings separated and the center stone reset into a more delicate looking cathedral solitaire. Since then, I’ve been loving the versatility of creating different looks with various bands.

My husband chose the diamond and I still love it all these years later ❤️

80DA802B-02F8-4B5D-97C4-55CA1385FC23.jpeg

2.51ctw five stone: G SI XXX, Stuller 123873 14kx1

My gift for our 10th anniversary. I had been squirreling away cash for a few years in anticipation of a substantial piece of jewelry to celebrate that anniversary. When the time came, I had enough to also surprise my husband with a watch from his wishlist. He picked out a pretty Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra.

IMG_6380.jpeg

BCCADD01-D48E-4DB8-8FE8-27710C77AF7C.jpeg

1.33ctw three stone: .20-.90-.23 modified Stuller 123886 14k

This ring is so sentimental, it’s in memory of my grandma. Here’s the thread with more detail. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/remembrance-three-stone-ring.260813/

It’s one ring I wear almost daily, whether I’m staying home or heading out.

A5AAE671-6B22-419F-A0B5-90CEC09145CF.jpeg 0127B10F-9B1D-4668-8DF4-C33F26F54431.jpeg

1.4ctw shared prong Stuller 122844 14k

Five stone to seven stone reset

My original five stone was 1ctw, a gift for our 5th wedding anniversary. We had it custom made by a store that is no longer in business. After I received my 2.5ctw five stone, I decided to reset this one into a seven stone shared prong band. I have mixed feelings towards this band, the diamonds are white and sparkle nicely, but they’re not the best cut. So I don’t know that it was worth matching them for a reset. But seven new stones would have been much, much more expensive, so I don’t know that the cost of that would have been worth it either. Overall, I do love the look of this band, so I try to enjoy it for what it is.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
7A55D6E5-DBE0-4F71-8A1A-F2F8467381DE.jpeg

White Gold Bands

.40ctw, 1.5mm princess bar set band Stuller 123600

.25ctw 3x1.3mm baguette and round bezel band Stuller 123635

Both of these bands are just for fun, great little stacking bands.

These four bands are for my children.

The marquise and round bezel band was commissioned when my daughter was born.

2.5mm, woven band (Stuller 121710) is for my son and was the first purchase from the jeweler I use these days.

When we went to pick out a band for my son, I also wanted to get a band in remembrance of the two pregnancies we lost trying for a second child. The infinity style band is what I chose thinking the two lines would represent both pregnancies. My husband surprised me with the bezel band a couple weeks later as a Christmas gift. He knew I had trouble choosing between them, and now I have a band for each of them ❤️ The infinity style is from S. Kashi, .18ctw 14k, # EN7325-BWG. I’m pretty sure the bezel band is also Stuller, potentially 123635. We picked them out from the case instead of ordering by item number, so I could be mistaken.

C5BBC0FD-AA7C-4FE8-A024-ED32C473B550.jpeg

The two shared prong bands are my original wedding bands, approximately .20ctw each.
2mm flat band was ordered to go with my updated solitaire.

While we were engaged, I ordered the 2mm half round as an alternate wedding ring for times I wouldn’t want to wear my wedding set. It had been misplaced countless times, but luckily always turned back up. These days I’m much more careful and try to keep everything where it goes.

BD2B45E9-B714-4A11-B1DE-C89F1FE6B369.jpeg

Rose Gold Bands

.38ct K, faint brown heart stacking band. I found that sweet little heart online and thought the color was so pretty, when I showed it to my husband he decided to get it for me for Christmas 2019. I sat on it for a year trying to figure out what I wanted to do with it. I took it to my local jeweler and we decided to send it to Overnight to create a bezel for it. Shortly before Christmas she asked if the kids and I were available to stop by the store. She had little gifts for the kids to open. While the ring wasn’t finished yet, in a Christmas card for me she had a gift card and a note explaining she’d like to gift the setting to me for Christmas ❤️ The ring arrived during the middle of a quarantine for my family, it was torture knowing it was ready and I couldn’t go get it! Finally I when was free again, we picked up a bouquet of flowers and a nice bottle of champagne for my jeweler on the way to go pick it up.
55D8D942-801F-4933-9B71-7F5911A425A0.jpeg
AD8E09B2-1566-4602-998B-F8F92D758CB9.jpeg

.15ctw diamond and engraving eternity band Stuller 124378, 2020 Christmas gift. Paired with one of my original wedding bands and my three stone, it makes my favorite stack!

The 2mm flat, 2mm half round, and 2mm facet bands in rose are from my jeweler. She has a grandson a bit younger than my son, so we’ve been trading the clothes my son grows out of for some of the smaller items on my wishlist. Win/Win!

