shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My upgrade!! Whiteflash ACA and Vatche:) Joining the 3 ct club!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have color ocd. I would wear my yellow gold pieces on my other hand and limit left to white gold to match your ering.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is just perfection...3 cts looks fabulous on you! Love your new VCA pendant, too!!! :kiss2: I like the middle picture best...with the diamond wedding band. I am fine with wearing yg bracelets with platinum rings. I consider a platinum wedding set neutral.

@Lvoeshinythings All you need to do is call and ask for her. Then you can exchange email addresses so you can continue working with her in the future.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Your new ring is just perfection...3 cts looks fabulous on you! Love your new VCA pendant, too!!! :kiss2: I like the middle picture best...with the diamond wedding band. I am fine with wearing yg bracelets with platinum rings. I consider a platinum wedding set neutral.

@Lvoeshinythings All you need to do is call and ask for her. Then you can exchange email addresses so you can continue working with her in the future.

Thank you! I actually tried emailing her, twice, but never heard back. I’ll try calling when I want something else ;-)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new pieces! They all look beautiful on you! I hope they bring a smile to your face every day!

Manomi

Rough_Rock
Thank you

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning upgrade! Congratulations on your new ACA! Love your bracelet stack as well!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a fabulous upgrade!!! :clap: Looks amazing on you and I love all of your other beautiful pieces as well.

Manomi

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the love everyone :love:

Manomi

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I actually tried emailing her, twice, but never heard back. I’ll try calling when I want something else ;-)

@Lvoeshinythings.. yes ask for her when you need anything else. She has been great! I admit, I am not one to ask a lot of questions and my mind was pretty much set on this stone and setting, but whenever I did have any questions, she would reply right away and in detail. I paid for this stone over a period of 3 months. During that period, i was once checking their inventory and saw a new stone, almost same specifications but VS2 (vs my SI1). It was $1000 more. I asked her if I should go for that one but she assured me my stone was completely eye clean and there was no need to spend an extra $1000. I really appreciate her honesty.

Manomi

Rough_Rock
omg yayyy :D

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! I love the idea of the spacer that you were looking at. Could you share the carat size of your 7 stone band? It looks like it's the perfect size to go with your solitaire.

Manomi

Rough_Rock
It's beautiful! I love the idea of the spacer that you were looking at. Could you share the carat size of your 7 stone band? It looks like it's the perfect size to go with your solitaire.

Thanks :) Following are the specifications for the band..This is from IDJ

14kt White Gold 7-Stone Shared Prong Diamond Band
7 Round Diamonds: 1.05ctw
Color: H
Clarity: SI+ (101% Eye Clean)
Cut: Ideal-Excellent
Price: $1,550.00

I don't think I mentioned anywhere, but my ring size is 5.5.

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thanks! What is your ring size?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

CONGRATS on your upgrade! The classic sleek setting is perfect for it.

Thanks for the details on your band. I personally prefer this band with your new earring.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and classic on your beautiful hand!

Manomi

Rough_Rock
Thank you :razz:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Manomi

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I am just having a hard time pairing it with a band.. Nothing screams 'This is the one!' to me. Today i tried it with Tiffany etoile band, 4mm.. Up till now that is the one i like the best. I like the mix of metals so if I get it, it will be in rose gold.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone :)
It finally happened!!! so I had a 1.3 ct diamond in a beautiful double halo setting (picture attached). At that time I had no idea about pricescope, hence thought triple eX is THE thing. Then the upgrade bug bit me. Luckily I found pricescope and learned soooo much from here. Very thankful to all the super knowledgable people for sharing the knowledge.I found Whiteflash through this forum and boy am I glad I did! Presenting my 3 ct, ACA J colored diamond in a simple Vatche setting. Shout out to Liza from whiteflash for being so easy and pleasant to work with :) I loved my old setting too, so got a moissanite set in that one so I can wear that when I am traveling :)

IMG_7891.jpg 02520a0a-c676-431b-9536-a55bb71a8aac.JPG IMG_7655.jpg IMG_7658.jpg

Beautiful ring. Congrats!!

Manomi

Rough_Rock
Thanks!!:kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results