shape
carat
color
clarity

My tourmaline ring is finally finished!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been working on this ring with David Klass since I purchased the stone from Daniel O’ Neil (danoneil916 on IG) in August! Hit a few snags, on my end, but oh wow was it worth the wait! I should have it on my finger later this week and can post some finger shots soon :) If you haven’t been following Dan on IG you need to - this is my second stone I’ve purchased from him, he’s got some skills!

95934-3.jpeg

Attachments

• 95934-2.jpeg
    95934-2.jpeg
    551.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 95934.jpeg
    95934.jpeg
    653.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 95934-4.jpeg
    95934-4.jpeg
    689.7 KB · Views: 73

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Holy cr@p, that's pretty! :kiss2:

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@jaqjaqjaq the beautiful tourmaline has found the most perfect setting!!! I love everything about it!!! The two tone, the engraving, the French cuts in the corners, the diamonds on the shoulders. Like I said, everything!!! I can’t wait for you to get it so I can see it on your finger!!! Congratulations on another beautiful jewel!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The tourmaline is lovely and the setting looks very well made and beautiful. Very well done!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
@jaqjaqjaq the beautiful tourmaline has found the most perfect setting!!! I love everything about it!!! The two tone, the engraving, the French cuts in the corners, the diamonds on the shoulders. Like I said, everything!!! I can’t wait for you to get it so I can see it on your finger!!! Congratulations on another beautiful jewel!

Thank you, my friend! I was really blown away with the pictures - CADs just don’t do it justice. I’m thinking it should be here by Thursday!!! Now I have to slow waaaaay down on the projects :)

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
:kiss2: So gorgeous!! Chock full of beautiful details, and it really highlights the stone!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
This is beautiful! Remind me of my Viridis ring :) I love green tourmaline and that deco halo is tdf.

Thank you! Yes! Your ring, along with a few others David Klass posted, along with Pinterest finds were my inspirations for this ring, using this stone :) I’ve been on a green tourmaline kick lately, just purchased my 3rd one last week. There was this ring David did a while back that had this lotus gallery that I fell in love with - it never worked for any of my other projects but this one was perfect! I almost didn’t go with the milgrain because I know there are similar halos with it but David changed my mind and I’m glad he did!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Pretty! I like the 2-tone metal...turned out really nice!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, stone, bling, bezel work, craftsmanship. Enjoy!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! DK knocked it out of the park with this one. The setting looks incredible! I really like the engraving detail on the shank and your tourmaline is a gorgeous color too. I can’t wait to see you hand shots. :kiss2:

What a STUNNING minty fresh beauty!! And the cut is phenomenal!! I love the way you set it too. Big congrats!! How big is that feller? :kiss2:

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow! DK knocked it out of the park with this one. The setting looks incredible! I really like the engraving detail on the shank and your tourmaline is a gorgeous color too. I can’t wait to see you hand shots. :kiss2:

Why thank you! What a compliment coming from you - I’m always seeing your stunning beauties on David’s stories :) I need to get a coat of polish on my nails lol!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
What a STUNNING minty fresh beauty!! And the cut is phenomenal!! I love the way you set it too. Big congrats!! How big is that feller? :kiss2:

Thank you!!! It’s 7.99 cts! And OMG I just saw your zircon autumnal stunner this evening and WOW WOW WOW!!! I can’t get over how beautiful it is <3

Thank you!!! It’s 7.99 cts! And OMG I just saw your zircon autumnal stunner this evening and WOW WOW WOW!!! I can’t get over how beautiful it is <3

It's huge! Such a tranquil shade... enjoy that beauty!!

P.S. I'm glad you like the autumn ring. :) And yours is so perfect for spring!!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Disclaimer: my skin is very dry and my nails are a wreck, ok that’s out of the way now :D

We have:
1. A video in the elevator (already got the stone dirty lol)
2. An outdoor low light picture (my mom caught me standing outside of her apartment taking pictures of my hand and she thought that was weird)
3. An indoor morning light picture (the weird bubbles behind my hand is near infrared light panel)

IMG_1573.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1575.jpeg
    IMG_1575.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1576.jpeg
    IMG_1576.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 10

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! She’s even more beautiful than I’d imagined. The milgrain detailing is chef’s kiss perfect. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results