The heart band, Stuller 51574, was a birthday gift and my first piece in rose gold. It’s been a steady love affair with rose ever since ❤️

Still in the early days of exploring rose gold, I ordered this 2mm shared prong band with F/VS lab grown diamonds thinking it was a less expensive way to try out diamonds set in a colored gold since until that point, I had only had white gold diamond jewelry. I’ve thought about replacing it with a band of mined stones, but would probably prefer something new instead, haha! (Stuller 122877)

.20ctw band with bead set and single prong diamonds. Rose gold and diamond band ordered for stacking (Stuller 652290) I love the look of this band, it does sit just a bit higher than my other bands. Some days it’s enough to make me leave it off, others I find it doesn’t bother me so much. Go figure.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
8FFEA436-459A-4F64-B7A7-3A355BAC88EF.jpeg
.25ct sliding bezel in rose and .25ct fixed bezel in white. These were once a pair of earrings I never wore and reset into necklaces. (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-favorite-way-to-recycle.244080/#top)
I wore one or the other daily until I got my heart solitaire pendant.

74B34A15-F1D7-4669-A333-57F5360B419D.jpeg

My heart diamond is .70ct, I, SI1 set in a white gold basket on a rose gold box chain. This is my daily necklace.
0143C15E-88B1-48A3-8D50-7C9E6E7BF7B2.jpeg

White gold diamond cut Singapore (sparkle) chain with initial pendants. My very first pair of diamond studs were .20ctw given to me by my first serious boyfriend. While awfully sweet, they were just itsy bitsy in my ears, so they went unworn after we broke up. A few years ago I had them set in these little rose gold dangles and attached to a jump ring with my children’s initials. They are with my grandma’s initial. When she was diagnosed with cancer late 2019, I wore it daily as a way to help feel connected since I live a few hours away. Now I have them all on the same chain and wear them in a jumble. As someone with a slim build, noticing people checking out my chest to see what in the world is on my necklace is a pretty novel experience.
384BDF87-B016-4B1C-A1F4-FF09074A6D3D.jpeg

.85mm sparkle chain from Midas, mini mirror choker from Logan Hollowell, and Stuller lotus necklace. My mom and I have been using the lotus symbol for hope after all kinds of crazy things have gone on in our family the last few years. A couple birthdays ago, I bought her this necklace in silver as a gift with this quote, “If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.”

-Masaru Emoto
CBCF01B4-0842-4662-8E0B-90E8525ED225.jpeg

Last edited:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great thread, I love your style. You layer things beautifully, understated and chic with a twist! I’ve scrolled through but I will be coming back to have a proper read later!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
F99137E9-9160-4334-93BB-192D04199A44.jpeg

Diamond studs, an anniversary gift from a few years ago. 1.09ctw martini setting, ungraded stones, but lively sparkles. I feel like they can get a bit lost because I have very long, curly hair, but I love catching a glimpse of them through the madness that is my hair.
37E7A81C-F18F-4BEC-9C99-01B569736957.jpeg

11mm freshwater button pearl earrings. I bought these for my wedding, then wore them daily for years. I also bought a pair for each of my bridesmaids and still get a warm feeling in my heart seeing them worn these days! I wear them every once in a while, but they totally get lost in my hair. My hair also gets caught in them much more the the diamond studs. 29454DC5-0B7C-4849-900D-6D38F4AE7A8B.jpeg

2” rose gold extender for my chains. This comes in handy sometimes when I layer necklaces. I do find it is heavier than some of my more dainty chains and tends to pull them backwards.

2mm x 20mm lightweight white gold hoops. I thought I would wear these more than I do, but it’s hard for me to break away from my studs.

51B41FE1-9716-4EF4-A7AA-2D0A5838AFEA.jpeg

The two gold bands are from my grandparents. The band with engraving was my grandmas original engagement ring. They clipped off the head to use the stone in a new ring she had made after my grandpa passed away. My mom actually carved her new ring in wax for a lost wax casting and they used the gold from my grandpa’s teeth. My mom has the ring now ❤️ I do love that Grandma’s original ring fits my finger perfectly, so while it’s not the most beautiful, it is such a comfort to wear somedays.

My grandpa’s band was not his original, but one he did wear for a long time. My jeweler sized it down for my finger and tried to keep the soft patina from years of wear. Not long after I received it, I was looking though old pictures and noticed he was wearing this band in one of my favorite pictures of us ❤️ B6DED918-27A0-45B2-9BED-6422A90055C6.jpeg

The solitaire in yellow is just a fashion ring I found in my grandmas things. It really makes me think I’d love a round solitaire though.

Finally there are the empty settings from my original engagement ring and five stone band, kept out of sentimentality.

