shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Tiffany & Co. Ring

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on a beautiful ring and a great deal! We are finger size twins-- that''s so rare to see.
9.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
That ring looks gorgeous on your hand. And those pictures are great... i wanna see more!! Congrats!!

p.s. i''m a 3.25 as well. are we finger triplets?
9.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! A beautiful classic...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous and classic - and what a big beautiful stone. Way to go finding it at SP!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!
36.gif
It really does look humongous on your tiny finger, and the Tiffany setting and stone are just lovely! Congrats!
35.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a beauty! Congratualtions and wear it in good health!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

2DIE4. Oh so gorgeous......
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It looks absolutely gorgeous on your hand- you must be so happy to have the ring you''ve always loved finally on your finger. Talk about good things coming to those who wait! Will you be getting the matching band which would look fab on your tiny finger or something blingier?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is perfect! It looks HUGE on your tiny fingers!!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous and I love that you got it from signed pieces, really smart move. You really did get the "blue box" thing, but didn''t have to pay the 40% markup for it, very smart.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful! congrats!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
just love that classic Jewels
I''m so glad SP came through for you

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Love it!

It looks huge and perfect on your hand!!!!

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is amazing!!! I LOVE it. So classic and elegant.

Actually I''m thinking of a Tiffany ring myself in that size/quality range. How long did it take for one to come up on signedpieces? Where you looking anywhere else as well? I''m assuming that a smaller ring could be resized, did you wait b/c you wanted your exact size?

susi

Shiny_Rock
Perfection! And absolutely beautiful on your hand
30.gif

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! and I''d loveee to have 3.5 sized fingers
36.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone, I greatly appreciate all your kind words.

diamondlove and fortekitty, I can''t believe that we are finger triplets!!! My friends always joke about my tiny fingers and small hands. A few people have already asked me if my stone is a 1.5c
9.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2006 9:43:35 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

2DIE4. Oh so gorgeous......
30.gif

cheers--Sharon
Thanks Sharon. The whole process of getting the ring shipped over went smoothly, I am so pleased with it. Thanks for calming my fears when I posted my question on cross border shipping a few weeks back.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2006 1:42:19 PM
Author: lisaC
Congratulations! It looks absolutely gorgeous on your hand- you must be so happy to have the ring you''ve always loved finally on your finger. Talk about good things coming to those who wait! Will you be getting the matching band which would look fab on your tiny finger or something blingier?
Thanks Lisa. I will most likely get the Tiffany matching band, love the clean look. I would also like to get a thin eternity band (to wear on special occasions) but DH insisted that we get the eternity band from Tiffany. There is no way that I am going to pay for the mark up. Would like to get the eternity band from Facets one day when I can make a trip down to NYC.

I love the ring the way it is now, and would like to enjoy it for a few months before I get the plan band. I am sure once the excitement wears down, I will be heading to Tiffany for the band.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2006 5:56:29 PM
Author: winternight
Your ring is amazing!!! I LOVE it. So classic and elegant.

Actually I''m thinking of a Tiffany ring myself in that size/quality range. How long did it take for one to come up on signedpieces? Where you looking anywhere else as well? I''m assuming that a smaller ring could be resized, did you wait b/c you wanted your exact size?
I decided that I am going to wait for a Tiffany ring close to a year ago. I also knew that I would only buy a Tiffany from SP. So I would check their web site and their auctions on Ebay on a weekly basis. Keep in mind that I do not go online daily as I have a hectic work schedule, I would check one or twice a week. SP had many Tiffany rings during that time but somehow the size, color, clarity and price just doesn''t match my criteria. So when I saw this ring on Ebay a few weeks ago, I emailed SP right away and asked them what the reserve price was. After we agreed on the price and I made a deposit, SP just took the auction off Ebay immediately.

All in all, I am very pleased with the whole process. The ring was Fedex overnight. As for the ring size, it was a 5.5 and I took it to Tiffany and they were able to size it down to 3.25 for free.

You can also email SP and tell them your search criteria, they can contact you when something comes up. If you are not in a hurry, be patient you will find the ring of your dreams from SP. Good luck with your search.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is perfection. There really is nothing quite like a Tiffany solitaire. Congrats!

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the info! That ring was worth the wait.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Where do you find the Tiffany rings on Signed Pieces? I NEVER see them on the website? Is there a special locaiton?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~This is where the Tiffany rings are on the Signed Pieces site...

Tiffany & Co.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
OKAY......I have an update. I just bought a Tiffany band from Signedpieces today. It has been shipped and should be here tomorrow. I can''t wait.
36.gif

2 Tiffany rings in a month, Christmas did come early for me this year
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Which one did you get???

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I got a semi-eternity in platinum. 9 stones f-g vvs-vs 0.27 tcw. I have tried this band on a few years back at Tiffany''s with a Tiffany ring so I know that it will go with my ring (still hope so). Best part is that it is a size 4 so I know sizing it down to 3.25 will not be a problem.

SP has a 10% discount till mid December I believe. David e-mailed me the discount code a few weeks back. All in all, the ring came up to less than 1/2 price. Yay!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it channel set? I tried on those and the shared prong bands at Tiffany...everything looked good to me!!!

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
This is the one. What do you all think?

16574635_html_med_over.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results