shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My story of my AVC, from GOG, setting by Brilliantly Engaged

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love everything about your ring! Your AVC is beautiful and I love the flashes of colors. That setting is TDF!!! It's stunning and perfect! It's a true work of art!!!!

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Everyone.. thank you so much for the love. I truly mean it.. Quite honestly.. this was just the icing on the cake to have such warm feedback from you all. I will do my best to update over the weekend depending on if it's too cold to go outside for a photo shoot.

@Gabbycat so I dare say it was worth the wait in the end. My husband asked the same.
@Bron357 great idea! Although it will be on the front stoop of my apartment building, too bad it's so cold here or I would go to the park.. note to self for the summer.
@yennyfire I used to see you all the time back in the days.. Thanks for commenting! Also was a fan of @CharmyPoo and her journey with cushions, etc.. I am sorry she is not around anymore it seems.

It was LittleSparkle's ring.. that was one I visited a lot.. her's is a lot bigger and has bezel set side stones.. but had traps and bullets. I am not really a bezel or mill-grain person myself so that is where I went to prongs. It's true what she says.. i was concerned about the step traps a bit and very similar to her, I had the french cuts priced out but they were way over budget. But now I can't imagine it any other way.. the step traps, bullets totally compliment. It looks a bit "liney" in the photo with the traps but really does not look like this IRL. And the prong work is really so tiny you can barely see it, but in the photos it looks clunky.. but it's really not.

Here is the link:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bad-pricescoper-fantastic-avc-lm-creation.161471/

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring and beautiful story behind the ring! I love the prongs on your AVC!!

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning, I also agree with Bron about sitting in the sunshine and watching it sparkle. I took so many videos of mine (when we had sunshine!). :)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. That ring is wall-to-wall ICY RAINBOW-Y GOODNESS! The center stone is so beautiful, and I absolutely adore your choice of sidestones. I don't think I've ever seen that combination of shapes...they work together so harmoniously! Congratulations on this well-deserved beauty!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got a little weepy... you have a beautiful ring and your story is beautiful as well. Enjoy every seond. :)

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So yummy!

P

PierreBear

Congrats! Love how it looks on your finger. You wear it well!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ermagherd - impeccably executed! :appl:I love the proportions and the flow!!!:love:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW what a stunner! The proportions are perfect. Congratulations on a little work of art.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow this ring is pure perfection!!! :love::love::love: So happy that you have the ring of your dreams Maggiemeans! Wishing you health and happiness as you wear this beauty - and I think you have to resolve yourself to staring at it for many years to come, it's going to be impossible not to lol! :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful! I really like the proportions on the five stone too! Congratulations!!!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely gorgeous, and I don't see how you could get better pictures either. I think the ring looks amazing in the photography that you did!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!:clap::love::love: . One of my new faves!
+-

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love AVC's--they are so beautiful. Your ring no doubt, looks gorgeous, congrats!:love::appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to look at your lovely ring! :love:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL! :appl::appl::appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous and rich ring! You have excellent taste and you have made great choices. I love the look on your hand. The proportions and detailing are top notch! And I looooove your center stone.

Enjoy wearing your beauty and thank you for sharing your story and pics. Please post a lot more pics.

Congrats on Jewel of the Week! Well deserved: https://www.pricescope.com/blog/maggiemeans-gog-be-avc-dream-come-true-jotw

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! LOVE LOVE LOVE this. :love:
Elegant perfection!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh it is such a beauty! I hope you love and stare at it every day. :love:

Harst035

Rough_Rock
GIIIIRRRRRLLLLLLLL.........

I am having trouble with words right now because this is STUNNING.

As a fellow lurker, I normally gravitate towards solitaires but this is making me change my mind! It is so perfect on your hand too! Are you going to be posting some videos? I'd love to see it in action.

This was worth the wait, right? Because seriously, this is absolute perfection :love::love::love:

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
GIIIIRRRRRLLLLLLLL.........

I am having trouble with words right now because this is STUNNING.

As a fellow lurker, I normally gravitate towards solitaires but this is making me change my mind! It is so perfect on your hand too! Are you going to be posting some videos? I'd love to see it in action.

This was worth the wait, right? Because seriously, this is absolute perfection :love::love::love:

You made me chuckle... I didn't know we could pst videos here?!?!??

Harst035

Rough_Rock
@Maggiemeans I feel like I've seen videos on here-- I think maybe people put them up on YouTube and embedded it with the URL link? It sounds like a whole thing so if you don't put one up, I don't blame you-- I'll just have to see it sparkling in my dreams :sleep:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results