A dark blue sapphire ring from high school, and a tiny Claddagh ring from when I was a little girl.

Whew, I almost feel as though I’ve just finished writing my entire life’s story. I think that is what draws me to jewelry the most, creating physical reminders of my most treasured memories. So many of my best and hardest milestones are represented in an unassuming box. A (sparkling) memory lane in miniature ❤️

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Great thread, I love your style. You layer things beautifully, understated and chic with a twist! I’ve scrolled through but I will be coming back to have a proper read later!

Thank you!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
What a cherished collection you have! I can tell how deeply the pieces are infused with family history and beautiful stories. A sense of "you" really shines through!

What a pretty treasure box to peer into each morning when you are deciding what to wear.
So many pretty pieces to select from, and I love the color of the box too! Really makes all your pieces shine!

Thank you for sharing it with us.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
What a cherished collection you have! I can tell how deeply the pieces are infused with family history and beautiful stories. A sense of "you" really shines through!

What a pretty treasure box to peer into each morning when you are deciding what to wear.
So many pretty pieces to select from, and I love the color of the box too! Really makes all your pieces shine!

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Thank you, when I started writing it out, I had no idea it would go so long! But I quickly realized almost everything I have has a story and that’s a big reason why I love each piece.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a great jewellery box full of sparklies you have! :kiss2: Thank you for sharing the lovely stories behind your pieces.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Yay I'm so glad you made this @jbake !! Your collection is sophisticated, classic and timeless. I love all your pieces and the stories behind them. Can't wait to see what else you add to your collection! :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh.... This is hands down one of my favourite threads & I have devoured it :kiss2:

I love your pieces & how you style them, so to read all the back stories is wonderful. And your grandparents rings with the picture of your grandfather & you together brought a little tear, I have to admit.

Gorgeous collection.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a great jewellery box full of sparklies you have! :kiss2: Thank you for sharing the lovely stories behind your pieces.
Thank you!

Yay I'm so glad you made this @jbake !! Your collection is sophisticated, classic and timeless. I love all your pieces and the stories behind them. Can't wait to see what else you add to your collection! :kiss2:
Thanks! What’s crazy is I usually have a running list for my next purchase, but for right now I feel pretty satisfied with where I’m at. I’m sure that situation will remedy itself shortly :lol:

Ahh.... This is hands down one of my favourite threads & I have devoured it :kiss2:

I love your pieces & how you style them, so to read all the back stories is wonderful. And your grandparents rings with the picture of your grandfather & you together brought a little tear, I have to admit.

Gorgeous collection.

Oh, thank you! During these social distancing times, your comment felt like a nice warm hug ❤️

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful collection. I enjoyed reading it so much. Thank you for sharing!.

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
A beautiful and well thought out collection @jbake. I thoroughly enjoyed the stories behind each piece. :kiss2:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love your collection and stories.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it all! So many beautiful sentimental pieces. I love tge way you wear them together. Great thread!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
7A55D6E5-DBE0-4F71-8A1A-F2F8467381DE.jpeg

White Gold Bands

.40ctw, 1.5mm princess bar set band Stuller 123600

.25ctw 3x1.3mm baguette and round bezel band Stuller 123635

Both of these bands are just for fun, great little stacking bands.

These four bands are for my children.

The marquise and round bezel band was commissioned when my daughter was born.

2.5mm, woven band (Stuller 121710) is for my son and was the first purchase from the jeweler I use these days.

When we went to pick out a band for my son, I also wanted to get a band in remembrance of the two pregnancies we lost trying for a second child. The infinity style band is what I chose thinking the two lines would represent both pregnancies. My husband surprised me with the bezel band a couple weeks later as a Christmas gift. He knew I had trouble choosing between them, and now I have a band for each of them ❤️ The infinity style is from S. Kashi, .18ctw 14k, # EN7325-BWG. I’m pretty sure the bezel band is also Stuller, potentially 123635. We picked them out from the case instead of ordering by item number, so I could be mistaken.

C5BBC0FD-AA7C-4FE8-A024-ED32C473B550.jpeg

The two shared prong bands are my original wedding bands, approximately .20ctw each.
2mm flat band was ordered to go with my updated solitaire.

While we were engaged, I ordered the 2mm half round as an alternate wedding ring for times I wouldn’t want to wear my wedding set. It had been misplaced countless times, but luckily always turned back up. These days I’m much more careful and try to keep everything where it goes.

