shape
carat
color
clarity

My precious!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Found a great way to cure Diamond Shrinkage Syndrome -- get a digital camera for a fresher perspective.
26.gif

I now have a deeper respect for PS photographers. How do you do it? It's so much harder than I imagined. The diamond keeps bleaching the photographs...

I now see that my e-ring is too small (circumference wise) for side stones. Any suggestions?

Ring 001 (Custom).jpg

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Your rock look huge! Wow! Go for a pave band!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Need more pics.
And stats!
9.gif

It''s lovely.

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Muchos gracias! It's a 3.01 RB, E VVS2. I take really blurry pics but I'm working on it.
30.gif
31.gif

My dream setting is Jennifer's lovely wedding set or really, any one of the gorgeous ones I've seen on Pricescope.
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Try taking the pics in macro setting with no flash.
Have fun

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2005 8:54
6.gif
3 PM
Author: Julian
Muchos gracias! It''s a 3.01 RB, E VVS2. I take really blurry pics but I''m working on it.
30.gif
31.gif

My dream setting is Jennifer''s lovely wedding set or really, any one of the gorgeous ones I''ve seen on Pricescope.
30.gif
I am quite flattered--thank you.
emembarrassed.gif
emsmile.gif

Of course, I just LOVE your diamond--wow--an E!
30.gif
How nice and Icy white!!!
10.gif
Please do take more pics and keep us posted on your setting ideas.
1.gif

Also, what ring size are you? That 3.01 looks SUPER huge on your petite digit vs mine on my 7.5 pudget!
7.gif
2.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Jennifer! Your rings are stunning!!!!
30.gif

Wow! That''s what I aspire to own -- what a classic, timeless look with lots and lots of sparkle!

I''ll definitely get FH to take more pics! My ring size is around a 4, depending on if it''s hot or cold. I wish I had longer, elegant fingers, though.
41.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2005 9:11:50 PM

I''ll definitely get FH to take more pics! My ring size is around a 4, depending on if it''s hot or cold. I wish I had longer, elegant fingers, though.
41.gif
Huh?
33.gif
Your hands are beautiful and your fingers are nice and slender + a perfect length. Wow--a 4!
face7.gif
2.gif
1.gif

That diamond is just amazing on you!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Fabulous ring and looks wonderful on your lovely hand!

cheers--Sharon

brando5111

Rough_Rock
Wow - That''s a ROCK - beautiful stone!

Brando

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2005 8:59
6.gif
7 PM
Author: sevens one
Try taking the pics in macro setting with no flash.
Have fun

Wowzers!!
30.gif
It''s gorgeous!!
3.gif

In addition to Seven''s comment,........... get a little table top tripod for your camera. Works wonders and produces fewer blurry pics.
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one big beautiful diamond. You got a great shot of it. Look at those arrows! And you have beautiful hands. What are you talking about?!
9.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
WOWOWOW, Patty!

Your rings are gorgeous! I never knew diamonds could look so gorgeous next to sapphires! That's a lot of bling!
They're so blue...and royal! Wow!!! It looks like something right out of Princess Diana's jewelbox.
37.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
What a beatiful RB!
30.gif
Your hands are so pretty too!

sluke

Shiny_Rock
Your hands are gorgeous. And the ring is spectacular! That is one beautiful diamond!

foxglove

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/2/2005 8:26:21 PM
Author:Julian
Found a great way to cure Diamond Shrinkage Syndrome -- get a digital camera for a fresher perspective.
26.gif

I now have a deeper respect for PS photographers. How do you do it? It''s so much harder than I imagined. The diamond keeps bleaching the photographs...

I now see that my e-ring is too small (circumference wise) for side stones. Any suggestions?
Hee hee.. "e-ring is too small for side stones".. no dear.. I think it''s the diamond that is too HUGE!
2.gif

What a beauty! More pics!
36.gif

fox

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Julian,

What a gorgeous ROCK!!! More pics please!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2005 9:53:32 PM
WOWOWOW, Patty!

Your rings are gorgeous! I never knew diamonds could look so gorgeous next to sapphires! That''s a lot of bling!
They''re so blue...and royal! Wow!!! It looks like something right out of Princess Diana''s jewelbox.
37.gif
Why thank you Julian! I do love it but I''m willing to trade rings if you want.
2.gif
9.gif
2.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I second what someone else said... Go for some pave! I think it would compliment your stone very nicely!!!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, everyone!
35.gif

I think I might have to go with pavé, now! BRILLIANT IDEA!

I had been hoping for baguettes, trillions or rbs, but that might require a really steep angle on the ring to make them visible.
39.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/3/2005 11:14:58 AM
I had been hoping for baguettes, trillions or rbs, but that might require a really steep angle on the ring to make them visible
7.gif
yeah... true enough. You may want to .try on a paved band befoire deciding, that 2mm or more thickness becomes quite unconfortable between small fingers. There are thin ones too, but not that thin.
Anyway: does that ring need any help at all to stand out ? Not that I can think of
9.gif

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
You got my attention! Better than a strong cup of coffee to start of my day! Wow, that rock is huge and stunning! I too aspire to have Jennifer-like taste in jewelry. Really, your solitaire is beautiful as is, but I agree with everyone else that pave would be a pretty addition.

Heart

Rough_Rock
holly smokes
30.gif
That''s how i want my ring to look like. big big big. Are you kidding with 3 carat you still feeling the diamond shrinkage syndrome. I thought i have a problem!
19.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your ring is gorgeous and very brilliant. Pave is a great idea to complement your stone. . .or this is certainly a diamond that can hold it''s own weight even in a simple setting (lol)
3.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
What a GINORMOUS rock!!! Soooo white and brillant! I love it and can''t wait to see how you have it set, if you decide to do so. All I can say is WOW, it looks like at least 5 carats!
30.gif

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
Julian, What type of wedding band are you planning to wear with that?
Btw, your rock is BEAUTIFUL! and looks HUGE! :)

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I am liking the pave idea--the HUGE benefit to your tiny digit is that this amazing rock looks even BIGGER but you don't have much room for the spread of side stones... The pave would be an ideal solution. Ooooh, I can't wait to see this!
18.gif
3.gif

PS Iceprincess, thank you for that lovely compliment.
emembarrassed.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked up other pictures of your ring with no luck... are there any others?

A side pic (ring down on a piece of paper, not on hand) would help settle the issue if side stones would work and what shape or size of them might. I would bet on shorther shapes (not baguettes, but perhaps their shorter & wider trapezoid brothers, or harts, half moons, ovals, bullets or something). These could still be reasonably substantial (otherwise the way they''re cut makes such shapes glassy - they are almost always shallow) and have room next to the main marvel there
2.gif

If you go for an eternity band then, it could match the shape or cut style (brilliant or step) of the sides, I would think
20.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh my GOD. It is huge. I need more pics of the sparkly. PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results