carat
color
clarity

My Victor Canera engagement ring

iwantadiamond

Rough_Rock
IMG_2642.JPG IMG_2690.JPG
Hello Diamond Lovers,

I am thrilled to finally be able to post my Victor Canera engagement ring! I have been reading and researching as much as I can so that my fiance and I would get the best diamond possible. Since we are up there in years and this isn't my first rodeo, he surprised me by saying he wanted me to get exactly what I wanted and asked me to show him pictures. So, we sat down and I showed him pictures of a few diamonds that I had my eyes on and he loved the setting that I really wanted because of its uniqueness, which is the Gabriella multi-row pave six prong setting. I have taken many pictures, but it is very hard to really capture the beauty of this sparkler. I am beyond thrilled and excited to present this 1.405 H SI1 Super Ideal CIH (Canera Ideal Hearts) diamond. This diamond shows all the colors of the rainbow and it is so obvious that it is an ideal cut diamond. I would recommend anybody who is in the market for a diamond to buy only an ideal cut.

@victorcanera was wonderful to work with and their craftmanship is one of a kind. I am thrilled and will be going back for any other projects that I have in the future.
IMG_2677.JPG IMG_2695.JPG

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes on your engagement!! This ring is truly gorgeous!! :love: . The setting is so unique and pretty, and the diamond looks absolutely perfect!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and Classic! Congrats on your engagement.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Your ring is just beautiful and I hope it brings you joy for many years to come!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations !!! your ring is gorgeous, the stone is a dazzler and the setting is gorgeous, very happy for you and your fiance!!! :love::love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s the whole sparkly package! Gorgeous in every way! Congratulations to you both.

CJMT2018

Rough_Rock
Looks incredible on your hand! Gorgeous and congratulations!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw your ring on IG! I was so hoping it belonged to someone here! It is gorgeous!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congrats on your engagement.:appl:

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring. Congratulations on your engagement - wishing you many years of happiness.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring. Victor did an amazing job with this beautiful ring. What a sparkle-sensation! Please post all your pics.

Will you combine your ring with a band?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beauty! :love: Congratulations! :clap:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Its a beautiful ring!

iwantadiamond

Rough_Rock
Stunning ring. Victor did an amazing job with this beautiful ring. What a sparkle-sensation! Please post all your pics.

Will you combine your ring with a band?
No, I’m just going to wear this. I had a wedding band before and didn’t like wearing it. Also, I’ve read it’s not a good idea to wear another ring next to this one because of the delicate multi row pave.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful engagement ring!:love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous stone and setting! It is such a classic design and so perfectly crafted. Congratulations on your engagement and enjoy every second of wearing this beauty!

iwantadiamond

Rough_Rock
I tried uploading a video but I'm getting an error code that says file is too large. The video is only 8 seconds long lol! Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results