shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Van Cleef & Arpels WG Perlee Clovers Bracelet!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!! I love bangles and this one looks perfect on you. Congrats!!!

Thank you, @Catmom ! I just noticed your new lovely 3 stone EC ring in your avatar! :sun:

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! :wavey:

Just wanted to share my latest jewelry acquisition for this year in celebration of several special occasions all rolled up into one!

I decided to pull the trigger on the VCA perlee clover bracelet in WG (after consulting with my trusted bling friends for advice first :bigsmile:)!

This piece has been on my wishlist for several years now. I'm so glad to be able to finally add it to my collection! :appl:

**For reference, this bangle is a size small which I believe correlates to a size 16.

Thanks for looking everyone!

B38055B8-8961-4638-8004-5BF41892F66F_1_201_a.jpeg

My dream bracelet! It’s just stunning congratulations!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This bracelet was made for you. A more perfect bracelet for you there cannot be found. And you do it more justice than any VCA model. Thank you for these jaw dropping professional pics. Inspires me and reminds me that better days are coming. Thank you.

Awww, thanks so much, @LLJsmom ! :)) You helped me tremendously in picking out this latest piece since you have many VCA bracelets yourself! Can't wait to see your next VCA piece in the pipeline! :cheeky:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my favorite bangle in the whole world! :love: It is the perfect addition to an already perfect jewelry collection! You have the best taste!!! I think you at least need to add a VCA family portrait to this thread! Happy birthday and anniversary, I think!!! :appl:

(Oh, and your photography is perfect, as well!)

Thanks soooo much, @diamondseeker2006 ! :wavey: It's so nice to have good friends like yourself to discuss all things VCA with! I hope you can add something new for yourself to the VCA thread soon! :))

I posted this pic in the other thread but here it is again:

C104C564-6695-4C08-BD27-E51B8D9B2272_1_201_a.jpeg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a stunning bangle! Happy occasions to you, enjoy!
I’ve tried one on so I know first hand how beautiful they are.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh, I kinda guessed that this was the one when you posted on my thread!!

Congrats!! So happy for you. It's GORGEOUS!! :kiss2: :kiss2:

I love that all your purchases are so well thought out and well co-ordinated.

Will you wear it on its own or will you stack it with your onyx pave bracelet?

Thank you, @Phoenix ! :wavey: Can't tell you how many times I went through your whole VCA collection thread! :read:

You are able to mix and match all of the different pieces together so well (btw, love your latest lapis jewelry)! You are my VCA inspiration! :love:

I'm usually not a stacker but I love the way it looks on everyone else, though!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your whole collection is just exquisite.

It’s as if you’ve got a photograph of what you want your final array of jewellery to look like... And you’re curating, year by year, piece by piece, single-mindedly focused on that consistent vision... I honestly can’t think of anyone whose jewellery tells a more coordinated story. To steal @Phoenix’s description.

Your new bangle looks amazing! I like bangles worn a touch loose too. The way they slide over the wrist - do elegant and effortless :love: and the WG looks marvellous on you!! It really stands out against your colouring.

You know I’ve been waffling over the RG version for who knows how long... I think yours might be just the shove I need ::)

Love your photos as always!! :cool2:

Thank you, @yssie ! I truly am flattered since you have an equally as amazing collection of jewelry pieces yourself! :love:

I really hope you will jump on the bandwagon and finally add the RG version to your bangle collection! It would look really lovely on your skin complexion!

Also, I can't seem to reproduce your striking yssie-ish indoor pic w/ flowers, but this outdoor one will have to do!

0FC8B6AA-8124-48C6-AC8B-C18E17C21814_1_201_a.jpeg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks soooo much, @diamondseeker2006 ! :wavey: It's so nice to have good friends like yourself to discuss all things VCA with! I hope you can add something new for yourself to the VCA thread soon! :))

I posted this pic in the other thread but here it is again:

C104C564-6695-4C08-BD27-E51B8D9B2272_1_201_a.jpeg

Truly stunning and it looks amazing on you!! Congrats on your latest addition!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: do you still have your vintage size pendant and earrings?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am thinking you need the long pave wg Magic Pendant AND the wg onyx for more casual wear! What a perfect set of VCA that would be!

Those are both on my never-ending VCA wish list! :cheeky: I do need to add a necklace piece next...

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a stunning bangle! Happy occasions to you, enjoy!
I’ve tried one on so I know first hand how beautiful they are.

Thank you so much, @bright ice !

BTW, I love your new VC ER! :love: It is such a stunning masterpiece! :clap:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly stunning and it looks amazing on you!! Congrats on your latest addition!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: do you still have your vintage size pendant and earrings?

Hi @ac117 ! :wavey: To answer your question, I've consolidated a few of my VA pieces since then. I prefer the magic size on myself, especially in earrings/necklaces!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! :wavey:

Just wanted to share my latest jewelry acquisition for this year in celebration of several special occasions all rolled up into one!

I decided to pull the trigger on the VCA perlee clover bracelet in WG (after consulting with my trusted bling friends for advice first :bigsmile:)!

This piece has been on my wishlist for several years now. I'm so glad to be able to finally add it to my collection! :appl:

**For reference, this bangle is a size small which I believe correlates to a size 16.

Thanks for looking everyone!

B38055B8-8961-4638-8004-5BF41892F66F_1_201_a.jpeg
It’s beautiful!! Congrats!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Phoenix ! :wavey: Can't tell you how many times I went through your whole VCA collection thread! :read:

You are able to mix and match all of the different pieces together so well (btw, love your latest lapis jewelry)! You are my VCA inspiration! :love:

I'm usually not a stacker but I love the way it looks on everyone else, though!

Awww! Thank you.:))x

Well, I also prefer matching sets, but I do love all 3 gold colours and some coloured pieces too, and VCA turquoise and lapis are sooo delicious!! :kiss2: :kiss2:

So, I now have 4 sets, essentially. I intend to wear all the lapis together (with the agate), all the TQ pieces together with magic pave earrings (still missing TQ earrings and a TQ 5-motif bracelet), all my grey/golden/white MOP+onyx together and all white diamond jewellery together. And I would not, for example, mix MOP with TQ or lapis.

I don't mix white metals with coloured metals (though RG+YG are close enough that I do mix them).

Last edited:

MK514

Rough_Rock
The most gorgeous bangle! Your jewelry collection is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy! :kiss2:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Oh it's so stylish. A wonderful addition! Congratulations!
Just beautiful - and timeless.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww! Thank you.:))x

Well, I also prefer matching sets, but I do love all 3 gold colours and some coloured pieces too, and VCA turquoise and lapis are sooo delicious!! :kiss2: :kiss2:

So, I now have 4 sets, essentially. I intend to wear all the lapis together (with the agate), all the TQ pieces together with magic pave earrings (still missing TQ earrings and a TQ 5-motif bracelet), all my grey/golden/white MOP+onyx together and all white diamond jewellery together. And I would not, for example, mix MOP with TQ or lapis.

I don't mix white metals with coloured metals (though RG+YG are close enough that I do mix them).

So many possibilities with all of the different metal colors sets! :love: I hope you will continue to purchase more VCA pieces in the near future so we can continue to drool over them! :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results