shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Red Spinel & Two Diamond Pears Are Wed!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Deb!!!

It was great to spend the time in email we did and to serve you. Your ring came out absolutely incredible. As I looked at the face up shot I couldn't help but recall how similar it was to the photoshop mockup I sent you when we were figuring out the look we were after. Spectacular. :appl:

Kindest regards,
Jonathan

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rhino|1327426447|3110538 said:
Hi Deb!!!

It was great to spend the time in email we did and to serve you. Your ring came out absolutely incredible. As I looked at the face up shot I couldn't help but recall how similar it was to the photoshop mockup I sent you when we were figuring out the look we were after. Spectacular. :appl:

Kindest regards,
Jonathan

You are very astute, Jonathan. I would like you to see a couple of lines from the posting with which I opened another thread about this ring, the thread in the Colored Stones forum.

AGBF|1326560616|3102926 said:
I am sure that some of you who bothered to follow the many pages long thread in Colored Stones (link provided below)

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-me-find-a-red-stone-a-red-spinel-or-a-ruby.155192/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-me-find-a-red-stone-a-red-spinel-or-a-ruby.155192/[/URL]

thought this day would never come. Or perhaps after a while you gave up and blocked me! It is unbelievably narcissistic to go on and on anbout one's gem and prospective piece of jewelry for a thread that long! Having done it, however, how can I not return and show you the fruits of your collective wisdom? For I could never in a million years have done this alone! Never! This was truly a Pricescope project, and, more particularly, a Colored Stones project.

I depended on you to help me find the right hue before I picked a red spinel. I depended on you to help me pick the sidestone shape I wanted. In the end, the stones were tilted (as Jonathan had placed them for a photo), because I liked that look.

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! Perfect, and incredibly elegant. Enjoy! :appl:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
It's so beautiful beautiful Deb! I love it :love: Wear it in health and happiness!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TristanC|1327412805|3110376 said:
I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna see hand shots!! Please?

None of the hand shots I have is decent, but I am posting what I have nonetheless! Thank you for asking to see them, Tristan.

Deb
:read:

mynewredspinelhandshot1.jpg

mynewredspinelhandshot2.jpg

mynewredspinelhandshot3.jpg

mynewspinelring3.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two more hand shots.

mynewspinelring5.jpg

mynewspinelring6.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous, Deb! :love: :love: :love: One reason I wanted the dimensions of the stone was because I love the size and wouldn't want a smaller oval than that if I were ever to get a colored stone to set like that.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, great proportions on the side stones!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous!

Vidalia

Shiny_Rock
I know this thread has been silent for several months, but just had to post to compliment your stunning ring. Congratulations on such a beautiful, classic end result!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so glad this thread has been revived so I could see this gorgeous thing! Hopefully you have been enjoying the heck out of it!! :love:

crj128

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh, your ring is just lovely!! I loveeeee the pears on the sides! Beautiful!! :D

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow!! that's stunning! :appl:

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
This has to be the most beautiful colored stone ring I have seen. It is so elegant, and the pears- just amazing.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad this was bumped because I've wanted to tell you that I just love this ring! I've looked at this thread often for inspiration. The pears are perfectly proportioned and the overall effect is so elegant. Love!

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
My heart just skipped a beat! Gorgeous!! :appl:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Perfect! The spread on your lovely red spinel is awesome. I love your ring.

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
O.M.G. That is to die for

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results