BD2B45E9-B714-4A11-B1DE-C89F1FE6B369.jpeg

Rose Gold Bands

.38ct K, faint brown heart stacking band. I found that sweet little heart online and thought the color was so pretty, when I showed it to my husband he decided to get it for me for Christmas 2019. I sat on it for a year trying to figure out what I wanted to do with it. I took it to my local jeweler and we decided to send it to Overnight to create a bezel for it. Shortly before Christmas she asked if the kids and I were available to stop by the store. She had little gifts for the kids to open. While the ring wasn’t finished yet, in a Christmas card for me she had a gift card and a note explaining she’d like to gift the setting to me for Christmas ❤️ The ring arrived during the middle of a quarantine for my family, it was torture knowing it was ready and I couldn’t go get it! Finally I when was free again, we picked up a bouquet of flowers and a nice bottle of champagne for my jeweler on the way to go pick it up.
55D8D942-801F-4933-9B71-7F5911A425A0.jpeg
AD8E09B2-1566-4602-998B-F8F92D758CB9.jpeg

.15ctw diamond and engraving eternity band Stuller 124378, 2020 Christmas gift. Paired with one of my original wedding bands and my three stone, it makes my favorite stack!

The 2mm flat, 2mm half round, and 2mm facet bands in rose are from my jeweler. She has a grandson a bit younger than my son, so we’ve been trading the clothes my son grows out of for some of the smaller items on my wishlist. Win/Win!

The heart band, Stuller 51574, was a birthday gift and my first piece in rose gold. It’s been a steady love affair with rose ever since ❤️

Still in the early days of exploring rose gold, I ordered this 2mm shared prong band with F/VS lab grown diamonds thinking it was a less expensive way to try out diamonds set in a colored gold since until that point, I had only had white gold diamond jewelry. I’ve thought about replacing it with a band of mined stones, but would probably prefer something new instead, haha! (Stuller 122877)

.20ctw band with bead set and single prong diamonds. Rose gold and diamond band ordered for stacking (Stuller 652290) I love the look of this band, it does sit just a bit higher than my other bands. Some days it’s enough to make me leave it off, others I find it doesn’t bother me so much. Go figure.

I am thourghly enjoying your thread but i just have to say i love your heart diamond ring (i am not into hearts) it is the nicest one i have ever seen (i think i now want one)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you, when I started writing it out, I had no idea it would go so long! But I quickly realized almost everything I have has a story and that’s a big reason why I love each piece.

This is what makes this thread so special

Please wear tbose pearls over in the pearl threads

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful collection. I enjoyed reading it so much. Thank you for sharing!.

A beautiful and well thought out collection @jbake. I thoroughly enjoyed the stories behind each piece. :kiss2:

Love your collection and stories.

Love it all! So many beautiful sentimental pieces. I love tge way you wear them together. Great thread!!

I am thourghly enjoying your thread but i just have to say i love your heart diamond ring (i am not into hearts) it is the nicest one i have ever seen (i think i now want one)

Thank you all so much!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I love your heart pieces & princess cut ring & rose gold looks beautiful on you!
The picture with your grandfather is so sweet i love it!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful collection, and I love how personal and meaningful each of your pieces are. I smiled at the photo pendant — my mom had those made too.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces, all of them. You wear them so well too. Exquisite impeccable taste. Wear your beautiful collection in good health and blingy joy. :appl:

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
such nice pieces! you know I admire some of your rings as I've asked where you got them and you've been kind to share!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a lovely, extensive, and sentimental collection @jbake ...thanks for sharing!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@jbake Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us!! :love: you have so many beautiful pieces, but even more beautiful - the memories and the way you retell them ::)

The money ring is my favourite. That’s got to me the most precious $20 in the house!!

I love collection threads. Especially threads like this. Physical reminders of one’s most treasured memories - oh, that’s just the perfect description :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. And apropos of nothing. Your hair is gorgeous!! :bigsmile:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
So many beautiful pieces in your collection, @jbake ! But I think my fave is the folded $20 ”ring.” Such meaningful stories behind nearly every piece in that box of treasure❤️

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
I love your heart pieces & princess cut ring & rose gold looks beautiful on you!
The picture with your grandfather is so sweet i love it!
Thank you! Your heart is one of my favorites to go look at again & again!

Beautiful collection, and I love how personal and meaningful each of your pieces are. I smiled at the photo pendant — my mom had those made too.
Thanks! I’m sure your mom’s photo pendants are so sweet! ❤️

Gorgeous pieces, all of them. You wear them so well too. Exquisite impeccable taste. Wear your beautiful collection in good health and blingy joy. :appl:
Thank you very much, Missy!

such nice pieces! you know I admire some of your rings as I've asked where you got them and you've been kind to share!
Thank you! Always happy to share ❤️

You have a lovely, extensive, and sentimental collection @jbake ...thanks for sharing!
Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results