shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tacori Bling..New to the board

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is one of my favorite Tacori settings too. it looks perfect on you!!

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
Awww, you gals really know how to make one feel good
36.gif

I love my ring soooooo much and can''t wait to be married and wear my lovely band with it. I didn''t like the band that was made for it so we picked out this micro pave and it''s so bright b/c of the 3 rows of micro diamonds, it doesn''t totally match but I love it that way.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Oooh I love the band you picked to go with it. Just beautiful!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
This is currently my favorite setting as well. I absolutely love it. Thanks for posting it!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations. I also got engaged with a Tacori in August and I have loved looking at it every day.

Your ring is very beautiful.

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/14/2008 11:50:55 AM
Author: sabinameister
OOH lots of sparkle I can''t wait to see it on ya! Yay! Did you have trouble with Tacori? They made the wrong ring for my Fi the first time and then the second time they made it in the wrong size! His forst stone was lost in the mail, as well, so he endured all this pain in arse for months secrectly.

Sabina
7.gif

Sabina, that must have been awful for your poor fiance to have to go through through that alone. Hopefully there won''t be any issues with mine and it will arrive in the correct style AND size. I don''t know what I would do if I had to ship it back and have to wait even LONGER that I have already waited.
23.gif
Thankfully I get to keep my stone until the setting arrives at my jeweler and they''re going to set it for me then and there. Two more weeks, two more weeks!
39.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I adore your set and think that the wedding band is perfect! I want a band like that for my own
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results