shape
carat
color
clarity

My Victor Canera customized halo ring

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! So happy that you found the perfect setting for your amazing stone. What a successful project for you and Victor. Enjoy staring at your beauty every day.

Thank you, LLJSmom! And you are so correct as I just keep staring at my ring and will continue to do so every single day as I am sure you are completely enjoying your gorgeous ring too!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love Victor Canera's halo over leon Mege's.

Beautiful antique look to your ring! Enjoy!

Thank you FancyIntense! Victor's halo rings are gorgeous and I love how he pulls together antique attributes to his creations!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
there's just something so elegant about a halo with a plain skank! and the gallery is to die for. congrats, its stunning.

Thank you crystalinmke! I am just drawn to plain shanks on a halo ring for my hand. Very happy with that look!

That gallery! It is magnificent. Like your diamond is wearing a ball gown.

What a beautiful piece. Enjoy it!

Thank you, Tonks! I am amazed at the precision of how the attributes of the gallery come and flow together! Victor is truly a gifted artist!

Please post more pictures! I love it!

Thank you, nala and another picture for you!
A.jpg

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning from every angle! I love the gallery!!! Very beautiful, distinctive and elegant! congratulations and enjoy!!! :)

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful reset for a beautiful diamond!!! Congrats!! :love::appl:

kuriso

Rough_Rock
It is such a beautiful Victor Canera ring! I love the plain shank too, congrats and wear in good health and happiness :)

rubyjim

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is breathtaking. So unique and beautiful. Sorry if this is obvious somewhere but is there a thread about your stone? What is the story there? It is just lovely.

kuriso

Rough_Rock
@kathley Still drooling over your ring, it is beautiful!!! If you dont mind me asking, what type of ring box did it come in? Does it have his logo on it? When my Fiance proposed in April, my VC ring came in a plain black box ..I'd love to know if Victor's logo/repackaging has been completed or not so I can ask him for a new box. Thank you for the information :)

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@kathley Still drooling over your ring, it is beautiful!!! If you dont mind me asking, what type of ring box did it come in? Does it have his logo on it? When my Fiance proposed in April, my VC ring came in a plain black box ..I'd love to know if Victor's logo/repackaging has been completed or not so I can ask him for a new box. Thank you for the information :)

Thank you kuriso! My ring came in a plain black box with a black bow. There was not a logo or name anywhere :))

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is breathtaking. So unique and beautiful. Sorry if this is obvious somewhere but is there a thread about your stone? What is the story there? It is just lovely.

Thank you rubyjim! I was extremely fortunate to have found my OEC several years ago when Grace and Erica were in business together. The cut and performance of my stone is so comparable to the AVR that it has been mistaken for one when a pricescope jeweler in my area saw it. He let me look at my stone to view the ASET and sure enough it does look identical to the ASET images seen on AVR stones! My OEC is GIA certified as J (high J) VS1 and I absolutely love it in its new setting! Thank you for asking!:))

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
More evidence of VC's beautiful work. Enjoy!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!! It looks delicate with a vintage vibe yet it looks easy to wear too. I'm a sucker for comfy so I always notice those things =)2. Victor's pieces are so well made and every detail accounted for. Enjoy your beautiful ring!!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!! It looks delicate with a vintage vibe yet it looks easy to wear too. I'm a sucker for comfy so I always notice those things =)2. Victor's pieces are so well made and every detail accounted for. Enjoy your beautiful ring!!!

Thank you, JDDN! My criteria for my rings is that they have to be comfortable to wear and well made. Victor did a great job in delivering!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don’t forget to add this gorgeousness to the VC thread!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results