shape
carat
color
clarity

My precious!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
wow
6.gif
that is some rock you got there! we can add your finger to the teensy weensy list
2.gif
just gorgeous! i want more pics too
9.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
18.gif
just stunning!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2005 8:54
6.gif
3 PM
Author: Julian
Muchos gracias! It''s a 3.01 RB, E VVS2. I take really blurry pics but I''m working on it.
30.gif
31.gif

My dream setting is Jennifer''s lovely wedding set or really, any one of the gorgeous ones I''ve seen on Pricescope.
30.gif
Julian
beautiful ring, E VVS2 WOW !!!
30.gif
10.gif
you lucky girl .congrats

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
With a gorgeous rock like that, I don''t see how you could have diamond shrinkage! What a stunner! I would love to see it set on a pave band... I think you could squeeze just a little more bling in it that way. AND... I think you have very pretty hands.
26.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I''m late but Oh my!
3.gif

What an incredible ring. It''s gorgeous!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
I''m speechless....... (OK, now I''m gushing!)

I saw this in the Eye Candy folder, and had to post! LOL - and I had to look again to make out the hand underneath the GIGANTIC ROCK!!!!! (beautiful hands by the way - they ARE lovely and elegant!)

I agree - pave, perhaps also pave up the prongs and on the basket. Check out lsmathis1''s e-ring - HERE.

And MORE PICS!!!!! I want more! Give me blurry ones, ones where the diamond blinds the camera, far-away pics, anything!!!
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
9.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Absolutely stunning! Why look for sidestones when you have such a rock! I think some simple solitaire setting will compliment the beauty best!
5.gif

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
You are so so so so lucky! Why mess with perfection? It''s gorgeous just as it is.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok i officially hate all you small long fingered gals!!
39.gif

that said, your ring is beauuuuutiful!!! the stone of course is magnificent and your hands are beautiful too.

are there more specs on your stone? the arrows look pretty prominent..is it H&A?

i have to agree that the thing looks amazing on your hand..and it''s huge enough to stand on it''s own on your size 4...but if you did do something fun for setting, i would do the michael b lenhejo setting with the 3 sided pave and pronged pave. why not go ALL THE WAY?!

or keep it simple in a setting like the one you have or the fine line by le solitaire setting which i think is a GREAT setting for big solitaire rocks!

good luck and congrats!

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Don''t think I could get shrinkage syndrome with that baby!!!
30.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to all the gracious and sweet comments about my ring!
Here are some more sub-par photos -- I promise to post more once I get a better digital camera and also once it''s re-set.

36.gif

Thanks for all the great advice!

Ring 002 (Custom).JPG

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
One more! It is really hard to photograph because it keeps bleaching the photos...
Doesn't it look so interesting here? I thought it was a cool perspective with the arrows!

Ring 003 (Custom).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results