shape
carat
color
clarity

My Precioussssssssssssssssssss

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think Matata might be doing what I always found impossible - trying to capture in photo for you all Boadicea's full glory.

If *that's* what she's trying to do, we'll be here all night! Might go get coffee....

I think Matata might be doing what I always found impossible - trying to capture in photo for you all Boadicea's full glory.

If *that's* what she's trying to do, we'll be here all night! Might go get coffee....

Good point, @mrs-b.

@Matata hope this is all read in jest. I apologize if I've sounded too pushy or made you uncomfortable btw!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are no words to adequately describe what MrsB looks like in real life so I'm not going to try. It's cloudy and gray here today and she still put on a performance like the star she is.

What I saw when I opened the box

B Box.jpg

Upon meeting Angus, my gargoyle

B Angus.jpg

Atticus's paw before he tried to swallow her.

B Atticus.jpg

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! Congratulations and keep the pics coming!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On Gertrude, a mezcal monkey

B Monkey.jpg

First time on my finger

B Dining.jpg Fi

S

sparklegirl1414

There are no words to adequately describe what MrsB looks like in real life so I'm not going to try. It's cloudy and gray here today and she still put on a performance like the star she is.

What I saw when I opened the box

B Box.jpg

Upon meeting Angus, my gargoyle

B Angus.jpg

Atticus's paw before he tried to swallow her.

B Atticus.jpg

Wow!!!!!! Magnificent

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! She's a work of art. Thank you to the both of you for including us on her journey!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I think I got the sparklie shimmers in the pic with Atticus's paw and the first pic in post #74. What do you think?

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! Looks like it was made just for your finger!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With all due respect Matata, please don’t make us vote on
*Who Wore It Best*!

Hahahahaaa, I am not fond of self-punishment and humiliation so you don't have to worry.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I think I got the sparklie shimmers in the pic with Atticus's paw and the first pic in post #74. What do you think?

Agreed. And the effect will come out even more outside in ambient sunshine.

But - oh Matata! - I have to say.....

THAT FIRST PHOTO IN THE BOX!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! *That* is her color - the one I could never get!

She looks perfect on your hand. Utterly perfect. I am now officially signing her over to you on Pricescope, and will go change my avatar photo.

This process with you has been a pleasure from go to whoa.

****And for those who want to know what a class act our @Matata is - she called me BEFORE opening the box, and opened it on the phone with me. That meant a lot to me.****

From one old broad to another. oxo

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, @Matata! And thank you for all of the photos... I love them! It is so clear that @mrs-b so lovingly created this beautiful masterpiece which has now made her home with you. I love the way all of this transpired... serendipity at its finest! :love:

The ring, the pictures, the hand....everything's looking amazing. And I think Angus totally approves of mrs-b (Atticus, not so much).

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring looks like it was made for you @Matata, it looks perfect on your hand. The proportions are so flattering on you - gorgeous (and huge!) diamond and setting I know this ring is going to bring you much joy, congrats!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks absolutely magnificent, perfect on your hand.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally amazing!

Love this thread, it is the epitome of what PS means.

Very, very close.....

But not quite.

Pricescope is all about jewelry - it's true.

But the heart of PriceScope is friendship.

Wanna see what arrived for me today while Matata was enjoying her new sparklie? Something that says - regardless of how enthralled she was in her new purchase, @Matata never lost sight of gratitude and friendship.

That's class. That's friendship. That's the best of Pricescope.

The ribbon says "Cheers to Boadicea's adoption." - And the card says - "Cheers to Boadicea's adoption and to your next projects"

20210222_153604.jpg

20210222_153902.jpg

@Matata - I did NOT expect this! Thank you SO much, you classy ol'...sexpot, you!!

Seriously, I loved it and will share it with Tim and toast your good health. ox

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy. Cow.

I mean, seriously. Cows of Holy-ness.

This on you is just absolutely smashing & divine & perfect & romantic & huge & yet weirdly subtle. She SCREAMS class :kiss2:

How exciting for you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results