color
clarity

My Precioussssssssssssssssssss

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very close.....

But not quite.

Pricescope is all about jewelry - it's true.

But the heart of PriceScope is friendship.

Wanna see what arrived for me today while Matata was enjoying her new sparklie? Something that says - regardless of how enthralled she was in her new purchase, @Matata never lost sight of gratitude and friendship.

That's class. That's friendship. That's the best of Pricescope.

The ribbon says "Cheers to Boadicea's adoption." - And the card says - "Cheers to Boadicea's adoption and to your next projects"

20210222_153604.jpg

20210222_153902.jpg

@Matata - I did NOT expect this! Thank you SO much, you classy ol'...sexpot, you!!

Seriously, I loved it and will share it with Tim and toast your good health. ox

NO WAY!!!

What an amazing thing to do! @Matata You absolutely rock!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did NOT expect this! Thank you SO much, you classy ol'...sexpot, you!!

I was so angsty about that...."what if she doesn't like chocolate; what if the candy isn't fresh; what if the candy freezes; what if the champagne isn't as good as advertised", lol.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was so angsty about that...."what if she doesn't like chocolate; what if the candy isn't fresh; what if the candy freezes; what if the champagne isn't as good as advertised", lol.

The chocolate...er...seems fine...

<surreptitiouslywipinghermouth>

:mrgreen:

Thank you so much! And Tim DEFINITELY approves!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very close.....

But not quite.

Wanna see what arrived for me today while Matata was enjoying her new sparklie? Something that says - regardless of how enthralled she was in her new purchase, @Matata never lost sight of gratitude and friendship.

The ribbon says "Cheers to Boadicea's adoption." - And the card says - "Cheers to Boadicea's adoption and to your next projects"

20210222_153604.jpg

20210222_153902.jpg

@Matata - I did NOT expect this! Thank you SO much, you classy ol'...sexpot,

Wow! This is so wonderful! You old broads...er...I mean... sexpots are making my heart swell!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Very, very close.....

But not quite.

20210222_153604.jpg

20210222_153902.jpg

@Matata - I did NOT expect this! Thank you SO much, you classy ol'...sexpot, you!!

Amazing! What a beautiful gesture ❤️

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such an amazing unique ring and it looks fabulous on you @Matata !

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful story of friendship, kindness and graciousness. Not to mention the ah-mazing bling!!!
@Matata it looks absolutely at home and perfect on your hand!! Wishing you nothing but health, happiness and love wearing this gorgeous ‘one ring to rule them all!’

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
This thread has it all! Gorgeous ring; great storytelling; humor; photos!

Congratulations @Matata —your new ring is perfect on your hand (and Atticus’ paw, too), and your gift kind generosity to @mrs-b, and the friendship makes my heart glow!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring looks like it was made for you @Matata, it looks perfect on your hand. The proportions are so flattering on you - gorgeous (and huge!) diamond and setting I know this ring is going to bring you much joy, congrats!

+ a billion

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matata, I love this ring! You are guaranteed a thrill every time you glance down at your hand. She‘s beautiful. I haven’t been this excited since January 20.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I just got cat paw fever! Impossibly beautiful ring. And HUGE! This is a great thread!!!

cheers--Sharon

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@Matata Congrats! She's looks stunning on you! This is like a Hollywood movie. I was so sad Mrs. B was rehoming her but there's a happy ending :)

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to each and every one of you for patiently sharing this journey with me and mrs-b and for your good wishes and kind comments. I am verklempt.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a sweet thread! You are both such class acts!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are both such class acts!

mrs-b is a class act; I'm just an old broad who occasionally rises to non-embarrassing.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This whole thread is beautiful! Congrats @Matata! It's a glorious ring and you wear it beautifully!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an uplifting thread.

Gorgeous ring. :love:
And beautiful thread. I am still smiling.
So thrilled for both of you.

Wishing you all the health and happiness and blingy joy in the world @mrs-b and @Matata.
You are both a class act.

Thank you for sharing your joy (and the bling) with us.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Very, very close.....

But not quite.

20210222_153604.jpg

20210222_153902.jpg

Best of Price Scope, maybe ever - right here :wavey::wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results