shape
carat
color
clarity

my three stone trellis engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
That was worth waiting for! I love the setting, it is one of my favorite looks. Congrats!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Lost Sapphire....that is a beautiful ring too. You should start your own thread just for that beauty with all the stats and more pics!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely LOVE your ring! The trellis setting is gorgeous
emsmilep.gif
It looks perfect on your hand!!!
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful on your hand!
Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

Love your ring!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful, congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

alisoncat

Rough_Rock
thanks to everyone for the congrats and compliments. i''m happy with it and feel it suits me quite well. it seems to have an antique, almost old hollywood feel to it.

any ideas on which picture showcases it the best? i''m getting ready to email a pic or two to long distance friends and fam.

3.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
The closeup hand shot is good.

You might try the macro setting on your camera, and go in REALLY close. After some experimenting with my camera, I am finally getting the kind of clear shots I''ve been looking for...previously, mine were all so blurry that I didn''t think they were good enough to post.

Good luck!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
alisoncat,

Your ring is spectacular
30.gif
. Thank you for persevering and posting pictures for us all.

Please take loads more!

alisoncat

Rough_Rock
alright, i''m starting to consider what my wedding band should look like. any ideas?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2008 4:09:42 AM
Author: alisoncat
alright, i''m starting to consider what my wedding band should look like. any ideas?
Soooo many choices for that e-ring! I would do a RB eternity band, I think...maybe 2-3mm. You''re going to have a ton of options, for sure.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I have paired my three stone with bands in the past, I have liked the thin diamond bands the best...I know I have tons of pictures of a few different looks, let me know if you want to see them!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Love that last shot! Congratulations you have a lovely ring which looks fabulous on your hand!
1.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful and it looks like a "just right" size to me.

BlueJeans

Shiny_Rock
Looks perfect, I love three stone rings- the more coverage the better.
30.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
alisoncat, your ring looks beautiful!

i would say get a thin rb eternity or half eternity. maybe 4 pointers? then the band will be around 2.5-3mm.

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
Wow, great sparkle. Love the setting, it looks stunning on your hand. Congrats.

jazzbride

Rough_Rock
Alisoncat I love your ring! My ering is very similar also with a .7ct centre and .45ct sides. I would love to know what wedding ring you''ll go for. Pics would be great too if any posters have a similar ring
28.gif

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring - gorgeous
30.gif

Diamond*Dana, I would love it if you could post your pics with bands, as I am also planning to have a three stone ring and have been wondering about what w-ring to put with it.
1.gif

snopeopl

Rough_Rock
I love your ring, and I am considering the same setting, with the exact same size diamonds (I also have 0.77 center stone)! What metal is yours? Also, I was wondering if you bought the setting separate from the side diamonds? I am hoping to be able to buy the setting only, and the side diamonds separate.
Thanks!

Gabrielle

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring - looks BIG!!!! I think a plain band would showcase your ring the best - good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results