shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My new-to-me OMB in a Victor Canera trilogy!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! With all your beautiful rings, how do you decide which one to wear! This is stunning.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Magical! . What an incredibly beautiful ring and stone. You know you’re not going to get anything done as you’ll be staring at that beauty all day. I absolutely love it.

Thank you so much, @Farleysmom! It is pretty mesmerizing, I have to admit! I adore the colorful flashes of old cuts and the sharpness of modern rounds, so it's fun having both in one piece!

So very beautiful! I would be distracted all day. I love the contrast!

Aww, thank you, @HS4S_2! The contrast between the center stone and side stones was somewhat of a leap of faith, but I absolutely love it!

Last edited:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oof, one of my favourite stones in the tiiiiightest sleek bezel. Glorious!!

Wow, thank you so much, @foxinsox! I love the delicate bezel as well. Victor is so talented, and the beauty of his work is incredibly easy to love, that is for sure!

HI:

What's not to love? It is stunning! And you have such beautiful hands!

cheers--Sharon

Goodness, thank you for such kind compliments, @canuk-gal! I have sometimes wished for daintier fingers, but my hands are super strong, so it's a good trade, LOL!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s divine!!! A show stopper. A classic! Love it so much! Enjoy!

Aww, I appreciate all of your kind words, @Slick1! I seem to be drawn to classic, timeless pieces, and it is so much fun to share them with people who understand and share my fascination with and fanaticism for all things bling!

Gorgeous!! With all your beautiful rings, how do you decide which one to wear! This is stunning.

Thank you so much, @Sparkles88! It's funny; I went from being a ORTRTA girl several years ago to wanting to have a little bit of everything in my collection, so I guess I did a complete 180! (Some might call that the Pricescope effect, LOL!) I really enjoy mixing things up and rotating pieces, and I am hopeful that these treasures will become family heirlooms in the future as well!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ohhh! Well done!! Classic perfection with stunning stones!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I'd love to see a family shot of your pieces. You have such a wonderful collection.

cheers--Sharon

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Carbonfan, that is a stunning ring. It's such a nice variation from your other 3 stones too! Congratulations, Isla is such a beauty and Victor's delicate bezel showcases her perfectly. Really just so beautiful. :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isla looks incredible in this setting! You have such an amazing collection--can we see a family photo once you've revealed the OEC piece?

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that on insta and was so hoping it was someones here! Congratulations it is so beautiful!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, Isla is a magnificent diamond and the setting is perfect for her. Many congratulations - hope you have many years together :)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't realize that this was Isla on Victor's IG! Congrats on your new ring and I can't wait for the next reveal of your old center stone from Victor!

Q

Queenie60

Such a beautiful ring. Love the bezel setting. Congratulations and enjoy.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
What a beauty!! She is right at home in that 3 stone setting!! Enjoy!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning. :kiss2:
Wear in good health and chunkalicous blingy joy!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! I love it. I amalways drawn to a mix of old and new! It looks fantastic!!!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very beautiful!!!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
I think it was destiny that Isla has come to you, she was meant to be yours, she just had a few lovely caretakers before she winged her way to you! She looks stunning in her new VC setting and her new side stone friends are (surprisingly to me) perfect compliments! Your ring is a beauty and she looks so lovely on your hand - enjoy!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ohhh! Well done!! Classic perfection with stunning stones!!

I appreciate your kind words, @yennyfire! I consider myself very fortunate to have this piece!

HI:

I'd love to see a family shot of your pieces. You have such a wonderful collection.

cheers--Sharon

Aww, thank you so much, Sharon! Time has been in short supply lately and I have a few more reveals to complete before attempting a family shot, but I promise I will work on it!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Carbonfan, that is a stunning ring. It's such a nice variation from your other 3 stones too! Congratulations, Isla is such a beauty and Victor's delicate bezel showcases her perfectly. Really just so beautiful. :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Aww; thank you so much, @LLJsmom! I admittedly have a pretty big penchant for three stones! But this one really is special and I feel so grateful to have it. And you know how I feel about your three stone phenomenon.... you have taken three stones to a whole new level of gorgeous!! These bling journeys are so much fun, and you are definitely an inspiration to me!

Isla looks incredible in this setting! You have such an amazing collection--can we see a family photo once you've revealed the OEC piece?

I appreciate this so much, @Kim N! I knew that Isla deserved a very special setting, and Victor delivered that and so much more! And yes, I will do my best to get a family photo in the works!

Stunning ring

Thank you so much, @Jax172!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw that on insta and was so hoping it was someones here! Congratulations it is so beautiful!

Thank you so much, @luv2sparkle! There is something very special about keeping our treasures in the PS family and I feel incredibly fortunate to welcome Isla to my collection!

Oh my gosh, Isla is a magnificent diamond and the setting is perfect for her. Many congratulations - hope you have many years together :)

I appreciate these sweet sentiments so much, @HollyC! I truly feel humbled to have this beautiful stone, and to have her adorned by Victor's artistry to boot! I will treasure this piece forever and always! Thank you for sharing my excitement!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I didn't realize that this was Isla on Victor's IG! Congrats on your new ring and I can't wait for the next reveal of your old center stone from Victor!

Aww; thank you so much, @m-2-b! I will post about the former center stone soon, too! And in the meantime I am absolutely drooling over your new custom cut ACA... just gorgeous!!

Such a beautiful ring. Love the bezel setting. Congratulations and enjoy.

I truly agree, @Queenie60! A delicate bezel just felt right for this piece, and I love the way the bezels accentuate the outline of each stone! This piece has special meaning to me because of the way it transpired and the blending of old and new. Thank you for your kind words!

What a beauty!! She is right at home in that 3 stone setting!! Enjoy!!

Thank you so much, @maryjane! I have no idea how Isla was set before, and I am sure she would be beautiful any way she was set... but when I saw her she just screamed three stone, so I went for it, and I must say that she looks quite content!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning. :kiss2:
Wear in good health and chunkalicous blingy joy!

Aww, I appreciate this so much, @missy! I am completely smitten by these chunkalicious old cuts, and I have definitely been inspired by your photos of Bubbalah and your gorgeous new OEC studs as well! There is just something about those colorful flashes makes my heart skip a beat, but I know you understand! And it is so wonderful having kindred spirits here on PS!!

Beautiful!!! I love it. I am always drawn to a mix of old and new! It looks fantastic!!!

Thank you, @Gussie! I know what you mean, and I love the blending of old and new as well! Everything came together so beautifully, and I give Victor a ton of credit for that!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely!!!

It's very beautiful!!!

@ecf8503 and @Catmom, thank you both for your kind words! It is a very special piece and it is so much fun to be able to share it with you all!

I think it was destiny that Isla has come to you, she was meant to be yours, she just had a few lovely caretakers before she winged her way to you! She looks stunning in her new VC setting and her new side stone friends are (surprisingly to me) perfect compliments! Your ring is a beauty and she looks so lovely on your hand - enjoy!

Wow, this is so sweet, @GeorgieQ! It really felt like serendipity, and I am truly humbled that Isla made her way to me and that Victor was willing to create the perfect home for her. This really is a dream come true! And I knew I was gambling a bit in mixing old and new cuts, but the contrast is more beautiful than I could ever have imagined! Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing my excitement!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a ring!!! Gorgeous. And it’s stunning on your hand

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Oof, just mouth watering. Could we have more pictures, pretty please?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results