shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Sholdt Semi Bezel with Side stones in Yellow Gold- Hooray! the Reset Saga ends! And Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pictures are gorgeous and it looks perfect on your hand!!!! Congrats on finding IT!!!
36.gif
36.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
O.M.G. This setting is stupendous!!! You are right, it looks absolutely perfect on your hand. Congrats, congrats, congrats on finding the ONE!!! BTW, your stone looks very white in the setting!!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG that is just stunning, I LOVE IT!!!
30.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2010 2:36:39 PM
Author: D&T
Marian- it is a semi bezel for sure not tension setting, but my first custom was a semi tension look though .

MrsSalvo- awww thank you sooo much sweetie!
1.gif
and I agree that this is just perfect for my K.

Cachette- thank you!
Thanks, D&T, for explaining. I wasn''t sure when I looked at the profile. Thank you also for your kind words about my rings. You are a sweetheart
1.gif
Enjoy your new setting and I hope that you will love it for a long time
17.gif
I think it''s stunning!!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY - FREAKING - MOLY!
30.gif

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2010 2:30:25 PM
Author: D&T
snip

Novel Sweetie! I hope I fulfilled your obsession with Sholdt for the time being with the pictures
9.gif
so when yah getting one
31.gif

snip

You did! You sure did. Its a beauty. As for the rest... oy, you ask my boyfriend. Let me know.
31.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I L O V E I T!!
30.gif
30.gif

It is gorgeous in yellow gold and I also love how it looks with the plain band (we have the same taste).
9.gif

So happy you decided to go with it!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Outstanding!
36.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
LOVE that setting!!!!! It looks perfect on you, and I really love that little row of diamonds in the middle. It gives interest to the ring, but lets the stone be the star.

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Absolute perfection!! Those Sholdt guys know a thing or two about unusual gorgeousness, don''t they
2.gif
Congrats!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! Thank you everyone! for such lovely and kind comments- I''m just so thrilled with the ring
36.gif
and I''m excited that you all like it as well
1.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
D&T, I LOVE it!!! And it looks just perfect with your plain lovely YG band. Just beautiful! Congratulations on finally finding a forever home for your diamond!!! (And what a wonderful forever home it is!)

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful...!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. Love it. Enjoy it forever!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&T - this is the ONE!!!!! I''ve liked a lot of your prior resets, but this one just SINGS, especially with your YG band!!! Congrats! I love it!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
D&T...

Dont....Change....Anything...!!

this is gorgeous - and i love it with the honey band! (i''ve loved the honey band since it made its first appearance)

beautiful setting, beautiful combo, and a stunning stone -

congratulations! good choice!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
face16.gif
what a great bunch you all are!!!! I''m sooo ecstatic! thank you all for your support. I could not ask for a better group to share my jewelry with
4.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
D&T, its beautiful. Your new setting showcases your diamond so perfectly...it looks just like they were made for each other! I love the yellow gold; what a treasure you have!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/14/2010 10:47:59 PM
Author: IndyLady
D&T, its beautiful. Your new setting showcases your diamond so perfectly...it looks just like they were made for each other! I love the yellow gold; what a treasure you have!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
thank you!
is this Szh? did you change your PS name
2.gif
I remember the avatar though

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
What's that song about a broken road leading straight to .... THAT RING. I think it looks amazing on you -- so unique but a perfect scale & wonderful finish. I've been thinking about how the stone looks bigger & I think its an optical illusion - that by breaking up the expanse of shiny, liquid metal of the band with the thin ribbon of bling, it looks like three thin bands & your eye compares the size of the stone against the thinnest part & it looks ENORMOUS. Goes so well with the bands too. Though I also prefer the plain one with it. YUMMMMMMMMMMM!

36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastico! I love it. And thank you for posting pics of the other resets, how fun it was to look through this thread and see all of them! Congrats!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, gorgeous! I love it!!!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring, D&T!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I bet you''re relieved to be done with re-setting (at least for while....)
2.gif
9.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all again for your kind and gracious comments.

Deco- your words mean so much! glad you like it
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

One of my fav setting of all times. Fabu!

cheers--Sharon

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Wowzers!!! That setting is just to die for! It makes your center stone look absolutely massive!!!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your real life pictures are terrific! It looks just perfect on your hand. We really do have similiar taste in jewelry. My previous ring was a yellow gold bypass design on the lines of your second one. I''m just so glad that you found a setting that you can love.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you all!
36.gif

Sundial- can you believe that I was dreaming about my ring
23.gif
and couldn't wait to wake up to wear my ring this morning
3.gif
...lol DH was thrilled that I was sooo in love with the ring and is now happy, I think he is just relieved to put this whole reset to rest now...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results