shape
carat
color
clarity

My tourmaline ring is finally finished!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This ring is complete balance of all the shiny things while retaining a solid elegance. Nice form! Well done! You must be thrilled.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! That video is incredible! I could look at it all day long! Sparkle, sparkle, and more sparkle!!! I love sparkle and can't stop staring. It couldn't be any more perfect. I so wish I could wear a ring like this! It looks right at home on you. I will have to just keep coming back to enjoy it on you! It's beautiful!

NY_Resonant

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous.

Amazing job by David Klass!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
This ring is complete balance of all the shiny things while retaining a solid elegance. Nice form! Well done! You must be thrilled.

What a compliment, thank you, kindly <3

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! That video is incredible! I could look at it all day long! Sparkle, sparkle, and more sparkle!!! I love sparkle and can't stop staring. It couldn't be any more perfect. I so wish I could wear a ring like this! It looks right at home on you. I will have to just keep coming back to enjoy it on you! It's beautiful!

Thank you, my friend! I must admit, I can’t stop staring at it - the diamonds are extra sparkly :) LOL I’m not sure I can pull this ring off but I’m going to try <3

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, my friend! I must admit, I can’t stop staring at it - the diamonds are extra sparkly :) LOL I’m not sure I can pull this ring off but I’m going to try <3

No worries there, you wear it well! It is stunning! So happy for you! :)

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
You know it’s gorgeous when it survives the DK jewelry lighting. :razz:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just exquisite :kiss2: I absolutely love everything about it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results